One world government

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

georg

you say;;If scarlet was the color of honor, why is Jesus dressed in white?this is men honor not GODS HONOR
    white is pure,is any men pure? on earth is one thing ,in heaven is another.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 28 2010,09:16)
    georg

you say;;If scarlet was the color of honor, why is Jesus dressed in white?this is men honor not GODS HONOR

Is that all you can comment on, the color? is that the most important item in my post?

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 28 2010,00:00)

Quote (karmarie @ April 27 2010,19:28)
    Ed, what are the videos about? (I cant watch them, my connections too slow)

Also, reading back on this thread, people say the word Woman is symbolic of the Church,
    so where exactly do they get that idea from (in the Bible?)

The Church of God, the saints, are referred to as the bride of Christ.

2Cr 11:2   For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Rev 17:1 ¶ And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:  

The great whore referring to the church of Rome; many waters meaning, many nations.

Rev 17:5   And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Referring to the same church.

Rev 18:3   For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.  

Again, “HER” is that church of Rome.

Georg

Hi georg. I dont know about that, I will look into it when I have more time. Not tonight though.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 28 2010,22:05)

georg

Is that all you can comment on, the color? is that the most important item in my post?

Georg

Hi Georg,

White is a composition of ALL “color”=63, as Jesus is a FULL expression of “YHVH”=63.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 29 2010,01:29)

georg

Georg

Hi Georg,

White is a composition of ALL “color”=63, as Jesus is a FULL expression of “YHVH”=63.

God bless
    Ed J

What does all this have to do with “one world government” anyway?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 29 2010,21:12)

georg

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless
    Ed J

Georg

Hi Georg,

Not much, but all Governments do have colors in their flags.

God bless
    Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 30 2010,23:39)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 29 2010,21:12)

georg

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless
    Ed J

Georg

Hi Georg,

Not much, but all Governments do have colors in their flags.

God bless
    Ed J

They also have prostitutes in their offices.

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

I find it so amazing that no one is interested in this topic.
    Here we are, the U.S. is about to become a member of a “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”, and no one cares. Doesn't any one realise our days are numbered? We, the U.S., are about to become one of the ten toes, Dan. 2:41-43, and shortly there after we will see this, v. 45.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 05 2010,19:17)
    Here we are, the U.S. is about to become a member of a “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”, and no one cares. Doesn't any one realise our days are numbered? We, the U.S., are about to become one of the ten toes, Dan. 2:41-43, and shortly there after we will see this, v. 45.

Georg

georg

god as chose who will be the only government that will rules the planet he is called THE KING OF KINGS ,IS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD,

HE WILL CRASH ALL POWERS ON EARTH SOON.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 06 2010,10:56)

Georg

georg

god as chose who will be the only government that will rules the planet he is called THE KING OF KINGS ,IS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST  THE SON OF GOD,

Yes, but not before the governments of this earth have made a total mess of it; look around the world, can't you see what is happening?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 06 2010,22:16)

Quote (terraricca @ May 06 2010,10:56)

Georg

georg

god as chose who will be the only government that will rules the planet he is called THE KING OF KINGS ,IS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST  THE SON OF GOD,

Yes, but not before the governments of this earth have made a total mess of it; look around the world, can't you see what is happening?

Georg

georg

the women birth pain are now starting to become more regular and steady ,
    it will slowly increase to from this weekly to daily pains

this is coming .

Elizabeth
    Participant

I would really like to keep this topic alive, due to the ongoing problems in the world.
    Is there no one here that understands the time were living in?
    That the world is about to become the feet and toes of Dan. 2:41,42?
    The feet and toes represent mans final attempt to rule the world by a “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”.
    It will happen you know.
    Also, we are living in the “last” decade of “that generation” Jesus said, would not pass away till all things be fulfilled.
    You claim to have knowledge of scripture, and yet, you behave as the people did when Noah build the Ark. That's what Jesus said people would do.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 12 2010,02:27)
    I would really like to keep this topic alive, due to the ongoing problems in the world.
    The feet and toes represent mans final attempt to rule the world by a “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”.
    It will happen you know.
    Also, we are living in the “last” decade of “that generation” Jesus said, would not pass away till all things be fulfilled.
    You claim to have knowledge of scripture, and yet, you behave as the people did when Noah build the Ark. That's what Jesus said people would do.

Georg

hi georg

i do not believe that Dan;2;41-42 is connected with any of today's prophesies, the legs and feet's and toes are but one of the same the ROMAN empire,the attention made to the feet and toes only imply that at one point that empire will have a problem with the fact that it ad become a mixed power including two non stick components iron and clay,in a way a sort of division,and this seems to be true because division is the cause of the fall of the Roman empire.

Pierre

Elizabeth
    Participant

Pierre

The Roman empire were the two legs of iron, representing an emperor and a capital in the east, Constantinople, and the west, Rome.
    What all the empires represented were a “one world government”; all emperors tried to rule the “whole” world. Rome was the greatest and the last to do so, when in 565 AD the western leg collapsed, so did the “one world government”; but not the idea of ruling the world by one man.
    That is why you read in

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The “beast”, referring to a one world ruler, was no more. Ascending out of the bottomless pit is to say, it came out of nowhere. As I said, the idea had never been forgotten; so who could this “beast” be, that fits the description in verse 11, and went into perdition?

