New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 04 2011,20:09)
    Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear that you harbor such ill feelings towards me. :(

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed: I believe Mark is trying to figure out why he opposes the spirit you project. The most disgusting people on earth are people that possess a religious spirit(s). Doctrines of men's ideas about God and how to please him.

Religion creates self-righteousness or workers for God. Those that believe that their own efforts and works and deeds can make them better people in the eyes of God is a lying demon doctrine to start with. If anyone thinks they can be better or worse in Gods eyes, by the things they do or don't do is attempting to “work” out their own salvation. This belief completely denies the work and gift of Jesus. Believing God through Jesus words is what pleases God. FAITH PLEASES GOD!

As I read what Mark said about getting together for some food and drink and association together and then a typical preacher who for show must make a stand against something. Even at the expense of a relationship with another a self righteous person must watch what he will eat or drink or associate with! It made my stomach became sour. That is a haughty, self-made, self righteous, haughty, boasting spirit that is proud of its good works and deeds in front of men.

Jesus said nothing going into a man can defile him! Its what comes out of him that can defile him. The Kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy, all given to us, through Jesus, for free, perfection unto God. Its received by faith/believing or it DOES NOT EXIST! Holy Spirit Humility says thank you God, from the bottom of my heart, for your gift of love and perfection….. A Haughty Spirit says, oh lord don't you know how hard I worked for you today, wasn't I wonderful?

Mark you can come to my table anytime. You can sit at the best seat if there be one. You can eat and drink whatever you desire and we will be merry, joyful and thankful in loving comrade re together.

There is a true love created by God through Jesus. There is a false love of man working and trying to be good. False love emits from religious bigots who believe they have done a real good job.

I welcome anybody to my table….except religious bigots!!I can feel that ugly…''better than thou''… spirit clear across the continent! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Ed: In no way does the scripture….1) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in
    ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; (Eph 2:15) say that the ''ceremonial'' part of the law was removed or taken away. That scripture is a diversion to the question. What ceremonial part of the law was removed. And it was not in the ten commandments so what law are you referring to? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 04 2011,21:02)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 04 2011,20:39)

Ed: 1) Where does it say in the Bible that the “ceremonial laws” were done away with but other laws still stand!

TK

Hi Tim

1) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in
    ordinances
    ; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; (Eph 2:15)
    if thou will enter into (everlasting) life, keep the commandments.” (Matthew 19:17)

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Tim,

Here again is the answer to your question.
    Sorry, if you do not accept these Scriptures.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: If man could enter into life by following the commandments what was the need for Jesus to come? Everlasting/eternal life through the commandments….I don't think so!! I don't believe the law/commandments could cleanse and perfect a man. Only the gift of Jesus gave man righteousness and that by faith. TK

mikeangel
    Participant

But, the commandments still stand. Jesus said they give eternal life. Weak imperfect humans transgress them,at times, to some degree or another. But God forgives a repentant sinner. This is my confusion with you Tim. If one thinks,” My wife is sick, and I am lonely any hungry for affection, so I can commit adultry because the commandments are obsolete”. Nope. “I am short of money this month so I will hide my income and not pay taxes, I need it more than the government”. Nope.  But Tim, saved people do these things. And after, when thier concience convicts them, all they have to do is admit thier fault and they are forgiven, and they make SOME kind of effort to avoid it. Why did Jesus tell the woman who got caught commiting adultry “Nor do I condemn you, but from now on, avoid this sin” instead of “you did not sin because the commandments are obsolete after John, no need for repentance”.  If the world took your stance, this would be one crazy society, worse than it already is. You are right in one way IMO, in that since Jesus perfect sacrifice and atonement, the commandments lose thier power to kill you, if you believe in Jesus and repent of your sins. Like was said before, the great COMMANDMENT, love God with all you heart, with all your soul, and all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself, SUMMS UP the law. Not replace it.

But besides this, what I cannot understand about you is that you deny God in heaven as a separate entity. You say he is not there. You say we will be God if we realize that sin does not exist, not that there is a God in heaven with Jesus at his right hand, who guides us with the holy spirit that eminates from them.  Correct me Tim, you say that God is a state of mind in us. Everything in the bible about Miracles and God talking to people and acting separate from us is symbolized. not literal. Wouldn't that make us mortal? Not immortal like is promised?

