Nimrod's trinity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Laurel
    Participant

kejonn,
    Congrats! I have been kicked out of so called Christain web sites for teaching the Feasts, and obedience. I guess you could say we were put under the ban. Well it is sad that more people won't search for the truth on their own , but I believe YHWH is going to start dragging people out into the light on His own.
    When the northern tribes of Israel rebelled against Raoboam, YHWH said do not go to war with them He said He would take care of that. I see Him working in peoples lives, some listen, some don't. I feel bad for the ones that don't because He will put the crunch on them untill they bow or break. Watch and see.
    Don't give up on people though. Especially your pastor. Email or write Him all the things you have learned without the details, but especially tell him how it has helped you understand Scripture more, your personal relationship with YHWH being better or whatever you feel you need to say. I write to my old pastors and I think they hear some of it which is better than where they were before. Personal visits are even better.
    Keep working for the Master Y'shua and you'll never know who will be helped. Don't let the deaf turn you away from doing His work. Read Eph. 6:7-24. There's a list of tools there to keep you strong.

OneLadyBand
    Participant

Nick Hassan: How the (pagan!) trinity has been adopted by all Christians

Mary>>>Yes, it has.
    I was readig in your article, and did a modicum of research and found your green website where you got all that information.

One thing that piqued my interest in what you posted was the “IHS.”
    They claim that is the first THREE letters of Jesus' name?
    Why THREE? There's only TWO MORE. Why not use them ALL?
    It's the ancient in origin: the “IHS” actually stands for “Isis, Horus and Seth.”
    Very interesting site, and thanx for posting it.

: ) Mary

Laurel
    Participant

Now knowing how the “Christain” religion has falsified many Scriptural truths, and knowing “their” doctrine is based in the trinity, we can see how following this “other gospel” leads to sin. We need to hold fast to the Torah and the prophets in other words, the old testament. The old testament is what the gospel is based on. The old testament is what Y'shua Messiah based His teaching on. His death sealed the way He taught, and the way He lived. It can never be changed.

The tree of the Christain religion (Israel, and Joseph), growing strong for the last 1700 years give or take has it roots in sun-worship as well as true worship. This is what revelations calls “luke warm.” This is the tree of good and evil. We see how nice it can be to be a part of it. We see how Adam and Eve were tempted and fell into sin. Eve said the fruit looked good to eat. Wicked religion's also look good because Satan has placed a likeness or image of the Messiah in place of the true Messiah Y'shua.

Y'shua said, “I come in my Father's name and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, him you will receive. Jn5:43

His Father's name is mostly not known to Christains. Christains call His Father LORD. There is no real connection for Christains who read this verse because they are blinded by false doctrine, and the replacement Christ.

Y'shua Messiah in Hebrew which was and is the language of Scripture, means the Annointed Yah of Salvation. His Father's name is Yah'weh (YHWH). His name is not Jesus Christ, or Tammuz or Jupiter, or Zeus!

Come out of her My people.Do not receive of her plagues. Rev. 18:4

Since we are all fruit of this tree, we are spoiled, rotten and wicked. Y'shua Messiah said the only sign He would give to this wicked and adulterous generation is the sign of Jonah, for as Jonah was in the belly of the whale 3 days and 3 nights, so shall the Son of man be in the belly of the earth 3 days and 3 nights.

We should consider this statement by our Teacher very carefully. If we follow the wicked tree of good and evil, we will believe that Y'shua was crucified on a Friday and rose on a Sunday. We know that he was placed in the tomb just before dark. We can base His rising from the tomb to be just before dark also. If we count forwards from Friday three nights we come up with Sunday night as the time he rose Fri. nigt Sat. night Sun. night (3 nights). So the “Christain” church is saying that Y'shua is a liar, because we know that before daylight on the first day of the week He was already gone. They justify their doctrine by saying it was just another parable. I say to them, the parables are also solid if interpeted by the Set-apart Spirit. The parables can never be undersood fully by those who follow the other gospel.

What else have we been keep unaware of through this false gospel?

