New World Order

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Jodi Lee
    Participant

The Truth shall SET us FREE, from the bondage and the fear of death, for in Christ we know that we have eternal life.

Romans 5:1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have* peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Not3in1
    Participant

Great thread – can't wait to read it all later!

Love to you guys (and gals) :;):
    Mandy

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 12 2009,16:34)

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 10 2009,19:57)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Aug. 11 2009,11:28)

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 10 2009,19:11)

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 11 2009,09:24)

Quote (thethinker @ Aug. 10 2009,00:28)

Quote (savannah1207 @ Aug. 06 2009,20:31)
    Yes,we are so close to Jesus coming back.Our time is very very very short now.The NWO is very close.Every time I turn on CNN they're talking about it.Actually during the G8 Summit confrence a few months back the Russian president pulls out the new world currency money from his pocket.It is very interesting for our generation to be so so so so so close to the End Times.:)

Jesus came back in AD70. We are in the eternal new covenant age now.

thinker

Well …. Looks like I missed the second coming….by at least 1939 years….Is there going to be a third coming for those that just do not know ??

I wonder too how He comes to that conclusion.  Certainly not in the Biblical Prophecy.  We are in the end time, I don't think any of us would disagree with that.  My Husband has ask God to give Him wisdom to understand and He always prays first before He begins His studies. So I believe that He has a great understanding on that subject.  I have learned some from Georg.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene

But does't your husband believe Jesus has already returned?

WJ

W.J.  No my Husband does not think that Jesus returned yet.  
    And neither do I.
    What He does understand is that this Generation will not pass away til all is being fulfilled.  A Generation is 70 years.  The Jewish people became a Nation again in 1948, so from that time on 70 years is 2018.  Now of course that could change too, but right at this moment we don't see that happening.  It is His understand and knowing my Husband if any of you sees something differently, bring it on, amd He will take that into consideration.  It is thethinker that believes Jesus came back already in A.D. 70.  Not so.  When He does come back only the truth will be taught and do you see that happening?  I don't.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene

Unless I was dreaming, I remember a conversation on this board about your husband George believing Jesus had returned in 70 AD, and you commenting that you were praying for him because you did not believe that way!

If that is not true, then I oppologise for my assumption!

WJ

W.J.  My Husband does belief that Jesus returned, but not in A.D. 70, that was the thinker who believes so.  Georg thinks He returned around 1900, If I am not mistaken.  If I am wrong on the time, I will let you know.
    I don't like to jump to any conclusion.

Peace and Love Irene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 13 2009,05:55)

Quote (thethinker @ Aug. 13 2009,03:18)

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 13 2009,01:37)
    Greetings Cindy…..Iam onboard with that….there is no evidence of Christs return previous to this time,but there is overwhelming evidence that his return is iminent and very soon….Iam scared..

Tj,
    Jesus said that the sign that would precede His coming would be the destruction of the temple that was THEN standing. This was fulfilled in ad70. So how can you say that there is no evidence that He returned then?

thinker

Greetings Thinker…..The time you speak of is correct,however ,we cannot rule out a spiritual occurance of the destruction of the temple in the form of a falling away of Gods church that is spoken of in scripture…In 70AD Jesus was not in a physical presense on earth,a phenomonon we will witness when he returns as King of Kings and Lord of Lords..

Tj,
    Jesus did not say that they would see Him physically come again. He said that they would see the “SIGN” of the Son of Man in heaven. The Revelation says that “every eye” would see Him. This would not have been possible without TV cameras. They saw a universal SIGN which indicated to them that He had come.

thinker

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 13 2009,01:37)
    Greetings Cindy…..Iam onboard with that….there is no evidence of Christs return previous to this time,but there is overwhelming evidence that his return is iminent and very soon….Iam scared..

theodorei! I had a conversation with you about the Catholic Bible. I was shocked to learn that so many Books are not in that bible and there are Books that I never heard of.
    1 Paralipaneson and 2 P…
    Esdrae
    Tobias
    Judits
    I am going to look into those books later today. In the mean time, can you tell me what tread this should be under?
    Irene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Georg said:

en explain to me the scriptures I gave you, while you're thinking up an answer, here are two more scriptures for you.

Amos 9:8   Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.  
    Amos 9:9   For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

be straight forward, and not evasive, this time.

Georg,
    First I want to say that I don't know what you are talking about regarding my being evasive “this time.” You haven't addressed me specifically with anything. I asked you a specific question and you answered in a general way.

God's promise in Amos 9:8-9 to not utterly destroy the house of Jacob had to do with the generation to which Amos spoke. God spared a remnant in their day and gave them a promise of restoration. No such promise was given to the generation of Jesus' day. That generation rejected their Messiah and God ran out of patience with them. He scattered them among all nations with no promise of a future restoration.

They intermarried with the Gentiles and after many centuries they lost their racial identity. Please see the thread I started “There is no Jewish Race.” The designation of the Jews as a “race” today is a myth. God judged that generation for rejecting their Messiah. He made their house desolate with no restoration promised. ALL Abraham's descendants are of faith and NOT of blood. Those who are called “Jews” today are those who have adopted the Jewish religion which is neither Mosaic or new covenant.

thinker

karmarie
    Participant

Both of my grandfathers have Jewish surnames, one means “Of judah” I also have an Irish grandmother and a scottish one. The old ways were ended the bible makes it pretty clear, so when people say “Oh, its a Jew we must treat them as chosen because God said” (My mother does this even when they are slaughtering the Gazans) and it makes me so upset and angry.God loves everyone, the bible is so clear on that.The thinker and others are right.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Aug. 14 2009,10:12)
    Both of my grandfathers have Jewish surnames, one means “Of judah”  I also have an Irish grandmother and a scottish one. The old ways were ended the bible makes it pretty clear, so when people say “Oh, its a Jew we must treat them as chosen because God said” (My mother does this even when they are slaughtering the Gazans) and it makes me so upset and angry.God loves everyone, the bible is so clear on that.The thinker and others are right.

Who is attacking whom? you need to take off your blinders.

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

Hi George

I was just pointing out that there are debates everywhere over who is what and so on, but really as the bible sums up so well,

For God so loved the WORLD that he gave his only begotten son so all who believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

In regards to a New World Order, I guess the real question we should be asking ourselves is : are we really ready?

-can we walk away from our posessions and comforts without looking back?

-How will we survive? Will we try to save ourself or will our faith see us through?

Luke 17;31
    Remember Lot's wife.
    Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it;
    and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Romans 10:13
    For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Regards,
    km

KangarooJack
    Participant

To All,
    The new covenant in Christ's blood is the “new order.” Are we to believe that God will institute another “new” world order? Are we to accept that the new covenant in Christ's blood is not good enough?

thinker

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Aug. 15 2009,03:00)
    To All,
    The new covenant in Christ's blood is the “new order.” Are we to believe that God will institute another “new” world order? Are we to accept that the new covenant in Christ's blood is not good enough?

thinker

You are right that we are in the Covenant in Jesus Blood, however the New will be when all is at rest, in the Millenium.  Only the truth will be taught, and that has not happened yet.  
    So there remained yet a rest for the people of God.
    In Romans it tells us that God will graft His people back in.  He then finally will do what He wanted to do in  the first place.  Right now we have neither Jew or Gentile all are concidered the Son's of God.  We had a study the time we went with our Son to a Baptist Church and we discussed Romans.  So I am not the only one that believes so. The Jewish People are the House of Judah,  The other people are the lost tribe of Israel.  One day all will be united in Christ, all in their Order.
    Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account