New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 22 2011,23:41)
    Anyone who states how evil was separated from God, or I AM is the devil, I will not allow to explain God to me. Peace-   :cool:

Hi Mark, you sure are 'wishy-washy'. (James 1:8)

First you say: you're glad you're discussing God with me.
    And now you say you do not want to discuss God with me.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Reason for edit: The post was toward Mark, not Tim.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2011,23:43)

Please identify the part SPECIFICALLY where you believe that
    the bible is saying that God is (according to Mark) a physical being?

Hi Mark,

Now will you answer my question?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 22 2011,22:37)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2011,22:36)
    Hi Mark,

Did Jesus have a physical father, yes or no?

God bless
    Ed J

ABSOLUTELY! GOD!

Hi Mark,

Once you made up your mind not to agree with me,
    you will hold to your view with nothing even close,
    in the Scriptures, to corroborate your assertion?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2011,21:31)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 22 2011,21:10)
    Ed: What you have written, to me, is the most direct bare faced lie I have seen anywhere on this site since the beginning!

I can scarcely believe you wrote that,…I AM…is the devil! You are completely disconnected from your rational mind! That is blasphemy!

Hi Tim,

Wow, WHAT A COINCIDENCE, thats the same charge the Pharisees levied against Jesus!
    Too bad you are unable to murder me like YOUR brothers did to my elder brother!

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed: Once again you are wrong. The charge the Pharisees made against Jesus was calling himself God.

I still can't believe you said,….”I AM”, IS THE DEVIL!! I'm not making an accusation, I'm stating a fact!

Where is your answer or reply to all the scriptures that I gave that refer to “I AM” as Jesus or God? You write things in hope that others that read them and don't know any better might think you know anything of what you write!

NO, I do not wish to murder you or anyone else. I don't kill human beings just because they think incorrectly. I'd rather try educating them to the truth and let them respond because that is how love works. You wouldn't know how love works your to busy trying to do good works and deeds to be saved!
    And worse yet is attempting to teach others to follow old ineffective laws that never worked before to make the person clean. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 23 2011,05:43)
    I still can't believe you said,….”I AM”, IS THE DEVIL!! I'm not making an accusation, I'm stating a fact!

That is blasphemy!

So your charge of blasphemy is now factual?   …I don't think so!
    'i am' is the false god of religion, is this the god you follow?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 23 2011,05:43)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2011,21:31)

Ed: What you have written, to me, is the most direct bare faced lie I have seen anywhere on this site since the beginning!

I can scarcely believe you wrote that,…I AM…is the devil! You are completely disconnected from your rational mind!
    That is blasphemy!

Hi Tim,

Wow, WHAT A COINCIDENCE, thats the same charge the Pharisees levied against Jesus!
    Too bad you are unable to murder me like YOUR brothers did to my elder brother!

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Once again you are wrong. The charge the Pharisees made against Jesus was calling himself God.

Where is your answer or reply to all the scriptures that I gave that refer to “I AM” as Jesus or God? You write things in hope that others that read them and don't know any better might think you know anything of what you write!

NO, I do not wish to murder you or anyone else. I don't kill human beings just because they think incorrectly. I'd rather try educating them to the truth and let them respond because that is how love works. You wouldn't know how love works your to busy trying to do good works and deeds to be saved!
    And worse yet is attempting to teach others to follow old ineffective laws that never worked before to make the person clean.    TK

That is blasphemy!

Ed: Once again you are wrong.

Hi Tim,

Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy;
    what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
    66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death. (Matt.26:65-66)

God bless
    Ed J (Matt.5:44)

mikeangel
    Participant

Hey Ya'll,
    I won't be posting until next week. I hope you two have a nice Christmas. :)

P.S. There has never been any evil in God :cool: , and “I AM” is the only sinless person to walk this earth.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark, (Link)

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, i am God, I sit in the seat of God(2Thess.2:4),
    in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God: (Ezek.28:2)

Ezekiel 28:14-16 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God;
    thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created,
    till iniquity was found in thee. 16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned:
    therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

But ED, It was blasphemy for Satan to say “I am God”, and that is why he is being punished, and later destroyed. That is like me saying “I am God”. That wouldn't make God not be the “I am”, it would just make me blasphemous, and if I didn't repent of it, condemned like Satan. That is part of the lies of Satan. Out of Jelousy, of those of us who will be with God forever in paradise, he is trying to steal away as many souls as he possibly can, any way he can, because he knows his final destiny and it is only moments away. He is trying to convince mankind “there is no God, or else how can so many miserys affect so many good people”, and at the same time he afflicts so many good people as much as he can. What he doesn't count on, is that all that does is make greater and stronger christians, tried by fire, and purified anyway. He wants us to believe he is the “I am”, but those of us with faith in God know who that really is. I saw “The Screwtape Letters” by C.S. Lewis. In one part, the demon laments “I just don't understand why humans are tormented and tempted and faced with so much misery, AND THEY LOVE GOD ANYWAY”. Don't be fooled by them. I AM is God. He is. Peace

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark, do you not believe this faithful saying of Paul?