The end will come as a thief to those who follow this false doctrine, but the children of the light will not be surprised at His coming, they will be ready. Do not let the church tell you that none of us will know the end, they use “numbered sound bites” of Scripture rather that listening to the entire song. Our creator is loving and kind forgiving and righteous. Those of us who search for Him will find Him, those of us who worship Him will know Him, those of us who listenwill hear Him and those of us who watch for Him will see Him. That is what He promised us. He will not break His promise.

Earlier I posted Christain, Israel and Joseph togethr. I did not do this accidentally. Scripture says we will be grafted in the thr righteous branch. If we become high-minded we will be cut off. Scripture also says that the natural branches will be grafted back in after the “fullness of the gentiles.”

When the gentiles see the importance of the Torah and the prophets, then Judah will be grafted back in. We are Isreal who went whoring after other gods. Judah is also blind. Judah is blind to the Messiah because we call Him Jesus and still worship according to pagen traditions. When we begin to worship Him, how He commanded, the Jews will see the Messiah. because we will call Him Y'shua Messiah and we will say Yah'weh rather than just LORD.

Y'shua Messiah proved to me how much He loves us. On the tree of torture He says to His Father, “Forgive them Father, they do not know what they are doing.” These words spoken by Him tell me clearly how important He should be to us all. How many of us as could remain so selfless, in times of physical and emotional pain? If our hand was slamed in a car door accidentally by a friend, could we be so humble and say, “Please open the door, I know it was an accident?” The people who hung Messiah, did it on purpose!

kejonn
    Participant

Laurel,

Just trying to understand your words here, as they are slightly foreign to my eyes. Don't forget, I've been “brought up” in a Southern Baptist Church (which I recently left).Anyways…

Quote (Laurel @ July 20 2007,03:55)
    Now knowing how the “Christain” religion has falsified many Scriptural truths, and knowing “their” doctrine is based in the trinity, we can see how following this “other gospel” leads to sin. We need to hold fast to the Torah and the prophets in other words, the old testament. The old testament is what the gospel is based on. The old testament is what Y'shua Messiah based His teaching on. His death sealed the way He taught, and the way He lived. It can never be changed.

Do you speak with many Jews? If so, would they like a “Gentile” following their Law without proper conversion? In fact, some have been trying to make provisions for Gentiles by “formulating” the Noahide Laws. These laws were supposedly given to Noah, and could be applied to the Gentiles. Such Gentiles would be called Hasidic Gentiles. Look it up sometime.

One thing that they stress is that Gentiles should not observe the Sabbath. They believe that the Sabbath was strictly for the Jews and the Jews only.

I'm not saying they are right or wrong, but by putting “Christian” in quotations, and stressing the Torah, I'm just trying to figure out where you're coming from.

The tree of the Christain religion (Israel, and Joseph), growing strong for the last 1700 years give or take has it roots in sun-worship as well as true worship. This is what revelations calls “luke warm.”  This is the tree of good and evil. We see how nice it can be to be a part of it. We see how Adam and Eve were tempted and fell into sin. Eve said the fruit looked good to eat. Wicked religion's also look good because Satan has placed a likeness or image of the Messiah in place of the true Messiah Y'shua.

No comment yet. Some things I'm still searching for.

Y'shua said, “I come in my Father's name and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, him you will receive. Jn5:43

His Father's name is mostly not known to Christains. Christains call His Father LORD. There is no real connection for Christains who read this verse because they are blinded by false doctrine, and the replacement Christ.

I disagree. Most Christians just call Him God. Lord has been given to Yeshua but it was never meant to be LORD in the first place. The KJV started that awful trend, or at least mainstreamed it. Does anyone know what reasons were given for this?

I think by calling YHWH God, this is where we have starting blurring the lines. It also makes Yehsua easier to accept as God because I think that we as humanity have lost the original meaning of what God could mean. So now when people see “God” with Yeshua's name, they think he is God Almighty. But some research into Ignatius is showing this reasoning to be false. He called Yeshua God and God the Word, but he says in other places that the Father is the only true God and to think tthat there are others is polytheism. That is why I believe more than ever that “God” can mean those apponted by YHWH to represent Him. Yeshua certainly did so in that respect he could be called God. But not YHWH, not the true God, not God Almighty.

