New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 01 2011,00:57)
    Luke 17
    1Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

2It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

3Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

4And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

5And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.

6And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

7But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat?

8And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?

9Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not.

10So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, SAY, WE ARE UNPROFITABLE SERVANTS: we have done that which was our duty to do.

We read differantly. I am a unprofitable servant. This is what Jesus told me to say. You want me to crontradict Jesus?

I see Tim as saying, “Hello my fellow perfect human being! Thank God I came to the realization I was perfect and  King like you, of my Kingdom! Thank goodness I wasn't like that miserable wretch of a man Mark, who lived in repentance all his life and thirsted for holiness. Here I am! What? Judgement? There is no Judgement! That was back there! You mean it was literal? CRAP! What am I gonna do now?

ftk
    Participant

Mike; You said….[You can't tell me what he would say, nor can I]….. If you don't know what God says then how can you argue as to what the Bible says. If Jesus is not the words of God expressed for our learning then it would be true that we can't know what God says. But if Gods says we are something, then we are whatever he says we are. That is faith and obedience to the words of God. Faith is what pleases God. Yes I can tell you exactly what God says. I can stand and lay down my life for what God says. God cannot lie. God speaks the truth. I know what he says. I've been faithful to search the truth. That's his only requirement. Find truth, believe it, and live it.

If you actually did read the bible occasionally you might find the truth. If you are being judged from the books that are opened in Revelation, then you are not written in the Book of Life!! Only the dead are written in the Books to be judged. Those in the book of life have already been judged when they accepted the words of God through Jesus. They resurrected from the dead to new life in Christ. The book of life opens to those searching for truth/life! Anyone who has accepted the gift of Jesus of pure, sinless, life in God has nothing further to judge. Judgment is unto death. Freedom is unto life.

Jesus agreed with the scripture that said we are all gods!

I understand also that you do not believe you have the Kingdom of God within you! (Luke17:21) So I must ask,….why would God make us kings and priests if we didn't have a Temple and a Kingdom to rule?(Rev.4:6) how are you going to reign on earth as a sinful beggar. Rev.5:10 says….and hast made us, unto our God, kings and priests: and we shall reign on earth…..hello, you still there? I know you apparently have no kingdom of God inside you and I would guess you don't consider yourself a priest of the church which is your body or even consider yourself a priest of your own Temple of God. Maybe you are not the temple of God. Its by faith, it depends what you believe.

I am well aware of who it is that points the finger at the bretherin. I know where dark powers bring judgments and lies and deceptions against the words of Jesus. Dark doctrines that attempt to steal the true words of God/light from the heart. I recognize the darkness and destruction that cometh to kill the word of God, steal the truth and destroy faith in God completely. TK

mikeangel
    Participant

If you actually did read the bible occasionally you might find the truth.

Coming from someone who says there is no sin, and the world won't end, you need to take your own advice IMHO. Peace and love Tim-Mark

ftk
    Participant

Mark: Yes, I agree with the nine scriptures I wrote to you earlier. Jesus took our sin away. Those who believe that to be true, have no sin! Those who deny what Jesus did and claim to still have sin, are in sin and darkness until they come to the light of truth. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 02 2011,09:37)
    Mark: Yes, I agree with the nine scriptures I wrote to you earlier. Jesus took our sin away. Those who believe that to be true, have no sin! Those who deny what Jesus did and claim to still have sin, are in sin and darkness until they come to the light of truth. TK

Hi Tim,

Unless we agree on all Scripture, one can only pick and choose what they want to believe.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Ed: I didn't understand your post. But I don't intend to imply that choosing just a scripture to support an idea one has is finding truth. The Bible with its many writers and written in many differing ways is still aligned to the truth of God intended. All doctrines must align with one another on a specific truth. I a person quotes the scripture…all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God….and says that means everyone is a sinner that is an error. All at one time were sinners, all at one time had fallen short of the Glory of God, but thank goodness for Jesus, because he paid for it all for us. Now in Jesus we are no more sinners! Now in Jesus we do not fall short of God!

I know you know this I'm just thinking out-loud if you don't mind! Bless you, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

..and says that means everyone is a sinner that is an error. All at one time were sinners, all at one time had fallen short of the Glory of God, but thank goodness for Jesus, because he paid for it all for us. Now in Jesus we are no more sinners! Now in Jesus we do not fall short of God!

I know you know this I'm just thinking out-loud if you don't mind! Bless you, TK

what you mean is that you have heard the good news of Gods gospel and accepted and so changed your ways (stop sinning) and apply Gods will in your live and now live without sin ,and so be blessed ,

right ?

