New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,23:02)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,22:52)

When I read your post about Jesus not being real, and God being us, …

Me

I can't see where this is a spin, when somone says “there is no God separate from you ” (1)What else does it mean? Is it not saying that the eternal or his son is not in heaven on the other side ruleing, but in our minds? God created us, not the other way around. That thinking is like it says “The potter is taken to be the clay, or what is made said to his maker “you made me not”. Time will tell where wisdom lies……………………

Hi Mark,

I told you but you weren't listening.
    It means that there is ONLY ONE GOD,
    and He is the one that tabernacles in us.
    Why do you have difficulty understanding?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

If I swallow everything that MEN tell me as truth, then I wouldn't be unhappy with the Catholic church. You , or them, are not infalliable.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,23:26)

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter,

Hmmmm. another Comforter. What does another mead Ed? The same? Does he say “he will send me back as the spirit?” or did he say “another Comforter”. I used KJV for you    :)

Hi Mark,

Jesus was exclaiming himself to be a comforter, so another
    comforter is obviously the HolySpirit. (2Cor.6:16 / John 14:23)

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Mr. Ed,

This is from you own table of contents. It speaks for itself-

7) How evil was separated from GOD……………………..……………….…….…….page 11
    † Cross

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,23:32)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,23:02)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,22:52)

When I read your post about Jesus not being real, and God being us, …

Me

I can't see where this is a spin, when somone says “there is no God separate from you ” (1)What else does it mean? Is it not saying that the eternal or his son is not in heaven on the other side ruleing, but in our minds? God created us, not the other way around. That thinking is like it says “The potter is taken to be the clay, or what is made said to his maker “you made me not”. Time will tell where wisdom lies……………………

Hi Mark,

I told you but you weren't listening.
    It means that there is ONLY ONE GOD,
    and He is the one that tabernacles in us.
    Why do you have difficulty understanding?

God bless

If I swallow everything that MEN tell me as truth, then I wouldn't be unhappy with the Catholic church. You , or them, are not infalliable.

Hi Tim,

I take it that YOU do understand what is meant now, is this correct?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,23:35)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,23:26)

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter,

Hmmmm. another Comforter. What does another mead Ed? The same? Does he say “he will send me back as the spirit?” or did he say “another Comforter”. I used KJV for you    :)

Hi Mark,

Jesus was exclaiming himself to be a comforter, so another
    comforter is obviously the HolySpirit. (2Cor.6:16 / John 14:23)

God bless

obviously Ed? Yes, another, separate, but the same. Beyond our comprehension, but nevertheless what I believe. thanks.

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed. It's been fun. I gots to go sit on a throne fitting for my glory and get ready for work. Have a nice day. TTYL-peace and love-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,23:35)
    Mr. Ed,

† Cross

Hi Mark, not sure if you seen my point #2 (Page 11)…

God's Signature
                                            Proof of God=117
            GOD(26) → The Bible(63) → AKJV Bible(74) → The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)……………………(Psalm 68:4)
            YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)………………….(Exodus 6:3)
            Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)………………..(Isaiah 12:2)
            HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)……………..(Isaiah 26:4)
            God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)…………….(Psalm 83:18)

2) Jesus said “I have meat to eat that ye know not of.” Jesus also saith unto them,                
    “My meat is to do the will of Him that sent Me, and to finish His work.” (John 4:32-34)
    The work that Jesus finished was this separation in Himself made between {Lucifer=74}
    and the [GOD Spirit=117], which occurred at His death. Jesus also said, “Father, into thy
    hands I commend my Spirit.” (Luke 23:46) Jesus then said, “it is finished”; as Jesus
    bowed his head, and gave up the Holy Spirit=151, (John 19:30) Lucifer=74 and his
    influence were to be forever finished=74, because Jesus was crucified at Calvary.

God bless
    (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

mikeangel
    Participant

The work that Jesus finished was this separation in Himself made between {Lucifer=74}
    and the [GOD Spirit=117], which occurred at His death.