1Tm.1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation,
    that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom i am chief.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Lookie,

There is way differant context meanings of I AM. I am a man. I am human. I am chief of sinners. Differant than I AM. Those with spiritual discernment know what I AM means, and it is not the devil as you say. I AM means that He is, and other Gods are nothing.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 29 2011,11:49)
    Lookie,

There is way differant context meanings of I AM. I am a man. I am human. I am chief of sinners. Differant than I AM. Those with spiritual discernment know what I AM means, and it is not the devil as you say. I AM means that He is, and other Gods are nothing.

Hi Mark, (Link)

“Behold, 'i am' vile;” (Job 40:4)
    “'i am' become vile. “Lamentations 1:11)
    “”I” will make thy grave; for thou art vile.” (Nahum 1:14)
    “'i am'(Isaiah 14:19) crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;” (Gal 2:20)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 29 2011,18:49)
    Lookie,

Mark

Those with spiritual discernment know what I AM means, and it is not the devil as you say. I AM means that He is, and other Gods are nothing.

you start not to make sens,because what you said could go on forever ,it got nothing to do with I AM ,you are looking for mysteries ,the secrets ,the strange,

MARK THEIR IS NO SUCH A THING UNLESS IT IS MADE BY MEN,
    YOU BECOME A SUCKER BY BELIEVING THOSE FABLES ,

stay with the truth of scriptures and all of you will be better off,

do not let yourself be deceived

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Hey Mark: Hang on to your hat….you have a pure devil doctrine trying to be rammed down your throat by wicked spirits in high places!

You are correct, God is: I AM! I can't even dream up a way how Ed could come up with the devil being I AM! Religion never ceases to amaze me.

Ed posted…..”Behold, 'i am' vile;” (Job 40:4)
    “'i am'(Isaiah 14:19) crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;” (Gal 2:20)…..

These are inaccurate to support the purpose intended by Ed, to somehow deceive the readers into believing that they mean a liar and deceiver is the great, I AM! THANK GOD YOU DO NOT BELIEVE HIM!!….HOLD FAST….. THEY WILL RELOAD! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Here are just a few quick scriptures to back up God…I AM!

John 1: to V20 over and over….V10:36…because I said I AM the son of God….V11:25…I AM the resurrection, and the life…V14:6…I AM the way, the truth and the life…no one comes to the father but by me….V14:20…believe that I AM in the father and the father is in me…I AM the true vine…even as I AM not of this world…I AM he…Acts..7:32..I AM the God of thy fathers…!!

There are so many more if you need more. No it wouldn't matter how many I could write, Ed would just ignore them to support his devil doctrine! IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Thanks Tim. I love common ground. :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Yahweh ( /ˈjɑːweɪ/ or /ˈjɑːhweɪ/; Hebrew: יהוה‎) is the name of God in the Bible.[1]

The word Yahweh is a modern scholarly convention for the Hebrew יהוה, transcribed into Roman letters as YHWH and known as the Tetragrammaton, for which the original pronunciation is unknown. The most likely meaning of the name may be “He Brings Into Existence Whatever Exists”, but there are many theories and none is regarded as conclusive. The traditional rendering of the name, as found in English Bibles, is “I am who I am” or “I am that I am”.[2][3]

Wiccapedia

I believe it was just a describing phrase for God, in that no name then would be given, or could come close to describing God. He just simply was, and the other dietys were nothing. He was revealed in the fullness of time in human form-Jesus-and that is ONE of his proper names now, and we are saved through that name. One of the mysteries that many vainly claim to understand.

mikeangel
    Participant

By the way Tim, I think alot of our differances start at the understanding of the conditions of “perfect” and “sinless”, versus “Forgiven”. They are very close, but not the same. Peace Tim-Love Mark :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2011,12:12)

Lookie,

Hi Mark, (Link)

God bless

These are not God's name, and the context is wrong concerning God.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 29 2011,23:16)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2011,12:12)

Lookie,

Hi Mark, (Link)

God bless

These are not God's name, and the context is wrong concerning God.

Hi Mike,

Of course not, God's name is (YHVH) JEHOVAH. (Link to thread)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account