Prayer for Dakota

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Harmony
    Participant

A friend of mine named Mary has a great-grandson named Dakota who is 8 years old.
    The doctors informed his parents that this would probably be his last Christmas.
    To make matters worse, the day after they were given the news, someone broke into their house and stole the little guy's game station, and his vcr. A chainsaw that has been the sole source of income in the last year was stolen as well.
    Several people have organized to bring clothing for not only Dakota, but his brothers and sisters (there are 6 sll together)
    Please pray for the Lord's healing for him on thise earth. I have no doubts that it is possible.

God bless.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Harmony You have not been posting for some time now and I am glad to see you. I will certainly pray for your Grandson. Gods will be done. Ask it in Jesus Christ our Savior and King of King and Lord of Lord. We pray to our Heavenly Father for Dakota, please heal Him and make Him whole again. In Christ name Amen.

Participant

Quote (Harmony @ Dec. 04 2007,13:27)
    A friend of mine named Mary has a great-grandson named Dakota who is 8 years old.
    The doctors informed his parents that this would probably be his last Christmas.
    To make matters worse, the day after they were given the news, someone broke into their house and stole the little guy's game station, and his vcr. A chainsaw that has been the sole source of income in the last year was stolen as well.
    Several people have organized to bring clothing for not only Dakota, but his brothers and sisters (there are 6 sll together)
    Please pray for the Lord's healing for him on thise earth. I have no doubts that it is possible.

God bless.

Hi Harmony:

Is the affected family, a Christian family?  It makes a difference in how to pray for them.

God Bless

thehappyman
    Participant

HI Harmony:
    Our prayers shall be with that family and your 8 yr old. May God Bless them all and everyone whom prays the prayer of faith for a miracle to take place, Amen
    ………………………happyman:(

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hello thehappyman how are you doing? Have not seen you post for awhile.
    God Bless you
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Harmony
    Participant

Sorry for the delay in replying. Computer problems. I'm still trying to get stuff transferred over to the lap top.

Yes,They are Christian.

Some people have sent monetary gifts, I'll be sitting down with Holly, his mom, and writing payments out to specific places. A company is giving them help with rent, and the church is helping with utilities. A food pantry has helped as well. The family has been 'adopted' by a couple different companies, and I'm going north today (10 hour drive) to collect and bring back gifts that have been brought to Mary's house for them. Hubby will be following me back with his pick-up and anything that won't fit in the van with the birds and dogs. Between us, we should be able to get everything here. Prayers that the Lord protect us from all harm would be appreciated.
    There is so much good that has come, even in the face of adversity from this. People praying in one accord, lifting the family, lifting friends… I get teary eyed just thinking about it. Thanking God for putting people in place that can help, that are willing to help, but most of all the prayers. The drawing together of hearts and minds.
    We can help with the physical needs, but the prayers are a blessing that there can be no equal for. When we open our hearts and our minds to help another, there are blessing that the Lord pours down.

Thank you all.

Be blessed as you have blessed me and those around us.

acertainchap
    Participant

I will pray for your Grandson as well. :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account