Our Noah's Ark

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    You ask
    “When will Christ put down all rule, all power, and all authority? during the millennium.” Yes.

That is what it is about.
    Restoration of order and harmony in the stolen and abused earthly creation of God.

Scripture does not say rebels will go into the fire as that is after the judgement but Jesus did say in
    Luke 19:27
    “But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence.”

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

How do you explain colors to a blind man?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    You boast of greater vision?
    Is that wise?

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Not vision, understanding.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    You have erred.
    Jesus has not returned.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Do you expect to see Jesus riding on a white horse when he returns?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

georg,
    Will you not be coming to earth with him?
    Only those with him now will do so if what you state is true.
    Of course few believe so strongly in ther own derivations and hopefully you will relax about them too.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2009,13:24)
    georg,
    Will you not be coming to earth with him?
    Only those with him now will do so if what you state is true.
    Of course few believe so strongly in ther own derivations and hopefully you will relax about them too.

Nick

Even if I were of the body of Christ, his bride, I would not be coming down to earth with him, I would be in my grave waiting for his call.
    Take another look at this scripture.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Can you SEE what it says, “Christ is coming down”, no one is going up.
    Have you ever read these scriptures?

Jhn 7:34 Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.
    Jhn 8:21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
    Do you think Jesus was kidding? These words have meaning, were Jesus was going, to haven, none of us could follow, not even the apostles.
    Jesus also said, he go and prepare a place for them, and then come back and receive them unto himself; how could he receive them unto him, if they were already with him?
    You see, that is how I look at scripture when I study. I expect you not to respond to any of this.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    So again you see division.
    Some come down as the bride and some wait in the grave?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 07 2009,05:56)
    Georg,
    So again you see division.
    Some come down as the bride and some wait in the grave?

Nick-odemus

Twisting what I say must come natural with you.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    Jesus said these things to the Pharisees.
    Do you think they apply to all men??
    Are all pharisees?
    Jn7
    32The Pharisees heard that the people murmured such things concerning him; and the Pharisees and the chief priests sent officers to take him.

33Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me.

34Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.

Jn8
    13The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

14Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

15Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

16And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

17It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

18I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

19Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

20These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

21Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    You say
    “Jesus also said, he go and prepare a place for them, and then come back and receive them unto himself; how could he receive them unto him, if they were already with him?”

Did anyone say that men would be in heaven with Jesus before he returned to meet his own in the air?

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    You say
    “Even if I were of the body of Christ, his bride, I would not be coming down to earth with him, I would be in my grave waiting for his call.”

He will return to earth with his holy ones.

Rev21
    2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 07 2009,07:01)
    Georg,
    You say
    “Even if I were of the body of Christ, his bride, I would not be coming down to earth with him, I would be in my grave waiting for his call.”

He will return to earth with his holy ones.

Rev21
    2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Nick-odemus

The new Jerusalem, the holy city, is the place Jesus had prepared for them, the saints.

Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

This is the spiritual kingdom Christ will rule from. You don't suggest that this city, 1500 miles square, and high, is for us humans, do you?

Rev 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

Georg

circumcise yourselves unto Yah and take away the foreskins of your hearts, you men of yedudah and inhabitants of yerushalayim lest my wrath come forth like fire and burn, with none to quench it, because the evil of your deeds.

yirmeyahu 4/4

Cindy
    Participant

Sorry I do not know what yirmeyahu 4/4 is? Show us please?
    Irene

michael777
    Participant

To whom it may concern, the riddle has been solved.
    Congratuations to Sadie from Canada for giving the
    correct answer. The answer is Hamas or Palestinian
    rocket fire on the cities of Sderot and Ashkelon.

Thanks to all who took part. Michael777

Tim Kraft
    Participant

For two thousand years man has tried to force fit prophecy into his own personal time frame. Gloom and doom preachers saying over here or over there or watch out for all kinds of destruction, pain and suffering yet time goes on, generation after generation. You would think people would wise up. Jesus was the fulfillment of all Biblical prophecy. If you care to look up the Truth try these scriptures:Luke 24:44–John 5:39–Luke 16:16–Luke 18:31–Luke 1:70–Matt 11:13–Matt 3:15 for starters.The gospel or good news is that the Kingdom of God is within each of us.We should be building each other up by repeating what Jesus says about us. We have been made the righteousness of God in Christ, We are washed pure and clean by the word of God. We are no longer in sin. We have been raised up with Christ in Heavenly places. We are all ONE! When we see him (understand this truth) we will be like him for as he is so are we in this world. Come on people, there is great news. This is the Love we should be sharing together. We are all brothers and sisters in Christ. Amen,with Love, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    A fine fantasy that God dwells in all men.
    Men everywhere are called to repent.

Acts17

29Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

30And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

31Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Perishing is the other option[lk13]

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ April 24 2009,06:33)
    For two thousand years man has tried to force fit prophecy into his own personal time frame. Gloom and doom preachers  saying over here or over there or watch out for all kinds of destruction, pain and suffering yet time goes on, generation after generation. You would think people would wise up. Jesus was the fulfillment of all Biblical prophecy. If you care to look up the Truth try these scriptures:Luke 24:44–John 5:39–Luke 16:16–Luke 18:31–Luke 1:70–Matt 11:13–Matt 3:15 for starters.The gospel or good news is that the Kingdom of God is within each of us.We should be building each other up by repeating what Jesus says about us. We have been made the righteousness of God in Christ, We are washed pure and clean by the word of God. We are no longer in sin. We have been raised up with Christ in Heavenly places. We are all ONE! When we see him (understand this truth) we will be like him for as he is so are we in this world. Come on people, there is great news. This is the Love we should be sharing together. We are all brothers and sisters in Christ. Amen,with Love, TK

TK

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
    2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
    2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
    2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
    2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
    2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

If you had any incline of the crisis the world is in, you would realise we are in the beginning of this last verse.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account