Y'shua Messiah in Hebrew which was and is the language of Scripture, means the Annointed Yah of Salvation. His Father's name is Yah'weh (YHWH). His name is not Jesus Christ, or Tammuz or Jupiter, or Zeus!

Come out of her My people.Do not receive of her plagues. Rev. 18:4

Since we are all fruit of this tree, we are spoiled, rotten and wicked. Y'shua Messiah said the only sign He would give to this wicked and adulterous generation is the sign of Jonah, for as Jonah was in the belly of the whale 3 days and 3 nights, so shall the Son of man be in the belly of the earth 3 days and 3 nights.

We should consider this statement by our Teacher very carefully. If we follow the wicked tree of good and evil, we will believe that Y'shua was crucified on a Friday and rose on a Sunday. We know that he was placed in the tomb just before dark. We can base His rising from the tomb to be just before dark also. If we count forwards from Friday three nights we come up with Sunday night as the time he rose Fri. nigt Sat. night Sun. night (3 nights). So the “Christain” church is saying that Y'shua is a liar, because we know that before daylight on the first day of the week He was already gone. They justify their doctrine by saying it was just another parable.  I say to them, the parables are also solid if interpeted by the Set-apart Spirit. The parables can never be undersood fully by those who follow the other gospel.

But what of the 3 days? If you say 3 days, 3 nights, then you have Friday night, Saturday, Saturday night, Sunday, Sunday night, Monday. So really 3 days and 3 nights from Friday night would have him rising just before Monday night.

What is meant then by the first day of the week? Is that Monday or Tuesday? It says in Luke 24:1 that it was at dawn of the 1st day of the week that they came to the tomb.

What else have we been keep unaware of through this false gospel?

The end will come as a thief to those who follow this false doctrine, but the children of the light will not be surprised at His coming, they will be ready. Do not let the church tell you that none of us will know the end, they use “numbered sound bites” of Scripture rather that listening to the entire song. Our creator is loving and kind forgiving and righteous. Those of us who search for Him will find Him, those of us who worship Him will know Him, those of us who listenwill hear Him and those of us who watch for Him will see Him. That is what He promised us. He will not break His promise.

Earlier I posted Christain, Israel and Joseph togethr. I did not do this accidentally. Scripture says we will be grafted in the thr righteous branch. If we become high-minded we will be cut off. Scripture also says that the natural branches will be grafted back in after the “fullness of the gentiles.”

When the gentiles see the importance of the Torah and the prophets, then Judah will be grafted back in. We are Isreal who went whoring after other gods. Judah is also blind. Judah is blind to the Messiah because we call Him Jesus and still worship according to pagen traditions. When we begin to worship Him, how He commanded, the Jews will see the Messiah. because we will call Him Y'shua Messiah and we will say Yah'weh rather than just LORD.

What gives you the idea that we are Israel? Scripture please because I do not know how you can make the connection.

Y'shua Messiah proved to
    me how much He loves us. On the tree of torture He says to His Father, “Forgive them Father, they do not know what they are doing.” These words spoken by Him tell me clearly how important He should be to us all.  How many of us as could remain so selfless, in times of physical and emotional pain? If our hand was slamed in a car door accidentally by a friend, could we be so humble and say, “Please open the door, I know it was an accident?” The people who hung Messiah, did it on purpose!

Laurel, do not mistake my questions. It is just that your words are foreign to me so I feel I need good scriptural evidence. Your words can only go so far, because I am to test why I hear (and read) with scripture.

Thanks!

IM4Truth
    Participant

Laurel What do you mean by false gospel? Who is coming? Is it not Christ that is coming to reign for a thousand years. He will marry His Bride that is preparing herself to be ready to except her Groom. So should we not look at what Jesus tells us. He says to love one another, to love your neighbor as thyself. That these are the greatest Commandments of all. Calling what others are,is simple not what Jesus is teaching us to do. I have seen this done all over this Web site by some. I am quoting scriptures, not my words but our Saviors words. Yes we should worship the AMIGHTY FATHER, but through Jesus Christ who is our Mediator, again plenty of scriptures to support that.
    Mrs.

