New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

:blues:

ftk
    Participant

Mike: If you believe God is “everywhere” and that God dwells “within you” then in that context there is no separation from God. Yet if you “believe” that you have done something against God and are separated from God…then….even though it is not true…you would be separated from God in your mind! God is everywhere, there is no place for God to go, he is already there. It is the minds of men that connect or disconnect by faith! God doesn't come and go….God is! God can only come to you or go from you by what you believe in your mind/heart! Sin is a belief…not an action! Separation is a belief some base on an action. Sin is any form of mental separation from God. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 18 2011,07:29)

!) There is no God separate from me or you.

TK, from the first page, third post down.

Hi Mark,

Once again you are putting 'spin' on what Tim said!

“Surely God is in thee; and there is none else,” (Isaiah 45:14)
    (2Corinthians 6:16) “for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said,
    I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 18 2011,08:12)

Since “I” have stopped sinning, you bet. (2Tm.3:5)

Ed

Mark?

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 18 2011,08:24)
    Mike: If you believe God is “everywhere” and that God dwells “within you” then in that context there is no separation from God. Yet if you “believe” that you have done something against God and are separated from God…then….even though it is not true…you would be separated from God in your mind! God is everywhere, there is no place for God to go, he is already there. It is the minds of men that connect or disconnect by faith! God doesn't come and go….God is! God can only come to you or go from you by what you believe in your mind/heart! Sin is a belief…not an action! Separation is a belief some base on an action. Sin is any form of mental separation from God. IMO, TK

So, when coach Sandusky from Penn State was caught red handed screwing a child in the shower, was he sinning?

ftk
    Participant

Mike: Against that child he broke an earthly law. He must pay an earthly price for his act, as is now being invoked on him and he also must reap, one way or another the same act or equal pain suffered for what he did. The universal balance of all things will see to the pain and anguish he must experience for that pain and anguish! Perfect, energetic balance requires somewhat of an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, type balance for energy manipulated destructively!

It could be that his act makes him believe that he is separated from God forever. It depends what his mind can accept. If he believes he is divorced from God forever, then he is, eternally separated. If he asks God for forgiveness and can believe that God has forgiven him he is forgiven of God. Even though forgiven he must reap the pain he sowed! You get what you give! You reap what you sow! You harvest what you plant! What you send around comes back around to you! YOU PUNISH YOURSELF BY WHAT YOU DISTRIBUTE TO MANKIND OR YOU LOVE YOURSELF UNTO BLISS AND WONDERFUL LIFE ON EARTH. YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOU! Aren't you a Son of God? King of your Kingdom. Ruling your world the way you want your life to be? That's what Jesus says!! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Mike: Tell me, will a military man that was brainwashed in training, unto enemies and destruction at about 19years old, be held accountable for mass killings of innocent people, clear across the world, that his “president” illegally invaded under the rules of the American Constitution, for really no particular reason? How about uncountable for mass murders from fighter pilots, dropping precision guided bombs? Gunners from ships, helicopters, ground forces? In your opinion, are these sinners? How about accidental death? What if you got into a drunken fight at the bar, pushed the man down, he hit is head and died immediately! How should you…be treated/judged? Be careful now, with your judgment of others if you condemn them for their acts….then you set laws unto yourself where there was freedom, but now an established law to yourself. I love my freedom so I hold nothing against anyone! I am free to do as I please!! TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 18 2011,19:45)

So, when coach Sandusky from Penn State was caught red handed screwing a child in the shower, was he sinning?

You never answered the question. Was he sinning,yes or no?

mikeangel
    Participant

When a Man asked me to spend the night when his wife was out of town, because he had had a heart attack and needed someone there in case he had another one, and he molested me during the night, tell me, as far as GOD goes, DID HE SIN TIM?

mikeangel
    Participant

Jesus is the King of the Kingdom I live in.I am an unworthy servant of his. Love, Mark :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 18 2011,08:36)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 18 2011,07:29)

!) There is no God separate from me or you.

TK, from the first page, third post down.

Hi Mark,

Once again you are putting 'spin' on what Tim said!

“Surely God is in thee; and there is none else,” (Isaiah 45:14)
    (2Corinthians 6:16) “for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said,
    I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

How do I spin a direct quote from the author?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 18 2011,00:48)

When would that change?

When I read your post about Jesus not being real, and God being us,

Hi Mark,

Are you calling this a quote from Tim now?

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2011,02:40)
    When a Man asked me to spend the night when his wife was out of town, because he had had a heart attack and needed someone there in case he had another one, and he molested me during the night, tell me, as far as GOD goes, DID HE SIN TIM?

Mark: You are the Judge of that situation, not me. It was not a sin against me! TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2011,02:35)

Mark: Again that is not my situation to judge!

