New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

tk

One who finds hell, torture, sin, and death in the scriptures has found the spirit of darkness, lies and deceptions apart from the truth. All thought is spirit! Those who believe in sin and death will experience sin and death because we are all creative sons of God with powerful minds that draw to us the circumstances of our lives through contemplation, meditation, intention, pondering thoughts and words from our mouths!!

it sounds like the day I was born ;the second world war was in the full blast ;my dad run and hide from the enemy ,I realy think you do not what you talking about ,
    just find me some one that comes in this world born of men ;and is not faced with ostility ,

pure life in Christ! Jesus ''has'' put all things under his feet, he is finished. Now we go and put sin and death under our feet to be like Jesus. IMO, TK
    ——————————————————————————–

you still think you are better than the apostles don t you, and you believe that you will equal jesus Christ the son of God ?you are out of your mind if you do,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2011,03:33)
    tk

There is one deceiver and liar, that might convince you that you have done or said or thought something that made you separate from God….but that is not the truth. That a lie from a liar!

I think that the deceiver ,wants to convince us that we are able to live like gods and that we do not need God to live our lives,this is the original lie,

greed,selfishness,egocentricity,ego,ect those are the things Satan want to convince us of,by acting on this you have now believed him,the liar

Hem I wrong tk ??

Pierre

Pierre: And I think that deception and lies can only exist if we keep them alive. If no man on earth believed any deceptions or lies against the pure truth of God then deception is finished and doesn't exist any more.

Jesus came to earth to give us the truth of who we really are! Jesus came to ''make us” or convince us that we are the sons of God, children of God. To teach us that we are Kings of our Kingdom of God, Priests of our Temples of God, and Pastors of our families and friends. He taught us to stand up tall, head held high “worthily” (as though worthy)!

Why do you say something like….live like gods and that we do not need God to live our lives….! How foolish! God is our life! Our lives are hidden in Christ. How could we not need our very life force?

If someone gives you a beautiful house, free and clear of any debts forever…. just because they love you….does that make you greedy, selfish, egocentric, & haughty? I don't think so.
    I think it creates a powerful love within, a dedicated, heart felt love with a desire to pass on that same love that you were just loved with!! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2011,20:50)
    tk

One who finds hell, torture, sin, and death in the scriptures has found the spirit of darkness, lies and deceptions apart from the truth. All thought is spirit! Those who believe in sin and death will experience sin and death because we are all creative sons of God with powerful minds that draw to us the circumstances of our lives through contemplation, meditation, intention, pondering thoughts and words from our mouths!!

it sounds like the day I was born ;the second world war was in the full blast ;my dad run and hide from the enemy ,I realy think you do not what you talking about ,
    just find me some one that comes in this world born of men ;and is not faced with ostility ,

pure life in Christ! Jesus ''has'' put all things under his feet, he is finished. Now we go and put sin and death under our feet to be like Jesus.  IMO, TK  
    ——————————————————————————–

you still think you are better than the apostles don t you, and you believe that you will equal jesus Christ the son of God ?you are out of your mind if you do,

Pierre

Pierre: You live in a physical world of relative experience. This is a different dimension of life that many others. Gods “kingdom” is the spirit of truth dwelling within you mind and heart. The rule of God is within you. You chose to come here for this experience. In this physical world you will have hard time and easy times.

Don't mix the two worlds completely. You have the rule of God within and relative experience of physicality and matter without. We can learn to walk unharmed through the valley of the shadow of death and fear no evil if we have God/Spirit/Truth within! But the pain and suffering of this world outside of you will likely continue to be confronted with!

I have never said I was anything!!!! I have quoted what God has said I AM! I agree with the truth of God!

If you choose to stop our communication continue to ''misquote” me….and tell me I am our of my mind. A true wise man looks at all angles. You push Jesus up on a pedestal and refuse to take his hand as he reaches down to pull you up with him.

