New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 25 2011,03:57)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 24 2011,21:59)

If you choose to believe the old testament you have chosen the way of sin and death.

Hi Tim,

Your own words speak out against you!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים=117  (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Ed: If the old testament had produced sinless, peace, joy and love would there have been any reason to change?

Which one of the gracious words of love and peace that I speak of with God/Jesus/the holy spirit are you accusing me of that you say I speak out against myself?

I say Jesus did the work of God to save the world from sin and death.

I say that because of that work of Jesus we are free from sin and death.

You however apparently don't agree that you are free from sin and death. It seems you accept some of the perfection provided by Jesus but certainly not all of it you seem to reject the total perfection and purification we have unto God through Jesus.

You say(either yourself or through chastising scriptures) that I
    _
    am of the rebellious people, that I lie and will not hear the law of the lord. I hear the law of the lord and it is not the ten commandments.(love does not command) The suggested precepts for good life according to God/Jesus, is love. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. There is no law, it is finished.

So I teach, love as the master prescription for life and total mental/heart purification through the works of Jesus who gave us the gift from God. Peace, love, joy and sinless perfection for all who come to Jesus and accept and believe his words from God.

ARE THOSE THE SMOOTH WORDS THAT SPEAK OUT AGAINST ME THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TOO?

Careful now, those are true words from God through Jesus! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 26 2011,03:33)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 25 2011,01:56)
    tk

Here's a question for you Ed!

There are two men standing. One man believes sin exists and that sin separates God from man. He also believes that he sins every day even when he isn't aware that he sinned. He believes that he has sinned and is a sinner but God will save him from sin on the judgment day.

is this possible to think like that and be sane and sound in mind ????

Pierre

Pierre: You answered with a question. Let me ask again.

Do you believe you have sin in you?

Do you believe you sin every day on purpose or by accident?

Do you ask forgiveness each day for sins you might have committed?

TK

tk

Do you believe you have sin in you? how can I prove i do or I do not ??? I am crippled in many ways is this sin in me ? do I practice sin ? NO

Do you believe you sin every day on purpose or by accident? NO

Do you ask forgiveness each day for= short falls = you might have committed?(not sins)YES

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 25 2011,21:27)
    You however apparently don't agree that you are free from sin and death.

Hi Tim,

Why do you keep bearing false witness against me?
    I have told you many times I have stopped sinning.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

I hear the law of the lord and it is not the ten commandments.

Hi Tim,

If you reject the 10 commandments,
    you're rejecting God's laws. Jesus said
    the two commandments summed up all 10.

Jesus also said that He gave us a new commandment:
    that we love one another; as he has loved us. (John 13:34)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 26 2011,04:13)

tk

There are two men standing. One man believes sin exists and that sin separates God from man. He also believes that he sins every day even when he isn't aware that he sinned. He believes that he has sinned and is a sinner but God will save him from sin on the judgment day.

Pierre

TK

tk

Do you believe you have sin in you? how can I prove i do or I do not ??? I am crippled in many ways is this sin in me ? do I practice sin ? NO

Do you ask forgiveness each day for= short falls = you might have committed?(not sins)YES

Pierre

Pierre: Please allow me to answer your question,….Do you believe you have sin in you? and you said,… How can I prove I do or I do not???……

Jesus came to give Pierre the truth about God. God has done a marvelous work in the earth through Jesus and has given it to Pierre and everyone who will accept and believe it was done for them. God sent his words through Jesus to cleanse Pierre, make him whole, clean, sin-free, worthy, and a righteous and perfect son of God forever. Not because Pierre did anything of himself.

God did this cleansing and gave it to Pierre as a gift, no payment due, no strings attached. I cannot speak for you but I can say I believe you believe this is true. As long as you don't put any additions onto this truth or take anything away from this truth,

then you are perfect in the eyes of God with every other person who will believe the truth. We stand now in this perfected truth unto God. Sin is gone forever, we owe nothing.

Now that we have been grafted into the tree of life the pure love life of God that flows through the trunk of the tree of life now flows through our branch out to the tip where we give our fruit of the spirit to all others the same as we have received it.

