New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 03 2011,20:34)
    Hi Tim,

God's commandments are given for our own good.
    Following the 10 commandments insures our freedom.
    Jesus came to put God's commandments into our hearts.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed: Tell me something Ed. Any law has a consequence or some form of retribution!

What is the penalty or consequence for breaking one of the laws of Moses? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 03 2011,22:06)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: Tell me something Ed. Any law has a consequence or some form of retribution!

What is the penalty or consequence for breaking one of the laws of Moses?  TK

Hi Tim,

What are you calling “the laws of Moses”?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Come on that's two many scriptures! Here's about 10…

Matt.8:4…offer the gift that Moses commanded…

Mrk.1:44….those things Moses commaded

7:10….Moses said, honor thy father and mother….

10:3…what did Moses command you…

12:19….Moses wrote…If a mans brother die….

John….1:17….for the law was given through Moses….

1:45….we have found him of whom Moses in the law….

7:19…..Did not Moses give you the law…

7:23….that the law of Moses should not be broken…

So, what law have you been talking about? TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 03 2011,21:36)
    Hey Mark: Please don't give up on me yet. If I have remained silent on anything it was by mistake. I may have to say to you, I don't know the answer but I will not run from any question with an honest heart-felt answer to the best of my knowledge.

As we continue our quest for the truth of God that is revealed by Jesus in the new testament there are some basic truths that would tend to lead us in the right direction. Since we know there was need for a new way unto a relationship with God from the old to the new we might ask, why? What was wrong with the old that the new was even necessary.

The law or written ordinances or rules could not make a God/worshiper clean or righteous.  Perfection and purification, of mankind can only be in a mind that's washed clean of sin/wrong/unworthiness,unrighteousness,unclean,dirty etc.,!  God wanted to be accepted within the clean heart of man through love, not be self created by following rules and laws. The mind of man is the clearing house of mankind. How a man is programed in mind is… As a man thinketh in his heart/mind, so he is! Rules and regulations and laws kept a man in constant self judgment and condemnation as a failure. This kept man constantly separated from God not joined to God. Man began creating religion/or religious ideas of pleasing God or pacifying God with thousands of rules, rituals, feast days, fast days, sabbath days, works for God, works for cleanliness, deeds for worthiness, all types of ''efforts by man” to make himself worthy and acceptable to God.  That means of mans attempted self purification kept him in sin, 24/7! His mind believed in separation from God most all the time. He always felt short of what God wanted him to be. Self condemned! Much like the churches teach today. They still preach hang on in there, hope for the best, try to be good, do good things, work out your salvation etc.!  The only truth there is, it is truly “THEIR SALVATION” they are working on which is no salvation at all!!                      

The new way to Gods Salvation is faith in the fact that God did the works for us and gave it to us if we can accept and believe. Jesus came fulfilled all the old covenant, fulfilled the law and prophets and began to preach the Kingdom of God within each human being that will accept and believe.  If each human being will accept what Jesus did with his entire life, they will find that they have been washed clean by the words of God, ordained for the continued teaching of all who will accept, been saved from sin forever gone, taken from the heart of each believer and healed and made whole by faith in life/God.

Then cometh the thief to kill, steal, and destroy…the truth of God! This is darkness in high places, rulers, wicked spirits/doctrines held in high esteem in large churches. The war for truth of God or lies of darkness is on! After one hears the words of truth and believe
    then comes wickedness, lies and deceptions to steal this good word of God truth, of total Salvation/perfection in Christ. Some give it up completely, some sixty fold, some thirty fold some twenty fold and some hold fast to the truth, girt with the shield of faith, the helmet of Salvation ready to go to war with darkness, lies, deceptions, untruth that say it can't be that easy, ''faith alone'', that can't be the truth, look at this, look at that, no we are just sinner saved by grace! This is the great war of Armageddon. A war for the truth of God in the mind of man. Who will live? Who can hold fast the truth against lies and error. The Light of God filling the mind of man, removing or casting out the darkness into outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth, apart from God.  Just some thoughts to ponder. God bless you!  TK

Hey Tim,

First of all, God bless you too.  :)

The lies and deception in themselves are sins. they wouldn't be sins unless there was a rule that was broken. It is a sin to lie, or mislead, or decieve. No one likes to be lied to. No one likes to be decieved. Without commandments, SUMMED UP by the great commandment, to love one another as you love yourself, there is no sin. You are right. But, it is the great commandment given to us by God's son himself, that is commanded. We are under that.

