Pentecost was jesus second coming

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 931 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 17 2012,19:10)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2012,18:08)
    Hi Wakeup,

2Thess.1:7-8

I suggest you do a serious study on the feasts of The LORD.
    The Day of The LORD is “Feasts of Booths”, not “Pentecost”.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi EDJ.

What is your answer,i am stil waiting for your answer.
    Is isiah66:15.16.the day of pantecost?

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up, no.

Isaiah 66:15-16 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like
    a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire
    and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2012,21:14)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2012,18:08)
    Hi Wakeup,

2Thess.1:7-8

I suggest you do a serious study on the feasts of The LORD.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up, no.

Isaiah 66:15-16 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like
    a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire
    and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

God bless

edj.

WHY CANT YOU ANSWER ME EDJ? is isiah 66:15.16. referring to the day of pantecost; as you have said =the second coming.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up, NO.

God bless

Wake-up?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2012,22:41)

Hi EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up, NO.

God bless

Wake-up?

EDJ.

Why edJ?
    Have you got no answer for it edj?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

Isaiah 66:15-16 is a biblical reference to “The Day of The LORD.”
    I suggest you do a serious study on the seven feasts of YHVH.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 18 2012,00:36)
    EDJ.

Why edJ?
    Have you got no answer for it edj?

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Why what?   ….why is the “Feast of booths” different than “Pentecost”?    …plus define  'it' ?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

Are you purposefully trying to be difficult?    …or does it just come natural?
    Because I have a hard time believing that you don't understand my words.   …English is your first language, is it not?    <– Please answer

I do write  PLEASE ANSWER  for you, to help YOU
    to distinguish a question THAT I WANT ANSWERED from merely a rhetorical question.

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 16 2012,22:30)

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 16 2012,20:08)
    Ed, just as water was used to destroy the old Earth (You do believe in the Flood don't you?) this time the sun will be used to destroy the Earth.   And just as Noah was saved in the Ark, so too will there be some who will be saved from the fire.

This is all in 2nd Peter (Apart from the sun bit).

Quote again:

They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water, through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.  But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Has this happened yet?  Is evil still here?  Yes it is.  So how do you then say that the Day of the Lord has come.  (If that's what you say).

Hi Shimmer,

Did you study the feasts of God yet like I asked you to?
    “The Day of the LORD” and “Pentecost” (Jesus' return)
    were and still are two separate feasts, not the same.

God bless

Ed, I have not studied the feasts of God yet.  But i have studied the Scriptures and Jesus' own words and Peters on the Return of Christ and the Day of the Lord.

Can you please explain to me why you don't think these two days are the Same day?

shimmer
    Participant

Ed, are you another Armstrong believer? Have you ever studied Armstrongism or any branch of it?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 18 2012,08:26)
    Ed, are you another Armstrong believer?  Have you ever studied Armstrongism or any branch of it?

Hi Shimmer,

Did “Armstrong” believe that Jesus returned (in spirit form) on “Pentecost”?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 18 2012,08:25)

Ed, just as water was used to destroy the old Earth (You do believe in the Flood don't you?) this time the sun will be used to destroy the Earth.   And just as Noah was saved in the Ark, so too will there be some who will be saved from the fire.

Quote again:

They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water, through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.  But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Has this happened yet?  Is evil still here?  Yes it is.  So how do you then say that the Day of the Lord has come.  (If that's what you say).

Hi Shimmer,

God bless

Ed, I have not studied the feasts of God yet.  But i have studied the Scriptures and Jesus' own words and Peters on the Return of Christ and the Day of the Lord.

Can you please explain to me why you don't think these two days are the Same day?

Hi Shimmer,

“And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every
    man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me,
    from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:” (Jer 31:34)
    God's ruler-ship (Feast of Booths) is NOW being revealed worldwide in every country.

Amos 5:18-20 Woe unto you that desire “The Day of the LORD”! to what end is it for you?
    “The Day of the LORD” is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear
    met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall
    not “The Day of the LORD” be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

Feast of Booths

2 Thess 1:7-10 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven
    with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the
    gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence
    of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to
    be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    When he returns he will draw his Body to himself

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2012,16:00)

Quote again:

Hi Shimmer,

God bless

Hi Shimmer,

God's ruler-ship (Feast of Booths) is NOW being revealed worldwide in every country.

Amos 5:18-20 Woe unto you that desire “The Day of the LORD”! to what end is it for you?
    “The Day of the LORD” is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear
    met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall
    not “The Day of the LORD” be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

Feast of Booths

2 Thess 1:7-10 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven
    with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the
    gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence
    of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to
    be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

God bless

edj

this is definitively untrue ,and is a miss use and miss interpreted scriptures as it could be,

the scriptures does not even talk about what you wanted to say ,

you have rejected Christ words,you make Paul a liar,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 16 2012,13:14)
    Ed, the Day of the Lord and the Return of Jesus. Same Day, still future, we're still waiting.
    But Jesus is here – in Spirit form.

Shimmer.

AMEN,BROTHER.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2012,09:00)

Quote again:

Hi Shimmer,

God bless

Hi Shimmer,

Feast of Booths

God bless

EDJ.

Everyone Will know the Lord,during the reign of christ only: not before.
    Today;there is only confusion, as you can see for yourself.

Do you still believe that they all know the Lord today?Ed?
    Can you answer this please?

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    When King Jesus rules and puts the earth back into godly order there will be few here to witness it.

The rest of humanity is not raised till after the 1000yr reign

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2012,04:32)
    Hi Wake-up,

Haha Ed, I was thinking the same of you and then you said this! Funny.

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Ed.

Jesus HAS come back, and is seen by FOLLOWERS of Him, with the Spiritual Eye, and those who “Hear” His vioce with their Spiritual Ears.  In those He guides them and Teaches them and helps them.

However, He is still to return VISIBLY, where Every Eye will see Him.

Rev 1.7:
    Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, every one who pierced him; and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him.

Do you agree – Yes or No?

Mat 24:

Then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory; and he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 18 2012,21:56)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2012,04:32)
    Hi Wake-up,

Haha Ed, I was thinking the same of you and then you said this! Funny.

Please note I said same OF you, not same as you.  That you, Ed, like to be difficult! (And that it must just come natural).

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2012,02:32)
    Hi Wake-up,

Because I have a hard time believing that you don't understand my words.   …English is your first language, is it not?    <– Please answer

I do write  PLEASE ANSWER  for you, to help YOU
    to distinguish a question THAT I WANT ANSWERED from merely a rhetorical question.

God bless

EDJ.

WAS THE DAY OF PANTECOST jESUS SECOND COMING?

JUST EYES OR NO: Dont answer with the feasts,of jewish traditions.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 931 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account