Words of purity, cleanliness, and righteousness unto all who accept and believe that they too are perfect sons of God, pass this on..! It is even important that with the powerful mind of Christ that you have not to ever even think you have short falls of any kind, whatsoever. Never, never any form of self condemnation!!! Now enjoy your freedom and purity in God!! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 26 2011,09:38)

I hear the law of the lord and it is not the ten commandments.

Hi Tim,

If you reject the 10 commandments,
    you're rejecting God's laws. Jesus said
    the two commandments summed up all 10.

Jesus also said that He gave us a new commandment:
    that we love one another; as he has loved us. (John 13:34)

God bless

Ed: There are no “ten commandments” in the New Testament. I don't “reject” anything. Jesus told the man who was under the law that the 2commandments from the old test. summed up the whole law of the New Testament.

The words “commandment” and “law” are inappropriately translated in the New Testament. A true command is a law of sorts, in that if not followed a punishment ensues. In truth meaning love is not a law and does not command.

Jesus gave us precepts to live in. A suggested recommendation you might say of a way of life that is forever peaceful, joyful, kind, uplifting, creating life and more!

The New Testament is established in “LOVE”! Love never forces or commands or attempts to make a person or persons do or not do certain things. Love allows and accepts. Love never punishes. Love can never control another persons will to do or move one way or another. If there is love the person will move the way of the will of the other person. Love seeketh not for its own way.

No rejection, just clarification of the whole New Testament, LOVE! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 27 2011,04:18)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 26 2011,04:13)

tk

Pierre

TK

tk

Pierre

Pierre: Please allow me to answer your question,….Do you believe you have sin in you? and you said,… How can I prove I do or I do not???……

Jesus came to give Pierre the truth about God. God has done a marvelous work in the earth through Jesus and has given it to Pierre and everyone who will accept and believe it was done for them. God sent his words through Jesus to cleanse Pierre, make him whole, clean, sin-free, worthy, and a righteous and perfect son of God forever. Not because Pierre did anything of himself.

God did this cleansing and gave it to Pierre as a gift, no payment due, no strings attached. I cannot speak for you but I can say I believe you believe this is true. As long as you don't put any additions onto this truth or take anything away from this truth,

then you are perfect in the eyes of God with every other person who will believe the truth. We stand now in this perfected truth unto God. Sin is gone forever, we owe nothing.

Now that we have been grafted into the tree of life the pure love life  of God that flows through the trunk of the tree of life now flows through our branch out to the tip where we give our fruit of the spirit to all others the same as we have received it.

Words of purity, cleanliness, and righteousness unto all who accept and believe that they too are perfect sons of God, pass this on..!  It is even important that with the powerful mind of Christ that you have not to ever even think you have short falls of any kind, whatsoever. Never, never any form of self condemnation!!!  Now enjoy your freedom and purity in God!! IMO, TK

tk

If I would believe what you saying ,I would feel very uncomfortable facing my God and reading hid scriptures ,

so I will not believe what you are telling me ,
    not because I feel it is not true ,BUT BECAUSE IT IS NON SCRIPTURAL TO SAY THE LEAST,

we have discussed this many times ;there is no free balloons

Jas 1:25 But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does.
    Jas 1:26 If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless.
    Jas 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Jas 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.
    Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend.
    Jas 2:24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.
    Jas 2:25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction?
    Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

say the truth always .

Pierre

princess
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 25 2011,20:48)

Quote (princess @ Sep. 25 2011,08:24)

The old testament was distorted and altered by religious men, greedy for money and control of the people

If you accept the New Testament truthes

So TK, the new testament has not been distored or altered by religious men, greedy for money and control of the people? Double standards at its best, without the old you cannot have the new.

Princess: You are correct that both have been distorted and altered by religious men. But the old testament had produced darkness and sin. Jesus came to a darkened world to give the truth back to mankind. Jesus the great light to enlighten the pathway back to the truth in God.

You most certainly can have the New Testament of God without ever opening one single page of the old testament. That's like saying one can't know a new and current will that somebody left them without knowing an older will that was before it.