Jesus was real. he was God in human form. He was the word made flesh, straight from the Father, forgoing human sin and weakness. How did Mary get pregnant Tim? Please don't  ignore that question.  What made Jesus? Did he literally ascend to heaven, rising up from the earth and going to heaven to be seated beside his Father, literally? How did he turn jars full of water into not only wine, but the best wine (I wonder what it tasted like). What about feeding the five thousand with 5 loaves and two fish?(I wonder what that tasted like too, I bet they looked at each other and said. “man this is good fish!”. After he died, did he literally appear to the deciples and invite them off the water for breakfast (Mmmmm, problibly smoked, I bet that was good too :) )  Point being, Is Jesus a state of mind IYO? What about the miracles? What power enabled him to perform them? It is stated in the Talmud, the record the Jews keep, that Jesus did perform miracles. They even admit that. But they say they were done “by magic”. thats a fact. What do you say?

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 04 2011,21:16)

Hi Mark,

God bless

Ed:  I believe Mark is trying to figure out why he opposes the spirit you project. The most disgusting people on earth are people that possess a religious spirit(s). Doctrines of men's ideas about God and how to please him.

Religion creates self-righteousness or workers for God. Those that believe that their own efforts and works and deeds can make them better people in the eyes of God is a lying demon doctrine to start with. If anyone thinks they can be better or worse in Gods eyes, by the things they do or don't do is attempting to “work” out their own salvation. This belief completely denies the work and gift of Jesus. Believing God through Jesus words is what pleases God. FAITH PLEASES GOD!

As I read what Mark said about getting together for some food and drink and association together and then a typical preacher who for show must make a stand against something. Even at the expense of a relationship with another a self righteous person must watch what he will eat or drink or associate with! It made my stomach became sour. That is a haughty, self-made, self righteous, haughty, boasting spirit that is proud of its good works and deeds in front of men.

Jesus said nothing going into a man can defile him! Its what comes out of him that can defile him. The Kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy, all given to us, through Jesus, for free, perfection unto God. Its received by faith/believing or it DOES NOT EXIST!  Holy Spirit Humility says thank you God, from the bottom of my heart, for your gift of love and perfection….. A Haughty Spirit says, oh lord don't you know how hard I worked for you today, wasn't I wonderful?

Mark you can come to my table anytime. You can sit at the best seat if there be one. You can eat and drink whatever you desire and we will be merry, joyful and thankful in loving comrade re together.

There is a true love created by God through Jesus. There is a false love of man working and trying to be good. False love emits from religious bigots who believe they have done a real good job.

I welcome anybody to my table….except religious bigots!!I can feel that ugly…''better than thou''… spirit clear across the continent!   IMO, TK

Also Tim, I would enjoy that. Even though I do not agree with everything you believe, I do not judge you. I share my understanding and confusion, but do not judge you. What really hurt my feelings (for some reason God made me really sensitive, and my life has made me more sensitive, and impatient), is I really was looking forward to it. i had loaded my Yamaha stereo, and the Bose 901 speakers I inherited form my dad (I bought the Yamaha reciever to go with them), and the flat screen tv, and brought my favorite concert godly videos (Third day etc. etc), and wore the “74” hoodie my wife had given me, and told my friend what an astronomical coincidence that Ed lived in his town, only to be beraided verbally. Like he said, out of my weakness, I blew up. I was really dissapointed and hurt. Now, I know him more than I did before. I have forgiven him, but I have alor of differances with his “doctrines” and beliefs on scripture much like I do yours.  IMO, you can't criticise all the churches for going astray and clouding the simple good news of salvation with off the wall declarations. That , to me, distracts from the good news, instead of promote it. But that's just me. The only thing that matters, is that we believe, that God sent his only son to save us, and he offered himself to take the punishment for us. That is the faith that saves. That matters. That shows us how much he loved  and loves us. We are required to love him too to recieve it, and mere lip service, as stated in the gospel, is not good enough. Then you are the “lord, Lord” kind of person that Jesus will say “out of my sight”. That is what I believe. I love yall. Have a good week.   :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim, what region of the country do you live in? BTW

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 05 2011,20:43)
    Ed: If man could enter into life by following the commandments what was the need for Jesus to come?

TK

Hi Tim,

To die on the cross to make available God's HolySpirit to us,
    giving us the desire to follow God's commandments and live.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 05 2011,23:04)

Hi Mark,

God bless

Ed:  I believe Mark is trying to figure out why he opposes the spirit you project. The most disgusting people on earth are people that possess a religious spirit(s). Doctrines of men's ideas about God and how to please him.