IM4Truth
    Participant

kejonn Sometimes it is good to tell others about your past experiences. I have a Son who is in the Baptist Church and I cant show Him about the trinity doctrine, I know you don't believe in that Doctrine anymore, that shows me that the Father is drawing or calling you. I am so happy for you. I wish you all the best to continue in the surge for the truth. It is not always easy. Especially when it comes to all the Holidays that one should come out of. I also have learned that if others (not talking about this website now) don't have an open mind, God cannot work with them. It has been 12 years since my Husband and I have studied by ourselves. I have missed the fellowship with like minded People, so when my Husband opened this Post, I wanted to share my understanding of the scriptures also. But I tell you at different times I just want to quit, but when I see some of you that are so new in the Faith, I want to help, and that has gotten me in to trouble. I get upset when others insults another's belief. And I was ready to quit. Well maybe I should hang in there for awhile. I just turned 69 and I am not a very healthy person , so God could put an end to my suffering anytime, who knows, only God does. Through suffering we are made perfect. And I am not perfect, by a long shot.
    Best Wishes and Peace Mrs.IM4Truth

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken You are forgetting that we have been studying on our own for over 12 years and have grown in GODS GRACE since then. But I don't feel it right from anybody to label people. When you tell me I don't have Gods Holy Spirit ,etc. is that not labeling. You have been insulting me over and over again and call it correcting? Give me a break! No Jesus never did that when He walked this earth. He never forced anybody. In fact He said to show the other cheek. You know I am beginning to understand why God has put me on this Web, cause God never does anything without a cause. But that I will not share with you.
    Mrs,IM4Truth

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hi Sorry I thought I was on my site and that is why I addressed my last Post to Ken. I have a Granddaughter,who knows why it appeared here. Mrs,IM$Truth

kejonn
    Participant

Mrs IM,

Why not make you own username? You can tag Mrs on front of your husband's username so we can spot your posts right off. Just a suggestion :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    It is better to be the little child who points out the emperor is naked rather than among the lying crowds who go along with the delusion he is very finely dressed indeed.

kejonn
    Participant

Nick,

:O ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    From a childrens tale

“Many years ago, there lived an emperor who was quite an average fairy tale ruler, with one exception: he cared much about his clothes. One day he heard from two swindlers named Guido and Luigi Farabutto that they could make the finest suit of clothes from the most beautiful cloth. This cloth, they said, also had the special capability that it was invisible to anyone who was either stupid or not fit for his position.

Being a bit nervous about whether he himself would be able to see the cloth, the emperor first sent two of his trusted men to see it. Of course, neither would admit that they could not see the cloth and so praised it. All the townspeople had also heard of the cloth and were interested to learn how stupid their neighbors were.

The emperor then allowed himself to be dressed in the clothes for a procession through town, never admitting that he was too unfit and stupid to see what he was wearing. He was afraid that the other people would think that he was stupid.

Of course, all the townspeople wildly praised the magnificent clothes of the emperor, afraid to admit that they could not see them, until a small child said:

“But he has nothing on!”

This was whispered from person to person until everyone in the crowd was shouting that the emperor had nothing on. The emperor heard it and felt that they were correct, but held his head high and finished the procession.

kejonn
    Participant

I know the story, I was just trying to figure out why you said it. I think I know why but it was still odd.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    Trinity is a 1800 year old tradition and folk dare not question it lest it upsets their relatives.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hi Nick You right. We had questioned our Son's Baptist Pastor about the trinity and he came to our home several times, so finally he said:” Lets agree that we don't agree.

Mrs.

kejonn
    Participant

Nick,
    I thought you were responding to my suggestion for Mrs IM4 :laugh: .

