Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

Hi Mandy! First I like to ask for prayers again for Georg it is cancer that He is having treatment for. It is the slow growing kind and the tumor is very small, so we don't worry about it to much. Since I have used all my names, I can not use them any more, so now I am Tiffany our Granddaughters name. This is so crazy and I am getting so tired of it all. It does not make sense why I can't use my own name.
    Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Hey, I've got an idea………you haven't used: MRS.

:)

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 27 2008,12:12)
    Hey, I've got an idea………you haven't used:  MRS.

:)

:laugh: :laugh: like I said its getting crazy. I like Tiffany.

Tiffany
    Participant

Brethren! Want to ask you to please pray for our Daughter, She slipped in our Garage and fell on Her
    bad Knee. We called the Ambulance and they gave Her some strong Medication in the
    Hospital. But it is still very Painful. Also a friends son got bitten by our Granddaughters dog,
    The Police took the dog. Hopefully nothing else will happen, and the dog did not have rabbi's.
    I truly believe in prayers, and I thank you for them.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Irene,

Oh, the minute I heard she slipped on her bad knee….my own bad knee said, “Ouch!”. I will definitely say a prayer for her tonight.

Love,
    Mandy

Tiffany
    Participant

Thank you Mandy much appreciated.
    Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    It was good to talk to you yesterday. I love to make you and Georg laugh:) That brightens my day.
    I will pray for your daughter and the dog situation. She needs to watch a good comedy or something to make her smile. Goodness, she has had her own battles lately.
    Love, Kathi

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 08 2008,17:48)
    Hi Irene,
    It was good to talk to you yesterday.  I love to make you and Georg laugh:)  That brightens my day.
    I will pray for your daughter and the dog situation.  She needs to watch a good comedy or something to make her smile.  Goodness, she has had her own battles lately.
    Love, Kathi

Cindy does not sit around the House to much and watches T.V., just every once in a while She goes to a Movie. By the time She gets Home from work, putting in over 12 hrs. She is ready to go to Bed.
    Since She has gotten very little Child support She has struggled financially. She lives in a House that is in our name, and pays what ever She can. We are glad that God has provided us financially, we help Her. But She wants to stand on Her own feet. I just wish She would find a good mate.
    Thank you for praying it is appreciated much. And thank you again for calling us, I do appreciate that also.
    Since I lost my best friend several years ago, I do not have a close friend. Not like Her. The saying goes if you have one good friend in your Lifetime, you can consider yourself lucky.
    Peace and Love Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ, I would like to ask for prayer for our Son, who is haveing maritual problems.
    Thanking you, in love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi Irene,

I will pray for your son.

Please also pray for my brother who is in the hospital. He fell and gouged his eyeball up into his sinus cavity!! He's lost the vision but they are hoping to save the eyeball. If it will not gather liquid, they will have to take it out. My brother is a drug addict and he also needs deliverance from that.

Love,
    Mandy

Tiffany
    Participant

Mandy I certainley will do so. I am so sorry to hear of all. God can still perform Miracles. Prayers are with all.
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene and Mandy,
    I'm praying for these very different situations. Marriage is a roller coaster, that's for sure! Mandy, ouch is all I can say here regarding your brother.
    Love, Kathi

Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 11 2008,06:45)
    Hi Irene,

I will pray for your son.

Please also pray for my brother who is in the hospital.  He fell and gouged his eyeball up into his sinus cavity!!  He's lost the vision but they are hoping to save the eyeball.  If it will not gather liquid, they will have to take it out.  My brother is a drug addict and he also needs deliverance from that.  

Love,
    Mandy

Hi Mandy:

Praying for your brother.

God Bless

Not3in1
    Participant

Thank you for the prayers for my brother. I just got off the phone with him and he is home now. I'm going to visit with him tomorrow. His sounds pathetic and my heart goes out to him. He really has wasted his life and now his body is nearly giving out at age 53. As I have said, I doubt he'll live out the year…..

Tiffany
    Participant

Mandy! I want you to know, that I will still pray for your Brother and for you too. God be with you, when you do His work of Love.
    Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Thanks, Irene. I was just thinking how sad my mother would be had she lived to see the condition of her family. There are four of us (I am the youngest and my eldest sis is 57). My middle sis killed herself with a drug overdose and I'm sure my brother is headed there soon. How sad. I appreciate your prayers very much.
    Love,
    Mandy

Tiffany
    Participant

Oh, Mandy you brought tears to my eyes. I am the only Child and do not have Brothers and Sister. I have longed for some all my Life. But this world today has hurt so many with drugs and I am so sorry, what has happen.
    But your Mother would have been very proud of you Mandy.
    Will pray.
    With all my Love Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Hello! I hope all is feeling better. We finally have our power back after 33hrs, without it. Going without it was very interesting to say the least. We are still cleaning up from the Storm that had 60 miles per hr. winds. that left Cincinnati, Fairfield and Oxford without power. leafs and broken limps from trees, and trees everywhere. I young girl was killed while She was in a public park, watching the Storm and got hit with a tree. That is all that I heard, if there were others hurt, I don't know.
    I did a lot of talking to God, these 33 hrs. I still need prayers for our Son. Would appreciate all.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Sis, Irene – will continue to pray for your son and thank you for your kind words to me. Sometimes I just long for my parents! I was very close to both of them. Before my mother died she told me that I was the joy of her life! She never got to see my children…..or how my marriage went, or how I've turned out, what kind of mother I am or anything. Sometimes I feel robbed. I really miss her. She died when I was 26 (my Dad died when I was 24). I'm bracing myself to lose my brother now. His liver is giving out (he has Hep C from drug use). I'm not stranger to grief, that is for sure.

Stay safe and warm (wind storms can be scary),
    Mandy

Tiffany
    Participant

My Dearest Many! So sorry that you have to suffer the loss of your Parents. I can sympathies since I never knew my Father. I was 5 years old when He was shot in the war of all wars. It leaves you with a hole, that nobody else can fill. I am so sorry about your Brother. I will pray for you and your Family. Does your Brother believe in God? I wish I could take you in my Arms and make it better. We all need to talk about those things, and reach out and love like God wants us too. All will be O.K. in the world tomorrow. My friend of long ago told me once, all is temporarily, one day there will no more sorrow, no more pain. In that day we will meet. I can't wait, waiting on the Lord with you.
    With all my Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account