My revelation of hell and satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Hi Ja, so are you saying in the last line you wrote that you believe the Beast is a combination of all those things you said, or the US or the computer?

I agree life has gone so crazy but the longer your in something the more you adjust sort of thing., add some comforts, entertainment, friends, music, food, (drugs alcahol fast cars) television and so on and we have a whole generation who know nothing different,

The dreams and visions of Jesus in the Muslim world..some links are below:

http://isaalmasih.net/isa/dreamsofisa.html
    http://www.morethandreams.org/index.html
    http://www.jesusvisions.org/chapt04.shtml
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iuY8204EG8
    http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/212177.aspx

This is the verse regarding dreams and visions:

Joel 2.28
    “And it shall come to pass afterward,
    that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh;
    your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
    your old men shall dream dreams,
    and your young men shall see visions…….

“And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke.
    The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

JustAskin
    Participant

Hi Kar,

Computer? No, sentence by itself.
    It's not scriptural, just my idea because I work in and watch it's development as a means if dumbing down humanity, giving our birthright to that which is made from the 'Sands if the Sea', silicon, silicon chips… But what must be must be lest we (try) to stop it and make God a liar.

Dreams? Who needs 'em, they just get in the way of sleep!! :)

I can't tell you about my best dream cos it was when I was thirteen and I been trying to see if I can dream it again!!!!!!!!!!

budhabee
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 18 2010,22:02)

Quote (JustAskin @ April 18 2010,00:31)
    Bud, can I Just Ask  (yes, i did notice your pun!) you to be VERY careful when indulging in Dream interpretation.

The door to that room is hard to open and even when you get it open is not easy to enter through.

Satan is stood outside that door and is ready to pounce on all those who attempt to go through that door. He will stand in your way and show you another door that is easier to go through…

Hi JA

In Joel it says people in the last days (Before the day of the Lord) will have dreams and visions, the only place this is happening today is with Muslim people who have never really heard the truth of Christ. So dreams and visions do have a big place in the last days.

Iv had visions but not dreams. Apart from one. I have though dreamt 'warning dreams' which the 3 times it happened were completly correct.

Hi Karm
    On this last post not sure what to say to that…just that I have dreams and visions…….(and I should stress here that none of my visions are of a coming doomsday or the end of freaking times) nor are any of my spiritual dreams….and I am no muslim. I will say that this is a beautiful planet, made for us specifically. People can shout about Demons and Devil's and the end of life all they want. It is not going to change the way I think of our creator. We are stumbling around in this world looking for a place to be happy. (This is not usually achieved by throwing and splashing fear onto individuals who do not believe or think just like you.) It seems as though Cristianity is not looking for happiness here on earth. That it can only be found in heaven. I am striving for it here. On this earth. That our Father made for us.

JustAskin
    Participant

Bud,
    I would think that the verse i Joel is speaking of Pentecost and has already happened.

Jesus said the end would come like a thief in the night so we are to keep watch.

Jesus has been established as our Heavenly King and is presently reconcilling the Kingdom for his Father.

Satan is aware of this and is fighting hard to corrupt mankind as much as possible through the mechanism of the things I listed in my earlier post, and more…

The presence of Jesus can be seen in the destruction and exposure of the Catholic Church and other corrupt governments, abolishment of slavery, the rise of the unity of 'true' religious people under one church, for the Church is God's body and we are it's members, and Jesus is itls head, so says the Scriptures.

Science is 'against God', it is selfseeking, seeking to glorify itself and claim the knowledge of God's work for itself but for all it's great revelation, it is doomed to find the one illusive answer, WHY?, For what purpose was this great creation made?
    This is because it would have to acknowledge a superior, almighty supernatural unseen force…and it ain't gonna do that!

Bud, we are 'gods', we were made in God's image. That means we can create, have free thought, have a spirit and mind that knows God. More than that of the rest of God's life creation.
    Of course, animals also 'know' God but do not have a spirit that requirws acknowledgement else how would God allow them to be killed and eaten by man, or each other?

As for life on earth, you may well attain that but God asks that you 'try' to attain the greater, which means striving for a seat in the Heavens through humbleness, humility, meakness, tenderness towards others, charity to the poor by monetary means or works. But above, and within all, to belief by Faith, in Jesus Christ and the testimony that he brought concerning his Father, God Amighty, and belief in God, Himself, then all else will follow if you are True to the belief.

