Positive Outlook

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow
    “I have been promoted from antichrist to antinickchrist.”
    Always anti something.
    What happened to that bright positive lad we all used to know?
    How come you are only attracted to the demolition industry and not a builder?

Towshab
    Participant

When was I bright and positive?

NickHassan
    Participant

exactly.
    You need to find the Joy and Peace in Christ.

Towshab
    Participant

Nah, my joy and peace are found in G-d, I don't need a dead dude.

Towshab
    Participant

Opps, Sorry Mrs. I've allowed myself to hijack your thread. Nick, since our exchanges in this thread have no real value, can your delete them?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 18 2008,13:14)
    Nah, my joy and peace are found in G-d, I don't need a dead dude.

Hi Tow,
    He lives.
    So do the prophets.
    And so do all who died in Christ
    The Spirit of God in them cannot die.

Lk 20
    35But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

37Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

38For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Nick I don't believe that you are a nice person trying to make this a debate tread when i tried to do something positive for others. It seems everything on this website backfires. Tow asked you to delete your debate, but no you do not respect others. Thank you.

Peace and Love Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mrs,
    Keep up the good work of encouragement.
    Everyone needs it.

Nick Who for the one person I thought needed it the most is going to leave.

Peace and Love Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Now he has gone we can learn from the disciple of the accuser of the brethren
    what tactics satan uses to damage faith in Christ.
    He knows his time is short.

Satan has a 1000yr stretch in chains coming up soon enough.
    then the lake of fire.
    aaaah

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 19 2008,20:18)
    Hi,

then the lake of fire.
    aaaah

Nick Yes, time is short, Satan has done His job here, through Tow and Stu. He succeeded with some, that is sad. We must put on the whole Armor of God to be able to stand. Those that are grounded in the Faith will stand. You know what I find funny, that we have been accused of not being open minded. Open minded to the truth yes, but not to Anti-Christ, tho.

Peace adn Love MrsIM4Truth

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 19 2008,22:21)

Hi,

then the lake of fire.
    aaaah

Nick Yes, time is short, Satan has done His job here, through Tow and Stu. He succeeded with some, that is sad. We must put on the whole Armor of God to be able to stand. Those that are grounded in the Faith will stand. You know what I find funny, that we have been accused of not being open minded. Open minded to the truth yes, but not to Anti-Christ, tho.

The truth they wanted you to be open too was DOUBT. Doubt is their weapon and they are good at it. Tow was not banned he could and would not surprise me if he popped up when you least expect him too.

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 19 2008,22:29)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 19 2008,22:21)

Hi,

then the lake of fire.
    aaaah

The truth they wanted you to be open too was DOUBT.  Doubt is their weapon and they are good at it.  Tow was not banned he could and would not surprise me if he popped up when you least expect him too.

Yes, He probably will if there is another victim that will join here. We have a couple new members. So we will see what the future will bring us.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All:
            I must tell you a true event that has took place recently.
            I went to visit and to be involved in a bible study. It started in prayer and opened in an discussion about a faith that was not known to me nor would I partake of it. It turned heated and the presence of evil was about. I started to leave and this woman stopped me and said she was God, and that this teaching came from a man named Cook and he is on the radio and they brought his book .
             I know their parents and they were so upset that they were crying because of the anti-Christ teachings their daughter and husband displayed.
             Satanism is growing and many people do not know it. I have read many testimonies on this web and when I read the same teachings in some, I knew to separate myself from it. I shall not address it again for it is forbidden for me to do so.( 2nd John and 3rd John) Therefore screen your input and know your faith in Christ Jesus.  Pray that God's will be done.
         Just the other day my brother told me his daughter got sick and he told her God doesn't get sick ! What an eye opener , huh.  

( When you mix good meat with contaminated meat , it makes a bad dinner. )
                               happyman

Not3in1
    Participant

Happy,

Do you think it's possible to deceive God's elect? Who are these “elect” children if God does not show favoritism?

Maybe the “elect” are those who have a pure heart? Maybe they are only known to God? I guess as we hold on to our faith, we can only hope we are counted among these lucky, elect souls…..

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 22 2008,18:43)
    Happy,

Do you think it's possible to deceive God's elect?  Who are these “elect” children if God does not show favoritism?

Maybe the “elect” are those who have a pure heart?  Maybe they are only known to God?  I guess as we hold on to our faith, we can only hope we are counted among these lucky, elect souls…..

Mandy  Yes, it is very possible to deceive the elect. It says that if God would not cut those days short, no flesh would be left alive. But because of the elect He will cut the days short. Rev. 7 tells us who these are. Then we see that there are a great multitude standing before the throne and before the Lamb. clothes with white robes. They have washed their robes white in the Blood of the Lamb. So we can see that there are two sets of Spirit beings that will reign with the Lamb in the millenium. The rest will inherit the earth. I also believe that the elect are those that gave their lives for Christ. We cannot come close to compare with them. I do not find us to be worthy of that. Could we be under the multitude that stands in front of the throne of the Lamb, maybe, but I am not sure. I think We will inherit the earth. No more pain, no more sorrow always happiness and Love, no more confusion. Just the truth and nothing but the truth. I will be satisfied with whatever God has in store for me. Just the way I see it. Praise God and our Savior Jesus Christ..

Peace and Love Mrs.

Participant

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, they shall deceive the very elect.

NOT POSSIBLE TO DECEIVE THE ELECT!!!

God Bless

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 03 2008,12:06)
    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, they shall deceive the very elect.

God Bless

942767 My Husband agree's with you. I am not 100% sure, tho. It makes sense, but I always think since Human have a free will, it could be possible. This is really a good question.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 03 2008,13:55)

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 03 2008,12:06)

God Bless

942767   My Husband agree's with you. I am not 100% sure, tho. It makes sense, but I always think since Human have a free will, it could be possible. This is really a good question.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Yes, Mrs. some will be deceived, but not the elect of God.  

Jesus said the following:

10:1
    Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold *, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.  
    10:2
    But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.  
    10:3
    To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.  
    10:4
    And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.  
    10:5
    And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.  

God Bless

Cato
    Participant

Everyone is always quick to look to the devil when they should look to themselves.  Most deceptions in life come from within, because we lie to ourselves more then even others.  We should remember the advice “to thy own self be true”.  Remember that pride is one of the seven deadly sins and when we consider ourselves one of the “elect” , is it an honest self assessment or is it our own inflated ego?  While many can argue with Tow and Stu I sincerely doubt they are agents of dark forces.  Just because people have a different perspective does not make them evil.  They may actually be doing folks here some good by stirring their intellectual natures.  Faith grows more through challenge then by passivity.
    As far as the topic of anger I heard this once and liked it a lot:
    The man who never angers is worth little, But the man who angers and controls it not is worthless.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account