Other sheep ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    The judgement of ALL men who have NOT already passed from death to life is shown in Mt 25.31f and Rev 20.11f
    More sheep are found

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Jesus spoke of them
    John 10:16
    I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 04 2012,00:30)

Quote (terraricca @ May 03 2012,11:23)

Quote (kerwin @ May 03 2012,21:53)
    T;

Nick is correct as the 1000 years is the Messianic Age during which the wicked living are  not tempted as Satan is chained; and the wicked dead lie in their graves.

K

any scriptures for your comment ????

T;

Before the 1000 years the righteous dead have risen and together with the righteous living who have changed they have meant Jesus in the descending heavenly city of Jerusalem.

1 Thessalonians 4
    King James Version (KJV)

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

K

Before the 1000 years the righteous dead have risen and together with the righteous living who have changed they have meant Jesus in the descending heavenly city of Jerusalem.

for this I did not remember seeing one single scripture,

1 Thessalonians 4
    King James Version (KJV)

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

and wen would this happen ???? in scriptures please ????

kerwin
    Participant

Pierre and Nick,

It is written:

Revelation 3:12
    King James Version (KJV)

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

I ask “Who is he that overcometh?”

1 John 5:4
    King James Version (KJV)

4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

and

1 John 5:5
    King James Version (KJV)

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    The role of the rescued is to cooperate with the Spirit and become overcomers.
    We can be transformed by renewal of our hearts and minds.[Rom12.2, eph4.23]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 04 2012,17:37)
    Pierre and Nick,

It is written:

Revelation 3:12
    King James Version (KJV)

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

I ask “Who is he that overcometh?”

1 John 5:4
    King James Version (KJV)

4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

and

1 John 5:5
    King James Version (KJV)

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

K

you do not understand or do you what those verses are saying and to whom ???

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2012,13:18)
    Hi KW,
    Jesus spoke of them
    John 10:16
    I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.

Nick,

Jesus teaches us that the fold he was sent to is the house of Israel with its lost sheep. It was the Apostles who continued his work there and expanded it to the lost Gentile sheep as he instructed the Eleven.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Yes that is true,
    but sheep are sheep and more are found in mt 25.

One fold, one Shepherd

kerwin
    Participant

T,

I know that those the believe in the name of Jesus Christ will dwell in New Jerusalem and it will descend, just as Jesus does.

I also know that those who do not believe will not dwell in New Jerusalem; since they are not the sons of God.

We have already been told that believers, both resurrected and changed, will meet Jesus as he descends. We also know that Jesus sits on the throne of David; which is in Jerusalem; and Jerusalem is a pale model of New Jerusalem.

So when New Jerusalem descends, Jesus also descends; and both resurrected and changed believers meet him in the air in order to be made pillars of the temple.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Of course new Jerusalem does not descend till the renewed earth is complete in Rev 21

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 04 2012,19:59)
    T,

I know that those the believe in the name of Jesus Christ will dwell in New Jerusalem and it will descend, just as Jesus does.  

I also know that those who do not believe will not dwell in New Jerusalem; since they are not the sons of God.

We have already been told that believers,  both resurrected and changed, will meet Jesus as he descends.  We also know that Jesus sits on the throne of David; which is in Jerusalem; and Jerusalem is a pale model of New Jerusalem.

So when New Jerusalem descends, Jesus also descends; and both resurrected and changed believers meet him in the air in order to be made pillars of the temple.

K

do you know and understand what it means to BELIEVE IN THE SON OF GOD ????

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 04 2012,07:04)
    Hi KW,
    Yes that is true,
    but sheep are sheep and more are found in mt 25.

One fold, one Shepherd

Nick,

They are the same sheep; the sheep of all nations; since it is written:

Matthew 25:32
    King James Version (KJV)

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

and Jesus commanded the Eleven:

Matthew 28:19
    King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Indeed.
    Al who have not been found among the sons of God face judgement by Jesus Christ.

Some unexpectedly find the mercy of God because of their kindly ways.

The residue of mankind do not.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 04 2012,09:00)

T,

We have already been told that believers,  both resurrected and changed, will meet Jesus as he descends.  We also know that Jesus sits on the throne of David; which is in Jerusalem; and Jerusalem is a pale model of New Jerusalem.

K

Pierre,

I know what it means to believe in the Word of God; since man cannot live on bread alone; but on the Word of God that issues from Yahweh's mouth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Because it is kindness to the brothers of Jesus that wins the prize and since they may well not appear different in any way it behoves us
    to make kindness a habit.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

True kindness comes from God and works through belief.  The kindness that does not come from God brings no profit; even as it is written:

1 Corinthians 13:3
    King James Version (KJV)

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

NickHassan
    Participant

Aye KW,
    Love

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 04 2012,21:05)

Quote (terraricca @ May 04 2012,09:00)

T,

K

Pierre,

I know what it means to believe in the Word of God; since man cannot live on bread alone; but on the Word of God that issues from Yahweh's mouth.

K

your answer show me that you do not ,your perception of truth is not there at all ,but it is your soul that you look to save ,

you declare yourself knowledgeable according to you ,so be it ,

you still have time ,but it comes by totally submit yourself to God

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 04 2012,21:11)
    Nick,

True kindness comes from God and works through belief.  The kindness that does not come from God brings no profit; even as it is written:

1 Corinthians 13:3
    King James Version (KJV)

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

k

1Co 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
    1Co 13:3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
    1Co 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
    1Co 13:5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    1Co 13:6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
    1Co 13:7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
    1Co 13:8 Love never fails.

what kind of LOVE IS THIS ???? AND TOWARD WHOM ???

AND PROFIT WHOM ???

kerwin
    Participant

T;

All those deeds; though they are “good” will not get you into the kingdom. Only loving as Yahweh does; and that love comes through faith in Jesus Christ; and so obeying his words; the Word of God.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account