Petition for heaven.net to replace nick

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    georg
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 05 2009,11:35)

Quote (georg @ Nov. 04 2009,19:01)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 05 2009,10:14)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 13 2009,03:12)
    Hi,
    I was a regular poster who got asked to take this role.
    I do stir the pot when it seems helpful to extract more truth.
    I reflect back unhelpful attitudes and take the flak when I need to.

Good things do happen for a few folk but most move on unchanged. C'est la vie

Hi All

Did anybody really take note of this post by NH?

I am not saying to get rid of him, but I do believe that t8 should alternate moderators so that NH is not the only one here.

His attitude in the above seems to be that if people do not change and leave, so be it.

What does that mean?

Notice CA is gone. Of course many would say fantastic. But is that what this sight is about, to only have view points that agree? Would that encourage learning and digging for the truth.

Believe me, I would love to see a few go from here, yet who should make that decision?

And if a moderator is causing people to leave because of being annoying, rather than trying to moderate, IMO that should be looked at.

Moderators should be a cut above the others and not just agitate or irratate or instigate. What fruit is that?

It has been brought to his attention about mentioning things off topic in threads that are not even discussing what he mentions, especially the Trinity.

Yes it is annoying when there is a discussion going on that has nothing to do with the Trinity and he or others have nothing better to say than the “Trinity” is false.

I dont know of any other sight that has a moderator that does these things! I agree with David on this one!

WJ

W.J. Come on give Him a break.  He is not as bad as some make Him out to be.  I always say if the shoe fits wear it.  CA is gone and good riddance.  I never liked the guy.  He thinks, just like any other Catholic that He knows it all.  I never seen him say a kind word to any of us.  If he dd then show me where.
    I have come to even like Nick, and He deserves our thanks for always being around.  
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene

Whatever happened to love you enemys?

Would you silence everyone who doesn't agree with you?

Isn't that the same spirit that you have accused the Catholic Church of?

I am only making a suggestion, I am not saying get rid of Nick!

But if he is going to moderate then he should moderate and not just annoy, instigate, or agitate others to the point of them leaving. IMO

WJ

W.J. Belonging to the Catholic Church until I was 46 and my Husband 47, made me wonder why it took so long for God to call us out of that Church. We never read the Bible then, and I was rather surprised that our Catholic knew Gods Word that much. It also reminded me of the time spend there. You would not understand how that felt, when a Catholic came here. When I read that He left, I have to admit I was glad.
    So if you then want to hang me for that, go ahead.
    I know that God understands and that to me, is more important then what you think.
    No Offence. As far as Nick is concerned, I have no problems with Him, an I will not get between the two of You.
    Peace and Love Irene

Stu
    Participant

Believe me, I would love to see a few go from here, yet who should make that decision?

Is 'seeing people go from here', the ones you would love to be shown the door, your alternative to having a good counter-argument to what they post?

Stuart

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 05 2009,01:10)

Is 'seeing people go from here', the ones you would love to be shown the door, your alternative to having a good counter-argument to what they post?

Stuart

Stu

Not at all. If that was the case I would have left a long time ago.

WJ

Quote (georg @ Nov. 04 2009,20:59)

Hi,

Hi All

I am not saying to get rid of him, but I do believe that t8 should alternate moderators so that NH is not the only one here.

His attitude in the above seems to be that if people do not change and leave, so be it.

What does that mean?

Notice CA is gone. Of course many would say fantastic. But is that what this sight is about, to only have view points that agree? Would that encourage learning and digging for the truth.

And if a moderator is causing people to leave because of being annoying, rather than trying to moderate, IMO that should be looked at.

Moderators should be a cut above the others and not just agitate or irratate or instigate. What fruit is that?

It has been brought to his attention about mentioning things off topic in threads that are not even discussing what he mentions, especially the Trinity.

Yes it is annoying when there is a discussion going on that has nothing to do with the Trinity and he or others have nothing better to say than the “Trinity” is false.

I dont know of any other sight that has a moderator that does these things! I agree with David on this one!