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: I chuckle a bit as I think about what you wrote….''you still think you are better than the apostles don t you, and you believe that you will equal jesus Christ the son of God ?you are out of your mind if you do,''…..it is true! I am out of my mind! I died, its no longer me that lives, its Christ in me, my hope and glory…..!

So, go ahead all you foolish children of God…..beat yourselves up….bow your heads….cry……beg…..see if that approach make your father proud after what he has done at great cost to make you perfect!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 20 2011,20:32)

'Sin is not something you do'…

Hi Tim,

YOU repeating this “False Truth” (A.K.A. 'a lie') of yours over and over again doesn't make it become true? ???

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2011,03:33)
    tk

There is one deceiver and liar, that might convince you that you have done or said or thought something that made you separate from God….but that is not the truth. That a lie from a liar!

I think that the deceiver ,wants to convince us that we are able to live like gods and that we do not need God to live our lives,this is the original lie,

greed,selfishness,egocentricity,ego,ect those are the things Satan want to convince us of,by acting on this you have now believed him,the liar

Hem I wrong tk ??

Pierre

BINGO!

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2011,23:52)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2011,22:22)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2011,03:20)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 18 2011,00:48)

When would that change?

When I read your post about Jesus not being real, and God being us,

Hi Mark,

Are you calling this a quote from Tim now?

Ed J

To say that there is no God separate from us, boxes God into us humans.

Peace, Mark

Hi Mark,

I see that you love to put 'spin' on what others say. What spin do you offer for this quote?

“Surely God is in thee; and there is none else” (Isaiah 45:14)

God bless

From someone who says Jesus has already come, and God had evil separated from him by the cross, I consider the source when you say I spin things. I only give my opinion. I only say how I read things. I do not claim divine perfection as you seem to do.

That being said, I read this as scripture saying that God is in us that believe and have faith, and there is no other God. It doesn't say that he is not also on his throne in heaven. It doesn't say God can't be somewhere else. What about the ascention? Where is Jesus now? Did the bible lie?

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,

When you say that you do not think that an adult molesting a child is a sin, IMO – You do not know right from wrong, your left hand from your right, light from dark, good from bad. You are your own God, and soon you will know the truth. Jesus is the King, not you. Goodluck-Love Mark

ftk
    Participant

Ed: You just don't get it! Pursuant to the Kingdom of God…within the heart/mind of man….. The judgment of God in Jesus is here from Jesus words given to him from God! THE TRUTH ABOUT MAN FROM GOD VS SIN THINKING, EVIL, DECEPTION OF TRUTH! THAT IS THE JUDGMENT! Jesus gave mankind the pure truth from God about who and what he is on the earth. Truth is come, the words of Jesus, which is the Holy Spirit and fire! The truth/fire burns away and destroys errant thinking, untruth, lies and deceptions while the holy spirit builds up and prunes the seed of the pure, sinless truth from God. The seed planted will grow another perfect, sinless, full of life son of God, apart from death. Good and evil! Truth and deception of truth!…When deception of truth is done away the there is only….Truth! Nothing to judge, only Truth!!

When all sin is put out of the mind of Christ then pure love will flow. Individually and then corporeally!

This is the judgment for truth, when the word of God comes to each individual to be accepted or rejected. Reject and be burned. Accept and walk in fullness of life or abundant life on earth.

When the word of God comes to an individual and that individual shuns sin/evil thinking/errant thinking/death of any form then is the life of God, the love of God made manifest in that individual in purity and fullness. No darkness remains. Sin is burned away. No more errant thinking of wrong, bad, evil, sin! No more judgment. IMO,TK

mikeangel
    Participant

When I read your post about Jesus not being real, and God being us, …

Me

I can't see where this is a spin, when somone says “there is no God separate from you ” What else does it mean? Is it not saying that the eternal or his son is not in heaven on the other side ruleing, but in our minds? God created us, not the other way around. That thinking is like it says “The potter is taken to be the clay, or what is made said to his maker “you made me not”. Time will tell where wisdom lies……………………

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,22:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2011,23:52)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2011,22:22)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2011,03:20)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 18 2011,00:48)

When would that change?

