Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ April 10 2008,16:04)
    Hi Prayer partners:
                Jock S. has eye problems,  Wayne M. cancer , final stage. Ralph P. unspoken , Frances's feet are bothering her. 2yr.old Zackery has to go through another operation on his legs.  Virginia F. fell and broke her wrist. Ollie G . has a brain tumor.  Bernice's left knee is hurting her. Nice family.unspoken. Many have loss their jobs,  Adam , brain tumor. Pray for Christ returning. ……….thehappyman

Agreeing with you, amen!
    Mandy

Quote (thehappyman @ April 10 2008,16:04)
    Hi Prayer partners:
                Jock S. has eye problems,  Wayne M. cancer , final stage. Ralph P. unspoken , Frances's feet are bothering her. 2yr.old Zackery has to go through another operation on his legs.  Virginia F. fell and broke her wrist. Ollie G . has a brain tumor.  Bernice's left knee is hurting her. Nice family.unspoken. Many have loss their jobs,  Adam , brain tumor. Pray for Christ returning. ……….thehappyman

happyman I am with you and Mandy all the way, I am so tired of hearing all the bad news, I could stand the Good News that Christ is on the way, Hallelujah, praying in Jesus Christ's Name, Amen.

Peace and Love Mrs.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners:
    Good news; Jesus is coming and with all saints. Many are healed by your prayers , so be not discouraged. Jesus is always on time always. Frances L. 's feet were healed and Bernice H. received a healing for her leg. Bishop Seeley was healeed from heart problems and his ministry is strong at 85 years old. Chester L. was in an middle of an heart attack and his wife & I prayed at that same time 9 AM and his testimony confirmed it. Zackery's legs did heal up as our Lord blessed him. Sister Hazel went to heaven and the family is rejoicing. I have to go to the doctors office , but I will continue when I get back……….

Request
    Wayne M. has cancer in it's final stage.
    Pastor Virginia fell and broke her wrist and bruised her self up.
    Suzy B – healing for body: frequent migraines tiredness constant pain

Cathy E brother-in-law died – 43 years old – heart stopped – could not be revived – please keep the family in prayer.

Bill G – had a blood clot and had to remove his lower part of leg.
    Frances L – – needs healing from a heart attack.:)

Not3in1
    Participant

All are again mentioned to the LORD. Amen!

You said that you are heading to the Doctor's – I hope all is well.

Love,
    Mandy

happyman! Will pray for all in Jesus Name, Amen.

May the Lord be with you and all the people. Peace and Love to all Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners,
    Yes, all went great at the doc's and all is well with my soul, Today the Lord has made, 'so let us rejoice in it '.
    The Good news : Sister Betty H. has recovered from her illness and is back in church. My wife was healed and is doing great. Sue B. is doing good and God is still on the firing line against the colon. Even F. was healed from the flue. Doug C. was bless' d. and his family. Overton H. was bless' d with new braces for his legs. Ralph P. started his ministry in the prisons. Praise God. Young people are starting to come more to church, seeking and receiving. The church building has been completed inside and new churches have come in unity, setting aside denomenations , to rejoyice in one accord. May God continue to bless the church throughout the world. …..Thank you partners for praying the prayer of faith.
    God Bless ……………….thehappyman:D

Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ April 15 2008,07:25)
    Hi Prayer Partners,
            Yes, all went great at the doc's and all is well with my soul, Today the Lord has made,  'so let us rejoice in it '.
                  The Good news : Sister Betty H. has recovered from her illness and is back in church. My wife was healed and is doing great. Sue B. is doing good and God is still on the firing line against the colon. Even F. was healed from the flue. Doug C. was bless' d. and his family. Overton H. was bless' d with new braces for his legs. Ralph P. started his ministry in the prisons. Praise God. Young people are starting to come more to church, seeking and receiving. The church building has been completed inside and new churches have come in unity, setting aside denomenations , to rejoyice in one accord. May God continue to bless the church throughout the world. …..Thank you partners for praying the prayer of faith.
    God Bless ……………….thehappyman:D

Hi Happyman:

Thanks for sharing. There is nothing but good news in the Lord. God Bless.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners:
    Request
    Sister Helen Miller's brother passed , Elsworth B. remember the family please.

Jared . was in an explosion Sat. night. Has 2nd and 3rd degree burns covering right arm. pray for no pain. Bind infection. and for the trauma surgeon visit on Thursday

Barbara – Tumor in the brain that is cancerous, she had breast cancer 2 years ago and now it is trying to take over, lets pray that this cancer is rebuked and destroyed and that she will have complete victory over this . Also pray for her daughter Kim and family that are having a hard time with this .

Special prayer for this coming week end
    A group of men are going to the mountains this week end to fast and pray for 3 days Thursday, Friday, and Saturday,
    Three prayer Request for them;
    1st that God will pour out his blessings and spirit on all of them.
    2nd That the natural rain will be replaced by spiritual rain.

