My revelation of hell and satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Richie
    Participant

True in most of what you say accept “I would go to hell?” noo, I never thought that never in my life. Every abuse from Primary to Secondary School to College to University has been hell and I had abuse and mistrust and distance from having good friends who use me and step on me, yes. BUT! I made dam sure that I will show that I can stand on my own feet, people can throw anything at me and I will still be on top.

I have spent over 6 years to get back on the ladder and to get the degree everyone in my entire family thought I would never get, I got my job I always dreamed of when so many denied me that or told me to give up and work with something else.
    Trust me I've been torn in so many ways, hurt in so many levels that you will never understand.

That it's left me so isolated, alone with no hope, no one who cares as if the world doesn’t want me here. That's how much I’ve been through but GOD Kept me safe and my belief in him kept me going, made me show more love to my enemies, made me stay the person I always was.

And the vision I had, I've moved on from that now although at times it thinks about it I don't depend on it to keep my faith strong or anything else.

JustAskin
    Participant

Hi Richie,
    Glad to hear you confirm that you have moved on from the dream experience.

What are you doing about your Scriptural learning now?

What line are you pursuing – Trinity? Oneness? God and Jesus are one and the same, Jesus is not God, God is One?

Please let us know what you are about – and asks here – This is going to be your 'second' Baptism, Baptism in Words: ideas, ideals, values, thoughts, professions… This is a DEBATE Forum.

YOu got supporters here so don't be afraid
    – Just Ask…!!

karmarie
    Participant

And if anyone here upsets you Richie just tell one of us ok? Well go deal with them:) I dont read all the threads though so youl have to find me but I'l be around somewhere.

Richie
    Participant

JustAskin

I'm not doing anything much at the moment regarding scriptural learning or anything

karmarie

Thanks I wouldn't worry if someone says something that upsets me it doesn’t matter, they are entitled to their views and what they feel they need to say even if it isn't nice or called for. It's like “hey that's fine glad you expressed your feelings, but it won't affect me” :) as I said before people have thrown a lot at me but I'm still here  :D

JustAskin
    Participant

Richie,

You need to fill the void quickly.

The Scriptures says something about a man cleaning his house but left it empty and it quickly filled up with worse filth than what there was before – and all Scripture is for our edification – not just amusing stories!

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Richie @ April 21 2010,02:37)
    JustAskin

I'm not doing anything much at the moment regarding scriptural learning or anything

karmarie

Thanks I wouldn't worry if someone says something that upsets me it doesn’t matter, they are entitled to their views and what they feel they need to say even if it isn't nice or called for. It's like “hey that's fine glad you expressed your feelings, but it won't affect me” :) as I said before people have thrown a lot at me but I'm still here  :D

Thats the best way to be Richie,  I got upset at something someone said and left, for a while. Then I hung out in skeptics place and it did toughen me up more being challenged can be a good thing. Anyways Christians are supposed to be Christian (You know what I mean).

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (budhabee @ April 20 2010,09:18)
    itsie bieti

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 20 2010,03:50)

Quote (budhabee @ April 19 2010,09:26)
    Hi Justaskin

I like yer moniker.  Pretty cool.  I really dont know what to say to your last post.  I'm not sure if you think I am a Christian or not.  I am.  There is a reason for my thinking that I am one but none that covers what you put in your last post.  I think that Heaven is here.  Our Father is here, and Jesus is here, not only are they in us but they are also in our plants, our soil, our animals,  our mountains, our rivers, our seas, our fires, our smoke, our rain, our wind and every blade of grass, and every pebble. and every strand of our hair, our stars, our Universe.  I could go on and on but this list is too long.  I dissagree  with you about the animal part and the science part.  Men and Women should be able to ask questions and study our earth and discover different answers to different problems, and invent and learn and achieve.

Ok Ok Ok…..yes….I flunked Math.  Are you happy now?     :cool:  heh heh.