Like you told me one time, just imagine with me for a minute.

Lets say everyone bleieved in Jesus and lived this. You could leave your house unlocked all the time. You wouldn't worry about the safety of your kids or grandkids. If you needed help, your neighbors would be knocking at your door asking “what can I do to help, I love you”. If you wanted to go fishing, or hunting or whatever, people would invite you over to share what they have, and tell you to come back whenever you wanted to, knowing you would never steal from them or take advantage of them. People would always let you merge in traffic. Everyone would hold doors open for everyone, and smile, and hug, without even personally knowing them. Love would be overflowing and everywhere.

Tim, I will live here someday, but it is not here. This world is under the spell of satan, and it's getting worse all the time. Women are raped, children molested (I was at 13), dreams broken, and lives shattered. This hypothetical world I mentioned, which you imply is here, is not.  It is not possible. Look around you. Listen to yourself. Churches mislead, and collect money, for salerys of staff, and help for the needy is a idea, and a limited project, not the priority like Isaiah  said it is, but like Paul said, at least they promote Jesus as savior. The new agers say there is no law, and to do as you want, but the world I mentioned is not possible with that. Everybody would be self-satisfying, because without the law of love unto God, it is love unto self, because they say we are God. Naw man.  But what I described is comming, and the separate God you say doesn't exist is going to straighten this all out, one way or another,and have his day, and sin and darkness will be destroyed, not through “gnosis” but by God “burning the chaff” and bringing us into the place he has been preparing for the last 2000 years or so “I go to prepare a place for you”. Love, Mark

Even If I give up, God never does. But I'm not. You stand or fall by yourself. I just state my understanding of “the big picture” shown to me in scripture, black and white (and red)

ftk
    Participant

Hey Ed: Lets look at something you said….[“This world is under the spell of satan, and it's getting worse all the time”]. Women are raped, children molested (I was at 13), dreams broken, and lives shattered. This hypothetical world I mentioned, which you imply is here, is not.

Now, if this world is under the “spell” of “satan” or deception (that would be wrong thinking and believing in the heart of mankind) would it not be corrected if the “truth” of God, right thinking, pure love, Jesus came along and cast out deceived thinking, or pure light came and obliterated all darkness and deception! It's the ''programing'' of the world that needs to change. You don't have to throw away a good computer just because the programing is messed up! Clear out the errant/sinful/programing in humanity and re-fill humanity with the peace and love of God and every human that accepts that “New Programing” becomes a new man, born again with new truth/information.

Seems like if we just bring in the light…the darkness must go…it has no choice….dark cannot express in light…light overcomes dark….a light switch turns on the light which instantly removes all darkness. Darkness cannot overtake light it can only try to trick or deceive it. Fires that destroy the chaff….leave ''the wheat'' to be gathered together…..fires destroy the bad seed…..but ''leave the good seed'' to grow into a mighty tree of life/light!

The place that Jesus went away to “prepare a place for you”….is “in you”….that where ever Jesus and God are, you are there also!

God/Jesus/the Holy Spirit/the Truth/the Comforter/the teacher/, all dwell, make their abode, live in, the body of Christ/the Temple of God….YOU!! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Mark: I'm so sorry that post above was not for Ed it was for you! Sorry, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 03 2011,22:23)
    Ed: Come on that's two many scriptures! Here's about 10…

Matt.8:4…offer the gift that Moses commanded…

Mrk.1:44….those things Moses commaded

7:10….Moses said, honor thy father and mother….

10:3…what did Moses command you…

12:19….Moses wrote…If a mans brother die….

