Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

amen

Not3in1
    Participant

ForeverHis and Happyman,

Praying for you both. I was just telling my children the other day that when we are in Paradise there will be no more sickness!

Be encouraged that there will be a glorious day when we will feel no more pain. We will be with our Lord, and with our Father forever. Think on these things and know you are in my prayers.

Love to you both,
    Mandy

Please pray for my Daughter-In-Law Son and Family, He had a Motorcycle accident on Saturday-night. He and His Girlfriend are both in I.C.U. at University Hospital. He has both of His Legs broken and She has a broken Pelvis and Head-injury. Also Her tear duck on Her left eyes is split in half. She had 3 Operation on the eye. They cannot give Her any pain Medication, because of the Head-Injury. I have not talked to my Daughter-In-Law yet today, nobody Home. But both are in critical Condition. They have a 3 year old little girl.
    Please keep us all in your prayers, it seems Satan is really trying to get to us.
    Peace and Love Irene

Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ June 03 2008,07:50)
    Please pray for my Daughter-In-Law Son and Family, He  had a Motorcycle accident on Saturday-night. He and His Girlfriend are both in I.C.U. at University Hospital. He has both of His Legs broken and She has a broken Pelvis and Head-injury. Also Her tear duck on Her left eyes is split in half. She had 3 Operation on the eye. They cannot give Her any pain Medication, because of the Head-Injury. I have not talked to my Daughter-In-Law yet today, nobody Home. But both are in critical Condition. They have a 3 year old little girl.
    Please keep us all in your prayers, it seems Satan is really trying to get to us.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Mrs.

Don't know exactly what to pray. What can I pray in their behalf and yours? And, I don't understand your statement relative to Satan in this situation. Personally, I would not want a motorcycle because of the dangers involved and the severity of an accident when it happens, but whether we choose to own one is and individual's decision.

God Bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mrs,
    You and yours are in my prayers

Quote (942767 @ June 03 2008,09:21)

Quote (seek and you will find @ June 03 2008,07:50)
    Please pray for my Daughter-In-Law Son and Family, He  had a Motorcycle accident on Saturday-night. He and His Girlfriend are both in I.C.U. at University Hospital. He has both of His Legs broken and She has a broken Pelvis and Head-injury. Also Her tear duck on Her left eyes is split in half. She had 3 Operation on the eye. They cannot give Her any pain Medication, because of the Head-Injury. I have not talked to my Daughter-In-Law yet today, nobody Home. But both are in critical Condition. They have a 3 year old little girl.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Mrs.

Don't know exactly what to pray.  What can I pray in their behalf and yours?  And, I don't understand your statement relative to Satan in this situation.  Personally, I would not want a motorcycle because of the dangers involved and the severity of an accident when it happens, but whether we choose to own one is and individual's decision.

God Bless

942767 When something like this happens, we get all worried and anguish, that is what I meant by Satan getting to us.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

NIck Thank you so much for praying for us, much appreciated.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

An update on my Daughter-in Law's Son and Girlfriend. This is short of a miracle. They are both out of I.C.U. and into a reg. Room. It is very hard on every one. Today my Daughter-in-Law will take Her little Granddaughter to see Her Mommy and Daddy. She is 3 going on 21. Thank you all again.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi Irene,

I'm so sorry to hear about all of this. I hope everyone will be OK? That must be hard on the little one to have both parents in the hospital at once, that can be so scary for a little one. I will keep her and your kids in my prayers (you too – I know the worry of a mother's heart). You hang in there and remember that somehow it will all work out for the good. Perhaps your son will now donate his bike (if there is anything left of it) to charity? :;):

My husband had a bike when we were dating and I told him he had to get rid of it. Now that we are getting older we are contemplating buying some hogs when the kids are out of the house. Funny, huh? We want to take a couple tours of the states before we give up and tour in an RV. :;):

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 04 2008,04:32)
    Hi Irene,