Jesus said nothing going into a man can defile him! Its what comes out of him that can defile him. The Kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy, all given to us, through Jesus, for free, perfection unto God. Its received by faith/believing or it DOES NOT EXIST!  Holy Spirit Humility says thank you God, from the bottom of my heart, for your gift of love and perfection….. A Haughty Spirit says, oh lord don't you know how hard I worked for you today, wasn't I wonderful?

I welcome anybody to my table….except religious bigots!!I can feel that ugly…''better than thou''… spirit clear across the continent!   IMO, TK

Also Tim, I would enjoy that. Even though I do not agree with everything you believe, I do not judge you. I share my understanding and confusion, but do not judge you. What really hurt my feelings (for some reason God made me really sensitive, and my life has made me more sensitive, and impatient), is I really was looking forward to it. i had loaded my Yamaha stereo, and the Bose 901 speakers I inherited form my dad (I bought the Yamaha reciever to go with them), and the flat screen tv, and brought my favorite concert godly videos (Third day etc. etc), and wore the “74” hoodie my wife had given me, and told my friend what an astronomical coincidence that Ed lived in his town, only to be beraided verbally. Like he said, out of my weakness, I blew up. I was really dissapointed and hurt. Now, I know him more than I did before. I have forgiven him, but I have alor of differances with his “doctrines” and beliefs on scripture much like I do yours.  IMO, you can't criticise all the churches for going astray and clouding the simple good news of salvation with off the wall declarations. That , to me, distracts from the good news, instead of promote it. But that's just me. The only thing that matters, is that we believe, that God sent his only son to save us, and he offered himself to take the punishment for us. That is the faith that saves. That matters. That shows us how much he loved  and loves us. We are required to love him too to recieve it, and mere lip service, as stated in the gospel, is not good enough. Then you are the “lord, Lord” kind of person that Jesus will say “out of my sight”. That is what I believe. I love yall. Have a good week.   :)

Hi Mark,

What does 'beraided' mean?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I thought you said that our “works” have nothing to do with anything?
    Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
    that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto ,
    striving [according to his working], which [worketh in me mightily];. (Colossians 1:28-29)

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

So Ed, you correct every man by showing how evil was separated from God ???

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 06 2011,08:26)

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

God bless

Sorry, it's been 28 years ago that I was in collage. I use my hands for a living now. I ment berated.

be·rate (b-rt)
    tr.v. be·rat·ed, be·rat·ing, be·rates
    To rebuke or scold angrily and at length. See Synonyms at scold.
    This fits what I see you do to others too. Peace

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 06 2011,22:13)
    So Ed, you correct every man by showing how evil was separated from God ???

What?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 06 2011,22:40)

Hi Mark,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Mark,

God bless

Sorry, it's been 28 years ago that I was in collage. I use my hands for a living now. I ment berated.

be·rate (b-rt)
    tr.v. be·rat·ed, be·rat·ing, be·rates
    To rebuke or scold angrily and at length. See Synonyms at scold.
    This fits what I see you do to others too. Peace

Tell me Mark,

How exactly have I scolded you?

ftk
    Participant

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

God bless

SHALL WE START GRADING TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS NOW!!

ftk
    Participant

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

God bless

SHALL WE START GRADING 'TYPO' ERRORS NOW!!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 07 2011,02:08)

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

God bless

SHALL WE START GRADING TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS NOW!!

Hi Tim,

For someone who says there are no rules, it's funny
    how you want to make some up to apply me; is it not?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Hey Mark: I wanted to clarify a point you wrote wrote about me to see if I can change those thoughts.

You said…..But besides this, what I cannot understand about you is that you deny God in heaven as a separate entity……PLEASE NOTE THAT I BELIEVE GOD IS EVERYWHERE!…THERE IS NO PLACE YOU CAN GO WHERE GOD IS NOT!…..WE MIGHT DO SOMETHING THAT WE THINK IS BAD OR WRONG IN GODS EYES BUT GOD DOESN'T MOVE AWAY FROM US….WHERE WOULD HE GO…HES ALREADY THERE!…..ITS OUR OWN….”SELF JUDGMENT”…. THAT WE MAKE AND FEEL CONDEMNED AS EVIL!…..THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION IN CHRIST SO IT IS NOT CHRIST THAT IS CONDEMNING ONESELF…..AND JESUS TOOK AWAY FROM US…..WHAT EVER SIN IS….SO IT CAN ONLY BE US THAT