I don't think you understand my question. I understand the statement YOU are making. What I do not understand is how you start before this. Where in scripture or any strech of common sense do you arrive at the beginning of this-That there was ever any evil in God? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was evil in Lucifer, There was evil in him, by his own choice, because evil was found in him because he wanted to be God. Yes. Fact. BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH GOD HAVING EVIL IN HIM????????????? God is and always will be perfect. Jesus went to the cross sinless and perfect without evil, and thats why it was a PERFECT SACRIFICE, atoning for the sins of those who love him.    Start from the beginning-Where do you get that God had any evil that needed to be separated from him? He went to the cross for us, not himself. Peace

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,00:20)

Where in scripture or any strech of common sense do you arrive at the beginning of this-That there was ever any evil in God? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mark,

Why do you keep repeating your false premise?   …I said no such thing?

mikeangel
    Participant

Lucifer=74 and his
    influence were to be forever finished=74, because Jesus was crucified at Calvary.

Like I told Tim, If Lucifer was finished then, then where did the evil in the man who molested me come from? The evil around here today? The extreem islamist who blow up innocent people? The woman who commits adultry and has the baby murdered because she doesn't wan to get caught? The peeing contest in washington? The corruption and heartaches greed causes? Is Lucifer finished yet, NO. The saving work of Jesus was, but Lucifer has not been cast into the fire for eternity yet. On the contrary, he is striking with as much fury as he has, to kill and destroy as many as he can, because he is jelious of us who love Jesus and will be with God forever, and he knows he only has moments left…………

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 21 2011,00:27)

Where in scripture or any strech of common sense do you arrive at the beginning of this-That there was ever any evil in God? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mark,

† Cross

mikeangel
    Participant

Can you read?

mikeangel
    Participant

Was that from you?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,00:27)

Lucifer=74 and his

Like I told Tim, If Lucifer was finished then, then where did the evil in the man who molested me come from? The evil around here today? The extreem islamist who blow up innocent people? The woman who commits adultry and has the baby murdered because she doesn't wan to get caught? The peeing contest in washington? The corruption and heartaches greed causes? Is Lucifer finished yet, NO. The saving work of Jesus was, but Lucifer has not been cast into the fire for eternity yet. On the contrary, he is striking with as much fury as he has, to kill and destroy as many as he can, because he is jelious of us who love Jesus and will be with God forever, and he knows he only has moments left…………

Hi Mark,

I'm starting to realize you can't help but to put 'spin' on what others say.
    “Were to be” denotes future tense, not present tense.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,00:29)
    Can you read?

Can you comprehend?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,00:28)

Hi Mark,

† Cross

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,00:29)
    Was that from you?

Hi Mark,

Huh?   …your 'spin' does not match my words!
    Why do you keep acting as if it does? ???

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2011,00:28)

Hi Mark,

† Cross

Look Ed. Love ya, but you spin yourself. This statement in your book, is WRONG! Simple. Standing still, not spinning. Even if I stand upside down and am spun like a top, it still is WRONG! YOU spin the bible to meet your own beliefs and numbers, I go to the basics, and they tell me GOD HAS NEVER HAD EVIL IN HIM THAT NEEDED TO BE SEPARATED FROM HIM BY THE CROSS. THAT IS YOUR DOCTRINE AND SPIN. You are falliable. This statement in the table of contents of your book proves it. You make the Catholic church look good. Imagine it and rationalize it and it becomes true. NOT!

mikeangel
    Participant

Mr. Ed,

† Cross

Yes or No, Is this from you?

mikeangel
    Participant

Mr. Ed,

† Cross

Yes or No, Is this from you?

mikeangel
    Participant

When I make a question of belief to someone, and I state what I think they think, like this-From Page 1-

1. You can change your reality by your will and willing it, not by praying to a God separate from you who will help you with his Power

And they answer with a statement like

!) There is no God separate from me or you

Along with other statements like there is no sin. You are King of your Own Kingdom. Where is the spin? When the Bible plainly tells me that God is enthroned in heaven with Jesus at his right hand, who answers our prayers according to his mercy, And he says ther is no God separate from me or you, what is the spin?

And you! When someone has the arrogance to print there own interpretations as you have, and claim that they are the truth, and someone reads-

† Cross

Tell me, how do you separate something that is not there? Where is the spin? YOU WROTE THIS, NOT ME!

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account