New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 22 2011,05:44)
    And you say I spin………….    :cool:

Hi Mark,

I have proof of it too, because you attribute things to me, things that only YOU have said.

When are you going to fess-up to this?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Mark: You believe you have great truths and much learning in the scriptures and have the ability to show the truth to the less informed and straighten out their impure thoughts and ways. If your attitudes and beliefs about how evil everybody is, were to be accepted mainstream, the earth wouldn't last ten years longer. The only thing that protects the world right now as far as you are concerned is laws and rules by a god of force and destruction. Apparently this god of destruction wants to keep man under rules and laws to keep from destroying himself, until a certain time when this god and his warriors get to come forth to kill everyone that he preserved by law. You have pasted together pieces of other mens doctrines and ideas and fit them together

with your own problems in life and created doctrines of come quickly god kill everyone that is evil and give the world to me and my evil believing friends. I believe this because I thought very similar to your ideas back twenty years ago. As you go forward in truth and begin to actually learn for yourself from God the truth will come and show a different light, if you allow it. Your doctrines are condemning and far from love in my opinion. I have spent much time attempting to show you freedom in love and peace. You choose bondage by laws to control the evil you believe in. There is no peace that I can find in your doctrines! Jesus came specifically to bring peace on earth, good will toward men. It saddens me that of all I have written to you, you seem to know NOTHING of who I am or what I actually believe!! For that I am sorry! TK

So be it. A religious man that believes in a destructive, killing God is the most dangerous of all humans in my opinion. The terrorists that are willing to lay down their lives to destroy others serve a same type god of destruction. Come lord, come quickly and massacre all the evil people so only us “good” people that believe in sin, death and destruction will be left. Thank God almighty it is not going to happen that way to those looking for purity, and sinless peace on earth. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 22 2011,07:44)
    you seem to know NOTHING of who I am

Hi Tim,

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name,
    saying, I am; and shall deceive many.
    I am: is the devil! (thread link here)

Proverbs 2:11-15 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:
    12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;
    13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
    14 Who rejoice to “DO” evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
    15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

I hope you two are having fun . To claim sinlessness and love of this world, is to deny Christ and his Father, who are perfect and sinless. Exclusively. PERIOD. You two deny both of them, claiming that sinlessness is in yourselves. That, IMO, is the spirit of the antichrist. I could be wrong, I am not or claim to be infalliable or sinless, but at least I am not saying how I think evil was separated from God, or how I am King. See ya'll at the Gate. :)

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2011,08:23)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 22 2011,07:44)
    you seem to know NOTHING of who I am

Hi Tim,

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name,
    saying, I am; and shall deceive many.
    I am: is the devil! (thread link here)

Proverbs 2:11-15 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:
    12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;
    13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
    14 Who rejoice to “DO” evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
    15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

God bless

Ed: What you have written, to me, is the most direct bare faced lie I have seen anywhere on this site since the beginning!

I can scarcely believe you wrote that,…I AM…is the devil! You are completely disconnected from your rational mind! That is blasphemy!

John 1: to V20 over and over….V10:36…because I said I AM the son of God….V11:25…I AM the resurrection, and the life…V14:6…I AM the way, the truth and the life…no one comes to the father but by me….V14:20…believe that I AM in the father and the father is in me…I AM the true vine…even as I AM not of this world…I AM he…Acts..7:32..I AM the God of thy fathers…!!

It would have been better is you had said,…TK IS THE DEVIL AND SHALL DECEIVE MANY…! NOT…''I AM''.. OUR GREAT GOD AND KING!

Where is the world would you come up with the statement that ''I AM''… is the devil/a lie/a deceiver/untruth!!

I Am a man who believes that God has cleansed him and purified him with is words, and so has no evil, sin, destructive thoughts but is pure in heart by faith in is Gods work on him…..is that what you call “evil”..THE DEVIL? You say that a faith believing man, NOT ONE WHO WORKS OUT HIS OWN PERFECTION BUT BY FAITH IN JESUS, has… left the path or uprightness….because he has believed in the finished work of Jesus that made him righteous??

This same born again, mentally renewed, Christ believing, love filled brother, that I AM, you say is ''evil'' actually “THE DEVIL” because he rejoices in his salvation and perfection by faith in God?