SEPARATES OUR OWN SELF FROM GOD BY BELIEVING OUR OWN CONDEMNATION!!………. You say he is not there. You say we will be God if we realize that sin does not exist, not that there is a God in heaven with Jesus at his right hand, who guides us with the holy spirit that eminates from them…….JESUS SAID HE AND HIS FATHER WOULD COME AND MAKE THEIR “ABODE” IN US! IF WE ACCEPT THE

WORDS OF JESUS OR THE SALVATION FROM GOD/SPIRIT WORDS WITHIN WE ARE THE TEMPLE, WE ARE HIS BODY, WE ARE HIS CHURCH AND WE ARE….”ONE” IN UNITY AND AGREEMENT TOGETHER……!! Correct me Tim, you say that God is a state of mind in us. Everything in the bible about Miracles and God talking to people and acting separate from us is symbolized. not literal. Wouldn't that make us mortal? Not immortal like is promised?….YOU ARE 100% CORRECT!!….!! IS GOD A STATE OF MIND….? KINDA…YOU ARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU

ARE EVEN IF IT IS BELIEVING AN ILLUSION OF TRUTH….SO, IF WE ACCEPT THE WORDS OF GOD(HIS SPIRIT WORDS) FROM JESUS,….WITHIN OUR HEARTS/MINDS DO WE NOT BECOME “ONE” WITH THEM?….IF WE GET OUR ANGLES RIGHT WE WILL SEE TOGETHER…..BUT TO SEE THE TRUTH THAT I BELIEVE YOU MUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN ALL WAYS PERFECT UNTO GOD….THROUGH BELIEVING THE FINISHED WORKS OF JESUS AND HIS PERFECT SALVATION!!

ftk
    Participant

Hey Mark:  I wanted to clarify a point you wrote wrote about me to see if I can change those thoughts.

You said…..But besides this, what I cannot understand about you is that you deny God in heaven as a separate entity……PLEASE NOTE THAT I BELIEVE GOD IS EVERYWHERE!…THERE IS NO PLACE YOU CAN GO WHERE GOD IS NOT!…..WE MIGHT DO SOMETHING THAT WE THINK IS BAD OR WRONG IN GODS EYES BUT GOD DOESN'T MOVE AWAY FROM US….WHERE WOULD HE GO…HES ALREADY THERE!…..ITS OUR OWN….”SELF JUDGMENT”…. THAT WE MAKE AND FEEL CONDEMNED AS EVIL!…..THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION IN CHRIST SO IT IS NOT CHRIST THAT IS CONDEMNING ONESELF…..AND JESUS TOOK AWAY FROM US…..WHAT EVER SIN IS….SO IT CAN ONLY BE US THAT

SEPARATES OUR OWN SELF FROM GOD BY BELIEVING OUR OWN CONDEMNATION!!………. You say he is not there. You say we will be God if we realize that sin does not exist, not that there is a God in heaven with Jesus at his right hand, who guides us with the holy spirit that eminates from them…….JESUS SAID HE AND HIS FATHER WOULD COME AND MAKE THEIR “ABODE” IN US! IF WE ACCEPT THE

WORDS OF JESUS OR THE SALVATION FROM GOD/SPIRIT WORDS WITHIN WE ARE THE TEMPLE, WE ARE HIS BODY, WE ARE HIS CHURCH AND WE ARE….”ONE” IN UNITY AND AGREEMENT TOGETHER……!!  Correct me Tim, you say that God is a state of mind in us. Everything in the bible about Miracles and God talking to people and acting separate from us is symbolized. not literal. Wouldn't that make us mortal? Not immortal like is promised?….YOU ARE 100% CORRECT!!….!! IS GOD A STATE OF MIND….? KINDA…YOU ARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU

ARE EVEN IF IT IS BELIEVING AN ILLUSION OF TRUTH….SO, IF WE ACCEPT THE WORDS OF GOD(HIS SPIRIT WORDS) FROM JESUS,….WITHIN OUR HEARTS/MINDS DO WE NOT BECOME “ONE” WITH THEM?….IF WE GET OUR ANGLES RIGHT WE WILL SEE TOGETHER…..BUT TO SEE THE TRUTH THAT I BELIEVE YOU MUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN ALL WAYS PERFECT UNTO GOD….THROUGH BELIEVING THE FINISHED WORKS OF JESUS AND HIS PERFECT SALVATION!!

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 05 2011,23:10)
    Tim, what region of the country do you live in? BTW

HEY MARK: BRADENTON FLORIDA, 45MI. SOUTH OF TAMPA! BEAUTIFUL WEST COAST, GULF OF MEXICO….CAME FROM KANSAS CITY MISSOURI IN 1964…..

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account