:)

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Why do you keep putting something “you” have to do, after your purification unto God by faith? That's, faith plus….an action. That is not the truth. Faith is the connector to the truth. Everything Jesus did for mankind, he “gave” to mankind. Its a gift! People don't give gifts and then expect the person to perform a way or do a thing. You say….hear the good news of Gods gospel…”AND THEN”…change this, stop that, apply this, live this way, do, don't do, et.al.! You have added to the truth of God your own beliefs. Those are not requirements. Jesus saves us from all sin! Believe it or reject it. You have added “things” that you believe you must do to keep it. Those are lies. That is untruth. You heard that or made it up yourself. Your works have nothing to do with your salvation unto God!

To stop sinning, stop believing in sin. Jesus took it away. Jesus cleansed us from all sin. Why do you dirty yourself, setting up idols or works from your hands to make you perfect? Stop believing that sin is something you do or don't do! That is not what the scriptures say. The will of God is faith. You keep wanting to follow the “will” of God. The will of God is that we believe what he says. WITHOUT ADDING TO IT SOMETHING WE DO!! Faith plus our efforts! How would you feel if you bought a little child an expensive remote race-car or truck and gave it to him as a gift and he thanked you so much and said, I will now sweep the walk because of your gift, to more or less even things up a bit. ABOMINATION! You cannot earn nor pay for the gift of God in any way, shape or form!!

How do you “stop sinning”? What do you mean? Stop doing “stuff”? Stop thinking “stuff”? Stop doing anything that angers another? You keep looking for something to “do” or “not do” to aid your salvation. I'm telling you that if you believe “anything” you do as work with your hands to be “good” or “acceptable” unto God is idol worship. The works of mans hands. Things man can do to make him better unto God. That is man creating and idol in his mind of something he can do to perfect himself further unto God. You and I can do absolutely nothing to perfect ourselves, help our perfection, or aid in our purification unto God. FAITH ONLY IN THE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS WILL PURIFY YOUR SOUL AND CLEANSE YOU FROM SIN UNTO GOD!!

IT IS BY “FAITH ALONE” THAT WE RECEIVE THE GIFT OF GOD…OUR PURIFICATION IN CHRIST…..THE GIFT OF SALVATION…. ONLY UNBELIEF COULD CAUSE ONE TO NOT EXPERIENCE THE TRUTH! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 05 2011,04:12)
    Pierre: Why do you keep putting something “you” have to do, after your purification unto God by faith? That's, faith plus….an action.  That is not the truth. Faith is the connector to the truth. Everything Jesus did for mankind, he “gave” to mankind. Its a gift! People don't give gifts and then expect the person to perform a way or do a thing. You say….hear the good news of Gods gospel…”AND THEN”…change this, stop that, apply this, live this way, do, don't do, et.al.! You have added to the truth of God your own beliefs. Those are not requirements. Jesus saves us from all sin! Believe it or reject it. You have added “things” that you believe you must do to keep it. Those are lies. That is untruth. You heard that or made it up yourself. Your works have nothing to do with your salvation unto God!

To stop sinning, stop believing in sin. Jesus took it away. Jesus cleansed us from all sin. Why do you dirty yourself, setting up idols or works from your hands to make you perfect? Stop believing that sin is something you do or don't do! That is not what the scriptures say. The will of God is faith. You keep wanting to follow the “will” of God. The will of God is that we believe what he says. WITHOUT ADDING TO IT SOMETHING WE DO!! Faith plus our efforts! How would you feel if you bought a little child an expensive remote race-car or truck and gave it to him as a gift and he thanked you so much and said, I will now sweep the walk because of your gift, to more or less even things up a bit. ABOMINATION! You cannot earn nor pay for the gift of God in any way, shape or form!!

How do you “stop sinning”? What do you mean? Stop doing “stuff”? Stop thinking “stuff”? Stop doing anything that angers another?  You keep looking for something to “do” or “not do” to aid your salvation. I'm telling you that if you believe “anything” you do as work with your hands to be “good” or “acceptable” unto God is idol worship. The works of mans hands. Things man can do to make him better unto God. That is man creating and idol in his mind of something he can do to perfect himself further unto God. You and I can do absolutely nothing to perfect ourselves, help our perfection, or aid in our purification unto God. FAITH ONLY IN THE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS WILL PURIFY YOUR SOUL AND CLEANSE YOU FROM SIN UNTO GOD!!

