New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

It's like where my latest problem with the church started. I went to a Good Friday service. At the middle of it, a cross was presented along with the statement “This is the wood of the cross, on which hung the savior of the world”. Although the whole church said “Thanks be to God”, I thought “Jesus did not hang on it, thats a lie”. I go by what people say, and write. No spinning. :) Love,Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 21 2011,00:34)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,00:29)
    Can you read?

Can you comprehend?

Yessirr! :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 21 2011,04:22)
    Pierre:  I chuckle a bit as I think about what you wrote….''you still think you are better than the apostles don t you, and you believe that you will equal jesus Christ the son of God ?you are out of your mind if you do,''…..it is true! I am out of my mind! I died, its no longer me that lives, its Christ in me, my hope and glory…..!

So, go ahead all you foolish children of God…..beat yourselves up….bow your heads….cry……beg…..see if that approach make your father proud after what he has done at great cost to make you perfect!!  TK

tk

So, go ahead all you foolish children of God…..beat yourselves up….bow your heads….cry……beg…..see if that approach make your father proud after what he has done at great cost to make you perfect!!  TK

is this mean that you are right and I am wrong ??

I have never said I was anything!!!!

you seam not to know what you are saying,you do not say it you mean it,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,23:22)

Just for you Mark: In this world raping a 3year old child is probably the heinous crime I could even wrap my mind around. I feel dirty just thinking on such an event. And if I am there after something like that happens I think I would lay my life on the line to destroy the man involved. You may have misunderstood me before.  IMO, TK

OK, Tim, this is a henious crime. You are correct. Amen. Do you know why? BECAUSE IT IS A SIN!! You are correct in that sin will be put from us “as far as the east is from the west”, but now, here, this and all “henoius crimes” are SIN! Theft, robbery, sorcery, Idolization, etc. etc. are sins! Those who love God and have been transformed and re-born have a concience that guides them away from this! The evil and perverse have a warped mind which has fallen into depravity, and LIKE THIS CRAP! Do you see the differance between good and evil? By those who love God and those who embrace evil? It's a fact!!

Mark: Man was warned by God not to believe or partake of evil knowledge along with good or he would die. Man began his process of death when he believed in evil!

The reason man began a death sentence through evil beliefs is because whatsoever things a man believeth in his heart so it is!
    Man is a creator (sons of the highest creator)! In the same way our father in heaven creates so do the sons! What we think on, ponder, contemplate and intend, empowered by either faith with anticipation and gratification or fear of something unwanted. Evil believing brought on fear and man began to move away from God thinking wrongly. Thinking God was angry. Trying to pacify God with offerings and sacrifices instead of asking forgiveness and accepting it.

To cleanse the mind of dwelling in evil one must accept forgiveness through Jesus, and believe the words of Christ that cleanse us and make us whole. If man stops believing “evil”,….evil will no longer be! Sin will no longer be. Death will no longer be. There is no evil in God! Only Good! When we clear out of our own minds and hearts all evil beliefs then only the pure light of love will remain. This is mans responsibility to believe! IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Good Morning Tim,

Man is a creator

TK

I do not agree. We are the created. I was created when my mon and dad (who were created in the same way) did the horizontal bop. Two cells joined and 9 months later I breathed the common air (also created) and was born. The only thing I create is crap from eating the food that God also created. I am the bud of God's planting, who is my creator. When I go out to the forest, I see the beauty of what God created, I had no part of it, I just enjoy it.

In the same way our father in heaven creates so do the sons!

Tk

Wait a minute-If you say we are King, and Creator, and there is no God separate from me or you, what do you mean “Father in heaven”? You mean God? Our master? Ruler of the Universe?  BINGO! you are right. And he is there on the other side. When we die, we will minister to him, but we will not be him. We will meet him, for good or for bad.

Now to the molesting thing.

To cleanse the mind of dwelling in evil one must accept forgiveness through Jesus, and believe the words of Christ that cleanse us and make us whole. If man stops believing “evil”,….evil will no longer be! Sin will no longer be. Death will no longer be. There is no evil in God! Only Good! When we clear out of our own minds and hearts all evil beliefs then only the pure light of love will remain. This is mans responsibility to believe! IMO, TK

Nope. There are men who do not believe in evil. They have no concience. Whatever they want, they do. They are as you say, “King of thier own Kingdom”, And they lieave a trail of misery and sin and unrightiousness. This is lawlessness, not freedom. There is a differance.  :)  Peace-Love,Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,05:18)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,23:35)
    Mr. Ed,

This is from you own table of contents. It speaks for itself-

7) How evil was separated from GOD……………………..……………….…….…….page 11
    † Cross

Yes or No, Is this from you?

Ed?

mikeangel
    Participant

When all untruth and lies are burned away by the fire, then will Gods sons arise with heads held high. There is no sin in the truth, no evil, no death, no pain, no suffering, only “good”!
    All this dwelling inside a man that believes…..yet he lives in this world of imperfection until perfection comes. When all believe then perfection is come to all!                                          

Just for you Mark: In this world raping a 3year old child is probably the heinous crime I could even wrap my mind around. I feel dirty just thinking on such an event. And if I am there after something like that happens I think I would lay my life on the line to destroy the man involved. You may have misunderstood me before.  IMO, TK

Tim you are so close to what I believe here. You said”When all untruth and lies are burned away by the fire” YES! You are right! It is coming, and it is literal! What is left will only be true, right, and good. Sin will be gone forever!