I think you need to rethink your believes.  When you say that God the Father is here, do you mean literal? If so that is not according to Scripture.  When we get Baptized we receive God's Holy Spirit, and by that we can understand the things of God.  But our Heavenly Fathers Being is still in Heaven where only Christ has gone.  All sleep in their graves until the Trumpet sounds.  Even Christ is not literal here on earth.  He too returned to Heaven where He came from John 17:5.
    The Apostles seen Him go… and like wise He will return.  Only then the Truth will be taught.  That has not happened yet.  Look around you……not only the truth is being taught yet….You say that God and Christ are not only in us, but also in Animals and plants etc.  how do you mean that?  Only God's Holy Spirit is up holding all, just like He is up holding us.  It is also a sign for those who do not believe in God.  But our Heavenly Father and Christ's Beings are still in Heaven….
    The Millenium is not here yet… Also our Heavenly Father will come with the New Jerusalem after Christ will give the Kingdom back to Him.
    1 Corinth. 15:28   Check out Revelation where it says that God will come to earth with the New Jerusalem….also check out Jeremiah, where it explains the New Jerusalem …….
    Peace and Love Irene

No thankyou.  I think im ok where I am.  Also I am sure that no one on this forum knows what my beliefs are.  As I have not even gone into that really.  As for Dreams….God gave them to us.  Everything has a purpose.  Do you think that dreams are sawdust?  Good Lord.  I think you guys live in an itsee bitsee box.

No my dear, I do not live in a itsie bitsie box…I live for God and Christ. Dreams when they come need to be proven if they are from God or Satan, like I said Satan has but a short time left, and he is out to get whomever he can…..there is no hell. Only the Lake of Fire where all wicked will be destroyed along with the false Prophet and Satan. .again the trinity is a man made doctrine and since you belong to a Church with Pastor Ann, MMMMMMMMMM Ask yourself do I believe what they do or not….the rest is in History, Ancient History which all of us should study…..Scriptures tell us to prove all thinks. 1 These. 5:21 Hey I have…..You also did not answer any of my Question, why is that? Is it because you don't know or don't want to tell us…
    If your Church teaches the trinity you are part of it, and Math. 15:9 is real firm about that… No three person in one. The Holy Spirit is not a Person, but the Spirit of our Heavenly Father. If the Holy Spirit would be a Person then He would be Jesus Father and we do know that is not so. Also Jesus said many times, just to give you some Scriptures.
    John 14:28 “….my Father is greater then I. and in Ephesian 4:6….one God and Father of all, who is ABOVE ALL, THROUGH ALL, AND IN US ALL.” CLEAR SCRIPTURES…..these are only two Scriptures there are more…..but I guess you don't want to know the truth…….
    Peace and Love Irene

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Irene, your mixing up 2 different people, theres Richie and theres Budhabee, 2 different people with 2 different beliefs:)

JustAskin
    Participant

Kar,
    Yes, I saw that, too.

Richie,
    This is your topic.
    Can I Just Ask that you jump in and control it.
    I did say that this is your 'baptism' of sorts!
    If it seems to be going too much off topic, bring it about, it's your ship, you are Captain.
    Keelhaul all scallies who refuse to raise their mainsail and tack into the wind against the adversary, who is the great sou'wester (Sorry, got carried away, drifting, on the tide of nautical nuances)

Richie
    Participant

haha it's cool the whole point and purpose in my post was just to share with you my vision and what happened with me and for others to read it. But I don't think I can drag on about that for ever 😛

JustAskin
    Participant

Hi Richie,

I thought you had moved on. I was refering to what others post in response to your post.

Posters tend to go off topic … If you want to keep the focus on your dream (Move on….) then do so by gently reminding posters what the topic is about.

Your dream brought you here but it doesn't end here. I mean, Now is your chance (one of many) to get to learn who God is and who Jesus is and how they can bring you the Truth.

Forget the dream – that is past – you were dreaming – you are awake now.

What are your beliefs in God and Jesus and Life, the Universe and Everything.

