New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 15 2011,22:10)
    Ed: Lets face the truth here Ed.

This is what we must do. Put all evil thinking away.

…It is up to us now to rid the earth of “evil” that was believed and passed down by man throughout the ages.

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

I thought you said there was no such thing as evil? ???
    You appear to be vacillating as to weather there is such a thing. ???

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Ed:

Our righteous works prove to our fellow man where our heart is;…

What you say contradicts your complaint of unfairness. If you believe that there are righteous works that our fellow man can see, that prove where our heart is with God…please tell me what they might be! Evidences of ones righteousness….

If you go to the store and walk out without buying anything but did not “steal” anything do those around you praise you for not stealing and acknowledge your righteousness in God?
    If you are on the way to a wedding and have a flat tire on a real hot day, but you don't cuss, do the people around you praise you for your righteousness?
    If you go to a business party that is required to attend and all are smoking and drinking but you refuse to partake and tell your brothers, I don't do these wrong things against God and you shouldn't either. Will they praise your righteousness in God and the love you have shown? I think not.

Religious men want to think that everybody is looking at their example and watching them in judgment and praise for their moral control. I barf at the thought. That is self righteous to the max.

Your actions, deeds, works, efforts et.al. have no relationship to your receiving righteousness by faith in God! After one recognizes his perfection in God and the love that comes with the faith, will most likely share that love with others. But it is not a “requirement”. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 15 2011,22:34)
    Ed:  

If you believe that there are righteous works that our fellow man can see, that prove where our heart is with God…please tell me what they might be! Evidences of ones righteousness….

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Acts of love,
    have you never read 1Peter 4:8?

And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves:
    for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8)

Covered in the eyes of those who behold your acts of love. (see James 1:22)
    But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. (James 1:22)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

What complaint of unfairness?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed :

(1)If you go to the store and walk out without buying anything but did not “steal” anything do those around you praise you for not stealing and acknowledge your righteousness in God?
    (2)If you are on the way to a wedding and have a flat tire on a real hot day, but you don't cuss, do the people around you praise you for your righteousness?
    (3)If you go to a business party that is required to attend and all are smoking and drinking but you refuse to partake and tell your brothers, I don't do these wrong things against God and you shouldn't either. Will they praise your righteousness in God and the love you have shown? I think not.

(4)Religious men want to think that everybody is looking at their example and watching them in judgment and praise for their moral control. I barf at the thought. That is self righteous to the max.

(5)Your actions, deeds, works, efforts et.al. have no relationship to your receiving righteousness by faith in God! After one recognizes his perfection in God and the love that comes with the faith, will most likely share that love with others. But it is not a “requirement”.  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

1) Is this the only way you can wrap your mind around what I said? (1Cor.2:14)
    2) You will praise whoever comes to help you, will you not?
    3) Who says this; certainly not I?   …or is this yet another false thing that you attribute to me?

4) HA Ha ha.

5) Love is a requirement!…   have you never read Jesus words…

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
    By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:34-35)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 15 2011,22:55)

Ed:  

If you believe that there are righteous works that our fellow man can see, that prove where our heart is with God…please tell me what they might be! Evidences of ones righteousness….

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Acts of love,
    have you never read 1Peter 4:8?

And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves:
    for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8)

Covered in the eyes of those who behold your acts of love. (see James 1:22)
    But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. (James 1:22)

God bless

Ed: Love is your life force. Your first breath of life was a breath of love, from God. You are living love. Love is God. God is! Love is.

Many people that reject religion have a great love for mankind.
    They are very giving, helping, forgiving, kind, patient etc.! Having no formal training or teaching they express that which is within them, Love!
    God is absolute! No opposite! Everywhere! God is love. Love is absolute. No opposite, everywhere! Either love is expressed from what a person truly is or an illusion of evil is expressed from a false belief.

Every action taken by a man is love expressed because love is the mans motivation of life, or he expresses an aspect of illusion/evil. Over the years man covers up or blocks the love flow by errant thinking. Wrong, anti-love thoughts block the truth/love from free flowing to all mankind. Any lie against the truth is illusion.

A man lost in “sin” is a man who doesn't know he is the purified love of God since Christ Jesus. By mans choice in the garden man began a trek into a world of illusion through lies and deceptions which lead to darkness, pain, suffering of evil!!Total darkness is a man having no clue what he really is. One who hears the truth and denies it, creates his own darkness.

