Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

An update on the situation. My Daughter-in-Law who was finally able to call, and is quit concerned about Her Husband our youngest Son, who is stranded in Kentucky on a Job. Nobody can get past Louisville. They got hit also. Their House got damaged, all the sidings are, and all the tree's and Her Privacy Fence, are down. But we are mainly worried about our Son. Prayers are very much welcomed. Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Holy Father,
    We lift Irene and Georg's son up to you in prayer this morning.  We ask for protection and wisdom.  Help him to find his way and keep him safe.  Bring comfort to his parents and wife.

We love you, LORD.  Amen.

Standing with you,
    Mandy

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 17 2008,04:08)
    Holy Father,
    We lift Irene and Georg's son up to you in prayer this morning.  We ask for protection and wisdom.  Help him to find his way and keep him safe.  Bring comfort to his parents and wife.

We love you, LORD.  Amen.

Standing with you,
    Mandy

Thank you Mandy. I can always count on you and Kathi and it so very much apprecaited.
    I do keep you and your Brother still in my daily prayers. I am so fortunate that I have found you both.
    Love always.
    P.S. And one day we will meet.

Tiffany
    Participant

Good MOrning my Friends! As of last night 9000 people in the Cincinnati area were still without power.
    Long lines on the Gas stations. School are still closed and our Gramddaughter 16 years old and Grandson 7 spend the night last night and are still with us. Our Daughter still did not have power either. So all ofHer Food is in our refr. So sorry just ratling on. Thank you again for praying.
    Peace ad Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

We were without power/water for 8 days once. Oh, my goodness was it an experience!! I had to haul water from our well. I began to relate with the women in history who had to work harder at daily chores. All our food spoiled and so on…..oh I feel for you guys!!!

Lightenup
    Participant

Hello Irene and Mandy,
    All these family concerns are very heavy on you both and I am so sorry that you have to bear these burdens. Take one day at a time and fix your hope on the Lord. My prayers are with you both.

Love, Kathi

Tiffany
    Participant

Hi Kathi and Mandy Thank you so much for your encouragement and your prayers. Cindy still is without Electric. And I went to the my Doctor and I have a Vein infection and Sinus Infection. He put me on an Antibiotic. Should feel better soon.
    Love Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

I don't know what is going on, but since this moring early, not one other member has posted, it is 2 P.M
    Cincinnati time. Where is everybody?
    Peace and Love Irene

charity
    Participant

well i wassleeping mrs, its 5.24 am Queensland time

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Sep. 21 2008,07:24)
    well i wassleeping mrs, its 5.24 am Queensland time

Glad that you can sleep past 5 A.M. take advantage of it, when you get to be 70 years young, you stay sometimes all night long.
    Just like tonight. Thank the Lord for good neighbors. Georg had worked all week long, cutting up tree-branches and raking debris of our yard. Our back yard was still loaded with branches. Our neighbor too,but His Family came and started to help and with many hands all was cleaned in one afternoon. So when they finished their yard, all come over and finished ours.
    Ike caused so much damage in the Cincinnati Area that we had a Blackout for over a week. That has never happened here.
    That was some Storm, we can be happy, that it did not rain before and the ground would have been soaked. All of our Tree's in our yard and all in our neighbors too, would have come down. He has one whole acre with tree's only. We are surrounded by tree's. It was one sight to see them swaying in the Wind of 60 miles per hr.
    Georg is so tired, that He can't sleep tonight.
    Thank you for your prayers.
    Irene

charity
    Participant

I am way luky mrs..I sleep like a log…thru storms, no probs, and yes I beleive it is a blessing…even from God, and perhaps is evidence I have overcome many fears.

I gues I have been forced thru many things in a short life time, and there is not much that will faze and have power to steel my rest now.

blessings and may you discover peace of mind that leads unto rest mrs…better than winning gold loto!!

charity

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Sep. 21 2008,21:00)
    I  am way luky mrs..I sleep like a log…thru storms, no probs, and yes I beleive it is a blessing…even from God, and perhaps is evidence I have overcome many fears.

I gues I have been forced thru many things in a short life time, and there is not much that will faze and have power to steel my rest now.

blessings and may you discover peace of mind that leads unto rest mrs…better than winning gold loto!!

charity

Yes, what a blessing to you, and thank you for your reply.
    Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Tiffany @ Sep. 21 2008,06:50)
    I don't know what is going on, but since this moring early, not one other member has posted, it is 2 P.M
    Cincinnati time.  Where is everybody?
    Peace and Love Irene

I haven't been visiting the site much lately to be honest. There seems to be nothing new…..

I've lost interest a bit in the defending of beliefs and am concentrating more on appreciating everyone's interpretations…..there are so many to appreciate!! :;):

I've also quit studying the OT. In fact, my bible is now resting quiety on the shelf. I suspect it will gather some dust for a time. The Living God can speak to me beyond the leather-bound pages. If his Spirit indeed lives within me – I await his voice and direction.

Love to you,
    Mandy

Tiffany
    Participant

Mandy You have been Baptized have you not? God know's you then. Remember the Footprints in the sand? I love you and so does God.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Thanks, Irene. My love goes out to you and Georg as well.

Mandy

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 22 2008,16:21)
    Thanks, Irene.  My love goes out to you and Georg as well.

Mandy

Mandy! Thanks to you too. Georg has finally slept some this afternoon. He was so wound up, that He did not sleep for a couple of nights. That is what happens when you get old. We are trying to stay in our Home, with an acre, lots of grass to take care of, plus the House. It gets to be to much to handle for us, sometimes. My cleaning Lady is not available right now, so it all falls on us. Here I go again. Don't mind me. All is well and kicking.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Add a gardener to your cleaning lady and it sounds like you'll be set. Then a home-health nurse visit once a week if you need it? I sure hope you are able to stay right at home – home is the best place to be.

Tiffany
    Participant

To all! Tomorrow Georg starts His Radiation Treatment. He seems to be taking it all in strife, but I am somewhat concerned. He has to go every morning for 8 weeks, except the weekend. Prayers is very much appreciated.
    Peace and Love Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 23 2008,18:22)
    Add a gardener to your cleaning lady and it sounds like you'll be set.  Then a home-health nurse visit once a week if you need it?  I sure hope you are able to stay right at home – home is the best place to be.

Thanks Mandy, yes Home is the best place. How is your Brother doing?
    Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene and Georg,
    I'll be praying for you two. Georg, your close walk with the Lord has been your best preparation for this trial you are facing. Many people have fought that fight and have come out victorious. Keep your mind on Christ.

Phil 4:8-9

8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. 9 The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.
    NASU

Thank you both for your great marriage testimony!
    Love,
    Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account