John….1:17….for the law was given through Moses….

1:45….we have found him of whom Moses in the law….

7:19…..Did not Moses give you the law…

7:23….that the law of Moses should not be broken…

So, what law have you been talking about?  TK

Hi Tim,

I have been trying to tell you that the 10 commandments of God were not done away with,
    only ceremonial law that was a shadow-picture of Christ was done away with.
    Perhaps you were never taught this biblical truth before, Tim?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 03 2011,21:41)
    I will admit that, that when you condesended me, I blew my stack. It hurt me and I was really disappointed. You never invited me over.
    I left without even having a clue as to where you lived there. That is incorrect.

Hi Tim,

Perhaps you forgot that when you called me:
    I said that you were about a half of a mile from my place.
    I also said that I lived a stones throw from a famous restaurant chain.
    I invited you over (that night) as I told you how close you were in town to me (a 1/2 mile).

Perhaps going off to an isolated place in the woods with you could have been an intense spiritual experience,
    but after the violent outburst you exhibited on the phone I decided that going off into the woods with you might not be such a good idea.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 03 2011,22:09)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 03 2011,22:06)

Hi Tim,

God bless

What is the penalty or consequence for breaking one of the laws of Moses?  TK

Hi Tim,

What are you calling “the laws of Moses”?

God bless

Ed: You are the only one on this site that will play with words and phrases to cover up or camouflage your own errant doctrines. Exposed to the light they can't stand.

Lets not play games about laws. There were thousands of them from the Jews. Jesus made reference to the law of Moses. Hmm! I wonder why it was the law of Moses instead of the law of God? Oh well, that's not just the Ten commandments that your talking about.

What law were they talking about when Moses wrote if a brother dies leaving…….That was not the 10 commandments. Stop! No further arguing about laws. No need. If a man of God is free he has no laws because he needs no laws. I am free in the truth, you choose to be under laws. So be it. Let it alone, I'll be free in Christ Jesus who set me free and you can be bound by laws that never cleansed anyone. Stop with your religious phrases like the ten commandments “insures our freedom”, that bullshit and you know it.

You play games I look for truth. You are typical of most every preacher I've ever known. Your doctrines cannot stand against the truth so you ask stupid questions. I do not believe you are a stupid person. There are others on this site that I can truly learn from because they really want to know You are what deception creates. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 04 2011,05:27)
    Ed:

(1)What law were they talking about when Moses wrote if a brother dies leaving…….That was not the 10 commandments. (2)Stop! No further arguing about laws. (3)No need. If a man of God is free he has no laws because he needs no laws. (4)I am free in the truth,  you choose to be under laws. So be it. (5)Let it alone, I'll be free in Christ Jesus who set me free and you can be bound by laws that never cleansed anyone. (6)Stop with your religious phrases like the ten commandments “insures our freedom”, that bullshit and you know it.

(7)You play games I look for truth. (8)You are typical of most every preacher I've ever known. (9)Your doctrines cannot stand against the truth so you ask stupid questions. (10)I do not believe you are a stupid person. (11)There are others on this site that I can truly learn from because they really want to know You are what deception creates. IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

1) You are the first to bring this up.
    2) My point is only for you to understand.
    3) The law is not greater than the purpose of it.
    4) Are you not under God's leadership? <–Please answer
    5) Spin
    6) Where does all this built-up resentment come from?

7) Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (2Tim 3:7)
    8) Flattery will get you no-where.
    9) Like what?
    10) Thanks
    11) Huh?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Oh well, that's not just the Ten commandments that your talking about.

Hi Tim,

FALSE, I have been referencing the 10 commandments,
    not the ceremonial laws that were done away with.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 04 2011,03:22)

I will admit that, that when you condesended me, I blew my stack. It hurt me and I was really disappointed. You never invited me over.
    I left without even having a clue as to where you lived there. That is incorrect.

Hi Tim,

I invited you over (that night) as I told you how close you were in town to me (a 1/2 mile).