3 d – that each man will come away with a new and fresh anointing and that all are safe and return to there loved ones a full cup and running over.
    thehappyman
    :D

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners;
    Request
    Clara C 11 yrs old was just taken to Charlottesville for internal bleeding,
    Lindsay L- pulled mussel in her neck.
    Lentrell family – flue bug.
    Pastor Virginia arm is healing very well.
    God is the answer before the request was ever made.
    thehappyman

thehappyman May God be with all of you. Praise the Lord. We will keep all in prayers. Thank you Lord for healing those amid for those that have gone Home to be with God. Bless all of you, praying in Christ Jesus, Amen.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

thehappyman
    Participant

Prayer Partners this urgent request just came in ;

Urgent everyone: C.S. Has planned to go ahead with an abortion. It is scheduled for Saturday morning. Please pray that God will change her heart and her mind. Nothing is impossible with God. Thanks

thehappyman Just prayed a short prayer for Her and We will keep Her again in Prayer so She changes Her mind. Thank you happyman.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ April 25 2008,16:41)
    Prayer Partners this urgent request just came in ;

Urgent everyone: C.S. Has planned to go ahead with an abortion. It is scheduled for Saturday morning. Please pray that God will change her heart and her mind. Nothing is impossible with God. Thanks

Hi Happyman:

I am praying. God Bless.

Lightenup
    Participant

Hello prayer partners,
    My 79 year old uncle died this afternoon. He had been sick. He knew Christ as his savior. My dad was his only brother and my dad said that there was never a harsh word between them, so I know that this is going to be hard on my dad and my Aunt and two cousins. Please pray for the family. I am confused as to where my uncle is now since he is a believer. I believe that his spirit is alive but is his spirit sleeping or meeting Jesus or seeing his parents or standing in the presence of God. I would just like to know.

Thank you for your prayers!

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 28 2008,10:57)
    Hello prayer partners,
    My 79 year old uncle died this afternoon.  He had been sick.  He knew Christ as his savior.  My dad was his only brother and my dad said that there was never a harsh word between them, so I know that this is going to be hard on my dad and my Aunt and two cousins.  Please pray for the family.  I am confused as to where my uncle is now since he is a believer. I believe that his spirit is alive but is his spirit sleeping or meeting Jesus or seeing his parents or standing in the presence of God.  I would just like to know.

Thank you for your prayers!

Hi lightenup:

When we lose a loved one, we grieve because we will miss them, but the hope for us a Christians is that we will see each other again. I am praying that God will comfort you and your family through this.

My understanding is that when a Christian dies, his spirit, that is the works that he has done in the body as a Christian, goes to God, his soul is asleep until the resurrection.

God Bless

Hi Kathi! Our sincerest sympathy for you and your Family. We will pray for all of you that God will give you peace and strength in these coming days. Where ever your Uncle is He is in good hands. Death is always hard to take. The sting of death is for the once that are left behind, your uncle is sleeping until the resurrection.
    With all our Love Georg and Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Dear 94 and Irene and Georg,
    Thank you once again for praying for my requests. Absent from the body, present with the Lord…So, he is sleeping in the presence of the Lord? I wonder what that is like, it is probably very comfortable and restful.
    God bless!

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 29 2008,02:36)
    Dear 94 and Irene and Georg,
    Thank you once again for praying for my requests.  Absent from the body, present with the Lord…So, he is sleeping in the presence of the Lord?  I wonder what that is like, it is probably very comfortable and restful.
    God bless!

Hi Lightenup:

No more pain and no more suffering as he awaits the rewards for the works he has done as a Christian. God is so good that he will reward us for doing those things which are right that we should do whether or not we receive any reward.

May God Bless You and Your Family

Hi Kathi! Good to hear that you are so encouraging to your Family, yes how will that be to be sleeping in the Lord. I have often wondered that myself. Since I am getting old and my death stands at my door.
    Faith in the Lord will keep us all happy and peaceful. We will still continue in Prayers for all of you. Keep up the good work, God loves you so much.
    Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners:
    May God bless as you pray for these needs.

Request
    Linda B – needs prayer for another place to live
    Melissa C and her family – lost their home to a fire – lost her 2 children in the fire – husband died as a result of injuries
    Kay B– cancer – surgery May 5
    Tammy P – custody hearing May 16th for son Quentin
    Marilyn K – daughter in Nashville needs better paying position in her chosen field
    Daughter and son-in-law for a church decision

Dorothy S. – Pray for God's will to be done – in the last stages of a terminal cancer. She was just diagnosed 3 months ago. A wonderful Christian mother, wife & grandmother. Pray also for God's strength for the family as they walk her down this path.

Remember all of the families affected by the tornadoes in southern Va. today

PRAISE REPORT;
    Young lady that was going to have an abortion chose life
    Thanks for your prayers. She chose life for her baby. God is good all the time.

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing; verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye ask the Father in my name , he will give it you. Hitherto have ye ask nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
    John 16:23-24

……thehappyman……:D …….I am in awe of my our Lord and happy because He lives.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account