New Age Philosophy Tim Kraft?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 698 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

From posting and answering post from Tim Kraft, I became very interested in the New Age Movement, also known as “The Secret” in some circles. I have done some research, and would like to ask Tim some questions, without having to interrupt someone elses topic discussion. In no way whatsoever am I attacking Tim or degradeing him or calling him out. I just want to understand what exactly he is trying to get across and comunicate as his philosophy on God. So Tim, please help me understand your position and reasoning.

Let me say what I believe you are trying to say. I'm not putting words into your mouth, this is what I understand you to profess. Just correct me where I am mistaken please-

1. You can change your reality by your will and willing it, not by praying to a God separate from you who will help you with his Power.
    2.The only message of the crucifixion is that you yourself can overcome the cross(trials and suffering) by remembering that there is no sin.
    3.The man on the cross was a archetypal image, not literally God's only son whose death and sacrifice saved us and redeemed us as his believers.
    4.Your holiness is your salvation.
    5. Your holiness comes from within you yourself.
    6.Your mind is part of God's, and that is where God is and where he comes from, so you yourself are very holy if you disbelieve evil.
    7. Heaven is not a location or place, but it is in your mind.

I mean to understand so that I will not waste any more of your time on me and I understand where you are coming from. Was I right in these statements? If not which ones?  Respectfully and sincerely, Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Here is a video on ‘New Age Philosophy’.
                 Please tell us how what ‘you think’ differs
                 form ‘New Age Philosophy’ on heaven.net?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ July 04 2011,04:35)
    From posting and answering post from Tim Kraft, I became very interested in the New Age Movement, also known as “The Secret” in some circles. I have done some research, and would like to ask Tim some questions, without having to interrupt someone elses topic discussion. In no way whatsoever am I attacking Tim or degradeing him or calling him out. I just want to understand what exactly he is trying to get across and comunicate as his philosophy on God. So Tim, please help me understand your position and reasoning.

Let me say what I believe you are trying to say. I'm not putting words into your mouth, this is what I understand you to profess. Just correct me where I am mistaken please-

1. You can change your reality by your will and willing it, not by praying to a God separate from you who will help you with his Power.
    2.The only message of the crucifixion is that you yourself can overcome the cross(trials and suffering) by remembering that there is no sin.
    3.The man on the cross was a archetypal image, not literally God's only son whose death and sacrifice saved us and redeemed us as his believers.
    4.Your holiness is your salvation.
    5. Your holiness comes from within you yourself.
    6.Your mind is part of God's, and that is where God is and where he comes from, so you yourself are very holy if you disbelieve evil.
    7. Heaven is not a location or place, but it is in your mind.

I mean to understand so that I will not waste any more of your time on me and I understand where you are coming from. Was I right in these statements? If not which ones?  Respectfully and sincerely, Mark

Mark: Thank you for that kind and gracious request of response. I will always answer my truth. I know nothing about “NewAge” beliefs. I have no information from them but you are welcome to compare my truths with theirs. I haven't been in a church(other than weddings) for thirty years or more. I learn alone. These doctrines I have are 95% mine!!

!) There is no God separate from me or you. God is everwhere! We are ONE together when I align my thoughts with his truth. If I hold to an altered truth which is dark it covers or blocks the truth. The more the truth is covered with untruth the less annointing will flow.

2) The highest respect you can give the crucification is to believe and hold fast to the sinless perfection it bought and paid for. When one says he has sin he has denied the work of the cross and made it null and void!

3) Jesus laid down his own life. Nobody took it from him, he willingly laid it down for the cleansing of sin from your mind and heart. All mankind and you personally.

4) I have no holyness. God made me holy with his holy spririt words through Jesus. I can do nothing of myself. God can do all things.

5) God is in man, his life breath always has been. Man was lost and separated from God by believing he was separated from God. I sense your word holiness has some conotation of religious spirituality. If holyness is purified, clean, ordained, made whole, complete, righteous and sinless then it comes from the words of God through Jesus.

6) There is one mind. God. We are pieces of Gods mind. We are whatever God is at our source of life. Only darkness or thoughts apart from the truth blocks that awareness. If all darkness is taken away we are pure truth/light at the core of life. We learn limited physicality from the time we are born. Material physicality in a relative universe formed in duality is for the purpose of individual experience.

7) Heaven is where God is! Where is God? Does he dwell in you. If not then where do you believe God dwells. Are you his temple? His Church? His Body? His Kindgom? God is everywhere and so is heaven!