God is not pleased for someone to say, 'I'm only gonna do enough to get life in the next world'. How much is enough? Who is the judge? What is the measure?

It is, however, ok to say 'I just wanna be in the next life and I will as much as I can to obtain even that much!' By this you do not judge by your own measure not declare that sloppy spiritual living and simply saying 'I believe in Christ and God', will gain you salvation.

budhabee
    Participant

Hi Justaskin

I like yer moniker. Pretty cool. I really dont know what to say to your last post. I'm not sure if you think I am a Christian or not. I am. There is a reason for my thinking that I am one but none that covers what you put in your last post. I think that Heaven is here. Our Father is here, and Jesus is here, not only are they in us but they are also in our plants, our soil, our animals, our mountains, our rivers, our seas, our fires, our smoke, our rain, our wind and every blade of grass, and every pebble. and every strand of our hair, our stars, our Universe. I could go on and on but this list is too long. I dissagree with you about the animal part and the science part. Men and Women should be able to ask questions and study our earth and discover different answers to different problems, and invent and learn and achieve.

Ok Ok Ok…..yes….I flunked Math. Are you happy now? :cool: heh heh.

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Bud,

Yes this world is beutiful, of course. Completly amazing! But what do you make of this: (2nd Peter 3)..

.”For they deliberately overlook this fact, the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly……the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.”

We are not of this World. Though some the bible says do inherit the Earth. Maybe theres 2 types of people, with 2 different things I dont know?  To be spiritually one with the creator is much more important to me. Creator is higher than whats created though to be always amazed at all that is around us.

And remember too that wanting to learn about the Last days is looking forward to the end of this Evil system and looking forward to the Lord coming to sort everything out. The bloodshed, pollution, threat of Nuclear war, starvation, violence, hatred, sadness, And so on. A hope which many are clinging to. Yes the World is beautiful, but sometimes what goes on in it is not so beautiful.

karmarie
    Participant

Well put JA :)

budhabee
    Participant

well….U dont exactly make many converts with a lava of fear pouring out of you. So good luck with that approach. I dont know why Christians assume there way is the only way. It still goes back to “Believe in what I believe in or else!” I find that balistically arrogant. You might try a little HONEY with that bitter philosophy.

JustAskin
    Participant

Hi Bud,

Jesus is the Christ from which the word Christian has its root – so it is natural that we should follow his lead.

Jesus said: “I am the WAY, the Truth and the Life. Noone cometh unto the Father except by me”

Jesus IS that “ONLY WAY”.

What we do is show God's Word, that it is the True Word – The fear is the “Fear of God”, not of the Word nor the messenger who brough the Word, jesus Christ, Apostles, Saints, your local believing Church Pastor, Vicar, Clergy, whoever…

If someone tries to lambast you into believing* then they are not of God (Have you had this – sounds like)
    (*except in a Forum situation because it is explicitly set up for 'Hot Debate' between 'experts' or Truth Seekers, the heavyweight debators – it is not for your disbeliever – anyone can join an argument and just say “You are wrong” or “your are right” with no idea of what they are talking about.
    We are not trying to Pursuade the every day man but the everyday Experts (some So-called)

Bud, dream cannot save you – dreams are for Sleepers. Dreams lead to belief in Spiritism and the Dark Side – Beware.

Richie please take note…

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 18 2010,22:10)
    Hi Irene, there is punishment (whatever it is) and then there is the second death. According to scripture.
    The problem is that people dont understand the words Second DEATH, they seem to think it means eternal consious torment?

Even though there is punishment, that does not mean a Hellfire… God punished Israel for how many years? It was only in 1948 when they became a Nation again. The only fire punishment is the second death in the Lake of Fire….
    Hell is a whole in the ground where they used to burn things. So IMO when it takes about that it is the grave where all of us will go when we die, and stay there until Christ returns. Then only those who are still alive will meet Christ in the Air. That is the first resurrection which IMO are the Saints who will reign with Christ a thousand years. Over them the second death has no power… the second resurrection IMO will be after the Millennium and then the punishment and all those that do not have their name written in the Book of Life will get the Lake of Fire and will be destroyed and will live no more. Along with the false Prophet and death (Satan who caused death.) My Husband thinks that it will happen also in the Millenium, which I don't quit understand….When people think they have a Dream and think it comes from God, they really need to take stock of it before they believe so…and tell others. Satan has influenced many to think it is a Godly thing. After all He used to be a bright Morning Star.
    I guess I better stop here. I tend to go on and on…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (budhabee @ April 19 2010,09:26)
    Hi Justaskin

