Our Noah's Ark

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ April 27 2009,02:58)

Quote (theodorej @ April 27 2009,00:45)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ April 26 2009,22:02)
    Cindy: If I might comment on John 9:39—-Jesus was the final judgement for the religious world that had been formed in the earth at that time.The New Truth was the end of the old religious world. We are now saved from that sin and sacrifice false worship. Jesus said since John (the introduction of the New Way) the Kingdom of God within each person is preached. No more need to build concrete buildings to Worship God in and no more sacrifices, rituals, new moons, doctrines et.al.! Each person will be his own Temple built without hands. The Church is his body, you & me and whosoever will believe. All that religious mess before was being condemned and changed to the New Way of Jesus. He also took away the sin of the world. We are free from sin!! Thanks, TK

Greetings Tim…..your observation is consistent,however,I have a question with respect to fellowship…..If we are all temples unto ourselves….why would we need to be baptized into a church and worship according to the law in the company of others….where ever two or more of you assemble in my name ask as you will and it will be given to you….In addition…I would think that…for as long as we are breathing human beings we are subject to sin and can lose our salvation with out repentance which is Gods gift to us through the blood of Jesus….

There is no requirement of Baptism by physical water in the new testament. John came Baptizing with water (there was no baptism in the old testament) as a picture of washing the old religious beliefs out of their minds to prepare for the New Way comming or Spirit Baptism by washing of the water of the Word of God. If the word says you are clean and you believe it then you are washed clean by the word. Luke 16:16 Jesus said the law and the prophets were UNTIL John, SINCE THEN is the Gospel or good news of the Kingdom of God being within each person.You are the Kingdom of God, you are the Priest of your Kingdom, you are the King of your Kingdom, you are the physical body of Christ which is his Church, theres more but little room here. We all assemble with one another all the time.Its not a requirement.There also is no command to tithe in the NT!Love to all,  TK

Hi TK,
    The same apostles who Jesus told were washed by the Word went out and washed people in water as shown in the book of Acts.

It would seem that the words applied personally only to them and not all men or the whole book of Acts is a deception.

Cindy
    Participant

Cindy: If I might comment on John 9:39—-Jesus was the final judgement for the religious world that had been formed in the earth at that time.The New Truth was the end of the old religious world. We are now saved from that sin and sacrifice false worship. Jesus said since John (the introduction of the New Way) the Kingdom of God within each person is preached. No more need to build concrete buildings to Worship God in and no more sacrifices, rituals, new moons, doctrines et.al.! Each person will be his own Temple built without hands. The Church is his body, you & me and whosoever will believe. All that religious mess before was being condemned and changed to the New Way of Jesus. He also took away the sin of the world. We are free from sin!! Thanks, TK

Greetings Tim…..your observation is consistent,however,I have a question with respect to fellowship…..If we are all temples unto ourselves….why would we need to be baptized into a church and worship according to the law in the company of others….where ever two or more of you assemble in my name ask as you will and it will be given to you….In addition…I would think that…for as long as we are breathing human beings we are subject to sin and can lose our salvation with out repentance which is Gods gift to us through the blood of Jesus….

There is no requirement of Baptism by physical water in the new testament. John came Baptizing with water (there was no baptism in the old testament) as a picture of washing the old religious beliefs out of their minds to prepare for the New Way comming or Spirit Baptism by washing of the water of the Word of God. If the word says you are clean and you believe it then you are washed clean by the word. Luke 16:16 Jesus said the law and the prophets were UNTIL John, SINCE THEN is the Gospel or good news of the Kingdom of God being within each person.You are the Kingdom of God, you are the Priest of your Kingdom, you are the King of your Kingdom, you are the physical body of Christ which is his Church, theres more but little room here. We all assemble with one another all the time.Its not a requirement.There also is no command to tithe in the NT!Love to all,  TK

TK

1Jo 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
    1Jo 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
    1Jo 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2009,08:46)

Quote (Cindy @ April 26 2009,22:35)

TK

You too misunderstand judging. Jesus did not come to condemn the world, (people)  he came to save them.
    All that religious mess was commanded by God, it was designed to lead us to Jesus, who was the perfect and last sacrifice for sins.
    God allowed the temple to be build, it was for the Israelites, and not for the world, and is no longer needed.
    We are only free from sin if we except Jesus as our Lord and savior, not everybody does, therefore, sin remains in the world.