Man has always been what God originally created, the original God/Man never changed but his mind did. He began believing in “evil” which changed his expressions which changed his experiences around him, which changed his life circumstances but not his true nature.

The awareness of man had been blocked and covered with lies and deceptions apart from truth. He created his own darkness from the darkness and lies he believed as truth. This is the fall of man….illusions in his mind….apart from truth, which controls his personal experiences on earth and brings to him his desires.

Now to your scriptures…..above all things [have fervent charity] among yourselves: Have love for one another. I agree!

Why do you imply that I do not love or show love through actions. Our previous disagreements have been that the good works or acts of love do not save your soul. Anyone with purified love from God in his heart will express it. Yet he can only get that purified, perfect love by believing God did it, first, then after faith/believing is the love perfected(in the mind). IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Here is a shorter summation of my truth. To live in the truth of God it must be accepted/believed in the heart of man. Anything a man owns as his life/truth is in his mind/heart! To become what the truth of God says about you through the words of Jesus it is only by faith believing. As you learn all the different aspects of how God recreated us through Spirit words of Christ Jesus, you believe and become. This is allowing the most high God of all creation to re-create you into the man he designed. We become what God says we are as we believe his words. The New Man is created in Christ Jesus. When accepted, that new man is purified perfect unto God without one thing being done by the acceptor, except faith/believing God's words. The only work is to believe. Then the new man is finished, re-born anew by the spirit/words of God!

What a person does after he accepts and believes the truth from God is his business. There are no demands or rules or commands from love(or it could not be love). When the son makes you free you are free! You choose how you wish to express the great love that a person experiences by accepting Gods words through Jesus. A complete, new, perfect creation of the most high God through the words of Jesus. Your expression of your truth,is your choice, your experiences are based on your sowing. You are in charge of what comes to you by what you give out to others. Jesus recommends love. The more you give love out the more love returns. IMO, TK

Pastry
    Participant

Ed: Here is a shorter summation of my truth.

Tim, YOUR TRUTH???? Or the Bibles, Gods Truth????

Peace Irene

ftk
    Participant

Irene: Did you really have to ask? I have no truth in and of myself. I'm a nobody from nowhere! I emptied myself of any and all pre-taught ideas about God as best I could praying and promising God that I own nothing, no doctrine, no teachings from anyone and I am willing to give up any beliefs that don't align with Jesus my lord! I have developed wonderful trust and faith in God through Jesus by the spirit.

I will try to remember to say,….a summation of my truth from God! Bless You, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 16 2011,21:33)

Our previous disagreements have been that the good works or acts of love do not save your soul.

Hi Tim,

I have been trying to tell you now (unsuccessfully I might add) for
    well over 40 posts that no-one has been disagreeing with you on this point.
    But you have been ranting on and on as if somebody had been disagreed with you ???

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 17 2011,01:19)
    Irene: Did you really have to ask? I have no truth in and of myself. I'm a nobody from nowhere!  I emptied myself of any and all pre-taught  ideas about God as best I could praying and promising God that I own nothing, no doctrine, no teachings from anyone and I am willing to give up any beliefs that don't align with Jesus my lord! I have developed wonderful trust and faith in God through Jesus by the spirit.

I will try to remember to say,….a summation of my truth from God! Bless You, TK

Hi Tim,

Did you kill your 'ego' yet?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: If you really knew what the ego is you would have known the answer to your question by what I wrote to Irene. The ego is an energy system formed in the mind, through acquiring information from the five senses of physicality. As I see it, from birth, a human being begins to create his “ego” or “self-awareness” from the five physical senses. The ego governs the rationality of actions of a human being.

This is the part of the physical being that must be “born-again” or recreated, spiritually by the words of God through Jesus, as to what the man truly is and not just what he has perceived himself to be with his own garnered knowledge. In other words he must let Gods words over-ride his previously learned, physically related information, and be mentally recreated as God sees mankind. Whatever God says you are is what you are in truth.

I believe that the change that will take place when a man accepts his perfection and love from God, is to give the very same “love” to the world around him. His own personal desires do not change unless the man chooses to change them. Habits and choices of lifestyle and wants and desires personally will remain the same. The changes in life that would come from the love in his heart would be things mostly unnoticed like never condemning others as wrong in Gods eyes. Telling a person he is a sinner or something he does is a sin against God. Telling another feed son of God that he must “do” or “change” anything is a lie of darkness.