I am not always gentle so I will leave it here.

Kar, can you help draw Richie out, please? I think he is still dazed from his dream and doesn't realise where he has been lead to.

Richie
    Participant

lol I'm not dazed come on :D well I have said already what my beliefs are. Thing is I never really speak about my relation with GOD and what my true beliefs are and how I practice them. I just have a one to one talk with GOD.

I guess because of the things that happened I lost hope in church and how people used to make fun of me because I used to sing in our choir and go to all Cathedrals around the country.

This is likely why I haven’t spoken openly and confidently about GOD to anyone accept those close. Anne so far is the only one I can speak openly and widely to, about everything. Which made me feel, how can I put it, where I was taken seriously.

I don't know, I’ve gotten used to keeping things to myself especially about my relationship with GOD. Could be due to fear that others I speak to don't believe, they will make fun or tell me there are no GOD and all of that. But anyway I have moved on, wasn't sure what you were referring to about staying on topic but I do now.

My relationship with GOD is a very deep, personal and private one. Only I know how deep and personal it is in my soul, I can feel it no one else can. Maybe I'm playing the safe guard by keeping it to myself and just to avoid any friction if their views are different and they tell me I'm in the wrong or whatever. End of the day each has their own way. Mine is in thought, prayer and action towards other people that I come across in my life.

budhabee
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 21 2010,17:24)

itsie bieti

Hi Justaskin

I like yer moniker.  Pretty cool.  I really dont know what to say to your last post.  I'm not sure if you think I am a Christian or not.  I am.  There is a reason for my thinking that I am one but none that covers what you put in your last post.  I think that Heaven is here.  Our Father is here, and Jesus is here, not only are they in us but they are also in our plants, our soil, our animals,  our mountains, our rivers, our seas, our fires, our smoke, our rain, our wind and every blade of grass, and every pebble. and every strand of our hair, our stars, our Universe.  I could go on and on but this list is too long.  I dissagree  with you about the animal part and the science part.  Men and Women should be able to ask questions and study our earth and discover different answers to different problems, and invent and learn and achieve.

I think you need to rethink your believes.  When you say that God the Father is here, do you mean literal? If so that is not according to Scripture.  When we get Baptized we receive God's Holy Spirit, and by that we can understand the things of God.  But our Heavenly Fathers Being is still in Heaven where only Christ has gone.  All sleep in their graves until the Trumpet sounds.  Even Christ is not literal here on earth.  He too returned to Heaven where He came from John 17:5.
    The Apostles seen Him go… and like wise He will return.  Only then the Truth will be taught.  That has not happened yet.  Look around you……not only the truth is being taught yet….You say that God and Christ are not only in us, but also in Animals and plants etc.  how do you mean that?  Only God's Holy Spirit is up holding all, just like He is up holding us.  It is also a sign for those who do not believe in God.  But our Heavenly Father and Christ's Beings are still in Heaven….
    The Millenium is not here yet… Also our Heavenly Father will come with the New Jerusalem after Christ will give the Kingdom back to Him.
    1 Corinth. 15:28   Check out Revelation where it says that God will come to earth with the New Jerusalem….also check out Jeremiah, where it explains the New Jerusalem …….
    Peace and Love Irene

No thankyou.  I think im ok where I am.  Also I am sure that no one on this forum knows what my beliefs are.  As I have not even gone into that really.  As for Dreams….God gave them to us.  Everything has a purpose.  Do you think that dreams are sawdust?  Good Lord.  I think you guys live in an itsee bitsee box.

