Nephilim

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Ok are the nephilim the race of giants spoken of? If not where are these giants spoken of elsewhere in the bible?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2006,03:47)
    Hi kenrch,
    Ok are the nephilim the race of giants spoken of? If not where are these giants spoken of elsewhere in the bible?

Nick this is YOUR opnion and is NOT scripture.  Scripture only!

Scripture say that ALL flesh was destroyed  execpt Noah and his family + the animals.  

Who is right Nick you or the Word?
    Joh 17:17 Sanctify them in the truth: thy word is truth.

kenrch
    Participant

Good night Nick and all.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ June 23 2006,03:57)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2006,03:47)
    Hi kenrch,

Nick this is YOUR opnion and is NOT scripture.  Scripture only!

Scripture say that ALL flesh was destroyed  execpt Noah and his family + the animals.  

Who is right Nick you or the Word?
    Joh 17:17  Sanctify them in the truth: thy word is truth.

Hi kenrch,
    Hold on there, kenrch, and please look at the question before you back into a corner and start firing.
    We are not talking about us but about reconciling scripture. We are not saying any one is right or wrong but pursuing truth and having our minds enlarged in the process.
    That is good for all of us is it not?

Jefe Gordo
    Participant

You fellas can be quite combative. Kenrch, here is the scripture Nick was referring to.

1Chron 20.5f
    “And there was war with the philistines, and Elhanan the son of Jair, killed Lahmi the BROTHER OF GOLIATH the gittite, the shaft of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.
    And again there was war at Gath, where there was a man of great stature, who had 24 fingers and toes, six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot; and he was descended from the giants.”

It says he was descended from the giants. Were these the giants from Genesis or the Nephilim? According to the scripture you noted no. ONLY the 8 souls survived as you said. So I guess now the question is, what giants are being referred to? Are they just very large men? Like Yao Ming now days? Or was giants a reference to Genesis? I think the scripture from Kenrch rules out physical survival. All that is left is spiritual or a reference to different giants.

God Bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    The answer may be that we do not know and we need some time to think about it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    You are right to defend scripture so strongly. We just have to see if we can see the truth in all the verses shown, without breaking any.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2006,10:05)

Hi kenrch,
    You are right to defend scripture so strongly. We just have to see if we can see the truth in all the verses shown, without breaking any.

How can you make a statement like that?

Nick that's against your rule! You have no scriptiure to back up your Idea. When we receive an Idea such as yours and it doesn't line up with the word of God then it is not the right spirit. We must test all spirits with the word of God. Your idea is totally against scripture. Or don't you believe your spirit is wrong?

Nick you gave your opinion without noting that it was YOUR idea. You know may be you should have included IN MY View. I didn't see that anywhere in your post.

If it's not scriptural then it is your opinion.

Gen 6:17 And I, behold, I do bring the flood of waters upon this earth, to “destroy all flesh”, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; everything that is in the earth shall die.

1Pe 3:20 that aforetime were disobedient, when the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, “wherein few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water”:

I would think that “all” flesh includes the Nephilim. They didn't get on the boat Nick. They drowned, Or don't you think God is capable on making the water deep enough to drown them. There is no record of the Nephilim surviving the GREAT FLOOD.

The fact is Nick you have NO scripture NONE. But in your mind you are not wrong. When the Load tries to get your attention and you don't respond than the Lord uses other ways. You Nick broke your own rule!!

You said of My statement:

Your statement that;

“Therefore if you should die before being baptised God knowing your heart will save you”

is a statement of your opinion.

I gave scripture to back up that statement.

Here you have no scripture at all for you to give, to back your statement. Nick the Lord God is trying to tell you are wrong. But you don't listen, Nick. Can you see NOW or are you still blind.
    See or Stay in the dark! The choice is yours!
    I'm not going to go on and on and on with you, Nick.

May God help you and I pray He uses someone else help you see.

Nice

One thing I would note though is that there are many that believe that with the use of steroids and genetics, the attempts are being made towards the recreation of this Nephilim type human. The purpose being so that they can be posessed by demons in the endtimes. This may not be unreasonable. If you consider the use of the chemicals used in our foods, and observe how men are growing larger in stature, it just may be true.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Demons can inhabit any kind of body. Large bodies make no difference. It is the heart that determines what kind of spirit lives inside.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ June 24 2006,00:53)

nick wrote:

[/quote]
    Hi kenrch,

Nick that's against your rule!  You have no scriptiure to back up your Idea.  When we receive an Idea such as yours and it doesn't line up with the word of God then it is not the right spirit.  We must test all spirits with the word of God.  Your idea is totally against scripture.  Or don't you believe your spirit is wrong?

Nick you gave your opinion without noting that it was YOUR idea.  You know may be you should have included IN MY View.  I didn't see that anywhere in your post.  

Gen 6:17  And I, behold, I do bring the flood of waters upon this earth, to “destroy all flesh”, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; everything that is in the earth shall die.

1Pe 3:20  that aforetime were disobedient, when the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, “wherein few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water”:

I would think that “all” flesh includes the Nephilim.  They didn't get on the boat Nick.  They drowned, Or don't you think God is capable on making the water deep enough to drown them.  There is no record of the Nephilim surviving the GREAT FLOOD.

The fact is Nick you have NO scripture NONE. But in your mind you are not wrong.  When the Load tries to get your attention and you don't respond than the Lord uses other ways.  You Nick broke your own rule!!

Your statement that;

“Therefore if you should die before being baptised God knowing your heart will save you”

Here you have no scripture at all for you to give, to back your statement.  Nick the Lord God is trying to tell you are wrong.  But you don't listen, Nick.  Can you see NOW or are you still blind.
    See or Stay in the dark!  The choice is yours!

