New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. (Matt.5:48)

So God is asking us to do something (according to you) that is unattainable?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Jesus didn't mean this either…

“go, and sin no more.” (John 8:11)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 31 2011,11:57)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 31 2011,11:46)
    Because when you claim perfection, you idolize yourself, and minimize the perfection in Jesus, which you will NEVER attain in yourself in this life and in this world. Only God is good.  :)

Hi Mark,

2Tm.3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

What power are these 'religious people' denying if not the power to live sin free?

God bless

Hi Mark,

Seems this is pretty clear when you read 2Tm.3:2-4, what they do.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Mark: I always refer to the written “Mosaic” Law” that is fulfilled because it was until John the Baptist.(Luke16:18)According to Jesus!

….You search the scriptures for in them ye think ye have eternal life and they are they which testify of me, that ye might have life….(not sin and death) John5:39

…..being made free from sin…Rom6:18….! (I have peace with God)

…..Jesus manifested t take away our sin…John3:5….(Jesus took away my sin, I'm at peace with God)….

…..Jesus appeared to put away sin….Heb. 9:25…[Mark doesn't believe he has]…..(I believe the word of God, I am at peace without sin)

….anyone that “commiteth”(abides in or agrees with) sin…is a servant of sin…(John8:4)….[Mark claims to be a servant of sin]

….Jesus taketh away the sin of the world…(John1:29)…..

….the blood of Jesus Christ his son cleanseth us from all sin…(1John3:7)…..[at least those who believe the truth]

…..whosoever is born of God….SINNETH NOT!! (1John5:18)……(I am born of God)….Mark is what he believes he is!!

You can find life and peace with God in the Bible or you can find evil, death and destruction in the Bible….its your choice which to believe. But to have peace/union with God you must have no “sin”…. however you define “sin”!! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 31 2011,02:14)
    Hi Tim,

What do you make of this verse…

Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold,
    thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee. (John 5:14)
    Must he control his thoughts, or must he control his actions; which is Jesus referring to here?

God bless

Ed: We both know that scripture (John5:14) contradicts the scripture at John9:3 where Jesus actually says….neither one, the man nor his parents had sinned! I personally believe if I broke it apart it would be in translation. I have not done that verse.

From John9:3 we do no two things. 1) Sin did not cause the blindness! and 2) that, the “works of God” should be manifest in the man, so Jesus believed in Gods will and healed him!! Our work is to believe God's will & Jesus, and heal all who will come.

Also, both your way of “sin works” and my belief of “sin” created in mind first, will work! Jesus just said..go and sin no more! Mental sin or physical sin! IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

O.k. Both of you are sinless. Take that to Judgement and tell it to God. You will both plead “Not Guilty”. Good luck with that. These scriptures are ment to show you how far away from God you are, not that you can be sinless. Thats where so many are mistaken. They think they already have won the victory. I hear this from the teleevangelist too, who them ride home on thier leer jets and crap in a marble covered commode. We'll see soon enough.

mikeangel
    Participant

By the say Tim and Ed. Scripture also has it that if you have a mustard seed of faith, you could tell a tree to be uprooted and transplanted into the sea and it would obey you. I'm waiting for the video.

ftk
    Participant

Mike: I quoted nine scriptures, in their context to support sinlessness through Jesus. How many scriptures did you quote?

You also mis-understand faith! Faith is a bridge of belief….without seeing….until you do see! Not believing,… until you see,… is called unbelief! All the gifts of God are by faith….not unbelief. It takes no faith to see a car right in front of you.

I'm starting to see a picture now,…..you believe you are in sin, which separates man from God in mind, and you make fun of “faith” which is the only connection a man can have with God. Man can't see God…he can only believe God is there. If you believe God exists at least you do have some “faith”! Jesus never saw God but he did many powerful works of healing unto others. He controlled the whether, the wind, the sea, the fish, the trees, he fed over five thousand men (not counting women and children) with a small basket of food and many other things by faith in God the Father who provided the power. He even rose from the dead. (maybe you don't belief or have faith in that, I don't know)! If I had no faith in what Jesus did and gave to me and believed I was full of sin I think I would choose to die I would already be in hell. That sure isn't eternal abundant life! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

If I tell you of peace, love and joy in the lord with no sin, evil, bad or hurt how is it that you say my religion…..”is to destroy, deceive, disease and deny the pureness of Jesus Christ”…..!

Because when you claim perfection, you idolize yourself, and minimize the perfection in Jesus, which you will NEVER attain in yourself in this life and in this world. Only God is good.  :)

Mike: Please try to actually listen to what I say.

I cannot now….nor have I ever been able to do anything to save my soul unto God. I didn't have the knowledge of what it was that God even wanted from me.

God said to me(and everyone)…you are clean through the words of Jesus…John15:2….

God said to me…and all….I have chosen you and ordained you….John 15:16…..

God answered the prayer of Jesus…for me(and all)…we are sanctified through the truth, thy word/Jesus is truth…John17:17…

he that believeth the words of Jesus hath everlasting life AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION/JUDGMENT!!! but has passed from death to life! John5:24…..

the works of today are to believe…John 6:29….

he that believeth(has faith) hath everlasting life..John6:47….