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ July 20 2007,08:19)
    Ken You are forgetting that we have been studying on our own for over 12 years and have grown in GODS GRACE since then. But I don't feel it right from anybody to label people.  When you tell me I don't have Gods Holy Spirit ,etc. is that not labeling.  You have been insulting me over and over again and call it correcting?  Give me a break!  No Jesus never did that when He walked this earth. He never forced anybody. In fact He said to show the other cheek. You know I am beginning to understand why God has put me on this Web, cause God never does anything without a cause. But that I will not share with you.    
    Mrs,IM4Truth

Mim have you ever read Mat 23? And the money changers.  If I disagree with you I'm insulting you and believe me we disagree :D . If i give you scripture then I guess I'm calling you a liar  :) But it's not me that you are mad at it is the truth and scripture that Irritates you.  You have been on my case ever since you found out that we disagree. I'm mean, I'm this, I'm that who's call who names :laugh:  You are right I think you were sent here to attack me, you haven't let up since you've been here. But that's ok you can't change the ink on the paper and I know that it was the Spirit that gave me the Sabbath and the scriptures.

Just as God used Pharaoh He will use you any way He chooses. So you do what you have to do. I asked you to wait on the Spirit as I do when I'm not sure.  Well I'll tell you one thing one of us is wrong it's either the Spirit and scripture OR you.
    Think I'll stick with the Spirit and Truth.

Peace MIM,

Ken

Laurel
    Participant

There's many questions that I have need to give some scripture for and that is quite fair. I'll try to keep it as short as possible. I'll post Scripture only and maybe the question with it. I hope you will take the time to read the verses or possible entire chapters surrounding the verses I post, I'll try to make it as easy as possible.

Christain religion first of all. I am a Christain so you have to know that upfront. My definition of Christain is one who believes Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I was raised this way.

The word Christain was not used for the early followers of Messiah. Christain is Greek. The early followers of Messiah were Hebrew speaking people, mostly, and since Y'shua Messiah was Jewish, the early followers of Y'shua were called Messianites.

The word Christain being Greek, came later. When Christainity began it was a mix of many religions and cultures. It was named Catholic which means “universal.” All religions that are not true to Scripture fit somewhere in this tree of good and evil. Good because it does reflect Messiah as Christ, YHWH as LORD or God and the Set-apart Spirit labeled Holy Spirit. One thing that this early church did was to make Mariam, Y'shua's mother into the “queen of heaven” and “mother of God,”

Martin Luther and many others after Constantine the founder Christainity,learned while doing their own study of Scripture that the Catholic church was teaching false doctrine. This is why the great mother has seven daughters. The Catholic church divided over time into smaller churches each having their own interpretation of doctrine.

Rather than asking a Messianite, “What does the Feast of Passover mean?” they continued celebrating things that they did not know, throught the traditions handed down to them by their parents, and generation before them.

Here I will give my first verse:
    Jer 16:19 O LORD,3068 my strength,5797 and my fortress,4581 and my refuge4498 in the day3117 of affliction,6869 the Gentiles1471 shall come935 unto413 thee from the ends4480, 657 of the earth,776 and shall say,559 Surely389 our fathers1 have inherited5157 lies,8267 vanity,1892 and things wherein there is no369 profit.3276

Ignore the numbers, it's from KJV with Strong's concordance.

Who are the gentiles?
    Deu 26:5 And thou shalt speak6030 and say559 before6440 the LORD3068 thy God,430 A Syrian761 ready to perish6 was my father,1 and he went down3381 into Egypt,4714 and sojourned1481 there8033 with a few,4692, 4592 and became1961 there8033 a nation,1471 great,1419 mighty,6099 and populous:7227
    Deu 26:6 And the Egyptians4713 evil entreated7489 us, and afflicted6031 us, and laid5414 upon5921 us hard7186 bondage:5656

Gen 18:18 Seeing that Abraham85 shall surely become1961, 1961 a great1419 and mighty6099 nation,1471 and all3605 the nations1471 of the earth776 shall be blessed1288 in him?

