Newbie has a question about trinitarianism

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 455 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Nick and Bd Are you both not a little bit to personal? Come on let us be united even though we disagree with some Scriptures. We all do fall short of the glory of God, and Jesus is cleaning us up. But should you not be getting angry at each other. At least it sounds like that. Remember that Love covers a multitude of Sins. Love each other, and if you disagree, agree you disagree. As long as you believe that Jesus came in the flesh and died for our Sins. And that we are Baptized and have received God's Holy Spirit. God reveals us in diffrent stages and not all at once. Christ is risen and sits on the right side of our Heavenly Father.
    Blessing, and Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene.
    Is unity possible with false religion?
    Who is angry?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 12 2009,16:41)
    Hi Irene.
    Is unity possible with false religion?
    Who is angry?

Nick You actually did sound angry to me. Sorry if I was wrong. You don't have to fellowship with a false religion, but I believe that God is not calling everybody right now,and we should at least be kind to them. I truly believe that the person Himself ore Herself, can't help it. God will one day open their minds. Did God not say, that He send His Son into the world not to condemn the world, but that through Him all might be saveth. What about your Family? Did God call all of them out of the world? We have Family too, that is in the false religion. So are we to not at least be kind to them? In the beginning, we talked our little heads of about the change that we made in our lives, when God called us. We had to learn just to except them right now as they are. God simple is not calling them.

Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    He comes to draw man away from Christ and his servants and teachings.
    Jealousy of what God has given us has always been a strongly empowering force and perhaps it is his motive?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 12 2009,17:46)
    Hi Irene,
    He comes to draw man away from Christ and his servants and teachings.
    Jealousy of what God has given us has always been a strongly empowering force and perhaps it is his motive?

Nick What do you mean by that? He comes to draw man away from God and Hi Servants and Hi s teachings. Is being kind to others being drawn away from Christ, is that what you are saying? You did not answer my Question!
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Have you not read what he has said about

Jesus [partially blind and false teacher], Paul and the Holy scriptures?

His agenda is antichrist.

Friendliness is just the wolf's sheeplike clothing

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 12 2009,18:25)
    Hi Irene,
    Have you not read what he has said about

Jesus [partially blind and false teacher], Paul and the Holy scriptures?

His agenda is antichrist.

Friendliness is just the wolf's sheeplike clothing

I take your word for it. I will let it go. It is so sad, that so many are still in the world. especially our Family. I pray for them daily and I will now put certain people on my Prayer list from Heaven Net.
    Peace and Love Irene

bod,

The words you speak are definitely not backed up in Scripture. It seems to me that you throw everything out from the Old Testament and only use Scripture from the New. The Old Testament is the foundation for the New, you cannot forget this. You blatantly deny any old Testament Scripture given to you.

TC27

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TC,
    The weak vulnerable trinity doctrine opens the door for attacks on christianity.
    BD does not understand the difference between the body of Christ and the rebel whore.
    Best to put aside what is indefensible and will be pulled out and rather cherish what is proven

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 14 2009,08:24)
    Hi TC,
    The weak vulnerable trinity doctrine opens the door for attacks on christianity.
    BD does not understand the difference between the body of Christ and the rebel whore.
    Best to put aside what is indefensible and will be pulled out and rather cherish what is proven

Nick,
    Bod is an anti-trinitarian who is attacking Christianity.  ???  Produce a trinitarian who denies that Christ was crucified.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Not the issue.

You teach from outside Scripture that God is a trinity.
    How can you say that BD's teachings from outside scripture are invalid?

Get your own foundation firm if you wish to be any use to your Master.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 14 2009,09:09)
    Hi TT,
    Not the issue.

You teach from outside Scripture that God is a trinity.
    How can you say that BD's teachings from outside scripture are invalid?

Get your own foundation firm if you wish to be any use to your Master.