When I read your post about Jesus not being real, and God being us,

Hi Mark,

Are you calling this a quote from Tim now?

Ed J

To say that there is no God separate from us, boxes God into us humans.

Peace, Mark

Hi Mark,

I see that you love to put 'spin' on what others say. What spin do you offer for this quote?

“Surely God is in thee; and there is none else” (Isaiah 45:14)

God bless

From someone who says Jesus has already come, and God had evil separated from him by the cross, I consider the source when you say I spin things. I only give my opinion. I only say how I read things. I do not claim divine perfection as you seem to do.

That being said, I read this as scripture saying that God is in us that believe and have faith, and there is no other God. It doesn't say that he is not also on his throne in heaven. It doesn't say God can't be somewhere else. What about the ascention? Where is Jesus now? Did the bible lie?

Hi Mark,

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. (Romans 8:9)

Is Christ's spirit someplace he is not?   <– Please answer this question; OK?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,22:52)

Me

I can't see where this is a spin, when somone says “there is no God separate from you ” (1)What else does it mean? Is it not saying that the eternal or his son is not in heaven on the other side ruleing, but in our minds? God created us, not the other way around. That thinking is like it says “The potter is taken to be the clay, or what is made said to his maker “you made me not”. Time will tell where wisdom lies……………………

Hi Mark,

I told you but you weren't listening.
    It means that there is ONLY ONE GOD,
    and He is the one that tabernacles in us.
    Why do you have difficulty understanding?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

…….Mark said to Tim:

Hi Mark,

And where did you get this… Jesus is (according to Mark) not real?
    Please do show us where you extrapolated this information from; OK?

God bless

Reason for Edit: To add in quote.

mikeangel
    Participant

Gladly. Christ spirit is in every believer. Christ is at the Father's right hand. “The Lord said to my Lord “sit at my right hand, until I make your enemys your footstool” The spirit of God is also Jesus' spirit. They are one.

“13] And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
    [14] If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
    [15] If ye love me, keep my commandments.
    [16] And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
    [17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
    [18] I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
    [19] Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
    [20] At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
     I do not claim to comprehend how God is in me and in heaven also, but I believe it, because he said it. He is in heaven, but his spirit is in me, and he is at the Fathers right hand. On the other side, after I die, I will fully understand. Peace

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,22:44)
    Tim,

When you say that you do not think that an adult molesting a child is a sin, IMO – You do not know right from wrong, your left hand from your right, light from dark, good from bad. You are your own God, and soon you will know the truth. Jesus is the King, not you. Goodluck-Love Mark

Mark: You have your own idea of what you think sin is! You think sin is doing a bad thing to someone. And in this world if you sow sin or what you call sin/bad/evil…..it will come and live with you in your life experiences. You will reap what you sow.

When I send you messages I am always referring to the the Kingdom of God or Gods truth that dwells within every human that will accept and believe it.

God is trying to give mankind the truth of who he really is and what he really can do. In Gods kingdom within is truth/knowledge/understanding of the words of Jesus from God. The judgment of God is for truth against error. Truth vs deception of truth. Truth from God vs. Lies and deception. Mental connection between man and God through truth.

THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH JUDGING OUR ACTIONS OR WORKS OR DEEDS OR WHAT WE DO OR DON'T DO.

Finding the truth is just that. God tells us the truth which aligns with his spirit in peace, love, joy, meekness, kindness, gentleness etc.! Sin comes from lies and deceptions against the truth. Lies like what you do or don't do affects the truth. The truth is God and stands alone when the Holy Spirit & fire burns away the untruth and lies.