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rome was only the sixth head, and here we read about the eighth “beast” that came out of the seven; which of all the world ruling governments would fit that description? who was the seventh, and only lasted a short time, and became the eighth? If not the “League of Nation” becoming the “United Nation”, who else fits the description?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 12 2010,19:38)
    Pierre

The Roman empire were the two legs of iron, representing an emperor and a capital in the east, Constantinople, and the west, Rome.
    What all the empires represented were a “one world government”; all emperors tried to rule the “whole” world. Rome was the greatest and the last to do so, when in 565 AD the western leg collapsed, so did the “one world government”; but not the idea of ruling the world by one man.
    That is why you read in

Rev 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.  

The “beast”, referring to a one world ruler, was no more. Ascending out of the bottomless pit is to say, it came out of nowhere. As I said, the idea had never been forgotten; so who could this “beast” be, that fits the description in verse 11, and went into perdition?

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

Rome was only the sixth head, and here we read about the eighth “beast” that came out of the seven; which of all the world ruling governments would fit that description? who was the seventh, and only lasted a short time, and became the eighth? If not the “League of Nation” becoming the “United Nation”, who else fits the description?

Georg

georg

in your belief about “League of Nation and United Nation”, and modern Israel,is not what i believe,

i believe it will take a little patience and things will unfold in the near future.

we know we are in the end times.

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

You say, we know we are in the end time, how do you know? what scriptural prove can you give?
    What other “beast”/government can you show me that fits the “eighth coming out of the seven” if not the “United Nation” coming out of the “League of Nation”?
    As far as Israel is concerned, what scriptures that I gave you don't you believe?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 13 2010,15:52)
    terraricca

You say, we know we are in the end time, how do you know? what scriptural prove can you give?
    What other “beast”/government can you show me that fits the “eighth coming out of the seven” if not the “United Nation” coming out of the “League of Nation”?
    As far as Israel is concerned, what scriptures that I gave you don't you believe?

Georg

georg

as far as Israel is concern in my belief Israel as nothing the do with the end times ,
    first God as never said that he will rebuild the temple that will be destroyed as Jesus said.
    but he talked about the new temple in heaven being build with living souls ,144k

as for the other request to identification of the eight out of the seven and the beast that was,his not and his
    i think i have already given my version on those.in a other tread.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 13 2010,17:18)

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 13 2010,15:52)
    terraricca

Georg

georg

as far as Israel is concern in my belief Israel as nothing the do with the end times ,
    first God as never said that he will rebuild the temple that will be destroyed as Jesus said.
    but he talked about the new temple in heaven  being build with living souls ,144k

as for the other request to identification of the eight out of the seven and the beast that was,his not and his
    i think i have already given my version on those.in a other tread.

In other words, you, as many of the others, are only here to post your believes without biblical prove; you are unwilling to even consider what some one else is saying, and the worst part is, you reject scripture; what does that make you?

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 12 2010,02:27)
    It will happen you know.

Georg

Hi Georg

I agree with what you said above with regards to Noah.

Heres something I found. 

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not;and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit,

So bottomless pit is mentioned in both Rev 9 and Rev 17 this appears to be the same thing?

10 Rules of War in Islam “ Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man.  Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful…..You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.

Look again at the parts coloured green.

Elizabeth
    Participant

karmarie

What is a bottomless pit?
    Is there such a thing as a bottomless pit?
    If a pit had no bottom, would it not have to go clear through the earth? and would we not then call that a “tunnel”?

So lets analyze Rev. 9:1. John saw something fall from heaven; was it a star? what was John supposed to think could fall from heaven?
    When it hit the earth it produced a cloud of smoke; John compared it to a furnace knowing they make a lot of smoke because he said, “like a furnace”. The smoke was so great it darkened the sun, and the air. Then he said, “from the smoke came locusts”; the strange thing about these locusts was, they did not eat any vegetation, why? instead they hurt the people like scorpions, how could they do that?
    Here is my explanation; The star was the Atomic bomb dropped over Japan, the smoke was the mushroom cloud, the locusts coming out of the cloud was the radioactive fall out, it did not hurt the vegetation, but it caused severe burns on people exposed to it. Japan was a none Christian country, did not have the seal of God in their forehead/mind.

Now let me give you a scripture that completes this picture.

Rev 16:8 ¶ And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

Rev 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

When John was shown the explosion of the A-Bomb, not knowing what it was, seeing the bright flash, and people being burned by the heat, all he could do was compare it to the sun.

We sometimes use the expression, “where did he come from?”; you could also say instead of bottomless pit, “out of nowhere”. In reference to Rev. 17:8, it speaks of the establishment of the “League of Nation”, the seventh head, the attempt to create a “One World Government”, (the beast that was).

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account