You made it the issue when you said that the trinity doctrine opens the door for attacks on Christianity. Then I asked you to give evidence that trinitarians attack Christianity like Bod. Then you say “not the issue.” If you're going to make an accustation then back it up. If you can't back it up then just stick to discussing the issues without hurling charges.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    How can anyone claim respect for their claim of following Jesus if they teach what he did not teach?
    BD will make mincemeat of you unless you cast overboard what is not essential.
    Your doctrines give a bad name to the Teacher.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 14 2009,09:19)
    Hi TT,
    How can anyone claim respect for their claim of following Jesus if they teach what he did not teach?
    BD will make mincemeat of you unless you cast overboard what is not essential.
    Your doctrines give a bad name to the Teacher.

So you're saying that Jesus did not teach that the Father wants all men to honor Him EVEN AS they honor the Father?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    To divert

Certainly God demands that all his servants be honoured just as He, is especially His son, because they represent Him and speak His words.

But that does not mean He wants men to worship His Son or His prophets.

True worshipers worship the Father as he told us.[jn4]
    Are you one of those?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ July 12 2009,14:55)
    Nick and Bd  Are you both not a little bit to personal?  Come on let us be united even though we disagree with some Scriptures.  We all do fall short of the glory of God, and Jesus is cleaning us up.  But should you not be getting angry at each other.  At least it sounds like that. Remember that Love covers a multitude of Sins. Love each other, and if you disagree, agree you disagree. As long as you believe that Jesus came in the flesh and died for our Sins.  And that we are Baptized and have received God's Holy Spirit.  God reveals us in diffrent stages and not all at once.  Christ is risen and sits on the right side of our Heavenly Father.
    Blessing, and Peace and Love Irene

If you believe that God reveals to us in different stages how can you say that the Quran which is the Final revelation that came after the OT and NT is wrong? You are contradicting yourself, but I do believe that you are very loving and honest which no doubt comes from your sincere belief in God and Christ Jesus.

Some Christians only read the NT and some mostly go by the NT so when I say that The Quran comes from God they say it can't be so because it is not in our books but the name Jesus is not in the OT at all, The crucifixion is not in the OT at all and in the OT it says that the Messiah was coming not to die but to rule.

Christians like to say that is what will happen when Jesus returns in-fact Muslims say that will happen when Jesus returns but in the Jewish scriptures there is no Second Coming and that's why they disbelieve today.

The Quran was sent down at the most perfect time because the Christian church had fallen into apostasy today it is unrecognizable as a BODY it is distorted bloated and has 39,000 denominations and it was supposed to be One Body of Christ it is in shambles with no set belief in-fact Christians are at enmity with one another.

Nick calls the main body of the Church a whore and somehow thinks that as a child of that whore he is without taint.

He tries to tell thinker that his theology is wrong but what fruit does his own theology have apart from thinkers?

Is the Pope a false prophet and if so, why?

If you believe that there should be deacons, bishops, and a complete hiearchy of any church doesn't that go against what Christ said?

Islam does not have a religious Hiearchy The Word of God teaches everyone.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 14 2009,09:32)
    Hi TT,
    To divert

Certainly God demands that all his servants be honoured just as He, is especially His son, because they represent Him and speak His words.

Are you one of those?

True worshipers do worship the Father. But it must be on the Father's terms. He has made His terms very clear. Do you accept the Father's terms?

thinker

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ July 14 2009,09:36)

Hi TT,
    To divert

Are you one of those?

True worshipers do worship the Father. But it must be on the Father's terms. He has made His terms very clear. Do you accept the Father's terms?

thinker

The Father's terms or God's terms? Those are different to you so which do you mean. Also can the Father have different terms then God?

I will tell you this, it was definitely not a triune God that led me to Islam.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    To divert

Are you one of those?

thinker

Hi TT,
    So now the Father is our all powerful awesome God.

I agree.

So why do mess with that idea and speak of a theoretical trinity?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 14 2009,10:17)

Hi TT,
    To divert

Are you one of those?

thinker

The Father's terms or God's terms? Those are different to you so which do you mean. Also can the Father have different terms then God?

I will tell you this, it was definitely not a triune God that led me to Islam.

The Father's terms are God's terms. The Son's terms are also God's terms. You are right about one thing. The God of the Bible did not lead you to Islam. He did not lead you anymore than He led Ishmael.

thinker

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 455 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account