No my dear, I do not live in a itsie bitsie box…I live for God and Christ.  Dreams when they come need to be proven if they are from God or Satan, like I said Satan has but a short time left, and he is out to get whomever he can…..there is no hell. Only the Lake of Fire where all wicked will be destroyed along with the false Prophet and Satan.  .again the trinity is a man made doctrine and since you belong to a Church with Pastor Ann, MMMMMMMMMM Ask yourself do I believe what they do or not….the rest is in History, Ancient History which all of us should study…..Scriptures tell us to prove all thinks.  1 These. 5:21 Hey I have…..You also did not answer any of my Question, why is that?  Is it because you don't know or don't want to tell us…
    If your Church teaches the trinity you are part of it, and Math. 15:9 is real firm about that… No three person in one.  The Holy Spirit is not a Person, but the Spirit of our Heavenly Father.  If the Holy Spirit would be a Person then He would be Jesus Father and we do know that is not so.  Also Jesus said many times, just to give you some Scriptures.
    John 14:28 “….my Father is greater then I. and in Ephesian 4:6….one God and Father of all, who is ABOVE ALL, THROUGH ALL, AND IN US ALL.”  CLEAR SCRIPTURES…..these are only two Scriptures there are more…..but I guess you don't want to know the truth…….
    Peace and Love Irene

once again no thankyou ive already got yer number

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Richie @ April 22 2010,11:16)
    lol I'm not dazed come on :D well I have said already what my beliefs are. Thing is I never really speak about my relation with GOD and what my true beliefs are and how I practice them. I just have a one to one talk with GOD.

I guess because of the things that happened I lost hope in church and how people used to make fun of me because I used to sing in our choir and go to all Cathedrals around the country.

This is likely why I haven’t spoken openly and confidently about GOD to anyone accept those close. Anne so far is the only one I can speak openly and widely to, about  everything. Which made me feel, how can I put it, where I was taken seriously.

I don't know, I’ve gotten used to keeping things to myself especially about my relationship with GOD. Could be due to fear that others I speak to don't believe, they will make fun or tell me there are no GOD and all of that. But anyway I have moved on, wasn't sure what you were referring to about staying on topic but I do now.

My relationship with GOD is a very deep, personal and private one. Only I know how deep and personal it is in my soul, I can feel it no one else can. Maybe I'm playing the safe guard by keeping it to myself and just to avoid any friction if their views are different and they tell me I'm in the wrong or whatever. End of the day each has their own way. Mine is in thought, prayer and action towards other people that I come across in my life.

Richie, Hi:)

You are right, the relationship you have with God is a personal one. In the Bible, Enoch walked with God. I think I remember reading that most people didnt take Him seriously and He also had language problems. Just goes to show doesnt it!  Many people also believe Enoch will return in these last days as one of the 2 witnesses, that would be interesting!

Im the same as you, no-one I know talks about God except for a few people I met at a Church I went to for a while and some JWs I know and my Parents (theyre great). But otherwise conversations are always kids, work, and so on. I actually get really bored with those conversations. (Which is no doubt why I come to places like here).
    Gods Word is spiritual food. (Actually speaking of food) I find the more I gain Spiritual food, the less actual food I want to eat, is it just me? anyway,

My advice to you is to be carefull what you read on the internet. God showed me so much but then I thought I could find Gods truth out in the World so I started with the internet, I analyzed every religeon and denomination I could find searching for 'the truth'. By doing that I drifted further and further from God. How could I be searching for Gods truth on the net when I had it right in front of me, or within me? The more things were analyzed the more confused I got because theres so many opinions out there! So just let God lead you. Walk with God. Read the Bible. Avoid any other books. (There is some good reading but be really carefull) Conversating is good though. Especially if it is to build up and with good people who accept you for you and guide you kindly. It helps to have others it makes us stronger, even if theres disagreement on some things, so long as they teach the true Gospel as you see it in the Bible.  

God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. Jesus Christ his only Son, our Lord. Conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered, was crucified, died, and was buried .He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended to heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.

Avoid anything which goes away from this!