When all untruth and lies are burned away by the fire, then will Gods sons arise with heads held high. There is no sin in the truth, no evil, no death, no pain, no suffering, only “good”!
    All this dwelling inside a man that believes…..yet he lives in this world of imperfection until perfection comes. When all believe then perfection is come to all!

Just for you Mark: In this world raping a 3year old child is probably the heinous crime I could even wrap my mind around. I feel dirty just thinking on such an event. And if I am there after something like that happens I think I would lay my life on the line to destroy the man involved. You may have misunderstood me before. IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,23:06)
    …….Mark said to Tim:

Hi Mark,

God bless

One more time Ed, explain to me how there was ever any evil in God. I know he atoned OUR sins, but separated it from God. Also how he separated evil from GOD by the cross, not separated from us, but God. Show me how evil was ever in God. Thanks

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,23:08)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,22:55)
    Is Christ's spirit someplace he is not?

Gladly. Christ spirit is in every believer. Christ is at the Father's right hand. “The Lord said to my Lord “sit at my right hand, until I make your enemys your footstool” The spirit of God is also Jesus' spirit. They are one.

“13] And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
    [14] If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
    [15] If ye love me, keep my commandments.
    [16] And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
    [17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
    [18] I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
    [19] Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
    [20] At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
     I do not claim to comprehend how God is in me and in heaven also, but I believe it, because he said it. He is in heaven, but his spirit is in me, and he is at the Fathers right hand. On the other side, after I die, I will fully understand. Peace

Hi Mark,

Is this your answer?
    These verses don't say that Christ
    and Christ's spirit are separate from each other?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Just for you Mark: In this world raping a 3year old child is probably the heinous crime I could even wrap my mind around. I feel dirty just thinking on such an event. And if I am there after something like that happens I think I would lay my life on the line to destroy the man involved. You may have misunderstood me before. IMO, TK

OK, Tim, this is a henious crime. You are correct. Amen. Do you know why? BECAUSE IT IS A SIN!! You are correct in that sin will be put from us “as far as the east is from the west”, but now, here, this and all “henoius crimes” are SIN! Theft, robbery, sorcery, Idolization, etc. etc. are sins! Those who love God and have been transformed and re-born have a concience that guides them away from this! The evil and perverse have a warped mind which has fallen into depravity, and LIKE THIS CRAP! Do you see the differance between good and evil? By those who love God and those who embrace evil? It's a fact!!

mikeangel
    Participant

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter,

Hmmmm. another Comforter. What does another mead Ed? The same? Does he say “he will send me back as the spirit?” or did he say “another Comforter”. I used KJV for you :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 20 2011,23:15)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,23:06)
    …….Mark said to Tim:

Hi Mark,

God bless

(1)One more time Ed, explain to me how there was ever any evil in God.  I know he atoned OUR sins, but separated it from God.
    (2)Also how he separated evil from GOD by the cross, not separated from us, but God. Show me how evil was ever in God. Thanks

Hi Mark,

1) I never said there was, that has been merely YOUR 'spin' on what I said.

God's Signature
                                            Proof of God=117
            GOD(26) → The Bible(63) → AKJV Bible(74) → The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)……………………(Psalm 68:4)
            YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)………………….(Exodus 6:3)
            Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)………………..(Isaiah 12:2)
            HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)……………..(Isaiah 26:4)
            God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)…………….(Psalm 83:18)

2) Jesus said “I have meat to eat that ye know not of.” Jesus also saith unto them,                
    “My meat is to do the will of Him that sent Me, and to finish His work.” (John 4:32-34)
    The work that Jesus finished was this separation in Himself made between {Lucifer=74}
    and the [GOD Spirit=117], which occurred at His death. Jesus also said, “Father, into thy
    hands I commend my Spirit.” (Luke 23:46) Jesus then said, “it is finished”; as Jesus
    bowed his head, and gave up the Holy Spirit=151, (John 19:30) Lucifer=74 and his
    influence were to be forever finished=74, because Jesus was crucified at Calvary.

God bless
    (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account