Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Jan. 28 2010,15:43)
    There is never an end to it.  Our Daughter just called and told me that She is on the way to Children's Hospital.  Brian is in a  lot of pain and they think it is Appendicitis.  He did not even ask for food since He came Home from School.  Please keep Him in your Prayers.  In Jesus Name, I pray.
    Thanking you, Peace and Love Irene

Hi:

Praying that God will see us all through the trials and tribulations of this life.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 28 2010,15:54)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Jan. 28 2010,15:43)
    There is never an end to it.  Our Daughter just called and told me that She is on the way to Children's Hospital.  Brian is in a  lot of pain and they think it is Appendicitis.  He did not even ask for food since He came Home from School.  Please keep Him in your Prayers.  In Jesus Name, I pray.
    Thanking you, Peace and Love Irene

Hi:

Praying that God will see us all through the trials and tribulations of this life.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Yes, thanks be to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for their love without it we could not make it. It is 1:30 A.M. and I am waiting for some news from Cindy, thank you too for your kind words and prayer.
    Peace and Love Irene

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hello again!   I hope that someone will read this.  Our Daughter just called and told me that our Grandson who is 8 years old has to have Surgery;  She was very upset and was crying.  The Surgeon is suppose to come yet tonight and we will know when the Surgery is. In the mean time would you be so kind and pray for strength for our Daughter and Grandson.  Brian was not crying even when they put an I.V. in, which is very unusual for a child not to do.  I am very proud of Him.  But it is still upsetting for such a small child to have to go through this.  Thank you……

Elizabeth
    Participant

Our Grandson Brian is in Surgery right now………

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Abba , may we bind together in believing that You shall bless Brian and those that are giving care unto him. Lord , please keep Thy holy angels about Brian and minister unto him by Your Will, in the name of Jesus we pray , Amen ….

Elizabeth
    Participant

Thank you happyman, we got word a little while ago that He came through Surgery fine. We are all so relieved. Nobody is aloud to go into His Room, because of the Flue. I just talked to Him before Surgery. He is such a trooper/ He has a high tolerance of pain and did not cry when they put an I.V. in His arm. Thank you God for your guiding the Surgeon's Hand and thank you happyman for praying……
    Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Jan. 19 2010,07:54)
    Yes , We too shall continue to pray for the people in Haiti.

And Please remember Tim P. he has been told he has cancer . Also remember Brian for he has had terriable night terrors . Virginia -Ann P. has mirgrane headaches , Emogene Y for healing of her hand and strenght to be in her legs. Chris has an unspoken need. Dale B. for healing from the flue; and for all those that have no jobs.    in Jesus name we request …Amen

Hi Happyman,

Migraine headaches can be cured using Flaxseed or fish oil complex 3,6,9 Omega fatty acids.
    With Aloe Vera juice and Noni oil pills. These all can be bought at Walmart relatively cheep.
    It will then take about two weeks for all the pain to cease.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners :
    Thank you Ed for your input , I'll past it on to Virginia Ann.

Please pray for the Carter and Pugh family as they face this trial. Pray for their fiances as well. -Bud K. had a stroke and has fallen into a deep depression. -Jock S. for his eyes and recovery from the flue. -Charles L. fell due to passing out , may God heal him also – Noah L. has Lung problems and nose bleeds, he is 6 yrs old. – Sarah E. has stomace problems and asked for prayer. – Johnny F.the flue is passing through his household. – Amanda C. Flue , 5 yrs old, – Angie C. needs salvation. – Ann needs a healing – Irene , Susan 's Mom needs a healing, – Brian 8 yrs old , recovering from his operation.
    Precious Lord we ask that Your blessing touch the needs of heart of every jewel you've entrusted us to pray for. Lord, we humbly ask to heal , revive , renew, uplift us all and all those that are ill and broken hearted. in Jesus name …Amen