WJ

W.J. Come on give Him a break.  He is not as bad as some make Him out to be.  I always say if the shoe fits wear it.  CA is gone and good riddance.  I never liked the guy.  He thinks, just like any other Catholic that He knows it all.  I never seen him say a kind word to any of us.  If he dd then show me where.
    I have come to even like Nick, and He deserves our thanks for always being around.  
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene

But if he is going to moderate then he should moderate and not just annoy, instigate, or agitate others to the point of them leaving. IMO

WJ

W.J.  Belonging to the Catholic Church until I was 46 and my Husband 47, made me wonder why it took so long for God to call us out of that Church.  We never read the Bible then, and I was rather surprised that our Catholic knew Gods Word that much.  It also reminded me of the time spend there.  You would not understand how that felt, when a Catholic came here. When I read that He left, I have to admit I was glad.  
    I know that God understands and that to me, is more important then what you think.
    No Offence.  As far as Nick is concerned, I have no problems with Him, an I will not get between the two of You.
    Peace and Love Irene

I think God called you out years before you left the Catholic Church, I also think it took you years to hear God call you out.

I also believe the years you spent in the Catholic Church was for a purpose. God's ways are not always our ways.

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 04 2009,22:10)

Stuart

I agree, Stu is not one of my favorites, but he does have things to add, and sometimes we gleen things from even unfavorite people like my friend Stu.

Boy that was difficult to state, but it was true.

Hi,

Hi All

What does that mean?

WJ

Peace and Love Irene

Irene

WJ

W.J.  Belonging to the Catholic Church until I was 46 and my Husband 47, made me wonder why it took so long for God to call us out of that Church.  We never read the Bible then, and I was rather surprised that our Catholic knew Gods Word that much.  It also reminded me of the time spend there.  You would not understand how that felt, when a Catholic came here. When I read that He left, I have to admit I was glad.  
    No Offence.  As far as Nick is concerned, I have no problems with Him, an I will not get between the two of You.
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

Bet I am on your favorite to go list. ???

Now i'm getting hungry for chinese (kosher of course) and “to go”.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 05 2009,20:13)
    Bet I am on your favorite to go list.  ???

I didn't get the impression that Irene wanted anyone to go.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 05 2009,20:08)
    I think God called you out years before you left the Catholic Church, I also think it took you years to hear God call you out.

I also believe the years you spent in the Catholic Church was for a purpose. God's ways are not always our ways.

But you are not going to say what you think that purpose actually WAS, right?

From that same verse in Isaiah that you partially quote, it also says that god's thoughts are not your thoughts. So I suppose you must be guessing what god was thinking, in a semi-blasphemous kind of way.

Not that I mind!

Stuart

georg
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 06 2009,04:38)

I didn't get the impression that Irene wanted anyone to go.

Stuart

That is right Stu, I don't even want you to go Ha<HA,HA :)  :)  :)

georg
    Participant

Hi,

Hi All

What does that mean?

WJ

Peace and Love Irene

Irene

WJ

Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

No, not really, it reminds me to the time we kept he Old Covenant Law and the Feast. The part I liked the most was that we saved 10 from our Income to go to the Feast of Tabernacle with. We had Feast sites all over the World. Also the Motels always gave us a good rate to stay for the Week.
    Those 10 years were not all bad.
    Peace and Love Irene

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Oct. 03 2009,08:10)
    This is a peaceful petition.

Nick seems determined to post in between every person he can find.  Moderating doesn't mean peanut gallery comments.  It means you keep things civil and respectful between people.  Unfortunately Nick can be the most uncivilized among us many times.

I'd like to see how many other people think Nick to be utterly annoying in the highest degree.

My vote is: Remove Nick
    Nick's vote is obvoius: Keep Nick
    Your vote: ?

Vote here.

too bad CA is not here to read this,

last night as i was reading through the forum, an unclean individual came on heaven.net,

i checked to see if nick was on the forum and he was, blessed be.

in no time what so ever he had cleared the poster and the posts.

even though nick may be a bother to some, he does watch over this forum, the time spent to do such a task is great.

thank you nick.

kol tuv

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Nov. 20 2009,10:53)

Nick seems determined to post in between every person he can find.  Moderating doesn't mean peanut gallery comments.  It means you keep things civil and respectful between people.  Unfortunately Nick can be the most uncivilized among us many times.

I'd like to see how many other people think Nick to be utterly annoying in the highest degree.

Vote here.

last night as i was reading through the forum, an unclean individual came on heaven.net,

even though nick may be a bother to some, he does watch over this forum, the time spent to do such a task is great.

thank you nick.

kol tuv

Unbelievable! Can you picture Jesus voting against Nick because he gives his opinion and it seems to annoy someone?
    Learning the Truth of God is not picking and choosing what persons may or may not give imput that agrees with yours. Keep ALL even CA! Bless you all, Freedom of Beliefs! TK

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Nov. 20 2009,10:53)

Vote here.

thank you nick.

kol tuv

Great post sis, I agree, Nick, you are missed here, you watched thing's properly, you were fair too.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account