IT IS BY “FAITH ALONE” THAT WE RECEIVE THE GIFT OF GOD…OUR PURIFICATION IN CHRIST…..THE GIFT OF SALVATION…. ONLY UNBELIEF COULD CAUSE ONE TO NOT EXPERIENCE THE TRUTH!   IMO, TK

tk

Jas 2:20 You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ?
    Jas 2:21 Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?
    Jas 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.
    Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend.
    Jas 2:24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.
    Jas 2:25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction?
    Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

JN 8:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me.
    JN 14:15 “ If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

JN 14:24 “He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.
    JN 21:15 So when they had finished breakfast, Jesus *said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these?” He *said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He *said to him, “Tend My lambs.”
    JN 21:16 He *said to him again a second time, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me?” He *said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He *said to him, “ Shepherd My sheep.”
    JN 21:17 He *said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.” Jesus *said to him, “ Tend My sheep.

JN 3:36 “He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

AC 5:29 But Peter and the apostles answered, “ We must obey God rather than men.
    AC 5:32 “And we are witnesses of these things; and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey Him.”

RO 2:8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation.

if you can stop with your opinions and give understanding to those scriptures above,

what is there to show LOVE to ?
    what is there to OBEY to ??

his James the apostles of Christ a liar ???

and for your info I do not live in or with sin,I
    love and obey Christ and God and so do not rely on my self

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 04 2011,09:56)
    tk

..and says that means everyone is a sinner that is an error. All at one time were sinners, all at one time had fallen short of the Glory of God, but thank goodness for Jesus, because he paid for it all for us. Now in Jesus we are no more sinners! Now in Jesus we do not fall short of God!

I know you know this I'm just thinking out-loud if you don't mind!  Bless you, TK

what you mean is that you have heard the good news of Gods gospel and accepted and so changed your ways (stop sinning) and apply Gods will in your live and now live without sin ,and so be blessed ,

right ?

Hi Pierre,

Yes, that is the truth as it applies to me. :)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 04 2011,21:12)
    Pierre:

How do you “stop sinning”?

TK

Hi Tim,

By no longer breaking God's commandments. (see 1John 5:1-3)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 05 2011,11:29)

Pierre:

TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

edj

right

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 05 2011,06:21)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 05 2011,11:29)

Pierre:

TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

edj

right

Participant

Hi:

I thought I would try to follow Ed's instructions to see if I could embed this video which I found very intersting and important:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

I looked at the video,but any religion that says bless America or any other country ,in my view is suspicious to me ,the women presentation is good but it sound like all others ,so I say keep your bible and learn ,study it ,pray,understand Gods will ,because this will be the only thing that will be reliable ,but that his our choice

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Lets take a look at your scriptures taken from here and there to support your right to “need to work” for God.

……Jas 2:20 You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ?
    Jas 2:21 Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?
    Jas 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.
    Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend.
    Jas 2:24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.
    Jas 2:25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction?
    Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.
    _

2)…..
    JN 3:36 “He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.” …..
    _

3)….AC 5:29 But Peter and the apostles answered, “ We must obey God rather than men.
    AC 5:32 “And we are witnesses of these things; and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey Him.” ….
    _

4)…..
    RO 2:8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not [obey] the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation…..
    _

…….and for your info I do not live in or with sin,I
    love and obey Christ and God and so do not rely on my self …..

My brother, please don't think what I write is an attack on you in any way. If I can prove a better way unto purification in God with peace and joy for both of us, that is my sole effort. I also hope that someone around the world also might read these writings and find a deeper truth than the churches expound. I hope that I am expressing and developing my faith in God as I take long hours to break down scriptures and find a more definite truth. I can't know your mind and don't even want to attempt to know it. That's your position in God not mine. I learn as I write. I thank you for the opportunity to attempt to answer questions. I thank you for your inquiries. I never intend to attack. Bless you , TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 06 2011,03:40)
    Pierre: Lets take a look at your scriptures taken from here and there to support your right to “need to work” for God.

……Jas 2:20 You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ?
    _

2)…..
    JN 3:36 “He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.” …..
    _

3)….AC 5:29 But Peter and the apostles answered, “ We must obey God rather than men.
    AC 5:32 “And we are witnesses of these things; and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey Him.” ….
    _

4)…..
    RO 2:8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not [obey] the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation…..
    _

…….and for your info I do not live in or with sin,I
    love and obey Christ and God and so do not rely on my self …..

