One world government

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

georg

my understanding about the whore on the scarlet horse =is Satan sitting on the world powers

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

You know that “woman” is symbolic for church, right?
    Also, by “horse” you meant “beast”, right? Rev. 17:3.
    Have you ever wondered who the seven heads represent?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 21 2010,22:58)
    terraricca

You know that “woman” is symbolic for church, right?
    Also, by “horse” you meant “beast”, right? Rev. 17:3.
    Have you ever wondered who the seven heads represent?

Georg

georg

sorry it was very late,yes georg it is the beast.not a horse

the whore does not represent the churches.it is Satan himself

sitting on the world powers sinse the beguining ,this is why it says;Rev 18:23 The light of a lamp
    will never shine in you again.
    The voice of bridegroom and bride
    will never be heard in you again.
    Your merchants were the world’s great men.
    By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
    Rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
    and of all who have been killed on the earth.”

attention to;;1)The light of a lamp
    will never shine in you again. (satan was a angel)

attention 2);of all who have been killed on the earth.”(he is the killer of all who ever lived)

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

Satan may be responsible for the killings, but he did not kill any one himself.
    You didn't answer my question about the “seven heads”.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 22 2010,18:42)
    terraricca

Georg

georg

the seven heads are the world powers since the beginning ,
    see what it says at the temptation of Christ ,Satan proposed to give him (Jesus)the powers of the world because they were given to him,
    and Satan did not kill personally but he is responsible by his action either perform or lack of it.he is the beginning of the rebellion in all of creation and so guilty of all dead that occurred

what religion only came to be in time.and develop into it.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 23 2010,01:51)

terraricca

Georg

georg

see what it says at the temptation of Christ ,Satan proposed to give him (Jesus)the powers of the world because they were given to him,
    and Satan did not kill personally but he is responsible by his action either perform or lack of it.he is the beginning of the rebellion in all of creation and so guilty of all dead that occurred

You are correct, “all” the kingdoms of the world are Satan's, he is the god of the world.
    The seven heads however represent the seven Empires of the Bible; Egypt; Assyria; Babylon; Medo-Persia; Greek; Rome, and the seventh head, the “LEAGUE OF NATION”. As the Bible says, the seventh did not last long, 1918 – 1946. The Bible also says, out of the seventh comes the eighth which is of the seven, why? because the eighth is the seventh, it only changed the name, it became the “UNITED NATION”.
    Satan is never referred to as the beast; beast is the biblical term used to describe worldly kingdoms, because they behaved like wild beasts.
    The fact that this beast is given the color of the dragon/Satan, is to emphasize that he is the power behind all kingdoms.
    As I said, a woman is symbolic for church; is not the church of God called the “Bride” of Christ?
    The fact that this woman is sitting on this seven headed beast representing all the kingdoms, shows that all worldly kingdoms have been influenced by their religion, false religion.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 23 2010,14:16)

terraricca

Georg

georg

You are correct, “all” the kingdoms of the world are Satan's, he is the god of the world.
    The seven heads however represent the seven Empires of the Bible; Egypt; Assyria; Babylon; Medo-Persia; Greek; Rome, and the seventh head, the “LEAGUE OF NATION”. As the Bible says, the seventh did not last long, 1918 – 1946. The Bible also says, out of the seventh comes the eighth which is of the seven, why? because the eighth is the seventh, it only changed the name, it became the “UNITED NATION”.
    Satan is never referred to as the beast; beast is the biblical term used to describe worldly kingdoms, because they behaved like wild beasts.
    The fact that this beast is given the color of the dragon/Satan, is to emphasize that he is the power behind all kingdoms.
    As I said, a woman is symbolic for church; is not the church of God called the “Bride” of Christ?
    The fact that this woman is sitting on this seven headed beast representing all the kingdoms, shows that all worldly kingdoms have been influenced by their religion, false religion.

Georg

georg

to me the 8 king is the power who is used by satan at the battle of Gog and Magog after the 1000 years,final show down of satan as adversary of God.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 27 2010,18:10)
    I wish every body could have watched “Hal Lindsey Report” today; you can still do on his web side.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Check out these videos…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK_zh-X21f0&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCGoduf9_oc

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

terraricca

Georg

georg

for what he as done to rebel ogainst God and use man for game,it is like he used his own hands

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 23 2010,15:16)

terraricca

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

to me the 8 king is the power who is used by satan at the battle of Gog and Magog  after the 1000 years,final show down of satan as adversary of God.

What biblical backing do you have to support your idea?
    Scriptures and their explanation have to not only make sense, they have to fit into God's overall plan for man's salvation.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 23 2010,23:53)

terraricca

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

to me the 8 king is the power who is used by satan at the battle of Gog and Magog  after the 1000 years,final show down of satan as adversary of God.

Scriptures and their explanation have to not only make sense, they have to fit into God's overall plan for man's salvation.