I welcome your query into truth. I do not like finger pointing and accusations. God bless your search for truth, you will find it. These are my opinions. TK

Pastry
    Participant

Tim! You say in 1 There is no God apart from you and me? You don't believe that Almighty God has a throne in heaven? And Jesus is seated at the right hand of His Father? and heaven is everywhere?
    And how do you define that we are pieces of Gods mind, that there is one mind?
    Does Jesus not have a mind? Phi. 2:5 Does man not have a mind?
    We are the temple of God, Gods Holy Spirit dwells in us.
    peace Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Irene: There is one ocean. Trillions of drops of ocean water. One ocean. All the drops are exactly like the total ocean, trillions of them, ONE ocean. God is a term that attempts to describe the indescribable. God is all that is. God has no hands, right or left and he doesn't sit on a chair or throne. God is mans life force. Man is animated by the living force of God. If you take God out of a human body it will cease to live. Its life force will be gone.

A spiritual person is to see with “seeing eyes” or understanding. These are symbolic pictures of positions of power within the human. We don't eat flesh or drink blood physically but Jesus said we must eat his flesh and drink his blood to have life within. He is the truth food. We consume Jesus words/spirit which animates and brings alive within us the personal nearness of God/Jesus dwelling in their temple, you!

We see God/Jesus through understanding. Understanding creates awareness of what already is. If God is, I AM!

We are from the mind of Christ. The mind of God. Universal mind. Yet we are independent (cells of the body of Christ). The light of Jesus is intended to enlighten each of us as to who we really are and return us to our full awareness as offspring of God. The light of Jesus is the truth that will enlighten each of us to our sonship in God. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 04 2011,18:26)

Hi Tim,

You still haven't told us how your views differ from 'New Age Philosophy';
    could you please tell us the differences, so we all here at H-net will know?

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: I watched the video. I am somewhat amazed at the confirmation of what I have been taught (by myself, by God) aligning with any so much of any religion or movement. This video, as it attacks and tries to dispel the truth, in many ways confirms the truth. A few slants but fundamentally similar to what I have accepted as my truth. If we were in person and could talk pro's and con's to the truth of Jesus I think you would be amazed. I do know that anyone that is in the chruch business, which has a physical structure to support and must keep people happy and duped into tithing unto God cannot turn from the law which supports their doctrines.

I learned that the law was completed over twenty years ago. Once the temple changed and the church became the body of Christ I can't find a need for the laws application. It never could make the worshipers perfect! It couldn cleanse them! The reason the Jews and religious hierarchy wanted Jesus killed had nothing to do with him calling himself God, it was to save their religion.

Save the temple and the buildings and respect in the market place, and the best sacrifices and food to eat and the great pomp and glory they received from people who were taught that they were underlings, sinners, ungodly, unclean, unrighteous and needed to fund Gods work! Its an out and out lie to say one follows the law and then not follow “all” the law!! I am to busy learning and expanding with truth/God in me to mess with religious doctrines. Go with what you believe and I have no problem and wish you well. But doctrines that don't align and doctrines that are not carried out(the law) and Im saved from sin but I sin every day, Jesus took away our sin, but we sin every day many other man creations held as Gods rules but in fact are sin/error! If there is no sin there is no need for a building.

If God meets with us individually and the holy Spirit teaches us there is no need for a building. We are all called by the same calling of God and equiped for service unto God. We all have Jesus the prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher, priest etc.! The pastoral calling of the organized church today is a lie. They each have received ordination and license from man. Religion says we are in sin or have sin or do sin, they really don't know and must ask forgiveness every day. That means there is a need for continual sacrificing. Feast days, fast days and washings were all ritual, man made wordhip totally unnecessary unto God. Today and every day is the Sabbath unto the lord. Don't forget, there are no “works” on the sabbath. We are made ONE with God in total perfection through the words of Jesus. There is no need for religion anymore. I guess it really is a “NewAge” , IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Since you're so adamant with trying to do away with God's commandments,
    I'm forced to ask are you in compliance with all of God's 10 commandments?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim

1.There is the spirit of God that is everywhere. There is a God in heaven with Jesus at his right hand, who commands everything that is good. He is not a concept, he is living, and he is so much more than you and me. He has proven this to me many times in his manifestations in my life, proof positive.
    2.If you could have had perfection in yourself then he died in vain. He fuflfilled the law and the prophets who fortold this. You still sin, Jesus himself said no one but God is good.
    3. He didn't die to make me perfect, otherwise I could claim to be perfect. He died for our sins. redemption 101.