My brother, please don't think what I write is an attack on you in any way. If I can prove a better way unto purification in God with peace and joy for both of us, that is my sole effort. I also hope that someone around the world also might read these writings and find a deeper truth than the churches expound.  I hope that I am expressing and developing my faith in God as I take long hours to break down scriptures and find a more definite truth. I can't know your mind and don't even want to attempt to know it. That's your position in God not mine. I learn as I write. I thank you for the opportunity to attempt to answer questions. I thank you for your inquiries. I never intend to attack. Bless you , TK

TK

IN ALL THIS I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING UNTRUE,and so accept it fully ,

I see you do as well ,

this is good my Brother in faith

Pierre

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 05 2011,16:36)

I  looked at the video,but any religion that says bless America or any other country ,in my view is suspicious to me ,the women presentation is good but it sound like all others ,so I say keep your bible and learn ,study it ,pray,understand Gods will ,because this will be the only thing that will be reliable ,but that his our choice

Hi Pierre:

The scripture state: Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I posted the video so that those who take heed may avoid being deceived.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 06 2011,17:14)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 05 2011,16:36)

I  looked at the video,but any religion that says bless America or any other country ,in my view is suspicious to me ,the women presentation is good but it sound like all others ,so I say keep your bible and learn ,study it ,pray,understand Gods will ,because this will be the only thing that will be reliable ,but that his our choice

Hi Pierre:

The scripture state:  Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I posted the video so that those who take heed may avoid being deceived.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

hi marty

good ,it will be come more difficult and so separate the truth of it could be true ,for the ones without good knowledge and understanding to see the truth of God

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

For all: Anyone who comes preaching that Jesus Christ must come back to Earth and set up a physical government to rule the world from a temple reconstructed in Jerusalem is a deceiver and the truth is not in them!

Why would God remove the old physical, man made temple in order to dwell, spiritually, in the new Temple made without hands, or the human body, so that he could dwell, intimately, world wide, everywhere at once, in each and every person, at the same time? After this the plan would be then return to Jerusalem to a physical building made with hands, by man, with bricks and mortar and be limited to all physical aspects once again?

How could being subject to physical limitations be better than existing everywhere at all times within each individual heart/mind, by faith?

If a person does not believe Jesus Christ is here on earth today, everyday, everywhere, at all times, then what good is prayer? Who hears? Does anyone hear? If you can talk to Jesus right now and he hears you, where is he? If he returns to physical Jerusalem you will have to go there to talk to him. Or by TV he could talk to all people but they could not talk to him. Could this be better than now?

Why would this be something good to look forward too? Your personal communication with Jesus would be cut off. Your relationship hindered greatly.

According to religious beliefs when the Prince of Peace, Jesus, comes to physical earth according to religious doctrine, will he be on a horse? Will he war with a sword, with two edges (to cut both directions). Will he ride through the streets of Jerusalem and the round about areas lopping off the heads of evil people he doesn't even know? Men women and children! All who don't confess Jesus as lord?

Will Jesus then fly on his horse, across the oceans, stopping at each island kill all the wicked people and move on? Will he finally arrive in the United States and ride his white horse from sea to shining sea, killing all evil, bad, sinful people and their families, pets, babies (born with a sin nature, I guess all babies are born with a sin nature according to religion). Talk about abortion killing babies, this will make that look like a walk in the park. Millions and millions of babies killed (because religion says they are born in sin, with sin nature….guess they gotta die…!) bodies stacked everywhere.

I guess nobody will shoot back while our Lord and Savior performs this great destruction of all evil in the world!

Then after the Prince of Peace has massacred millions upon millions of people we will be forced by love to bow to God or Jesus and follow their laws, especially “thou shalt not kill”…. because there will not be many left on earth.

Has anyone ever really thought how ridiculous those end time doctrines are? Do religious people ever use their own common sense to see the error of the doctrines or do they just swallow whole whatever the preacher says. These same fools get on TV or news clips and talk about their followers falling away by being deceived and falling away from the truth. Nobody falls away from the truth. The truth resonates within the person. They should know when they hear truth.

The whole doctrine above is the most anti-christ doctrine there could be. You don't have to wait for anti-christ to arrive. They are all over your TV tube. Nonsensical, anti-love, barbaric doctrines of death and destruction from a God of pure love and his son of peace.

Shame to all who believe this trash! Shame to you for believing our loving God and his Christ would die for us only to kill us later. God is not a life taker. God is a life giver. All death and destruction is intended for evil beliefs. Evil, destruction doctrines like the one above. Destroy evil thinking and love is all there is!! Wake up to truth in love! IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account