Georg

georg

also the beast with the whore his color is scarlet so it is a color of honor,and it as no crowns only ten(complete number) horn so it is not ruling

this is why i tink he is an 8 king but not really one because being part of the 7

i tink

dee
    Participant

Hi.

Could the 10 heads be the 10 Arab nations?…. (The Beast)

With (somewhere else?) as the harlot..

“And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire”.-Rev 17:16

Just a thought.

(something on the Beast) http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam__quran_and_666.htm

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everybody,

Check out these videos…

God bless
    Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 24 2010,13:17)

terraricca

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

also the beast with the whore his color is scarlet so it is a color of honor,and it as no crowns only ten(complete number) horn so it is not ruling

this is why i tink he is an 8 king but not really one because being part of the 7

i tink

terraricca

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Scarlet is the color of sin and blood, violence, that is why Satan is referred to as the “red” Dragon.

Isa 1:18 ¶ Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Beast, is a description given to worldly kingdoms/governments, not to Satan.
    Woman, is symbolic for church.
    Sitting on the beast, not riding it, shows she was not in control of the beast.
    Who are the “ten horns”?

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The “ten” horns are all the kings/nations that belong to the seventh head/government. Why no crowns? kings who rule ware crowns; the reason, these kings don't rule individually, they select “ONE” who will rule for them all.

If scarlet was the color of honor, why is Jesus dressed in white?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 27 2010,02:55)

terraricca

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

i tink

terraricca

Rev 17:3   So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.  

Scarlet is the color of sin and blood, violence, that is why Satan is referred to as the “red” Dragon.

Isa 1:18 ¶ Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.  

Who are the “ten horns”?

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  

The “ten” horns are all the kings/nations that belong to the seventh head/government. Why no crowns? kings who rule ware crowns; the reason, these kings don't rule individually, they select “ONE” who will rule for them all.

Georg

georg

Da 5:29 Then at Belshazzar’s command, Daniel was clothed in purple, a gold chain was placed around his neck, and he was proclaimed the third highest ruler in the kingdom

bleu ,purple and scarlet were the kings colors and gold as well

Est 6:6 When Haman entered, the king asked him, “What should be done for the man the king delights to honor?”
    Now Haman thought to himself, “Who is there that the king would rather honor than me?”
    Est 6:7 So he answered the king, “For the man the king delights to honor,
    Est 6:8 have them bring a royal robe the king has worn and a horse the king has ridden, one with a royal crest placed on its head

2Sa 1:24 “O daughters of Israel,
    weep for Saul,
    who clothed you in scarlet and finery,
    who adorned your garments with ornaments of gold

Mt 27:28 They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him,

Ge 41:42 Then Pharaoh took his signet ring from his finger and put it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in robes of fine linen and put a gold chain around his neck.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 27 2010,08:14)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 27 2010,02:55)

terraricca

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

i tink

terraricca

Rev 17:3   So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.  

Who are the “ten horns”?

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  

Georg

georg

Da 5:29 Then at Belshazzar’s command, Daniel was clothed in purple, a gold chain was placed around his neck, and he was proclaimed the third highest ruler in the kingdom

bleu ,purple and scarlet  were the kings colors and gold as well

Est 6:6 When Haman entered, the king asked him, “What should be done for the man the king delights to honor?”
    Now Haman thought to himself, “Who is there that the king would rather honor than me?”
    Est 6:7 So he answered the king, “For the man the king delights to honor,
    Est 6:8 have them bring a royal robe the king has worn and a horse the king has ridden, one with a royal crest placed on its head

2Sa 1:24 “O daughters of Israel,
    weep for Saul,
    who clothed you in scarlet and finery,
    who adorned your garments with ornaments of gold

Mt 27:28 They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him,

Ge 41:42 Then Pharaoh took his signet ring from his finger and put it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in robes of fine linen and put a gold chain around his neck.

And who are the kings of this world? are they not servants of Satan?
    Does the Bible say that Daniel ever wore that rope?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

you say;;Does the Bible say that Daniel ever wore that rope?was Daniel raised to the position he received ? if yes then he wore the robe.

you say;;And who are the kings of this world? are they not servants of Satan?i believe they are the kings who are driven by the beast and the whore after the millennium final destruction.for one hour.the righteous one have only one king.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 25 2010,11:55)
    Hi Everybody,

Check out these videos…

God bless
    Ed J

No comments on the videos?

karmarie
    Participant

Ed, what are the videos about? (I cant watch them, my connections too slow)

Also, reading back on this thread, people say the word Woman is symbolic of the Church,
    so where exactly do they get that idea from (in the Bible?)

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 27 2010,19:28)
    Ed, what are the videos about? (I cant watch them, my connections too slow)

Also, reading back on this thread, people say the word Woman is symbolic of the Church,
    so where exactly do they get that idea from (in the Bible?)

The Church of God, the saints, are referred to as the bride of Christ.

2Cr 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Rev 17:1 ¶ And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

The great whore referring to the church of Rome; many waters meaning, many nations.

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Referring to the same church.

Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Again, “HER” is that church of Rome.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account