Why will God do this? You explain it yourself!-

And if I am there after something like that happens I think I would lay my life on the line to destroy the man involved.

Yes! Jesus did! He laid his life on the line to destroy all this evil! He broke the power of evil, and is returning just like he said he would, and all that is evil will be burned in unquenchable fire. The good however, will not be burned. The day of the Lord is literal Tim, and it is coming.  The world is getting worse Tim, not better since Jesus,. The churches that you so often rail on as misconceptions sheperd wrongly, like you say. But the others outside seem to do nothing but say “ther is no God” or “we are God”, but do nothing for the poor and helpless!  Let's go downtown Tim! do you know that the only people feeding the homeless are the churches? The New agers who believe most of what you do are out in the forest trying to save the planet, while the hopeless dig through garbage cans. ???  It is coming. :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Mark:  You have your own idea of what you think sin is! You think sin is doing a bad thing to someone.

TK

Oh how I like dawn over marblehead. Yes, yes, yes.

There are two realitys with being spiritual-good, and bad.
    The good is nice, and it springs from love and holiness.
     The bad is bad, and it springs from evil, and hate. Things also like selfishness and greed and mens jeliousy are bad.

You are right Tim! Sin is doing something Bad! And People are trying to make the bad into non-existance or good, but it is still bad.
    And when you do bad, wether you believe in it or not, IT IS BAD-Sin.  Only through God almighty, not “gnosis” of good and evil like what killed Adam(which Satan is using to decieve people now), will bad be destroyed forever on the last day.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 21 2011,20:33)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,23:22)

OK, Tim, this is a henious crime. You are correct. Amen. Do you know why? BECAUSE IT IS A SIN!! You are correct in that sin will be put from us “as far as the east is from the west”, but now, here, this and all “henoius crimes” are SIN! Theft, robbery, sorcery, Idolization, etc. etc. are sins! Those who love God and have been transformed and re-born have a concience that guides them away from this! The evil and perverse have a warped mind which has fallen into depravity, and LIKE THIS CRAP! Do you see the differance between good and evil? By those who love God and those who embrace evil? It's a fact!!

Mark: Man was warned by God not to believe or partake of evil knowledge along with good or he would die. Man began his process of death when he believed in evil!

The reason man began a death sentence through evil beliefs is because whatsoever things a man believeth in his heart so it is!
    Man is a creator (sons of the highest creator)! In the same way our father in heaven creates so do the sons! What we think on, ponder, contemplate and intend, empowered by either faith with anticipation and gratification or fear of something unwanted. Evil believing brought on fear and man began to move away from God thinking wrongly. Thinking God was angry. Trying to pacify God with offerings and sacrifices instead of asking forgiveness and accepting it.

It will not be man who does this, or his responsibility, but by the Power of God.

“1  Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered:
            let them also that hate him flee before him.

2  As smoke is driven away, so drive them away:
            as wax melteth before the fire,
    so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.

3  But let the righteous be glad;
            let them rejoice before God:
    yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.”

God will arise, he is coming, and those who love him will be redeemed, and the evil and perverse and molesters will perish. It's right here, in his truthful book, Psalm 68 (I used KJV for Ed  :)  )   God will do this, not us. It is not within our power, but it is childsplay to him.-Amen

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,05:15)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,00:28)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 21 2011,00:27)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,00:20)

evil in God!?

Hi Mark,

Why do you keep repeating your false premise?   …I said no such thing?

Ed J

† Cross

Look Ed. Love ya, but you spin yourself.

Hi Mark,

Are you now attempting to justify your spin?  

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,05:15)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,00:28)

† Cross

This statement in your book, is WRONG! Simple.  

Hi Mark,

Why?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,05:17)

Mr. Ed,

† Cross

Hi Mark,

Are you suggesting the book speaks for itself, or what is in the book speaks for itself?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,05:33)
    When I make a question of belief to someone, and I state what I think they think, like this-From Page 1-

1. You can change your reality by your will and willing it, not by praying to a God separate from you who will help you with his Power

And they answer with a statement like

!) There is no God separate from me or you

Along with other statements like there is no sin. You are King of your Own Kingdom. Where is the spin? When the Bible plainly tells me that God is enthroned in heaven with Jesus at his right hand, who answers our prayers according to his mercy, And he says ther is no God separate from me or you, what is the spin?

And you! When someone has the arrogance to print there own interpretations as you have, and claim that they are the truth, and someone reads-

† Cross

Tell me, how do you separate something that is not there? Where is the spin? YOU WROTE THIS, NOT ME!

Hi Mark,

You are confused my friend, attributing things to me that Tim has said to you.

If you want to have coherent discussions with us, YOU need to keep the facts straight in your mind; OK?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,05:33)

† Cross

Tell me, how do you separate something that is not there? Where is the spin? YOU WROTE THIS, NOT ME!