4. This answer is a contradiction apparently. How can you claim to be perfect and then say you have no holiness?

5. No. God's life breath has not always been in man.At one point God gave it to him, that is creation. He is the creator. He is separated. That is one differance between us. you worship the created,yourself, not the creator, who made us. Man sinned and invited evil into the world, who is Satan. Not a concept either. A real dark entity that you also, as far as I can understand, do not believe in either.
    6. I am with you somewhat here. When you believe in God and that his son died for your sins and love him, he becomes part of you. But if you do not, you are not. Here you also imply “duality”. Yes! You answer #7 here. Heaven is not in this dimention now. It's in the next. Not this one though. Jesus said “I go to prepare a place for you”, and in his Fathers house there are many mansions, he said that. The bible said that there are requirements, first and foremost is to love God with all your heart. the law you imply doesn't exist. You say there is no law since John and the commandments are gone. But this is the new commandment he gave “I give you a new commandment, love one another”. That is a commandment in itself. Also to love your enemys, and to do good to those who persecute you. All directives from Jesus. then he talks about Judgement, and that he will Judge. See, this is my difficulty in reading you. You have this “self taught”philosophy that takes tidbits of truth, and fits into your thinking, and ignores all the massive amounts of scriptures that directly contradict you, and say it is mistaken.  I know now it will do me no good to discuss this with you further. I pray that you do not mislead many others into believing your turning something good into something bad. God's law is great and gloryous, and yet you say “there is no law”. IMO this is Satanic. The ten commandments of satanism, starts with “thou shalt have graven images” and continues with opposites “thou shalt kill”, “thou shalt commit adultry” and culminates with there great commandment “do as thou wilst shall be the whole of the law”, which is the same thing that you are saying in a direct way. As Isaiah said “Woe to those who change bitter into sweet, and sweet into bitter”. Peace-Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mark: Love is the new commandment that is the truth. But the word “commandment” is a poor translation when it is interpreted in relation to “love”. The word commandment translated from the Grk.wd.”entole” means a “precept” or “suggestion to follow” not a “law” established with a “punishment” for breaking the “law”. Gods suggestion for us is that we love one another because if we love we will live in love. We will get what we give out to others. Whatsoever thing you sow, that also will you reap. What do you wish to live in, hate, evil, death, destruction or peace, love, joy, happiness etc.? You have a choice(not with a law). With a law you receive a punishment. With free will choice you get what you give. What goes around, comes back around. You reap what you sow.

If you are in a room with a small child that you wish to share love with and command him to come to you and sit on your lap and hug you he might do it from fear but if you command, with a punishment warning, it will not be from love that he complies.

Love flows freely and demands nothing. Love gives without expecting a return. Love allows, love is kind, patient, love is not self-seeking.

If one has the love of God in his heart he needs no laws or governing of any kind. The influence of the power of love would cause him to rather feel pain himself than for others to feel pain. When love is found in the heart no rules or commands need exist. One's only wish is to love another. That man need no laws.

Heb:10:1….For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices…make the comers thereunto perfect…..V2…for then would they not cease to be offered? V4..it is not possible for the blood of bulls and goats to TAKE AWAY SINS….V6…In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure…which are offered by the law….then it says …I come to do thy will O God. V9…He taketh away the first to establish the second or the covenant through Jesus…V10…BY WHICH WILL WE ARE SANCTIFIED THROUGH THE OFFERING OF JESUS….ONCE FOR ALL!!….v14…for by ONE OFFERING HE HATH PERFECTED(MADE PERFECT) FOR EVER THEM THAT ARE SANCTIFIED.

…v17…and their sins and iniquities will I remember no more….V18….NOW, WHERE REMISSION OF THESE IS THERE IS NO MORE OFFERING FOR SIN.

IF YOU SIN AND OR BELIEVE YOU ARE IN SIN, HAVING BEEN GIVEN THE TRUTH FROM GOD, THERE IS NO MORE SACRIFICE FOR CLEANSING!

