Mystery Babylon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 141 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Wakeup
    Participant

BABYLON=THE END TIME ROMAN EMPIRE,AND
    ALL KINGDOMS ON THIS EARTH.
    ALL THE CITIES OF THE NATIONS.

wakeup.

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 27 2013,22:50)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 28 2013,09:39)
    Babylon which means “confusion” is a spiritual allegory like the mark of the beast. Simply put it is the “systems of religion” that is void of the presence or Glory of God and having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. Anything religous that has no anointing by the Spirit of Christ is anti-Christ and bears the mark of the beast and is part of the systems of religion, Babylon. :O

WJ

Yes that is how I have traditionally seen this.
    I also include the Trinity as a doctrine of Babylon. It is confusing to all, and Babylon has their own Trinity.

T8

That is circular because I find your beliefs confusing. You say you believe in “Only ONE TRUE GOD” yet you believe there are other “gods” like satan.

Besides your religion has a trinity. You believe in God the Father who has a Son and the Holy Spirit in which you are saved and without either one of the three (trinity) you cannot be saved, isn't that correct?   :D

1. Can you be saved without the Father?

2. Can you be saved without Jesus?

3. Can you be saved without the Holy Spirit?

Hopefully your answer to all three is “NO”.

There is your trinity!  :)

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 26 2013,05:26)

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 27 2013,22:50)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 28 2013,09:39)
    Babylon which means “confusion” is a spiritual allegory like the mark of the beast. Simply put it is the “systems of religion” that is void of the presence or Glory of God and having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. Anything religous that has no anointing by the Spirit of Christ is anti-Christ and bears the mark of the beast and is part of the systems of religion, Babylon. :O

WJ

Yes that is how I have traditionally seen this.
    I also include the Trinity as a doctrine of Babylon. It is confusing to all, and Babylon has their own Trinity.

T8

That is circular because I find your beliefs confusing. You say you believe in “Only ONE TRUE GOD” yet you believe there are other “gods” like satan.

Besides your religion has a trinity. You believe in God the Father who has a Son and the Holy Spirit in which you are saved and without either one of the three (trinity) you cannot be saved, isn't that correct?   :D

There is your trinity!  :)

WJ

WJ

:D
    1. Can you be saved without the Father? NO

2. Can you be saved without Jesus? INCLUDED IN NUMBER ONE

3. Can you be saved without the Holy Spirit?INCLUDED IN NUMBER ONE

There is your trinity! :)NO THAT STILL ONE :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 26 2013,11:26)
    T8

I didn't make the rules.

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods' ? If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came–and the Scripture cannot be broken– what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

WJ, your quote above is really directed at Jesus, not me. I am merely a follower of Jesus and try to understand his words the best I can.

Proclaimer
    Participant

1. Can you be saved without God?

Jesus said, eternal life is this, to know the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom he has sent.

The only true God sent Jesus.

God, Jesus, and God's Spirit, plus God's angels, etc.

Paul said “For us there is one God the Father”.

You believe in God you do well, but the demons also believe in one God. Then what of the man who believes that multiple persons are God? That person is you WJ.

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 26 2013,02:33)

T8

I didn't make the rules.

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods' ? If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came–and the Scripture cannot be broken–  what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Very weak argument since Jesus is merely quoting the Psalmist calling them gods. Jesus is not propagating Polytheism as you do, for if he was he would have said…

“…Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am a god?”.

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 26 2013,02:33)
    WJ, your quote above is really directed at Jesus, not me. I am merely a follower of Jesus and try to understand his words the best I can.

No it is you that disagrees with the scriptures and Jesus words  when they say…

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the ONLY TRUE GOD”, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

“… we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is NONE OTHER GOD BUT ONE. 1 Cor 8:4

These words should scream out to you against your theology.

WJ

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 26 2013,02:37)

Jesus said, eternal life is this, to know the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom he has sent.

1. Can you be saved without the Father? No

2. Can you be saved without Jesus? No

3. Can you be saved without the Holy Spirit? No

4. Can you be saved without the angels? Yep

So once again you have your own Trinity unless you disagree with the above.

But apparently you don't believe his words because he says just before that…

“… we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is NONE OTHER GOD BUT ONE. 1 Cor 8:4

Do you think when Jesus quoted the Psalmist he was calling men gods and then later inspires the Apostle Paul to write an apposing view?

Jesus said…

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the ONLY TRUE GOD”, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

Do you think Jesus in quoting the Psalmist was calling men gods and then later contradicts that in the above scripture?

How does that work in your theology?

You believe in God you do well, but the demons also believe in one God. Then what of the man who believes that multiple persons are God? That person is you WJ.

And multiple persons makes up man. My theology holds true to all the scriptures, yours however breaks them up!

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 28 2013,00:58)

1. Can you be saved without the Father? No

2. Can you be saved without Jesus? No

3. Can you be saved without the Holy Spirit? No

4. Can you be saved without the angels? Yep

So once again you have your own Trinity unless you disagree with the above.

But apparently you don't believe his words because he says just before that…

Do you think when Jesus quoted the Psalmist he was calling men gods and then later inspires the Apostle Paul to write an apposing view?

Jesus said…

Do you think Jesus in quoting the Psalmist was calling men gods and then later contradicts that in the above scripture?

How does that work in your theology?

And multiple persons makes up man. My theology holds true to all the scriptures, yours however breaks them up!

WJ

wj

you have no argument with your two scriptures you are quoting ,they are supporting t8 and my believe ,

you see you do not ask yourself enough questions ,on those verses ;like what do they really saying and what they do are not saying ,

then you will see that Christ did not contradict himself but that it is you who does not understand the scriptures;

you do not have to answer my quotes ,i just want to tell you that you are wrong ;even wen you quote scriptures

Viewing 9 posts - 141 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account