Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Georg, you're in my prayers!! Be strong and courageous – God is with you and he will never leave you.

Dear Father,
    Send your angels to be with Georg and give him comfort. Watch over him and bring him healing. Soothe his mind of any worries and bring comfort to his dear wife as well. Your eye is on the Sparrow and so we know you also watch over us. We praise you, Father. Because you first loved us……
    We love you, LORD!
    Amen

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 24 2008,15:57)
    Hi Irene and Georg,
    I'll be praying for you two.  Georg, your close walk with the Lord has been your best preparation for this trial you are facing.  Many people have fought that fight and have come out victorious.  Keep your mind on Christ.

Phil 4:8-9

8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. 9 The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.
    NASU

Thank you both for your great marriage testimony!
    Love,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi!  Thank you for your prayers. Knowing that the love of God is with us, helps so much. Time passes fast, before we know the weeks will be up. It is hard to believe that we are going to be married 48 years in January.
    Peace and Love Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 24 2008,18:35)
    Georg, you're in my prayers!!  Be strong and courageous – God is with you and he will never leave you.

Dear Father,
    Send your angels to be with Georg and give him comfort.  Watch over him and bring him healing.  Soothe his mind of any worries and bring comfort to his dear wife as well.  Your eye is on the Sparrow and so we know you also watch over us.  We praise you, Father.  Because you first loved us……
    We love you, LORD!
    Amen

Thank you Mandy much appreciated. Today was the first day, the nurse did tell Georg that He will feel tired as the treatments go along. That for Georg is going to be hard, He has always been trhe strong one in our Family.
    Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Our friend, Andy, will end his radiation treatments this Friday. Yes, he was really tired and blue. It is hard to see someone like that that is typically strong and self sufficient. Get your rest, Irene, so that you are up for dealing with whatever may come your way as well. Sometimes emotional energy that is spent can make us more tired than if we worked physically all day.

Love to you both,
    Mandy

Tiffany
    Participant

Satan is very busy, I think he is trying to get to us. We just talked to our Daughter and She has some bad news for us.
    She went to Her Doctor today. Cindy had fallen and hurt Her Knee when She was a teenager. She had surgery, but it was not done right and had to have another Operation years later.
    Unfortunately that too failed and two years ago had yet another surgery. It did not work.
    She now she is looking at another surgery. The Dictor did go into the knee and drained it. I know that it is very painful, I had that done too. I can not even tell you what all is wrong with Her knee. We are looking at yet another surgery.
    Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ please pray for my Daughter, please.
    Peace and Love Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 25 2008,10:10)
    Our friend, Andy, will end his radiation treatments this Friday.  Yes, he was really tired and blue.  It is hard to see someone like that that is typically strong and self sufficient.  Get your rest, Irene, so that you are up for dealing with whatever may come your way as well.  Sometimes emotional energy that is spent can make us more tired than if we worked physically all day.

Love to you both,
    Mandy

Dear Mandy! Thank you, I am already a mess, because of Georg and now our Daughter. I have a lump in my throat. Satan is trying so hard to get to me, I think. But I am not going to let him do that.
    That is why I am reaching out to you…….
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Father,

Irene and I come to you and ask for comfort and peace.  Please let it wash over my sister as your precious holy Spirit holds her in the shadow of your wing…….it's where we all want to be, LORD.  Be with us.  Guide us.  Love us despite ourselves.  Be our help in times of distress.  Give Irene rest and hope.  Bless her, dear Father.
    We love you so much,
    Amen.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 25 2008,10:26)
    Father,

Irene and I come to you and ask for comfort and peace.  Please let it wash over my sister as your precious holy Spirit holds her in the shadow of your wing…….it's where we all want to be, LORD.  Be with us.  Guide us.  Love us despite ourselves.  Be our help in times of distress.  Give Irene rest and hope.  Bless her, dear Father.
    We love you so much,
    Amen.

Thank you is all that I can say right now, it is so much appreciated.
    We are in God's Hands and He has given us to Jesus. Jesus has promised us that He will not loose us, and that I will hang unto, my Lord God.
    The next few weeks will be hard, but with all of you and mostly with God, who can be against us.
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

praying for you guys.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 25 2008,10:41)
    praying for you guys.

Thank you, Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Brothers and Sisters in Christ! I would like to ask for prayers for Lightenup,( Kathi) , and also for our Daughter Cindy, she has to have yet another surgery on Her Knee. Her third one. Georg is doing fairly good with His treatment, hoping it will stay that way for Him.
    Thank you for all that you have done already. Love Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Brothers and Sisters in Christ! Have received very bad news. Our Daughter had a bad Knee and has been operated on it 3 times. All of Her ligaments are torn and it has no way to hold onto. I don't understand the whole thing, but if this next operation does not work, She is looking at an amputation of Her leg. I am very upset and She is too and please pray for us.
    Irene

Participant

Hi Mrs:

Praying for your daughter.

God Bless

NickHassan
    Participant

amen

Not3in1
    Participant

Irene,

Wow. When you are hit with that kind of news it's hard to process. I will definitely pray for Cindy. And by the way, how much more can YOU take? Goodness. I hope you are resting and trying to take good care of YOU. My prayers are for you as well, sister.

God keep you all in his care, Amen.
    Mandy

Tiffany
    Participant

Want to thank all of you, it is very much appreciated. I am trying really hard not to get upset with it all. I know that it is God's plan for me. Why I will know later on.
    With hope and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Goodness! Your family is really being hit. Realize that God is not the one doing the “hit.” He however, is there going through this new storm with you as well as those still lingering. Assure Cindy that my prayers are with her. When is her surgery? Let's think positive here and hope for complete healing for this knee. Get the best surgeon in town if you can. I'm glad that Georg is doing well with his treatments. When will they be over?
    Love,
    Kathi

Tiffany
    Participant

Cindy's surgery is scheduled for October 28, unless there is a cancellation.  This week is only the first week of treatment for Georg, 7 more weeks to go. Cindy has asked us to be very positive about this, it helps the healing process. God allows it if we grow because of it.
    Thank you Kathi, will tell Cindy.
    Peace and Love Irene

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi Sis Irene,
    Please do trust in the Lord and take rest in the mighty hands of our Father God who cares for His child Cindy. Our prayers are there with her at this time of distress and pain.

Love to you
    Adam

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 25 2008,10:26)
    Father,

We love you so much,
    Amen.

Amen and Amen to that prayer my loving Sis Mandy.

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account