Perhaps going off to an isolated place in the woods with you could have been an intense spiritual experience,
    but after the violent outburst you exhibited on the phone I decided that going off into the woods with you might not be such a good idea.

God bless

You never invited me over. The conversation went in the toilet real fast. We might have talked about vague locations, but you did not invite me over Ed. We will see it at Judgement. But you are right, I did lose my temper when you condensended me. 2 or three sentances, I was hurt. But after that , you didn't have the chance to not have communion with me, because it was the last time we spoke. There are many loving understanding people in the world that will fellowship with me without treating me as you did. What do you do besides ride people online and correct others on your perceptions? Do you attend or support anything besides the church of Ed? Just curious.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 04 2011,10:51)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 04 2011,03:22)

Hi Tim,

God bless

You never invited me over. The conversation went in the toilet real fast. We might have talked about vague locations, but you did not invite me over Ed. We will see it at Judgement. But you are right, I did lose my temper when you condensended me. 2 or three sentances, I was hurt. But after that , you didn't have the chance to not have communion with me, because it was the last time we spoke. There are many loving understanding people in the world that will fellowship with me without treating me as you did. What do you do besides ride people online and correct others on your perceptions? Do you attend or support anything besides the church of Ed? Just curious.

Hi Mark,

That probably would have been one of the myriad of things
    that we would have talked about “in person”.
    What is the church of Ed?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

All of your unnorthodox doctrines, like how evil was separated from God by the cross, and that he is not comming again because he is already here, which is scripturally not true, because at the end of Revalations he says “I am comming soon”, which was after pentacost when you said he returned. Also this-

2 Thessalonians 2
    1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3LET NO MAN DECIEVE YOU by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness OF HIS COMING:

Etc. Etc. And you say you, a mere human, full of weakness, do not sin. and you say Tim is flawed………

And you treat a fellow Christian, who honestly reached out to you , with guile and Judgement, and then lie about it. Love, Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear that you harbor such ill feelings towards me. :(

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 04 2011,19:55)

Etc. Etc. And you say you, a mere human, full of weakness, do not sin. and you say Tim is flawed………

Hi Mark,

I NEVER said Tim was 'flawed'. Why don't you ask Tim?
    You sure do attach a lot of 'spin' to the things that I say. ???

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Mark,

YOU would not make a very good translator.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 04 2011,05:55)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: 1) Where does it say in the Bible that the “ceremonial laws” were done away with but other laws still stand! There were no “ceremonial laws” in the ten commandments. What laws are you referring to and where does it say they are changed. (scriptures please)

That's a deceiving doctrine. Actually it is written that no part of the law will be removed….until the whole law is fulfilled/completed! Rom.10:4…. Christ is the end of the law for those who believe!….I believe…you don't!

2) Where is the book of Moses that the Sadducee's referred to where they said,….Mark12:19….Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a mans brother die, and leave…..et.al.! where is the book of Moses.

3) Why did Jesus refer to,….''the law of Moses” and not the commandments of God? He referred to the ''commandments'' but not “of God” TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 04 2011,19:55)
    All of your unnorthodox doctrines, like how evil was separated from God by the cross, and that he is not comming again because he is already here, which is scripturally not true, because at the end of Revalations he says “I am comming soon”, which was after pentacost when you said he returned. Also this-

2 Thessalonians 2
    1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3LET NO MAN DECIEVE YOU  by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness OF HIS COMING:

And you treat a fellow Christian, who honestly reached out to you , with guile and Judgement, and then lie about it.  Love, Mark

Hi Mark,

The day of Christ is the “Feast of Tabernacles”, not Pentecost.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 04 2011,20:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 04 2011,05:55)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: 1) Where does it say in the Bible that the “ceremonial laws” were done away with but other laws still stand!

3) Why did Jesus refer to,….''the law of Moses” and not the commandments of God?

TK

Hi Tim

1) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in
    ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; (Eph 2:15)
    “if thou will enter into (everlasting) life, keep the commandments.” (Matthew 19:17)

3) He referred to both, see point #1.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account