Hi Mark,

Are you now suggesting that evil (according to Mark) doesn't exist?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,22:57)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,05:18)

Mr. Ed,

† Cross

Ed?

Mark?

Holy City Bible Code
                                   Table of Contents

1)Origin of GOD’s Name..………………..….……………………………….…………..…page  1
    YHVH
    2)GOD revealed to Man………………..……….…………………………………….………page  3
    הוהי
    3)GOD..…..…………..………….….………………….………………….…….…………….…….page  4

4)Origins of the Name Jesus….……………….………..……….…..…………………….page  5
    5)Revealing The Truth………………………………….………………………………..…….….page  6
    GOD The Father
    6)Messiah………………….……………….…….…….……………………………………….……page  7
    Jesus is the Christ
    7)How evil was separated from GOD……………………..……………….…….…….page 11
    †  Cross
    8)The First Rules…………..….……………………..…………………………………………page 13
    The Important challenge made from the foundation of the world
    9)The Night…………………..….…………….…………………………………..……………….page 15
    Of Darkness
    10)The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil……….……..………….……………..page 17
    Lucifer
    11)New Facts in GOD’s Word…………….……..…….…………………….…………….page 19
    Proof of rules
    12)The GOD Numbers…………………….…….……………….…………….……………..page 20
    Proof of rules in numbers
    13)Write The Book..…………………..……….…………………………………..…………..page 21
    This Book
    14)Holy Bible Code……….……….………………………………………………………….page 22
    God Graph
    15)The Day is JEHOVAH’s..…………..……….……………………………………………page 24
    The AKJV Bible
    16)Pentecost.…………………………………..………….….……….……………..…….……..page 25
      Former Rain
    17)Feast of booths….……..…………….………………………………………………..……..page 26
             The Latter Rain
    18)English is the AKJV Structure…………………..……..…………..………..………..page 28
    19)Comparing versions of The Bible….……..….….……………….…….…………..page 33
    20)The Kingdom’s GOD..…….…………………………….………..………….….………..page 37
    Born again
    21)Testament……………………………………………………………………….…….……..page 38
    Old  New Testament
    22)Take up cross † and Follow Jesus……….…….….………………..……………….page 51
    23)Lucifer’s number(s)..……………………………….….…………………..…..….….….page 53
    222, 666, 888
    24)Discussing confusion……..….………………………….……………………..………..page
    The Religious
    25)Jonah Code.…………….…….………..………………..…………………………..………..page
    World scene relation
    26)Trinity Idea…………………..…………………………………………………………….…page
    Overcoming Lucifer’s rules

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,23:35)

Mark:  You have your own idea of what you think sin is! You think sin is doing a bad thing to someone.

TK

The bad is bad, and it springs from evil, and hate. Things also like selfishness and greed and mens jeliousy are bad.

You are right Tim! Sin is doing something Bad! And People are trying to make the bad into non-existance or good, but it is still bad.
    And when you do bad, wether you believe in it or not, IT IS BAD-Sin.  Only through God almighty, not “gnosis” of good and evil like what killed Adam(which Satan is using to decieve people now), will bad be destroyed forever on the last day.

Hi Mark,

Satan is 'evil', children are “Bad”.
    Perhaps you don't know the difference?
    It is bad to wreck your car, but it is not a sin!

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2011,01:40)

Mr. Ed,

† Cross

Hi Mark,

Are you suggesting the book speaks for itself, or what is in the book speaks for itself?

God bless

Can you give a simple answer to a direct question? I'll help you. YES! You wrote this. You state how YOU believe evil was separated from God. I state YOU are wrong, IMO, because evil has NEVER, EVER been in God. NO SPIN! SIMPLE TO THE REST OF SANE PROPLE! How can you separate something that is not there? :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2011,02:04)

TK

Hi Mark,

God bless

And you say I spin…………. :cool:

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 22 2011,05:42)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2011,01:40)

Mr. Ed,

† Cross

Hi Mark,

God bless

(1) Can you give a simple answer to a direct question? (2) I'll help you. (3) YES! You wrote this. (4) You state how YOU believe evil was separated from God. (5) I state YOU are wrong, IMO, (6) because evil has NEVER, EVER been in God. (7) NO SPIN! (8) SIMPLE TO THE REST OF SANE PROPLE! (9) How can you separate something that is not there?     :)

Hi Mark,

1) When have I not answered any of your questions?
    2) What help are you offering me? You cut out on me once already.
    3) You can jump to conclusions, but insist are unable to do here? Mmm?
    4) Correct
    5) You can disagree with truth if you so choose.
    6) Here is where you insert YOUR 'spin'; why are you unable to see this?
    7) WRONG!
    8) Why don't you start a poll and see if you can get others to agree with YOUR spin?
    9) So you do believe evil (like Tim) doesn't exist?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 22 2011,05:44)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2011,02:04)

TK

Hi Mark,

God bless

And you say I spin………….    :cool:

Hi Mark, please answer these three questions; OK?

1) Is satan evil?
    2) You don't think it is bad to wreck your car?
    3) If you child does something that you disprove of, are they then evil?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account