New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

You are picking and choosing to support what you already perceive to be the truth

The pot is now calling the kettle black? (Mark 4:33)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 07 2011,17:00)

Quote (mikeangel @ July 05 2011,23:19)
    Tim

You still sin, Jesus himself said no one but God is good.

Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

What are implying by this?   … Jesus (?) did sin or Jesus (?) is God?

Please explain EXACTLY what you believe; OK?

God bless

Jesus is the word made flesh, God incarnate, the only human who was perfect. Unlike Adam, he didn't fall. By his perfect sacrifice death is destroyed and those of us that believe in him and live unto him are saved from what we deserve. To him be glory and honor and praise forever. Amen.

mikeangel
    Participant

By the way, I Love ya'll !!!! :) :) :)

ftk
    Participant

To all: Would someone answer this question! If your friend sins does his sin affect you? Are you a sinner because your friend sinned even if you didn't sin like he did?

Then how would Adams sin be held against mankind? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ July 11 2011,22:51)
    To all:  Would someone answer this question!  If your friend sins does his sin affect you?  Are you a sinner because your friend sinned even if you didn't sin like he did?

Then how would Adams sin be held against mankind?  TK

Hi TK,

Does TK stand for Tim Kraft?

Let me give you an example; OK.
    If you're in a car and ‘a friend’ robs a bank,
    you become an accessory if you don't turn them in.
    If you have need for any further questions please ask; OK?

His rebellion was passed down.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

mikeangel
    Participant

To all:  Would someone answer this question!  If your friend sins does his sin affect you?  Are you a sinner because your friend sinned even if you didn't sin like he did?

Because. he was perfect, without flaw, just like you have claimed to be. God created everything perfect like this. He only said, in a sense, in my opinion “You have perfection in every thing you have, and I created it that way, I made you out of love. Therefore, love me and not the things I created or lust after them or you will  die”. And he did. The “apple” was more important to him at that moment than his creators direct command. He disobeyed. It doesn't matter that Eve tricked him into it. God told him not to do it and he did, like every human on the planet is doing today. The key is believing in him who came in human form, sacrificing himself who was perfect, for humanity who is not (that be us bro) so we could have forgiveness through him. Honor forever to him forever. Amen. Peace-Mark

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 11 2011,23:10)

Hi TK,

Does TK stand for Tim Kraft?

Let me give you an example; OK.
    If you're in a car and ‘a friend’ robs a bank,
    you become an accessory if you don't turn them in.
    If you have need for any further questions please ask; OK?

His rebellion was passed down.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed: The driver of a getaway car is a participant in the crime. That is not an applicable analogy. The getaway driver is a part of the crime. How about a man two blocks down the road who knows nothing about what is happening? Is he liable for the crime? Does he go to jail? Does he pay the price of the crime? You know he is not and doesn't.

You know that one person is not liable for another persons sin but you refuse to admit it. It alter your errant doctrines that you must protect.

Even in this world participants only, would be liable for the punishment of the crime.

I'm talking about humans that had no part in what you call a sin or crime/law breaking where there was no law.

Once the criminals in a Bank robery including the get away driver serve their time for their crime they go free.

Religious doctrines say God is not nearly as fair as mans laws. Religion says God dooms and judges man as an unclean sinner
    until such time as he can find a perfect man and have him killed to somehow balance sin in the world. (Actually God would be an accomplice in killing Jesus, by having the Jews have the Romans kill Jesus)!

Religion says that mans crime was choosing incorrectly, which is not even a crime. The choice carried the result, death! It should have had nothing to do with all mankind. It was only by people following one anothers actions and garnering the punishment to themselves through wrong thinking by judging themsleves as evil-doers or sinners and prounouncing their own demise for a choice they didn't even make. Then pronouncing their error of belief on all other innocent, pure, perfect born sons of God as they come into the world.

Now answer the true question! Does a person that has nothing to do with a “sin” that another person commits, is he held responsible for the sin committed? And is everyone on the earth responsible for everyone elses sins? What is the difference with Adam?

Saying his rebellion was passed down follows my thoughts that “sin” was always wrong thinking, it wasn't the truth. It was actually mans own mental judgment, against himself, which has been religion for decades. Punishment for something he didn't even do or have anything to do with. Just satan/lies/deception against the truth.

Yea, I'm now ftk I fried my hard drive and in so doing I guess it disturbed my forum registry somehow. Any ideas on restoring my hd? I supposedly have automatic Verizon Broadband backup but as yet I don't know how to effect it.

God bless, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Hmmmm, computer signs. hmmmmm. :)

ftk
    Participant

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ July 12 2011,05:51)

TK

this is the best question ever.

it definitely does not affect God ,but it is affecting us for sure

that is what Christ came and show us by his temporary live with us on earth

that we have to conduct our self not according to the flesh but according to the will of God

so no matter what you neighbor does if it is good learn it if it is bad do not follow him,follow Christ example.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

This is what you profess- You developed a “philosophy” on your own, foresaking and symbolizing the Bible, and transformed it into what you supposedly developed on your own. I may be wrong, I am not perfect or God, like you think you are, but I don't believe you when you say you came up with all this all on your own, without any influance from the “enlightened” who have came up with this psuedo-religion that trashes God's great commandments, and turns it into “my will be done”, instead of “your will be done”. When everything is in your face, and the waters are raging, and men are dying of heart attacks from the fear of what is comming soon when they find out, what will your self-rightious thinking avail you? What will you do when the end comes?  Also.