I wasn't going to write back. I don't believe in arguing specific points of Bible truth because I have spanned a long period of time and I have seen monumental changes in my personal beliefs over time with very little outside influence. I know what God is teaching me. Each has their own path to walk to find God. When one inquires he wants to learn. I will always share by beliefs yet if one wants to argue and tries to sell me his ideas of the truth, please just stay in your own truth that you believe is yours. I'm teachable to new thoughts mainstream religion and its doctrines of sin etc., I past many years ago. Please don't try to correct my doctrines, I've already been there, seen it, heard it and done it. God bless your indeavor in Christ. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ July 05 2011,23:19)
    Tim

You still sin, Jesus himself said no one but God is good.

Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

What are implying by this?   … Jesus (?) did sin or Jesus (?) is God?

Please explain EXACTLY what you believe; OK?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 06 2011,21:38)
    Mark:

IF YOU SIN AND OR BELIEVE YOU ARE IN SIN, HAVING BEEN GIVEN THE TRUTH FROM GOD, THERE IS NO MORE SACRIFICE FOR CLEANSING!

TK

IF YOU SIN…   …THERE IS NO MORE SACRIFICE FOR CLEANSING!

Tim,

Please explain this quote of yours, in light of what I show you are saying.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 05 2011,21:35)
    Hi Tim,

Since you're so adamant with trying to do away with God's commandments,
    I'm forced to ask are you in compliance with all of God's 10 commandments?

God bless

bump for Tim

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: You are mistaken. I didn't do away with anything of God. Jesus said he fulfilled the law. I believe him. Apparantly you do not! He also said that not a jot or tiny speck of the law would pass away UNTIL all be fulfilled. The sacrifice is finished. Jesus died, once for all time. Another confirmation the law is past.

There are many rituals and washings that you and others do not do which is of the law. Only one who chooses to reject the truth could read Corinthians and Romans about the law. There are two many scriptures to quote. I believe you have read them and choose to deny them as the truth. Aparantly you feel you need the law of the old testament for religious purposes but the only command/precept of the new testament is “love” all. You can't command love it must be givin!

Do you really think that I would be wasting my time telling people my loving, free, truth from God if I didn't think I was in “compliance” with his words? I disagree on the word, “compliance” which conotes yielding to a demand. My life is mine given to me from God. When I was a child I gave up everything worldly that I did, ate, drank, thought. I fasted the first year every seventh day water only unto God. These things I thought I was under command to do to be perfect. I ask forgiveness for the possibility of sin many times a day.

And then as I grew in the truth, God gave me back my freedom. I left religion and mans rules and regulations and took on the freedom that only God can give. Its in the truth of Jesus but some people just reject it and try to have a part of their own in their salvation and that can't be. Only a child in the learning of truth would be following the law of the old testament.

When I said if you sin, there is no longer a sacrifice for cleansing. In other words if you still believe there sin or that Jesus didn't take away our sin(wrong thinking) or that we still sin or are in sin, even after the cross, then you are dead in trespasses and sin. There remains no further sacrifice than Jesus.

Also if you believe that you have any tiny speck of anything to do with the total salvation, given to you by faith, along with the cleansing of God through Jesus by faith, you are lost in sin!(errant thinking)

…by law is the knowledge of sin…Rom.3:20
    That says to me there was no sin in the world until the law came!

….sin is not imputed where there is no law…Rom5:13

….we have been made free from sin…Rom.6;18

….Jesus manifested to take away our sin…1John3:5…..you are saying he did not, there is still sin! You have never told me what sin is?

Jesus appeared to put away sin…Heb.9:26

There are to many more to list you can reject if you wish. IMO,TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 07 2011,21:09)
    Ed:

You are mistaken.

TK

Hi Tim,

I must have missed your answer to my question in your last post?
    Can you answer this question (for the record) for us all here at H.net…

Are you in compliance with all of God's 10 commandments?

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Of all the people that I correspond with in searching for truth you are the most condescending and irritating of all!! Some don't know the answers, but you emit an ungodly cocky attitude (only when you purposely intend to do so) that I will not be a part of. We tried before and it was the same religious spirit I felt the first time. Many preachers have the same. Why would I cast my pearls before swine? You just turn and trample them. You are not trying to learn anything new. You are trying to defend what you have been preaching to others as truth and so there must not be another truth or you might be called a liar.

Like the scribes and the pharisees you try to catch a person with trickery of words and cunning, crafty attempts to dispel the others truth, not learn new truth. I know I shouldn't comply with your question but I could not be perfect in the eyes of God if not in compliance with his words. It doesn't perfect you unto God even if you are in compliance with the “ten commandmenst”! I am in total compliance with God. There is only one perfection unto God, and that is by faith in the cleansing of the words he sent through Jesus. NO OTHER WAY! The cleansing of God is by faith, not by doing or following anything but believing his words given to Jesus for us. All commandments(precepts) are summed up in one precept, Love! This is the precept that covers all. Love as you have been loved by God through Jesus.