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (budhabee @ April 22 2010,09:29)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 21 2010,17:24)

itsie bieti

Hi Justaskin

Peace and Love Irene

No my dear, I do not live in a itsie bitsie box…I live for God and Christ.  Dreams when they come need to be proven if they are from God or Satan, like I said Satan has but a short time left, and he is out to get whomever he can…..there is no hell. Only the Lake of Fire where all wicked will be destroyed along with the false Prophet and Satan.  .again the trinity is a man made doctrine and since you belong to a Church with Pastor Ann, MMMMMMMMMM Ask yourself do I believe what they do or not….the rest is in History, Ancient History which all of us should study…..Scriptures tell us to prove all thinks.  1 These. 5:21 Hey I have…..You also did not answer any of my Question, why is that?  Is it because you don't know or don't want to tell us…
    If your Church teaches the trinity you are part of it, and Math. 15:9 is real firm about that… No three person in one.  The Holy Spirit is not a Person, but the Spirit of our Heavenly Father.  If the Holy Spirit would be a Person then He would be Jesus Father and we do know that is not so.  Also Jesus said many times, just to give you some Scriptures.
    John 14:28 “….my Father is greater then I. and in Ephesian 4:6….one God and Father of all, who is ABOVE ALL, THROUGH ALL, AND IN US ALL.”  CLEAR SCRIPTURES…..these are only two Scriptures there are more…..but I guess you don't want to know the truth…….
    Peace and Love Irene

once again no thankyou ive already got yer number

that is a very poor post to say the least….You have a Woman Minister? I am almost sure She believes in the truinity, so you don't have my number….
    Irene

JustAskin
    Participant

Kar,

I love you, sister: Today, I have 'Begotten' you!

That was the most excellent post I have ever seen in this forum.

Richie, I am Just Askin, Please take note!

karmarie
    Participant

Hi JA. um (dont know what to say)..thanks. Im just a human though who makes mistakes, good posts bad posts (ya know). But-I Love ya too.
    (Bod down in skeptics said to me today that (what I posted to Him) was probably the most IGNORANT statement he has ever read on the entire forum!)- lol. One of those days!

karmarie
    Participant

By the way JA, some of your posts have completly blown me away too:)

JustAskin
    Participant

Kar,

Thanks. Proclaim with honesty, the Holy Soirit OF God and and FROM Christ. Believe in God and Jesus as the [true] scriptures shows.

Praise, Honor and Glorify Jesus.
    Worship God.

I see our friend hasn't returned for while – I was hoping we could do some work with him – he seems in need of God's help (as we all do!)

Karmarie,
    As you may notice, I can deal with different posters with different stengths of power and authority – yes, I fail the tolerance test at times – but did john the baptist drink Wine to excess, was he silent against the Jews, was Jesus – Jesus used word and phrases that earns
    'bricks' here!

You see that when you have the Spirit there is no need for Man's Books. the Spirit is the best 'Book', scripture verses leap out at you, the vision is clear as crystal.

Doesn't mean you will be believed nor post verbatim – there is a call for patience, humility, strength, necessity, clarity, purposeness, a desire and hope that the posting will lead the reader to enlightenment but knowledge tat their will be opposition and resistance – Satan is not slow to see and attack God's people.

Mikeboll is running well and I back many of his posting. I have claimed him as my “Begotten Brother” (What does that mean – it has relevance to understanding one aspect of scripture that appears tortuous for the most but is actually quite simple. The problem is only because some want to use it for thier own ends – and others plain misunderstand.

Kar, again, what you wrote – I was blown away with. Really. How I would love to see many ohers in here speak as you have spoken – straight down the line – no deviation. kar, may God Bless you further and you remain in Him and in Jesus Christ until that time that God has designated.

Kar, how would you like to enter into a debate with me to further stengthen your belief. Believe me, I won't be barracking, disparaging, inciteful, demeaning, condescending, rasping, abrasive, or ought else. Just positive exhaughtations and supportive dialoguing.

I would like to find out what it like to have an agreeable opponent, or should that be 'proponent'.

What ya say.?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi JA,
    Can a leopard change his spots?
    Or will you revert to contention when not agreed with?

It has never been all about you.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account