Pentecost was jesus second coming

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 931 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 07 2012,15:35)
    Hi Wake-up and everyone else,

Why it's important to know the seven feasts of God is because in them there is the recording of the Gospel:

1. The Passover (Pesach) – Nisan 14-15 (Leviticus 23:5)……………………Passover is the feast of (יה) YÄ's Salvation.
    2. Unleavened Bread (Chag Hamotzi) – Nisan 15-22 (Levi.23:6) ………Unleavened Bread is Jesus, the bread of life.
    3. First Fruits (Yom Habikkurim) – Nisan 16-17 (Leviticus 23:11)………..First Fruits is resurrection or victory over death.
    4. Pentecost (Shavu’ot) – Sivan 6-7 (Leviticus 23:16) …………………………Pentecost is “God’s Spirit” given to indwell in man.
    5. Trumpets (Yom Teru’ah) – Tishri 1 (Leviticus 23:24)…………………………Trumpets is our proclamation of liberty through faith.
    6. Atonement (Yom Kippur) – Tishri 10 (Leviticus 23:27)………………………is Jesus’ atoning sacrifice for our sins upon () a cross.
    7. Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) – Tishri 15-22 (Lev.23:34) ………………is the Feast of our ingathering unto The LORD our GOD.

Chanaukah symbolizes repentance, which is the rededication of life unto the LORD our GOD (יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm).

1) Jesus fulfills the passover, dying for the sins of mankind.
    2) Eat the passover seder (of unleavened bread)
        represents our belief that Jesus was sinless.

This point ends the first half of the 70th week (of years) recorded in Daniel 9:24-27.

3) Jesus is resurrected as the first fruits unto God.
    4) God’s “HolySpirit” given to indwell in man.

The Apostles complete the second half of the 70th week (of years) recorded in Daniel 9:24-27 by starting the…

5) The proclamation of faith in Jesus' ransom sacrifice,
    6) which made the atonement for our souls (Lev.17:11),  
        bringing us into right standing with The LORD our God.

The Apostle Paul (Shaool) and others in the Church, bring the message of YHVH's salvation to the world. (Isaiah 49:6)

The first six of these feasts are already fulfilled; do you agree so far?

Before we go further in this study, I want to find out if we're in agreement so far? (Amos 3:3)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi EDJ.

I absolutely dont agree with your theology.where did you get it from?
    Jesus has not come the second time;but he will soon.

Rev1:7. BEHOLD,HE COMETH WITH CLOUDS;AND EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM AND THEY ALSO WHICH PIERCED HIM:
    AND ALL KINDREDS OF THE EARTH SHALL WAIL BECAUSE OF HIM. EVEN SO, AAAAAMEN.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

You are answering a different question. I didn't ask you if
    you believed Jesus returned (in spirit form) on Pentecost?
    This seems to be the question that you have answered,
    but it was NOT the question that I asked, now was it?

Will you please re-read my previous post
    and answer the question I DID ASK; OK?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

EDJ your heading reads.

Jesus second coming is the day of pantecost.
    tradition of man say no.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake,

The question that I'm asking you to answer
    is located in the first post on this page.
    Please don't try to be difficult, OK?

You have already made your opinion known
    concerning the thrust of the topic of this thread;
    now will you PLEASE answer my question in that post?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Why it's important to know the seven feasts of God is because in them there is the recording of the Gospel:

1. The Passover (Pesach) – Nisan 14-15 (Leviticus 23:5)……………………Passover is the feast of (יה) YÄ's Salvation.
    2. Unleavened Bread (Chag Hamotzi) – Nisan 15-22 (Levi.23:6) ………Unleavened Bread is Jesus, the bread of life.
    3. First Fruits (Yom Habikkurim) – Nisan 16-17 (Leviticus 23:11)………..First Fruits is resurrection or victory over death.
    4. Pentecost (Shavu’ot) – Sivan 6-7 (Leviticus 23:16) …………………………Pentecost is “God’s Spirit” given to indwell in man.
    5. Trumpets (Yom Teru’ah) – Tishri 1 (Leviticus 23:24)…………………………Trumpets is our proclamation of liberty through faith.
    6. Atonement (Yom Kippur) – Tishri 10 (Leviticus 23:27)………………………is Jesus’ atoning sacrifice for our sins upon () a cross.
    7. Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) – Tishri 15-22 (Lev.23:34) ………………is the Feast of our ingathering unto The LORD our GOD.

Chanaukah symbolizes repentance, which is the rededication of life unto the LORD our GOD (יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm).

This point ends the first half of the 70th week (of years) recorded in Daniel 9:24-27.