Georg

Hi georg,
    Where does scripture say we are free from sin if we accept Jesus??

Nick

You misunderstood my meaning of “free from sin”.

Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 26 2009,21:40)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2009,10:05)
    Hi Georg,
    You somehow believe against scripture that everyone will be raised shoulder to shoulder during the Millenium but not to judgement but a huge reeducation program.

It is all of your own mind.

Heb 9.27

But then you have lots of odd ideas.

Nick

No, I don't believe what you say, but I believe what Paul says.

1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.  
    1Cr 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.  

Paul tells us, the dead will not be resurrected all at the same time.
    Did Jesus come to judge the world, or to teach the world?
    Who do you think is sitting on the white throne?
    What does white stand for?
    Do you think I believe you will answer these questions?

Georg

Nickodemus

will you answer these questions, or else admit you don't know.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 27 2009,11:03)

TK1Jo 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  1Jo 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.  1Jo 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.  Georg

Georg: I can hardly believe that you would quote IJohn 1:8 and I John 1:10 to solidify the fact that you have sin and are a sinner and omit the verse inbetween I John 1:9 that says exactly what I said, If we confess our error/sin, he is faithful and just to FORGIVE US OUR SIN AND CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS(which is sin), or any other thing that might cause you to think you are in sin. v9 completely does away with v8 and v10. Yet it is your choice you can believe life or death in the scriptures.On I John 3:4 Jesus said the Law ended with John the Baptist.(Luke 16:16) If you consider that you are still under the Law that Jesus came to save us from then be sure to follow every letter of the Law including sacrificing because you have rejected the sacrifice of Jesus that bought your sinless freedom.I have tried to answer briefly your questions. I would like you to answer some of mine.What is sin? Where did it come from? How do you sin? Is sin something you do or something you believe? In Peace,TK

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ April 28 2009,01:06)
    [/quote]TK1Jo 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  1Jo 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.  1Jo 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.  Georg[/quote]
    Georg: I can hardly believe that you would quote IJohn 1:8 and I John 1:10 to solidify the fact that you have sin and are a sinner and omit the verse inbetween I John 1:9 that says exactly what I said, If we confess our error/sin, he is faithful and just to FORGIVE US OUR SIN AND CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS(which is sin), or any other thing that might cause you to think you are in sin. v9 completely does away with v8 and v10. Yet it is your choice you can believe life or death in the scriptures.On I John 3:4 Jesus said the Law ended with John the Baptist.(Luke 16:16) If you consider that you are still under the Law that Jesus came to save us from then be sure to follow every letter of the Law including sacrificing because you have rejected the sacrifice of Jesus that bought your sinless freedom.I have tried to answer briefly your questions. I would like you to answer some of mine.What is sin? Where did it come from? How do you sin? Is sin something you do or something you believe? In Peace,TK

TK

You need to read verse 8 and 10 again.
    God will not impute sin to us, if we confess our sins, that shows we do sin.
    If Luke 16:16 means what you say it means, then 1 John should not be in the bible, but it is in the bible because Jesus said this too.

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

To any/all: Could someone tell me what sin is? Where did it start in the Bible? Is there only one sin or many sin's? Thanks, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    Try Genesis with rebellion against our God and the beginning of the idolatry of the god of this world.

Cindy
    Participant

TIM wrote:

To any/all: Could someone tell me what sin is?  Where did it start in the Bible? Is there only one sin or many sin's? Thanks, TK
    ——————————————————————————————

1Jo 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Georg
    ——————————————————————————————

TK

I already answered you that.

Georg

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account