When Jesus revealed the truth that God is LOVE was a major revelation in the NT. Let anybody young or old without any preconceived ideas, read the old testament and see if they come away with a pure revelation of the most high God being LOVE!  The old way failed to produce the fruit of love. They were lost in sin and darkness.  IMO,TK

TK,

I disagree, what you present how would anyone know what god Jesus was serving?

ftk
    Participant

Peace and love to all in the very highest. I know my God through the words he gave to my savior Jesus. I have allowed the words of God to do their work in me, washing and cleansing my soul. Filling me with love, trust, peace and joy with great expectation for the future when the testing of my faith is finished and the fulness of the promise is manifest. I have held the faith against much testing for it is the testing of the faith that produces the fruit of God. Bless you all in everything you do! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 26 2011,09:24)

You however apparently don't agree that you are free from sin and death.

Hi Tim,

Why do you keep bearing false witness against me?
    I have told you many times I have stopped sinning.

Hi Tim,

Apparently NOT; no comment on this post?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: I am happy to see that you recognize your sinless position. Could you please answer a question for me?

1) You said you,…”stopped sinning”…..! Do you now consider yourself sinless through faith in Jesus, taking away sin, or do you consider yourself sinless because you have “stopped sinning”? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,
    there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of
    judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. (Heb.10:26-27)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed) Was that post supposed to be an answer to my questions? Could you expound a little more on the questions. We have gone over that scripture in Hebrews quite extensively! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Being born of the spirit, Tim, is what keeps us from sinning.
    Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
    Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? (Gal.3:2-3)

1John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not;
    but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 08 2011,08:01)
    Hi Tim,

Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? (Gal.3:2-3)

but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

God bless

Ed: So, according to what you perceive as truth, being born of spirit keeps a person from “doing” or “not doing” sins. If in fact sin is something that a person does, like an act or deed or work of sorts.

What I am trying to find out is what “acts” are sin?

Jesus took away our “sin”! Did Jesus take away our “acts” of sin?

Acts are not truth. An actor personifies something about someone else or something else.

We are forgiven of all sin through Christ. Are we forgiven of all “acts”? If we are still graded/judged by acts then Jesus apparently didn't provide salvation for us after all.

If anything is left up to us to “do” or “not do” for salvation then salvation is by works not faith.

If sin is an “action” and somehow the spirit helps us not to do certain “actions” then our salvation is directly tied to our efforts in controlling actions of “sin”! Do you agree?

Also the scripture you quote in Galations….Received ye the Spirit by the works….(deeds, actions)….of the law…(no)…or by hearing by faith?….(by faith)! THEY WERE FOOLISH!!
    ….are you so foolish?…having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh…(law, actions, deeds, works et.al.)?

1John….We know that whosoever is born…(re-created in mind by faith not works)….of God sinneth not: he that is begotten(born)of God keepeth(the words of God)to himself and that wicked…(evil, unbelieving, sin thinking, evil spirit doctrine).. … toucheth him not.

For the record, an evil spirit is a doctrine containing thoughts that believe in evil and any or all of its byproducts, sin, death, sickness, destruction etc.! The truth casts out evil spirits!! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 08 2011,20:25)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 08 2011,08:01)
    Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: (1)So, according to what you perceive as truth, being born of spirit keeps a person from “doing” or “not doing” sins. If in fact sin is something that a person does, like an act or deed or work of sorts.

(2)What I am trying to find out is what “acts” are sin?

(3)Jesus took away our “sin”! Did Jesus take away our “acts” of sin?

(4)Acts are not truth. (5)An actor personifies something about someone else or something else.

(6)We are forgiven of all sin through Christ. Are we forgiven of all “acts”? (7)If we are still graded/judged by acts then Jesus apparently didn't provide salvation for us after all.

(8)If anything is left up to us to “do” or “not do” for salvation then salvation is by works not faith.

(9)If sin is an “action” and somehow the spirit helps us not to do certain “actions” then our salvation is directly tied to our efforts in controlling actions of “sin”!  Do you agree?

(10)Also the scripture you quote in Galations….Received ye the Spirit by the works….(deeds, actions)….of the law…(no)…or by hearing by faith?….(by faith)!  THEY WERE FOOLISH!!
    ….are you so foolish?…having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh…(law, actions, deeds, works et.al.)?

