Original Sin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ July 11 2007,01:05)
    Hi Tim
    When Lucifer's attempt to overthrow God failed, he was cast down to earth;

Jesus is speaking in,

Luke 10:18  “…I beheld Satan as lightening fall from heaven.”

Hi Tim

You mean when Satan's attempt failed?

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ July 11 2007,01:05)
    Hi Tim

Jesus is speaking in,

Luke 10:18  “…I beheld Satan as lightening fall from heaven.”

You mean when Satan's attempt failed?

kenrch
    Participant

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

At one time the snake had leggs but because Satan used this animal God “gave it a mark” to remind us of Satan's craftiness.

Just take a look at the snake with it's beautiful markings as it slithers on the ground with it's fork tongue. It is as low as it can go! Speaking of go I've got to GO today is not the Sabbath day :)

IHL,

Ken

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hi chap

Technically you're right, because, the moment Lucifer conceived the idea to overthrow God,
    he became the adversary, Satan.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi LU,
    I have moved the discussion with G here.

Quote (Gene @ Mar. 01 2009,11:29)
    LU……….Does the bible say ADAM Himself sinned or that sin (entered in through) Him, the first place we see sin mentioned was in the case of Cain, and before he sinned God told Him sin was at His Door and He must master it. It would be interesting to get the clarity on this. The question was did Adam Himself sin, seeing the eyes of both Him and Eve were closed to the point they didn't even know they were naked, Even when GOD cursed the Ground , He said it was cursed for their Sake. It appears that made it Harder for the both to live , but that was for thier Good to show them what Evil really consists of, so they could grow to Hate it. But the first to really sin i believe was Cain, who then was marked. Maybe as what identifies what sin is, it works death. (this maybe speculation on my part). IMO

love and peace to you and yours……………………………gene

Hi Gene,
    Interesting perspective. Yes Adam sinned. God gave him a direct command and Adam disobeyed=sin.

Gen 2:16-17
    16 The LORD God commanded the man, saying, “From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; 17 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die.”
    NASU

Perhaps this discussion can be taken to another more appropriate thread…what do you think, Gene?

LU

Rebellion and submission to another god in Eden were the first sins.

Lightenup
    Participant

I see that, thanks Nick.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2009,07:28)
    Does the bible say ADAM Himself sinned or that sin (entered in through) Him, the first place we see sin mentioned was in the case of Cain, and before he sinned God told Him sin was at His Door and He must master it. It would be interesting to get the clarity on this. The question was did Adam Himself sin, seeing the eyes of both Him and Eve were closed to the point they didn't even know they were naked, Even when GOD cursed the Ground , He said it was cursed for their Sake. It appears that made it Harder for the both to live , but that was for thier Good to show them what Evil really consists of, so they could grow to Hate it. But the first to really sin i believe was Cain, who then was marked. Maybe as what identifies what sin is, it works death. (this maybe speculation on my part).  IMO

Nick

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

That man was Adam, God commanded him not to take of that tree.

Rom 5:13 For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Adam did not brake any law, but he disobeyed God, that in itself is sin.

Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    Are you speaking to me or Gene?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2009,11:46)
    Georg,
    Are you speaking to me or Gene?

Nick, since when did that matter?
    Look at the top of my post.

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    You quote gene and then write to me?

Lightenup
    Participant

Nick,
    I think that Georg was unclear since you moved the post of Gene's over to this thread and it didn't have quote boxes. It seems that his comments were meant to be directed to Gene.

(Sorry for the confusion Georg)
    Kathi

Cindy
    Participant

Thank you Kathi, ja I did not notice that, oh boy, now Nick is mad at me.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    We should bear this in mind as there was no written law.

Romans 5:13
    for until the Law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

I'm happy you agree with me.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    Not with you.

We can both agree with scripture.

Cindy
    Participant

Thank you

NickHassan
    Participant

For DK

terraricca
    Participant

hi to all
    wath does it take to be law ?
    to me ;orders ,commends,restricted beavor,in that order ,AND a punishement if desobeyed
    so Adam received a command,order;NOT TO EAT FROM THE TREE ;he desobeyed so he was punish because he brook the law the order of God,
    if sin is not obeying God s will this is wath Adam did

Lucifer is behind all theses current calamities.
    The Luciferians are here to Steal, Kill and Destroy!!!!
    Wake up all Children of God.. don;t let the devil steal your peace.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1344.htm
    read this link … the american created all these earthquakes using the HAARP.
    President Hugo from Venezuela has warned the world and objected to the Americans for testing the HAARP that causes massive earthquakes that hit Haiti.

“Russian Space Forces (VKS) monitoring the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that as expected the US has unleashed another one of their earthquake weapons tests upon the Americas resulting in a catastrophic 8.8 magnitude trembler hitting the South American Nation of Chile……”

Alarm bells hv ranging since the China earthquake hit in Sitchuan.

The Americans are planning for more testings in April which will create more earthquakes.
    The Luciferians are controlling the HAARP, they hv their agendas…. To steal, kill and destroy.

Continue to Keep Watch and Pray,
    :O

Elizabeth
    Participant

a o m

I rather like to think that this is the reason.

Rev 16:13   And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.  

Dragon – the Devil.
    Beast – governments.
    False prophet – all false religion.

Rev 16:14   For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.  

Ever since Satan was cast out of heaven, Rev. 12:7-13, he has been working over time in the minds of “all” people.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account