The Apostles complete the second half of the 70th week (of years) recorded in Daniel 9:24-27 by starting the…

The Apostle Paul (Shaool) and others in the Church, bring the message of YHVH's salvation to the world. (Isaiah 49:6)

Before we go further in this study, I want to find out if we're in agreement so far? (Amos 3:3)

God bless

Hi Wake-up,

Will you please answer the question I have highlighted; OK?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 13 2012,06:18)

God bless

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDj.

John3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son,that whosoever believe in him should not perish. but have everlasting life.

So Jesus died on the cross,a perfect sacrifice to God.(unleavened bread) The pass over in egypt.(the blood of the lamb on the door posts.)The angels passed over the blood painted door posts of the houses.

This is so basic,can we go further from here,instead of getting bogged down,in this ditch, and not going anywhere.
    there are so much to explore in the scriptures.

I feel like conversing with beginners,this is how i feel.

I want to go to the solids,milk is for babes.

Tell me something about the prophesies that you have learned
    in those years.
    Explain the book of revelation to me.not about feasts.

May peace be up on you edj.and may God fill you with all knowledge.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

The book of Revelation is about those who want to come to the
    knowledge of the truth. It could be summed up it in two of it's verses:

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy,
    and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. (Rev.1:3)

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
    and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And,
    behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. (Rev.22:11-12)

If there is something specific you want to know, just ask.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 13 2012,12:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 13 2012,06:18)

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Wake-up,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi EDj.

John3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son,that whosoever believe in him should not perish. but have everlasting life.

So Jesus died on the cross,a perfect sacrifice to God.(unleavened bread) The pass over in egypt.(the blood of the lamb on the door posts.)The angels passed over the blood painted door posts of the houses.

This is so basic,can we go further from here,instead of getting bogged down,in this ditch, and not going anywhere.
    there are so much to explore in the scriptures.

I feel like conversing with beginners,this is how i feel.

I want to go to the solids,milk is for babes.

Tell me something about the prophesies that you have learned
    in those years.
    Explain the book of revelation to me.not about feasts.

May peace be up on you edj.and may God fill you with all knowledge.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

So you agree then, that the first six feasts were fulfilled; right?

God bless

Noal
    Participant

Hello Edj.Are you stateing Jesus is the holy Spirit?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Noal @ Jan. 13 2012,13:53)

Hi Noal, and welcome to H-net!

No, Jesus' Father. (see Matthew 1:18, Matthew 1:20, and Luke 1:35)

God bless

abe
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 13 2012,13:59)

God bless

Hi Ed, Phil.2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. :9 Wherefore God has also highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: :10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; :11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Did'nt God the Father give him name above every name? LORD.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus Christ in heaven shared the Spirit with his brothers at pentecost and gave them and us the task of continuing to share that wonderful gift of life till he returns in glory.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    At Pentecost the tongues of fire manifested on each individual present.
    One Spirit given to all to make them one.

Yashua is not divided but unites men with him in God's Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (abe @ Feb. 15 2012,12:57)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 13 2012,13:59)

God bless

Hi Ed,                                                                   Phil.2:8   And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.                                                                 :9  Wherefore God has also highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:                              :10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;                                                                                      :11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.                                   Did'nt God the Father give him name above every name? LORD.

abe

welcome to HN

yes you are right but many here do not want to accept those scriptures at face value ,so they interpreting them in their own fashion,

some do not understand that being the son of God is a position not to be shared just has God does not share his position ,

so some believe that they will share the position of Christ in heaven they will be deceived by their own imagination,

eating at the table of the king does not make someone king right ??

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    That Spirit of Christ teaches us and changes us so that we can become like him.

1Jn2 27-29
    3 1-3

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    When he returns we need not shrink away from him in shame.
    1Jn2

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Both God[Ps11.5] and His Son [Jn12.27] have souls.
    They are in heaven.

Both now manifest on earth in the one Spirit

abe
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 15 2012,07:13)
    Hi,
    Both God[Ps11.5] and His Son [Jn12.27] have souls.
    They are in heaven.

Both now manifest on earth in the one Spirit

Eph. 1:13 In him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the spirit of the promise to the holy. :14 which is the guarantee of our inheritance UNTIL the redemption of the thing preserved into the praise of his glory.

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes Abe,
    When he returns all who share his Spirit will be raised up renewed to be with him forever.
    Purchased by his blood they share his promised inheritance
    They will rule with him for 1000 years

abe
    Participant

Hi, II Cor. 1:21 Now he that confirmeth us with you in Christ, and has anointed us, is God: :22 Who has also sealed us, and given the pledge of the Spirit in our hearts. II Cor 5:5 Now he that maketh us for this very thing, is God, who has given us the pledge of the Spirit.

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 931 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account