Telling people whats right or wrong or good or bad, meddling in other peoples business, making statements or judgments of their relationship with God etc.! Loving is leaving people to learn and experience life for themselves. Like God did for us. He was always there for us if we reached out with our heart thoughts, there he was. Yet, allowing us to learn on our own both the good happy things and the non-good unhappy things. On this earth is the place to experience both sides. Not in Heaven. There is no salvation necessary in Heaven. There is no need for “faith” in Heaven. There is nothing to be delivered from.

Sorry Ed, I am ranting again. I'm sure most of this is no news for you but once again I hope somebody might find some truth that might help set them free from doctrines of religious men like, God will change your desires or God will clean up your life or God will do anything against your sovereign will! Those are lies of darkness. No son of God wants to be told what to do or not do. You can live in a box in the gutter or in a mansion on the hill. You choose. There is good and not so good in both choices. His nature is freedom in love.

A person that has found his freedom in Christ is never judgmental, or condemning or meddlesome in other peoples choices because he doesn't want them to judge or condemn him or meddle in his business. That's why he is free. We are not being judged by our works and deeds by God. Yet we are judged by our works and deeds!! Whatsoever you sow, that also will you reap!! There is your own personal judgment, NOT GODS!! Your works and deeds do not save you and set you free nor do they condemn you and bind your freedom. Faith that you are totally free in God to move and do anything in or of yourself is wonderful. The love within will not cause harm to others. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Is your answer “no” then?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 17 2011,15:28)

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 16 2011,21:33)

Our previous disagreements have been that the good works or acts of love do not save your soul.

Hi Tim,

I have been trying to tell you now (unsuccessfully I might add) for
    well over 40 posts that no-one has been disagreeing with you on this point.
    But you have been ranting on and on as if somebody had been disagreed with you ???

God bless

Ed: You say things and quote things contradictory to one another.

You say…

1) Sinneth not means: doeth no unrighteousness, Tim.

1)How do you “do”….Righteousness?

2)How do you “do”…Unrighteousness?

Thanks, I'll try not to “rant on” ….TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 17 2011,21:33)
    Ed:

1)How do you “do”….Righteousness?

2)How do you “do”…Unrighteousness?

…TK

Hi Tim,

1) By “doing” what is right.

2) By “doing” what is wrong.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: So, as far as you are concerned there is “doing good” which is “right” unto righteousness, unto acceptance and favor with God! Salvation based on your personal efforts!

And there is “doing wrong” which would be “wrong” or away from righteousness, apart from God, wrong in Gods eyes, sin, or cause rejection from God!

This would mean that “sin” or error/wrong still exists in the form of certain actions a man can do or not do, and that judgment is still in force to condemn the guilty of that “wrong” action. Then there must be a penalty for “doing” the wrong action that is against God.

I think we are getting somewhere. So, if a person does only what is “right” in God's eye's, he is saved by his “Right” performance! Do right, be right, get right! So that means the way to please God and have God accept you as a perfect being is to always “do right”! Then you are saved, right? I don't think Jesus knew that he didn't have to come and die and suffer much pain and persecution for mankind. If he had just known that like Ed says,….one who does right is righteous and one who does wrong is unrighteous…!

THAT IS RELIGIOUS BULL SH.T! to the max. Your perfection has NOTHING to do with how you live your life! Your perfection(if you even believe you are made perfect in Christ) is only from Gods doing through Jesus. You have NOTHING to do with it but to accept and believe it was done for you. You are only as good as your works. Those who know the truth of God are total perfection created by God himself and given by spirit words to Jesus to give to WHOSOEVER WILL ACCEPT AND BELIEVE!!!

Why do you say you don't believe in works for salvation and turn around and say there are good works and bad works unto God? IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 18 2011,04:20)
    Ed:

So, as far as you are concerned there is “doing good” which is “right” unto righteousness, unto acceptance and favor with God! Salvation based on your personal efforts!

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

That's not what I said?   …do you even know what bearing false witness is?

Ed J
    Participant

So, if a person does only what is “right” in God's eye's, he is saved by his “Right” performance!

Hi Tim,

There you go again ranting on and on over your own misunderstanding.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

THAT IS RELIGIOUS BULL SH.T! to the max.

Hi Tim,

You ranting on and on again over your own misunderstanding sure is.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed:

Why do you say you don't believe in works for salvation and turn around and say there are good works and bad works unto God?

TK

Hi Tim,

God has told us what is Good and what is evil; do you not believe what he says?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account