Gen 35:10 And God430 said559 unto him, Thy name8034 is Jacob:3290 thy name8034 shall not3808 be called7121 any more5750 Jacob,3290 but3588, 518 Israel3478 shall be1961 thy name:8034 and he called7121 (853) his name8034 Israel.3478
    Gen 35:11 And God430 said559 unto him, I589 am God410 Almighty:7706 be fruitful6509 and multiply;7235 a nation1471 and a company6951 of nations1471 shall be1961 of4480 thee, and kings4428 shall come out3318 of thy loins;4480, 2504

Deu 4:6 Keep8104 therefore and do6213 them; for3588 this1931 is your wisdom2451 and your understanding998 in the sight5869 of the nations,5971 which834 shall hear8085 (853) all3605 these428 statutes,2706 and say,559 Surely7535 this2088 great1419 nation1471 is a wise2450 and understanding995 people.5971 (My note: who is the only nation today that can be called great and understanding, as compared to all the nations on earth?)
    Deu 9:13 Furthermore the LORD3068 spoke559 unto413 me, saying,559 I have seen7200 (853) this2088 people,5971 and, behold,2009 it1931 is a stiffnecked7186, 6203 people:5971
    Deu 9:14 Let me alone,7503, 4480 that I may destroy8045 them, and blot out4229 (853) their name8034 from under4480, 8478 heaven:8064 and I will make6213 of thee a nation1471 mightier6099 and greater7227 than4480 they.

Isa 26:15 Thou hast increased3254 the nation,1471 O LORD,3068 thou hast increased3254 the nation:1471 thou art glorified:3513 thou hadst removed it far7368 unto all3605 the ends7099 of the earth.776 (Israel is over the entiere earth)

2Sa 7:23 And what4310 one259 nation1471 in the earth776 is like thy people,5971 even like Israel,3478 whom834 God430 went1980 to redeem6299 for a people5971 to himself, and to make7760 him a name,8034 and to do6213 for you great1420 things and terrible,3372 for thy land,776 before4480, 6440 thy people,5971 which834 thou redeemedst6299 to thee from Egypt,4480, 4714 from the nations1471 and their gods?430
    Eze 2:3 And he said559 unto413 me, Son1121 of man,120 I589 send7971 thee(853) to413 the children1121 of Israel,3478 to413 a rebellious4775 nation1471 that834 hath rebelled4775 against me: they1992 and their fathers1 have transgressed6586 against me, even unto5704 this2088 very6106 day.3117
    Eze 37:19 Say1696 unto413 them, Thus3541 saith559 the Lord136 GOD;3069 Behold,2009 I589 will take3947 (853) the stick6086 of Joseph,3130 which834 is in the hand3027 of Ephraim,669 and the tribes7626 of Israel3478 his fellows,2270 and will put5414 them with5921 him, even with854 the stick6086 of Judah,3063 and make6213 them one259 stick,6086 and they shall be1961 one259 in mine hand.3027
    Eze 37:20 And the sticks6086 whereon834, 5921 thou writest3789 shall be1961 in thine hand3027 before their eyes.5869
    Eze 37:21 And say1696 unto413 them, Thus3541 saith559 the Lord136 GOD;3069 Behold,2009 I589 will take3947 (853) the children1121 of Israel3478 from among4480, 996 the heathen,1471 whither834, 8033 they be gone,1980 and will gather6908 them on every side,4480, 5439 and bring935 them into413 their own land:127
    Eze 37:22 And I will make6213 them one259 nation1471 in the land776 upon the mountains2022 of Israel;3478 and one259 king4428 shall be1961 king4428 to them all:3605 and they shall be1961 no3808 more5750 two8147 nations,1471 neither3808 shall they be divided2673 into two8147 kingdoms4467 any more at all:5750, 5750
    Eze 37:23 Neither3808 shall they defile2930 themselves any more5750 with their idols,1544 nor with their detestable things,8251 nor with any3605 of their transgressions:6588 but I will save3467 them out of all4480, 3605 their dwelling places,4186 wherein834 they have sinned,2398 and will cleanse2891 them: so shall they be1961 my people,5971 and I589 will be1961 their God.430

Gen 26:24 And the LORD3068 appeared7200 unto413 him the same1931 night,3915 and said,559 I595 am the God430 of Abraham85 thy father:1 fear3372 not,408 for3588 I595 am with854 thee, and will bless1288 thee, and multiply7235 (853) thy seed2233 for5668 my servant5650 Abraham's85 sake.