I will ask you a question for a direct answer:

If one man chooses to come to a particular incarnation/lifetime on earth, where life is experienced through feelings of vibrations created through the relativity of one thing to another, to learn the feelings of certain experiences, for eternal lessons of the soul and one of those lessons is that of what it is like to be a rapist…

and another man has chosen to learn in his incarnation in relativity, amongst other things, what it is like to be a victim of rape… then you would have two previously agreeing and consenting individuals carrying out a plan, for the sake of soul learning/experience, no matter what the circumstances!

Would that be a sin against God? TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2011,02:49)
    Jesus is the King of the Kingdom I live in.I am an unworthy servant of his. Love, Mark :)

Mark: I couldn't agree with you more!! Remember in that Kingdom(in you) there is no sin! Jesus/theFather/the Holy Spirit do not live in, abide in or dwell in sin!

Jesus made you clean….APART FROM WHAT YOU DO OR DON'T DO!

YOU ARE CLEAN AND PERFECT BY WHAT YOU BELIEVE…..Jesus did!

Or you are an impure sinner, if you judge yourself based on your performance.

John15:15….Jesus himself said….HENCEFORTH I CALL YOU NOT “SERVANTS”…..for a servant knoweth not what his lord doeth!

WE ALL….WERE….UNWORTHY SERVANTS BUT JESUS MADE US INTO PERFECTION IN THE EYES OF GOD!! Much Love, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2011,03:20)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 18 2011,00:48)

When would that change?

When I read your post about Jesus not being real, and God being us,

Hi Mark,

Are you calling this a quote from Tim now?

To say that there is no God separate from us, boxes God into us humans. God is a separate entity. He DWELLS in us in spirit who believe, but he is still separate from us. Likewise, his son acended into heaven, literally, as attested to by scripture. Did you ascend Ed?, Do you have a throne in heaven? Nope. Did you die for me? Nope.

Let's see, no God separate from us. Hmmm. That makes us God. Hmm. We are Kings. Hmmmmm. One Problem- Its WRONG! It is the SPIRIT OF THE ANTI-CHRIST! 1 John,chapter 2-

22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

NO spinning please. This was written because the “gnostics” were saying that we could be Christ by knowledge, the same bullcrap that New agers are trying to feed mankind. John understood Christs' exclusive divinity from God. That is why he warns us here, not to deny the Father and son, as ya'll seem to do-“There is no God separate from me or you”.

God CREATED us, he is the CREATOR. We, are his plants, the buds of his creation, growing in his garden, tested by affliction. God can dwell in those who believe and have faith, but he is THE ONE AND ONLY Creator God separate from us. To say or believe otherwise brings Jesus down to Just being a man, or that you could have died for me. Nope nope nope. Jesus is Lord, Not Ed, or Tim.  Peace, Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 19 2011,20:42)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2011,02:35)

Mark: Again that is not my situation to judge!

I will ask you a question for a direct answer:

If one man chooses to come to a particular incarnation/lifetime on earth, where life is experienced through feelings of vibrations created through the relativity of one thing to another, to learn  the feelings of certain experiences, for eternal lessons of the soul and one of those lessons is that of what it is like to be a rapist…

and another man has chosen to learn in his incarnation in relativity, amongst other things, what it is like to be a victim of rape… then you would have two previously agreeing and consenting individuals carrying out a plan, for the sake of soul learning/experience, no matter what the circumstances!

Would that be a sin against God?  TK

F-ing a child is a sin Tim. You are nuts if you think a child being molested is two reincarnated or incarnated beings fufilling realitys and learning. You are saying that all those priest in the churches were not sinning, but the reality is they will get the severest sentance. That man did not sin who molested me? Come on man, surely you are not that freakin spiritually stupid.  :laugh:

mikeangel
    Participant

Jesus tells me in Luke 17-

9 He does not thank the slave because he did the things which were COMMANDED, does he? 10 So you too, when you do all the things which are COMMANDED you, say, ‘We are unworthy SLAVES; we have done only that which we ought to have done.’”

And Tim correctly points out-

WE ALL….WERE….UNWORTHY SERVANTS BUT JESUS MADE US INTO PERFECTION IN THE EYES OF GOD!! Tk

Yes, we are forgiven, and washed clean by the blood of Jesus, but in this human form, before we die, we are sinners. Ed doesn't get this either. You are both quite premature in judging yourselves perfect. The spirit in you from God is perfect, but the human side is not. It hopefully will be separated at judgement.John says in the first chapter of John 1-

” 8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

Hmmmmmm.

mikeangel
    Participant

34 And the children of Reuben and the children of Gad called the altar Ed : for it shall be a witness between us that the LORD is God.

-From Ed's link in his signature

Ed,
    Plainly say what you are inferring here. Are you saying that this scripture is referring to you specificly? You exclusively are the witness here in scripture being mentioned?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 19 2011,20:21)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2011,02:40)

Mark: You are the Judge of that situation, not me. It was not a sin against me! TK

Hi Tim,

What do you consider to be a sin against you?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account