You can follow many laws and do many great works and deeds but none of them can cleanse your soul and perfect you unto God. You teach others, that may not know as much yet, an out and out lie that the old law is still in effect. The new covenant “dissannuled” the old covenant! There came forth a new priesthood. Jesus was made high priest Heb.7:12..for the(old) priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law….v28 for the law maketh men high priest which have infirmity(weakness): but the word of the oath(God), which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

You must know this to be the truth, it must be you cannot hear the truth, I do not believe you intentionally reject the truth. You can't allow yourself to know the truth. The truth tears down the physical structure of the old way. A temple change, priesthood change and the change forever in the sacrifice. The old is no more!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 08 2011,05:08)
    Ed: Of all the people that I correspond with in searching for truth you are the most condescending and irritating of all!! Some don't know the answers, but you emit an ungodly cocky attitude (only when you purposely intend to do so) that I will not be a part of. We tried before and it was the same religious spirit I felt the first time. Many preachers have the same. Why would I cast my pearls before swine? You just turn and trample them. You are not trying to learn anything new. You are trying to defend what you have been preaching to others as truth and so there must not be another truth or you might be called a liar.

Like the scribes and the pharisees you try to catch a person with trickery of words and cunning, crafty attempts to dispel the others truth, not learn new truth. I know I shouldn't comply with your question but I could not be perfect in the eyes of God if not in compliance with his words. It doesn't perfect you unto God even if you are in compliance with the “ten commandmenst”! I am in total compliance with God. There is only one perfection unto God, and that is by faith in the cleansing of the words he sent through Jesus. NO OTHER WAY!  The cleansing of God is by faith, not by doing or following anything but believing his words given to Jesus for us. All commandments(precepts) are summed up in one precept, Love! This is the precept that covers all. Love as you have been loved by God through Jesus.  

You can follow many laws and do many great works and deeds but none of them can cleanse your soul and perfect you unto God. You teach others, that may not know as much yet, an out and out lie that the old law is still in effect. The new covenant “dissannuled” the old covenant! There came forth a new priesthood. Jesus was made high priest Heb.7:12..for the(old) priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law….v28 for the law maketh men high priest which have infirmity(weakness): but the word of the oath(God), which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

You must know this to be the truth, it must be you cannot hear the truth, I do not believe you intentionally reject the truth. You can't allow yourself to know the truth. The truth tears down the physical structure of the old way. A temple change, priesthood change and the change forever in the sacrifice. The old is no more!! IMO, TK

TK

….sin is not imputed where there is no law…Rom5:13

wen Paul say this was this not to be applied after the sacrifice of Christ ,because then the law that condemn us was nailed on the tree

but what law did Paul talks about any way ?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 07 2011,22:08)
    Ed:

I am in total compliance with God.

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Should I take this as a “YES” answer to my question…

Are you in compliance with all of God's 10 commandments?

Or should I take your response as an answer of “No”?

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Tim! The Law was not nailed to the cross. What was is the animal sacrifice. Jesus is our perfect Sacrifice.
    We are under the New Covenant.
    Luk 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.

And then Jesus gave us the great commandment in

Mat 22:36 Master, which [is] the great commandment in the law?

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

Mat 22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Notice that in these two commandments hang all of the law and the prophets.

To say that we don't sin any longer, which I think you are replying to, John tells us this

1Jo 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Also that sin is not imputed to us when we stay under Jesus blood.

Rom 4:7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Rom 4:8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

What does all that mean… Jesus is our Mediator to go to the Throne of God and ask God for the forgiveness of our sins. Living in this imperfect world we do at times come against the darkness of Satan, and without realizing we do sin at times. What I find great, that Gods Holy Spirit will tell me right of, hey you did wrong. And in a twinkle of the eye I am forgiven when I ask God to do so.

Peace and love Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Irene: You are picking and choosing to support what you already perceive to be the truth Jesus explicitly stated that Not one jot or title of the law would pass untill all be fulfilled. The sacrifice was the most important thing in the law. If the sacrifice has change then all is fulfilled. No ifs, ands or buts! If not you are still under the whole law. TK

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 698 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account