Elizabeth
    Participant

thehappyman will pray for all those on your list…..
    Update on Brian-we picked Him and His Mother up from the Hospital today. I was surprised to see Brian walking to the car. The way they do the Surgery today is with a small hole in the Bellybutton and two more on the bottom of His belly. No scare…..Amazing……
    Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Praise be to God, our all in all, Halalujah ! in Jesus name ……
    :D

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P. ,
    Please continue to pray for Tim P. he needs a healing.
    T.Y. …..in the name of Jesus

Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Jan. 31 2010,15:25)
    Beloved P.P. ,
                Please continue to pray for Tim P. he needs a healing.
                                                  T.Y. …..in the name of Jesus

Hi Brother, I am praying.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.
                   Chuck P. has an infection in his arm and they may have to remove it , please pray for a miracle. — Ralph P. needs salvation– Jean needs a healing from the flue– Evenlyn needs a miracle in her life– Shiela M . needs a healing of her knee, she also has sugar — Crystal S. needs a healing — Anna needs a healing — Stella needs a healing — Sue B. cancer and now her kidneys are giving her a problem — Christian C. cancer , she is in her 30's — Nathan needs a miralce  — Eric has celluliteis in his feet. — Kim – blood clotts. –Irene Cancer — Pearl had a stroke — Pastor Chuck needs a healing — Faircloth family , has the flue ….      In Jesus name we ask , amen

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Feb. 04 2010,10:22)
    Beloved P.P.
                   Chuck P. has an infection in his arm and they may have to remove it , please pray for a miracle. — Ralph P. needs salvation– Jean needs a healing from the flue– Evenlyn needs a miracle in her life– Shiela M . needs a healing of her knee, she also has sugar — Crystal S. needs a healing — Anna needs a healing — Stella needs a healing — Sue B. cancer and now her kidneys are giving her a problem — Christian C. cancer , she is in her 30's — Nathan needs a miralce  — Eric has celluliteis in his feet. — Kim – blood clotts. –Irene Cancer — Pearl had a stroke — Pastor Chuck needs a healing — Faircloth family , has the flue ….      In Jesus name we ask , amen

Will pray for all in Christ's name, Amen

Elizabeth
    Participant

Also our Granddaughter caught a Virus, which Sam's little boy who is 6 years had on Sunday and Tiffany must have picked it up from Him. Also my Husband has been having problems with His Sonic Nerve which runs from His back into His leg, and is very painful. He went for some test today to see what exactly is going on. He is 72 years young……PLease pray for all, in Christ's name

Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 04 2010,10:51)
    Also our Granddaughter caught a Virus, which Sam's little boy who is 6 years had on Sunday and Tiffany must have picked it up from Him.  Also my Husband has been having problems with His Sonic Nerve which runs from His back into His leg, and is very painful.  He went for some test today to see what exactly is going on.  He is 72 years young……PLease pray for all, in Christ's name

Hi Mrs:

Am praying, for your grandaughter, and your husband.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P. ,
    Rex L. had fallened on ice and broken his hip, 76 yrs.old also an heart attack caused by drella in his blood- type 0- after an blood transfusion. Please prayer for him and his family. …… in Jesus Name …..

Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Feb. 04 2010,13:46)
    Beloved P.P. ,
                   Rex L. had fallened on ice and broken his hip,  76 yrs.old also an heart attack caused by drella in his blood- type 0- after an blood transfusion. Please prayer for him and his family.  …… in Jesus Name …..

Hi Brother:

Am praying.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

praying for the happyman. that his prayers and love return to him tenfold.

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.
    I would like to give you all some praise reports.
    Janet is healed from cancer ! =Evan , Tori , and Amanda these children have been healed ! =Emogene is doing great and her hand and legs are healed. != Sheila's knee is healed != Sue B. has out lived the six months by 12 months , God is still dealing with her != Noah is healed from his flue ! =Andy C. is healed from his fall ! = Virginia has been healed from an inner ear problem ! = 7 new members has join the church ! . All Glory and Praise to His name Jehovah and His Son , Jesus our Lord . Amen

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account