Hi kenrch.
    You misunderstand. I have made no definitive statements about the verse in 1 chron 20. I am only asking you to look at it and tell us what it means.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 24 2006,10:09)

Quote (kenrch @ June 24 2006,00:53)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2006,10:05)

Hi kenrch,

Nick that's against your rule!  You have no scriptiure to back up your Idea.  When we receive an Idea such as yours and it doesn't line up with the word of God then it is not the right spirit.  We must test all spirits with the word of God.  Your idea is totally against scripture.  Or don't you believe your spirit is wrong?

Nick you gave your opinion without noting that it was YOUR idea.  You know may be you should have included IN MY View.  I didn't see that anywhere in your post.  

Gen 6:17  And I, behold, I do bring the flood of waters upon this earth, to “destroy all flesh”, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; everything that is in the earth shall die.

1Pe 3:20  that aforetime were disobedient, when the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, “wherein few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water”:

I would think that “all” flesh includes the Nephilim.  They didn't get on the boat Nick.  They drowned, Or don't you think God is capable on making the water deep enough to drown them.  There is no record of the Nephilim surviving the GREAT FLOOD.

The fact is Nick you have NO scripture NONE. But in your mind you are not wrong.  When the Load tries to get your attention and you don't respond than the Lord uses other ways.  You Nick broke your own rule!!

Your statement that;

Here you have no scripture at all for you to give, to back your statement.  Nick the Lord God is trying to tell you are wrong.  But you don't listen, Nick.  Can you see NOW or are you still blind.
    See or Stay in the dark!  The choice is yours!

Hi kenrch.
    You misunderstand. I have made no definitive statements about the verse in 1 chron 20. I am only asking you to look at it and tell us what it means.

Nick still sticking with your story “your not wrong”.

This is what you said:

Hi Jefe,
    Gen 6.4
    ” The nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterwards, when the sons of God came into the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown”

So it seems to say the Nephilim were not angels, sons of God.
    They were the product of sexual relations between those angel sons and women.

“They existed then and later suggesting some survived the flood.[God always leaves a remnant.]”

I believe Goliath was of this progeny but do not know where it is written.

Enough Said! Good bye! And good luck!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch.
    Fair enough.
    That is what I wrote.

But note I used the words “seems” and “suggesting”

These indicate my observations upon which I am pondering and have yet to reach any final conclusions.

So let us hear your view of that verse.

sandra
    Participant

The only comunicator, is SERAPHIM!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 24 2006,19:17)
    Hi kenrch.
    Fair enough.
    That is what I wrote.

But note I used the words “seems” and “suggesting”

These indicate my observations upon which I am pondering and have yet to reach any final conclusions.

So let us hear your view of that verse.

Your “suggestions” “seems” to go against scripture :p

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Please can you leave me out of it and look at the scripture?!!

kenrch
    Participant

Nick you don't need to ponder, your conclusion means nothing.
    What matters is the truth and the WORD is truth. I don't need to quote scripture again do I?

The scriptures plainly state that the only survivers of the floof were Noah and his family. To entertain YOUR idea IN MY OPNION would be ludicrous.
    Good night, it's early Sunday morning here.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    I must admit I am disappointed that you would close your ears and shut your eyes and not listen to the Word of God. Sleep tight.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 25 2006,08:24)
    Hi kenrch,
    I must admit I am disappointed that you would close your ears and shut your eyes and not listen to the Word of God. Sleep tight.

Gen 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Gen 6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
    Gen 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
    1Pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, “EIGHT SOULS”were saved by water.

Nicky you are confused! The above is scripture!
    Blow is your Idea that the ancestors of Goliath were Nephilim.
    Read the scripture above Nick then read Your confusion of what happened to the Nephilim.

“They existed then and later suggesting some survived the flood.[God always leaves a remnant.]”

“I believe Goliath was of this progeny but do not know where it is written.”

Somehow they (Nephilims) must have snuck aboard the ark and for forty days Noah “AND GOD” didn't realize they were in the ark. When the ark landed they snuck off then repopulated the earth with their off spring. That's how Goliath got to be a philistine.
    Either that or they tread water for forty days and nights.

Your statement that;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
    Act 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,
    Act 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
    Yet when i OR someone else will have scripture such as the above scripture and then make a simple statement:

You, in an effort to “win” said “is a statement of your opinion.”

As I told you “sometimes we don't respond to the Lord so he uses other ways to get our attention” But your ears are so clogged up with Nick you don't hear the Holy Spirit and apparently you can't SEE either.
    How did the Lord TRY to get your attention? By having you BREAK YOUR OWN RULE!!!

Only you Nick would be SO WRONG and then blame it on the another person because he/she dissagrees.

“I must admit I am disappointed that you would close your ears and shut your eyes and not listen to the Word of God”.

Since when is your opnion the word of God. God is not the author of confusion. When you so strongly go against the word, that brings confusion!

You Know sometimes the Lord gives us work that is not pleasent.
    I would Lord if it is thy will to send still another who can get through to Nick possibly one who's light is stronger. I pray that thy wrath not be on him, yet thy will be done. Amen

I have no vengeance in my heart (Rom. 12:19), It's just that I can't understand how a person (of The Lord) can be so wrong and not SEE! You were wrong. The Lord has tried to tell you you were wrong. Proves it by having you break YOUR own rule. Then you just try to brush it off to the side as if you did nothing wrong. I have told you since the beginning “you have a spirit of pride”. I explained the reason I know is that I HAD one some years ago. I repented and have set my relationship with Jesus right again. You should do the same!
    Everyone loves ya Nick including me!

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 240 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account