Oceanic Heavenly Library

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sirius1
    Participant

This post is from the same member who posted the “Steps of Stone” but written under the mispelled, obsolete “serius1”.

While in prayer the Lord showed me a certain library that is somewhere in heaven and this library was constructed right out in the middle of a great and beautiful ocean with absolutely nothing else in view. This oceanic heaven concept shouldn't bother any of you who remember those words from Revelation 21:1 where it clearly says, “…there was no more sea.” There will be “no more sea” upon the resored Earth since this would forever be a negative reminder of the past, dire, universal  judgment of God upon our race then by water, which oceanic water was not originally intended for our world as far as the Genesis record is concerned. There is really though, nothing wrong of itself with a pure, great body of water being upon an orb and I have frequently seen such oceans, all of them the very embodiment of a vast, free, clear, fresh openess with the very breath of life sailing along over their unmarred and pure surface.

As I looked out upon this great ocean, what appeared to be a large, vertical, mullioned glass tube jutted defiantly out of the water with a hemispherical glass dome set atop it. One approached this large, multi-paned, rounded top, glass tube from just above the water line by some kind of door, which door wasn't as clear to me as other parts of the library were. Anyway, as one entered into this large, upright, cylindrical glass structure from one place only on the side, they soon met a spiral staircase set right in the middle of the shaft, which spiraling staircase wound both further up into the glass shaft and further down into it. How fascinating! I elected to explore what lay below the entrance point to the spiral, metal steps and so down I went, (by way of visionary illusion though.) When I reached the bottom of this glass shaft a couple of things immediately were then obvious:
    1- It was built upon a particular place in that celestial ocean where the the ocean bottom was quite close to the surface and therefore accomodated a supported structure above it.
    2- The lower portion of this impressive “glass shaft” was larger in diameter than that of the portion above it. Just guessing I would say the submerged facility was, perhaps, 15 – 20 feet in diameter while the upper part was smaller, maybe 8 – 10 feet, but this is just guessing.

Oh what a beautiful, beautiful place has God constructed for those who love Him…This lower portion just cannot be described without insulting it's terrific and yet functional beauty. Standing upon a perfectly polished wood floor, (just as you'd expect to find in a newly made square rigger!) one looked about in all 360 degrees of viewable arch at alternating vertical shelf units of books, each a few feet or so in width and each also interspersed betweeen similar vertical glass panel sections which submerged windows peered out deep and far into that crystal clear, celestial ocean world. Fascinating colorful fishes swam delightfully by this submerged, glass library and darted back and forth along the artistically sculptured rocky bottom, (an undersea mountain top I am assuming.) If you selected a large volume to study from a shelf, you just might then be greated face to face by a curious fish staring wonderingly at you! Indescribable! All right, take your book now and wind your way back up the metal spiral staircase, all the way past the entrance at it's mid-point and then up to the top. Wow…Now your in some sort of cylindrical glass and metal framed reading room, also having appealing wood flooring wrapped donut fashion around the upper exit of the spiral staircase. A few chairs are scattered about this floor, but what a place to read a book. It seems that the entrance to this facility is deliberately built on the far side of the prevailing tidal current for as one reads his or her book up there, the water will sometimes splash up against it's shining glass panes and then run in tingling steamlets down the glass sides and back into the ocean for another try at amusing you. Out you gaze…Far, far out on that ocean over which a sky bluer than you've ever seen arches, dotted with puffy white clouds sailing by.

Why go through the trouble of constructing such a library? “He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?” Romans 8:32 and “all things”, by God's reckoning, means just that. Anything and everything imaginable that is pure, lovely and God glorifying will then be freely lavished upon the saints in glory, and what an incentive to remain true to Him here, who gave up so much for us that we might attain to such splendid and glorious worlds as these.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thanks for sharing.

acertainchap
    Participant

Thanks for that testimony, sirius1.

thugangel
    Participant

What else have you been shown.

sirius1
    Participant

Alot of things…I'll kick in another before too long. One in particular is just about impossible to describe short of book it is so extensive. It seems that saints commonly have their estates, (plural now!) built either wrapped around what we would call smaller mountains, or scattered here and there upon mountains so huge that they are measured in miles of height rather than in feet! I know that the glorified saints don't use the American linear system of measurment (!) but the Lord does condescend to use our terms, language or concepts or we would miss tons of significance altogether. Anyway, this particular vision that the Lord allowed me to receive took weeks and weeks to amass of one particular place in heaven, (apparently mine,) of two, joined mountains in the midst of a celestial ocean with the taller of the two mountains being about 8 miles high. Mt. Everest is somewhere around 5 1/2 miles above sea level I think, so this one isn't out of the question, especially if the New Jerusalem of Revelation is a whopping 1,500 miles high!! This place is too much, utterly fascinating. It simply is difficult to believe all that the Lord is preparing for those who love Him here…Way, way out of our ballpark to absorb now, or just like sending 240 volts AC through a 3.5 volt DC circuit: Just too much for us to handle in it's fullness here and now. These glimpses have made it really difficult for me to keep my mind on Earthly responsibilities and so they are metered out as He deems fit. For example: On this mountain there happens to be an aviation museum of all things with real, functional, perfect replicas of vintage aircraft propelled by real, operating radial engines but with one amazing difference: No fuel in the tanks! Who needs fuel anyway in a realm where the omnipotence of God Almighty is always present everywhere and at all times? At the very summit of this towering mountain, for instance, is a ramp cut right into one end of it, which ramp descends slowly into a big lobby just under the top of the mountain, but the sides of this progressive ramp cut into stone emit light right out of the vertical, exposed rock surface! This puzzled me for awhile until I understood that the emitted light was to assist landing crafts while the summit was cloud wrapped! This light emitted right out of the sides of the rock for the same reason these airplanes didn't need fuel in the tanks. A wonderful principle to follow out if your imagination will allow. The Lord fully understands just how perfect we will be then and so has made such sprawling, towering estates for saints just like you and me crediting us that the first thing we will do with our selfless, loving, celestial nature and estates is to turn them all open for the use of other saints whom we love almost as much as we love Him.
    Hope I didn't miss any errors.

Eye hath not seen and ear hath not heard for them that Love Him.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account