I'm so sorry to hear about all of this.  I hope everyone will be OK?  That must be hard on the little one to have both parents in the hospital at once, that can be so scary for a little one.  I will keep her and your kids in my prayers (you too – I know the worry of a mother's heart).  You hang in there and remember that somehow it will all work out for the good.  Perhaps your son will now donate his bike (if there is anything left of it) to charity?  :;):  

My husband had a bike when we were dating and I told him he had to get rid of it.  Now that we are getting older we are contemplating  buying some hogs when the kids are out of the house.  Funny, huh?  We want to take a couple tours of the states before we give up and tour in an RV.  :;):

Thank you so much for praying. I do not want to keep you in the belief that it is my Son. It is my Daughter-in Laws Son and His Girlfriend. They have a child out of wedlock. My Daughter-in-Law Christy is still very upset about all of it. I still do not know why they don't get married, but that is not my business. But Christy is our concern. Her Husband our Son is so worried about all. They were taken care of the little one. And still are at times, and like I said, today She took Her to see Mommy and Daddy. How hard that is on a 3 year old, I would not even imation. Personally I feel She should have waited before taken that little one to see them. but that is not my decision to make. As far as the bike is concerned, I have no idea what happened to it. She fell 20 feet through the air, while he stayed on the bike and rolled over several times with the Bike before it through Him of. Nothing was said about the pickup Truck Driver.
    Thank you again for praying.
    Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

May God bless those whom were hurt in that motor cycle accident with healing and blessing. …..Amen

Thank you Happyman Our Daughter-in Law Son is out of the Hospital and in a Nursing Home. His Girlfriend however is still in the Hospital and they think that She has Brain Damage and has to have surgery. She is out of ICU and in a reg. Room.
    Thank you again things could have been a lot worse.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

thehappyman
    Participant

Glory to God for His Blessing…………

Irene
    Participant

Thank you happyman for your prayers, all is doing well. Still in Therapy, but like I said before all could have been worse. Praise to our God on High.
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    I just noticed this motorcycle accident report. I'll pray for continued improvement for both of them and the children. God is the great physician.
    Love,
    Kathi

Quote (Lightenup @ June 29 2008,14:25)
    Hi Irene,
    I just noticed this motorcycle accident report.  I'll pray for continued improvement for both of them and the children. God is the great physician.
    Love,
    Kathi

Irene

Same here!

May his love and peace overshadow you and yours and may his healing power bring full health back to them!

Blessings Keith

Irene
    Participant

Hi Kathi and Keith  Thank you both for your Prayers they are very much appreciated. Those two are very lucky to be alive. I also find it interesting, neither one had a Helmet on. The Doctors told them if they would have worn a Helmet they would not have survived that crash. Flying 20 feet through the air and then landing on a Helmet? The accident was not their fault either.
    Praise God on High miracles still happen.
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene
    Participant

I had a very disturbing Phone call from my Cousin in Germany. His Wife has to have surgery Her Artery's are 80% blocked. She is 72 years old and has also active Hepatitis. We are concerned. Would you please pray for Her. Her name is Erika.
    In Christian Love Irene

Participant

Quote (Irene @ June 30 2008,06:37)
    I had a very disturbing Phone call from my Cousin in Germany. His Wife has to have surgery Her Artery's  are 80% blocked. She is 72 years old and has also active Hepatitis. We are concerned. Would you please pray for Her. Her name is Erika.
    In Christian Love Irene

Hi Mrs.

Praying for Erika and for the salvation of your daugther-in-laws son and his girlfriend. I am happy to hear that they are still alive and so, they are still able to reconciled to God.

God Bless

Irene
    Participant

942767 Thank you for praying. Just talked to my Son and our Daughter-in-Law's Son who is still in a Nursing Home is doing much better. The Therapy is going well, even tho He still can't walk. His girlfriend is out of the Hospital and at Home. Very lucky girl. God is merciful and we really don't know why we go through the things we do.
    Thanks be to our Heavenly Father for His protection.
    In Christian Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account