(11)1John….We know that whosoever is born…(re-created in mind by faith not works)….of God sinneth not: he that is begotten(born)of God keepeth(the words of God)to himself and that wicked…(evil, unbelieving, sin thinking, evil spirit doctrine).. … toucheth him not.

(12)For the record, an evil spirit is a doctrine containing thoughts that believe in evil and any or all of its byproducts, sin, death, sickness, destruction etc.! The truth casts out evil spirits!!   IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

1) The HolySpirit influences us from the inside,
    he is Tabernacling inside born again believers.

2) Breaking God's commandments.

3) Yep.

4) Truth is not thoughts
    5) A thought understands something about someone else or something else.

6) Yep.
    7) There is “Past”, “Present” and “Future”.
    and their works do follow them. (Rev 14:13)

8) This is not what I have been talking about?
    Have you not been reading the content of my posts?

9) That's not what I'm telling you; YOU seem to be stuck on that one thought?   …why?

10) I have been trying to tell you for 30 pages now,
    that we are perfected by the “HolySpirit” within!

11) Sinneth not means: doeth no unrighteousness, Tim.

12) Spin.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: You misunderstand the meaning of the New Testament word, “work” or “works” as pertaining to God! You define work in the physical sense like toil, try, do, acts, deeds etc.! If one is born of the spirit and serving God in spirit he would then find “work” unto God as “faith”, “believing”! Faith is the work unto God. Faith is the New Testament work of God!

John 6:27….Jesus actually said,…Labour (work) not for the meat which perisheth, but unto that meat(symbolic flesh of Jesus) which endureth unto everlasting life…that the son of man give unto you for him hath the Father sealed…..

Then the disciples came to him and said unto him…V28…WHAT SHALL WE “DO” THAT WE MIGHT “WORK” THE “WORKS” OF GOD?….

V29….JESUS SAID UNTO THEM,…..[THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD, THAT YOU BELIEVE] ON HIM WHOM HE SENT…..!

The “work” of the New Testament is to have “faith” or “believe” Gods words that create you and make you perfect and whole!

That is why righteousness is by “faith” not physical works that a man can do apart from God or with God, but faith that God has done for mankind what man couldn't do on his own. There is no perfection in physical works or deeds!!! God, through Jesus has done unto mankind or for mankind what man couldn't do. Now man must “believe” it is done. “Accept” the free gift from God. Man must believe and have faith in the perfection,[ from God ] not based on something we/mankind can do or not do.

Your works and efforts have absolutely nothing to do with your purified relationship with God. Only Jesus' works and efforts are counted in Gods eyes. Jesus paid it all. If you continue to believe that your works and deeds aid in your salvation you completely nullify the faith in Jesus Christ as saviour of the world.

You are correct in that a man that believes in his own works, is now judged and will be judged by those works and deeds.

If a man believes that Jesus came as truth, saved mankind from errant, wrong thinking that had them in darkness where they could not see the truth/light and made us each one, who and what we are in God, by his words from God. It is Jesus then that gave us Gods words that recreated our minds from darkness to light,a new creation in Christ, mentally born-anew as a man of God. The first, God/man relationship became the last God/Man relationship as the last God/Man is just as the first God/Man!!

Praise to God in the highest and new life for mankind that accepts and believes in Gods finished work! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 09 2011,21:09)
    Ed:

If you continue to believe that your works and deeds aid in your salvation you completely nullify the faith in Jesus Christ as saviour of the world.

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

What gives?   …you seem to be stuck on believing I said something I never said?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

So “doeth” really means 'thinketh', “righteousness” really means 'belief in' and “works” really means 'faith'; did I get this right?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 10 2011,00:51)

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 09 2011,21:09)
    Ed:

If you continue to believe that your works and deeds aid in your salvation you completely nullify the faith in Jesus Christ as saviour of the world.

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

What gives?   …you seem to be stuck on believing I said something I never said?

God bless

Ed: Then what did you mean when you said, He that “doeth” unrighteousness…!

I thought you said that “doeth” meant to do or doing or an act of some sort that would bring or cause righteousness!

Please expound! TK

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account