You say I rejoice to “do” evil and delight in the ways of the wicked? You say that I AM, froward: warped, perverse, crooked!
    Walk in the ways of darkness and delight in wicked ways!

And then this liar says,…''God bless'' at the end of his lies!…! I know bigotry and hypocrisy when I see it Ed!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 22 2011,20:54)

You two deny both of them, claiming that sinlessness is in yourselves. That, IMO, is the spirit of the antichrist.

Hi Mark,

You continue with your spin.
    Sinlessness comes from God.
    Sorry you deny God's power?

2 Tim 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but
    denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
    Why do you deny God's power to remove your sin, Mark?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 22 2011,21:10)
    Ed: What you have written, to me, is the most direct bare faced lie I have seen anywhere on this site since the beginning!

I can scarcely believe you wrote that,…I AM…is the devil! You are completely disconnected from your rational mind! That is blasphemy!

Hi Tim,

Wow, WHAT A COINCIDENCE, thats the same charge the Pharisees levied against Jesus!
    Too bad you are unable to murder me like YOUR brothers did to my elder brother!

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

I know bigotry and hypocrisy when I see it Ed!!   TK

Hi Tim,

Why do you say that, have you been staring into the mirror lately?

Ed J
    Participant

''I AM''.. OUR GREAT GOD AND KING!

Hi Tim,

“They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God;
    they have provoked me to anger with their vanities;” (Deut 32:21)

Deut.32:16-18 They provoked [YHVH] to jealousy with strange (i am)gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.
    17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your
    fathers feared not. 18 Of the Rock[YHVH] that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

mikeangel
    Participant

Jesus is perfect and sinless. Ed is not, which is proven by his own words. Time will tell where wisdom lies………………

:)

mikeangel
    Participant

Evil has never been in God.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 22 2011,21:47)
    Jesus is perfect and sinless. Ed is not, which is proven by his own words. Time will tell where wisdom lies………………

:)

Hi Mark,

And what words would those be?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Why do you keep saying this?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

7) How evil was separated from GOD……………………..……………….…….…….page 11
    † Cross

mikeangel
    Participant

Ok, Ok, I'll get off of that. There is much,much more supposedly sinless Ed. In your book, it is also written-

JAH, GOD the Father is “father” to the
    physically fatherless Jesus.

This is also another Ed assumed fact stated as truth. But the truth is you cannot know how “physical” or “spiritual” the Fatherhood of God is to Jesus. I believe it is both. I believe that is why he is holy, because his physical origins come from God, not Man. So-

WHEN YOU SAY JESUS IS PHYSICALLY FATHERLESS, YOU ARE AGAIN WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 22 2011,22:11)
    7) How evil was separated from GOD……………………..……………….…….…….page 11
    † Cross

Hi Mark,

Why do you have so much trouble seeing that YOUR SPUN WORDS don't match mine?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Thanks Ed. I tell the church what I think they are wrong about too. At least you have the courtesy of discussing it with me. It helps me and gives me a release for the confusion I feel from it. I hope ya'll wake up to the supremacy of GOD.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 22 2011,22:19)
    Ok, Ok, I'll get off of that. There is much,much more supposedly sinless Ed. In your book, it is also written-

This is also another Ed assumed fact stated as truth. But the truth is you cannot know how “physical” or “spiritual” the Fatherhood of God is to Jesus. I believe it is both. I believe that is why he is holy, because his physical origins come from God, not Man. So-

WHEN YOU SAY JESUS IS PHYSICALLY FATHERLESS, YOU ARE AGAIN WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mark,

Do you believe that Joesph was (according to Mark) Jesus' real father?

Psalms 68:4-5 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name:
    extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH,
    and rejoice before him. 5 A father of the fatherless, and a
    judge of the widows (Luke 18:1-8), is God in his holy habitation.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Was that a spin? Did you write that?

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2011,22:29)

Hi Mark,

Do you believe that Joesph was (according to Mark) Jesus' real father?

Psalms 68:4-5 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name:
    extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH,
    and rejoice before him. 5 A father of the fatherless, and a
    judge of the widows (Luke 18:1-8), is God in his holy habitation.

God bless

because his physical origins come from God, not Man. So-

Read man, Read.

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account