I am nothing on my own, but I (and whosoever will believe) am everything God says I am through Jesus…..If I never do another thing in my life, this is what Jesus made of me.

Its not just for me, its for “WHOSOEVER WILL BELIEVE”!

This is my truth! If I claimed that I did something to become this that would be boasting, a lie, untrue, and in no way perfection. Anyone who thinks they can do or not do anything to become these things is anti-christ. It is by faith only, that it be by grace, to the truth. TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim Kraft

Jesus never saw God but he did many powerful works of healing unto others.

Tim, read the Bible-

New International Version (©1984)
    No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father

mikeangel
    Participant

I do not make fun of faith. One who really believes in Jesus and lives for him is forgiven, but that does not make them sinless. Otherwise, what are they forgiven from? Why did Jesus die?

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 31 2011,22:54)

If I tell you of peace, love and joy in the lord with no sin, evil, bad or hurt how is it that you say my religion…..”is to destroy, deceive, disease and deny the pureness of Jesus Christ”…..!

Mike: Please try to actually listen to what I say.

I cannot now….nor have I ever been able to do anything to save my soul unto God. I didn't have the knowledge of what it was that God even wanted from me.

God said to me(and everyone)…you are clean through the words of Jesus…John15:2….

God said to me…and all….I have chosen you and ordained you….John 15:16…..

God answered the prayer of Jesus…for me(and all)…we are sanctified through the truth, thy word/Jesus is truth…John17:17…

he that believeth the words of Jesus hath everlasting life AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION/JUDGMENT!!! but has passed from death to life! John5:24…..

the works of today are to believe…John 6:29….

he that believeth(has faith) hath everlasting life..John6:47….

I am nothing on my own, but I (and whosoever will believe) am everything God says I am through Jesus…..If I never do another thing in my life, this is what Jesus made of me.

Its not just for me, its for “WHOSOEVER WILL BELIEVE”!

This is my truth! If I claimed that I did something to become this that would be boasting, a lie, untrue, and in no way perfection. Anyone who thinks they can do or not do anything to become these things is anti-christ. It is by faith only, that it be by grace, to the truth.   TK

I am actually trying to listen to you. I have never met a sinless human. Still waiting for the video of you commanding a tree.

mikeangel
    Participant

I cannot get past the fact that the way you have seeming twisted all these scriptures is to promote lawlessness. No sin, no law. the bible is redundant except where it says you are santified and can do what you want. NOT!

mikeangel
    Participant

Lastly, you never answered my questions about how your kids are treated by others. Are they ok in how they live, as long as they have faith in Jesus? Even if they screw up everybodys life in thier path? How do you reconcile this?

ftk
    Participant

Mark: You said….
    I am actually trying to listen to you. . Still waiting for the video of you commanding a tree.

You best hope heaven is not your eternal home, there won't be anybody there!! I understand there won't be any “sinful” humans in heaven!!

So every man, woman and child will be condemned as sinners, at the judgment day you say is coming for the sinful! It must be our bibles are different.

God has no part in sin at all. So you are saying God doesn't have ONE HUMAN BEING that is sinless!!

I guess Jesus died needlessly as far as you are concerned. He didn't save even one man from sin and keep him sinless!!

I guess your plan on your judgment day is to beat your breast and say, oh lord, I tried and tried and tried to do good, be nice, not sin but here I am your unfaithful servant awaiting my recompense….! We both know what he will say….TK

mikeangel
    Participant

So you are saying God doesn't have ONE HUMAN BEING that is sinless!!

No, he doesn't. Except Jesus , which was BOTH God and man, there are none sinless, not one. Otherwise I would believe the Catholic church when they tell me that all the popes sat on Peters seat and when they spoke on scriptural matters they were infallable. But no, they, or you, are quite fallable. Forgiven maybe, but fallable. :) Why aren't you pope of your own church:) ? Oh thats right, you are! King of your own Kingdom! What a concept! NOT. God is King, not you. Peace and love Tim-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

I guess your plan on your judgment day is to beat your breast and say, oh lord, I tried and tried and tried to do good, be nice, not sin but here I am your unfaithful servant  awaiting my recompense….! We both know what he will say….TK

Close! Except after unfaithful servant I won't say “awaiting my recompense” I will say “Please have mercy on me, a sinner, I love you. I would settle for whatever you decide, because you are holy and wise, and I am not.”

mikeangel
    Participant

You can't tell me what he would say, nor can I. WE ARE NOT GOD!

mikeangel
    Participant

Luke 17
    1Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

2It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

3Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

4And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

5And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.

6And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

7But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat?

8And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?

9Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not.

10So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, SAY, WE ARE UNPROFITABLE SERVANTS: we have done that which was our duty to do.

We read differantly. I am a unprofitable servant. This is what Jesus told me to say. You want me to crontradict Jesus?

mikeangel
    Participant

6And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

Still waiting for the video of this.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account