<>

New International Version (©1984)
    Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

:) :) :)

mikeangel
    Participant

By the way, Adams sin only opened the door, and death came into the world. It's not his sin that separates you from God, it's YOUR sin. It's when you do wrong. Nobody but Jesus lived sinless. It's all over the bible you twist up.

Romans 3:10-12
    New International Version (NIV)

10 As it is written:

“There is no one righteous, not even one;
    11 there is no one who understands;
    there is no one who seeks God.
    12 All have turned away,
    they have together become worthless;
    there is no one who does good,
    not even one.”[a]

Not even you. Thats where IMO you tread a very tragic line. One cannot be forgiven unless he repents. John the Baptist, the one you say ended the law, even in opening the way for Jesus, instituted the Baptism of REPENTANCE. If you do not aknowledge your sins and repent of them I cannot see how you will be forgiven. And Then you think of yourself as Jesus because you don't believe in sin. ??? Is not that blasphemy?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ July 14 2011,15:30)

By the way, Adams sin only opened the door, and death came into the world. It's not his sin that separates you from God, it's YOUR sin. It's when you do wrong. Nobody but Jesus lived sinless. It's all over the bible you twist up.

Romans 3:10-12
    New International Version (NIV)

10 As it is written:

“There is no one righteous, not even one;
    11 there is no one who understands;
      there is no one who seeks God.
    12 All have turned away,
      they have together become worthless;
    there is no one who does good,
      not even one.”[a]

Not even you. Thats where IMO you tread a very tragic line. One cannot be forgiven unless he repents. John the Baptist, the one you say ended the law, even in opening the way for Jesus, instituted the Baptism of REPENTANCE. If you do not aknowledge your sins and repent of them I cannot see how you will be forgiven. And Then you think of yourself as Jesus because you don't believe in sin.   ???  Is not that blasphemy?

I mark

I beleive you did not understand TK questions ,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: The question remains. If a person sins do other people suffer his punishment? TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ July 14 2011,16:54)
    Pierre: The question remains. If a person sins do other people suffer his punishment? TK

TK

i answer that one;
    ,it definitely does not affect God ,but it is affecting us for sure

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ July 14 2011,09:54)

Hi Tim,

That depends. If a father of three small children has
    an adulterous affair, his wife and children DO suffer!

If that same father later robs a bank and is incarcerated,
    his wife and children will indeed suffer his punishment as well.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

When a man sins, and then says he did not sin because sin doesn't exist if you don't believe in sin, and then sins more and more, and then claims to be perfect like Jesus because they don't sin , but in reality sins every day, will Jesus forgive him? If they don't believe they need forgiveness will God give it to them anyway, knowing they thought they were perfect in themselves? If you deny the saving power of Jesus and forgiveness through him, and it's absolute requirement to your salvation will you be aquitted anyway ? “no one is good but God alone”.

mikeangel
    Participant

Luke 17:10 >>

New International Version (©1984)
    So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.'”

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ July 14 2011,13:16)
    When a man sins, and then says he did not sin because sin doesn't exist if you don't believe in sin, and then sins  more and more, and then claims to be perfect  like Jesus because they don't sin , but in reality sins every day, will Jesus forgive him? If they don't believe they need forgiveness will God give it to them anyway, knowing they thought they were perfect in themselves?  If you deny the saving power of Jesus and forgiveness through him, and it's absolute requirement to your salvation will you be aquitted anyway ? “no one is good but God alone”.

Mark: Jesus paid a dear price to cleanse you from sin. It is a sham that you deny the work of Jesus cleansing you and hold fast to doctrines and ideas that a master of darkness has convinced you of. I do not believe you can even tell me what sin is. If not how can you know you do it all the time and every day? You have a great faith developed in a lie from hell.

Because you have denied the cleansing grace of Jesus and declare yourself to be a sinner full of sin and sin everyday I think it not wise to tell another that they are sinners or are in sin. To their own master they stand or fall. Your judgment will be for you only!! Judge/condem not, lest YOU BE CONDEMNED!

I did not say sin does not exist!! I have accepted the salvation and deliverence from sin provided through Jesus. Jesus took away our sin if you believe it.

A man with a sin consciousness or a mind that believes in sin cannot receive from God.

Your fathers heart is breaking as you deny his salvation from sin and continue to see yourself imperfect and in darkness. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 14 2011,12:20)

Quote (ftk @ July 14 2011,09:54)

Hi Tim,

That depends. If a father of three small children has
    an adulterous affair, his wife and children DO suffer!

If that same father later robs a bank and is incarcerated,
    his wife and children will indeed suffer his punishment as well.

God bless

Ed: That is not the question. Do other people suffer? It matters not how many “choose” to suffer for another. It is a choice to “grieve” or “suffer” or “feel sorrow” for another. It is not a punishment for a crime that you didn't commit.

The answer is the father in your analogy suffers for what he himself did. The children are not charged with adultery.

Again, the law does not come and arrest the children and put them in jail for bank robbery. It was not their crime. Only the one that committed the crime is punished.

It would be totally unjust for one to commit a crime and others pay the penalty for that crime. We both know this!
    IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account