Gal 3:29 And1161 if1487 ye5210 be Christ's,5547 then686 are2075 ye Abraham's11 seed,4690 and2532 heirs2818 according2596 to the promise.1860

Act 2:39 For1063 the3588 promise1860 is2076 unto you,5213 and2532 to your5216 children,5043 and2532 to all3956 that3588 are afar off,1519, 3112 even as many as3745, 302 the Lord2962 our2257 God2316 shall call.4341

Gal 4:28 Now1161 we,2249 brethren,80 as2596 Isaac2464 was, are2070 the children5043 of promise.1860

1Ki 8:56 Blessed1288 be the LORD,3068 that834 hath given5414 rest4496 unto his people5971 Israel,3478 according to all3605 that834 he promised:1696 there hath not3808 failed5307 one259 word1697 of all4480, 3605 his good2896 promise,1697 which834 he promised1696 by the hand3027 of Moses4872 his servant.5650

2Ch 1:9 Now,6258 O LORD3068 God,430 let thy promise1697 unto5973 David1732 my father1 be established:539 for3588 thou859 hast made me king4427 over5921 a people5971 like the dust6083 of the earth776 in multitude.7227

Luk 24:49 And,2532 behold,2400 I14
    73 send649 the3588 promise1860 of my3450 Father3962 upon1909 you:5209 but1161 tarry2523 ye5210 in1722 the3588 city4172 of Jerusalem,2419 until2193, 3757 ye be endued1746 with power1411 from1537 on high.5311 (Y'shua's Words)

Act 1:4 And,2532 being assembled together with4871 them, commanded3853 them846 that they should not3361 depart5563 from575 Jerusalem,2414 but235 wait for4037 the3588 promise1860 of the3588 Father,3962 which,3739 saith he, ye have heard191 of me.3450

Act 13:23 Of575 this man's5127 seed4690 hath God2316 according2596 to his promise1860 raised1453 unto Israel2474 a Savior,4990 Jesus:2424

Act 2:33 Therefore3767 being by the3588 right hand1188 of God2316 exalted,5312 and5037 having received2983 of3844 the3588 Father3962 the3588 promise1860 of the3588 Holy40 Ghost,4151 he hath shed forth1632 this,5124 which3739 ye5210 now3568 see991 and2532 hear.191

Well, I was gonna try to be quick, but these things take time. Here is layed out, Isreal, Abraham's seed, and children of the promise. Also what is that promise.

I think everyone here has received that promise, which make us children of the promise, Abraham's seed, and Israel.

Read Kings and especially the chapter that teach about Rahaboam and Jeraboam and see why Israel was kicked out of the earthly promised land. Kings tells us that the sins of Jeraboam have kept Israel out untill this day. YHWH saiys He will bring them back Himself.

That is a lot to syudy, so for now may the wisdom and Spirit of truth be upon you all who want to learn.

I'll get back to the rest another day.

One more thing. There is a false gospel. The true gospel is found in Revvelations I think 14. It says fear Elohim and worship Him who made the heavens and the earth for the time is at hand. It is the message of “the third angel.”

Y'shua Messiah is coming to judge the living and the dead.

As far as the Name… Y'shua is the Salvation of Yah. If some people get mixed up then it is for them to learn. I look at like this, Mr. Johnson has a son who's name is Mikey Johnson.

He came in His Father's name.

That is the gospel. If you were taught anything else it is false.

Laurel
    Participant

KJV translates:
    LORD=YHWH
    Lord=Master
    God=Elohim

I have KJV w/Strong's concordance and also a Bible with the corrected Names.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi laurel,
    Good post.
    You say
    “Christain religion first of all. I am a Christain so you have to know that upfront. My definition of Christain is one who believes Jesus Christ is the Son of God.”

Is that how you would preach this gospel?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account