Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Praying for Erika….

I wonder what it feels like to be in the twilight years of ones life? Do you feel content that you have accomplished all that you had hoped? Or do you feel a sense of panic that there isn't enough time to do what you want to do? I mean, at 40, if I live to be in my 70's, that is another 30 years of life yet to live! Almost half of my life yet TO GO! Wow.

Life seems so precious and so short for some. When I was in the near fatal car accident back in '05 I thought I was a gonner. I could not believe that I got out of that mangled Jeep….sometimes I think I'm on borrowed time. I worry about dying young, I guess.

Irene
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 30 2008,13:09)
    Praying for Erika….

I wonder what it feels like to be in the twilight years of ones life?  Do you feel content that you have accomplished all that you had hoped?  Or do you feel a sense of panic that there isn't enough time to do what you want to do?  I mean, at 40, if I live to be in my 70's, that is another 30 years of life yet to live!  Almost half of my life yet TO GO!  Wow.  

Life seems so precious and so short for some.  When I was in the near fatal car accident back in '05 I thought I was a gonner.  I could not believe that I got out of that mangled Jeep….sometimes I think I'm on borrowed time.  I worry about dying young, I guess.

Mandy! This is very familiar, when I was in my early 40's I was diagnosed with Lupus. First I thought I am not going to make it over 50 then 60 and now I am going to be 70 on Sunday the 6th.
    But now I have relaxed and I am so looking forward to the world tomorrow.
    My best friend used to say:” I am not scared to be dead just getting there, I am not so trilled about.”
    After She died, I think I told this before, when I was sitting in my room by myself and I was thinking of Her. It was like She was right in the room with me. I felt Her love for me. And in my mind I asked Her how it was. It was not to bad, was the answer.
    Some might think I am nuts, some told me it was God telling me that She was alright. So whatever it was, it sure was inspiring.
    So Mandy relax you might be here when Christ returns.
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hello Irene,
    It was so nice to talk with you yesterday! You have my prayers for Erika. You give good advice, to take one day at a time. These old bodies will be changed in a twinkling of an eye. I wonder if we will have to pray after that happens ya know?! Is prayer needed just while we are in these earthly bodies? I wonder??

Love,
    Kathi

Irene
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ July 01 2008,00:31)
    Hello Irene,
    It was so nice to talk with you yesterday!  You have my prayers for Erika.  You give good advice, to take one day at a time.  These old bodies will be changed in a twinkling of an eye.  I wonder if we will have to pray after that happens ya know?!  Is prayer needed just while we are in these earthly bodies?  I wonder??

Love,
    Kathi

Kathi! I agree it was nice talking to you and thank you again for calling me.
    That is a good question, will we still pray for healing of ones body? There will be those that are spirit beings the elect and the multitude in Rev. 7 but then there also will be the meek that are flesh that will inherit the earth. But they will need no prayers for their bodies, because there will be no more pain and no more sorrow.
    The most important prayer that we will do is more praising God on High. I can see myself singing and singing for all eternity, if God is willing for me to do so. We really don't know what God is having in store for us. Eye hath not seen and ear hath not heard prepared for them that love Him.
    Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi all,
    I would appreciate my global brothers and sisters to be praying for my boyfriend (hubbie) and 16 year old son who will be going on a 430 mile bicycle ride for the next six days to Florida with our church group. And also for my daughter and myself as we drive down to meet them on Wednesday. And…also that I finish a huge project before going on our trip. Thank you for your kind prayers and thoughts towards us.

God's love,
    Kathi

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ July 06 2008,15:45)
    Hi all,
    I would appreciate my global brothers and sisters to be praying for my boyfriend (hubbie) and 16 year old son who will be going on a 430 mile bicycle ride for the next six days to Florida with our church group. And also for my daughter and myself as we drive down to meet them on Wednesday.  And…also that I finish a huge project before going on our trip.  Thank you for your kind prayers and thoughts towards us.

God's love,
    Kathi

Hi Lightenup:

Praying for you and your family and your church group

God Bless

Irene
    Participant

Hi Kathi! My prayers are with all of you. May God be with you while you finish your Project. The Deer looks good and I hope that you will finish it soon. Drive carefully I will pray for your safety.
    Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hey 94 and Irene,
    Thank you for your prayers. My guys have already ridden about 35 miles into their journey.
    Blessings,
    Kathi

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi all,
    I would appreciate my global brothers and sisters to be praying for my boyfriend (hubbie) and 16 year old son who will be going on a 430 mile bicycle ride for the next six days to Florida with our church group. And also for my daughter and myself as we drive down to meet them on Wednesday.  And…also that I finish a huge project before going on our trip.  Thank you for your kind prayers and thoughts towards us.

God's love,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi,
    Prayers are with you.

Irene,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,
    Mandy

Lightenup
    Participant

Thank you Mandy,
    My prayers are with you also, dear one.
    Love,
    Kathi

Irene
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ July 07 2008,04:50)

Hi all,

God's love,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi,
    Prayers are with you.

Irene,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,
    Mandy

Thank you Mandy. Being 70 is an exciting age. In spite of the pain I will have to endure, I am so looking forward to the world tomorrow.
    Again I will be praying for you and hoping all will turn out for the best for you.
    Love Irene

Participant

Quote (Irene @ July 08 2008,04:25)

Hi all,

God's love,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi,
    Prayers are with you.

Irene,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,
    Mandy

Thank you Mandy. Being 70 is an exciting age. In spite of the pain I will have to endure, I am so looking forward to the world tomorrow.
    Again I will be praying for you and hoping all will turn out for the best for you.
    Love Irene

Wow, Mrs.

Did you find a cake pan to bake the cake that would hold all of those candles?

Happy Birthday, and God Bless

Irene
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 08 2008,15:09)

Quote (Irene @ July 08 2008,04:25)

Hi all,

God's love,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi,
    Prayers are with you.

Irene,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,
    Mandy

Love Irene

Wow, Mrs.

Did you find a cake pan to bake the cake that would hold all of those candles?

Happy Birthday, and God Bless

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    No, but a very good Almond flavored white Cake baked and decorated by our Son.
    Thank you for your Wishes.
    Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hey,
    Thanks for praying for my husband and son as they continue their bike trip.  Today they go 91 miles.  The are in day 4 of a 6 day trip.
    Also, I have been carving and painting a wooden deer for our local carousel that has 33 hand carved animals on it. This has been a two year project.  After being up all night, I finished it at 5:30 this morning!!  Wow, what a relief and wonderful friends I made in the process.  It is finished, thank you for praying for that also.  Please continue to pray for my trip to Florida with two precious little girls, my 11 year old daughter and her friend.

Thank you all,
    Kathi

Irene
    Participant

Kathi! Will do. Love Irene

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi Sis Irene,
    Many many happy returns of that day in your life to strengthen many sisters and brothers in the Lord.
    Blessings
    Adam

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi all,
    We are all back from our trip safe and sound. God is good!
    God bless,
    Kathi

gollamudi
    Participant

I Praise God for your safe journey Sis Kathi.

Lightenup
    Participant

Thanks Golla,
    Good to hear from you!

gollamudi
    Participant

We all missed you for all these days welcome back Sis.
    Love to you
    Adam

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account