I like yer moniker.  Pretty cool.  I really dont know what to say to your last post.  I'm not sure if you think I am a Christian or not.  I am.  There is a reason for my thinking that I am one but none that covers what you put in your last post.  I think that Heaven is here.  Our Father is here, and Jesus is here, not only are they in us but they are also in our plants, our soil, our animals,  our mountains, our rivers, our seas, our fires, our smoke, our rain, our wind and every blade of grass, and every pebble. and every strand of our hair, our stars, our Universe.  I could go on and on but this list is too long.  I dissagree  with you about the animal part and the science part.  Men and Women should be able to ask questions and study our earth and discover different answers to different problems, and invent and learn and achieve.

Ok Ok Ok…..yes….I flunked Math.  Are you happy now?     :cool:  heh heh.

I think you need to rethink your believes.  When you say that God the Father is here, do you mean literal? If so that is not according to Scripture.  When we get Baptized we receive God's Holy Spirit, and by that we can understand the things of God.  But our Heavenly Fathers Being is still in Heaven where only Christ has gone.  All sleep in their graves until the Trumpet sounds.  Even Christ is not literal here on earth.  He too returned to Heaven where He came from John 17:5.
    The Apostles seen Him go… and like wise He will return.  Only then the Truth will be taught.  That has not happened yet.  Look around you……not only the truth is being taught yet….You say that God and Christ are not only in us, but also in Animals and plants etc.  how do you mean that?  Only God's Holy Spirit is up holding all, just like He is up holding us.  It is also a sign for those who do not believe in God.  But our Heavenly Father and Christ's Beings are still in Heaven….
    The Millenium is not here yet… Also our Heavenly Father will come with the New Jerusalem after Christ will give the Kingdom back to Him.
    1 Corinth. 15:28   Check out Revelation where it says that God will come to earth with the New Jerusalem….also check out Jeremiah, where it explains the New Jerusalem …….
    Peace and Love Irene

Richie
    Participant

Hey all it’s wonderful to hear from you all and all your experiences and your thoughts. I've been busy at work and just settling down after the Easter break and I almost forgot I posted here :( ops! I’m going to read over your posts again! But so far it's great to hear from you all. God does work in mysteries ways and oh my, he done it with me.

If I think back about everything that happened to me in school and leading up just before my experience, I know I would feel fed up, hurt and sad and just wondered why I am been pushed to my limits so much. But now after my experience I look back and it all makes sense! Everything had a purpose there was a reason to why certain things happened to me good and the bad.

Anne contacted me 2 days ago, and said Richard; the people are STILL talking about you and your vision! They are spreading your story to so many people! Right back to reading the posts 😛

Richie
    Participant

P.S It would be handy to add a Edit button so we can edit our post if we made mistakes and such 😉 (Mysterious) not (mysteries) Lol

JustAskin
    Participant

Richie,

Edit button is like blue moons on a sunday in leap year.

“T8” is the controller – otherwise known as “Heaven”.

He keeps a tight reign on Edit Privileges – I can't get it cos i have two yellow boxes meaning I bin a bad by twice – don't see the connection cos i coulda edited my 'bad' posts… selfdefeating – I think.
    It's quite simple: Everyone should have edit rights. Posts are made editable up until it is read – then Not editable obviously because someone could be responding to reading it as is (and the aafter posting finds that it has changed, he he!)

budhabee
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 20 2010,03:50)

Quote (budhabee @ April 19 2010,09:26)
    Hi Justaskin

I like yer moniker.  Pretty cool.  I really dont know what to say to your last post.  I'm not sure if you think I am a Christian or not.  I am.  There is a reason for my thinking that I am one but none that covers what you put in your last post.  I think that Heaven is here.  Our Father is here, and Jesus is here, not only are they in us but they are also in our plants, our soil, our animals,  our mountains, our rivers, our seas, our fires, our smoke, our rain, our wind and every blade of grass, and every pebble. and every strand of our hair, our stars, our Universe.  I could go on and on but this list is too long.  I dissagree  with you about the animal part and the science part.  Men and Women should be able to ask questions and study our earth and discover different answers to different problems, and invent and learn and achieve.

Ok Ok Ok…..yes….I flunked Math.  Are you happy now?     :cool:  heh heh.

I think you need to rethink your believes.  When you say that God the Father is here, do you mean literal? If so that is not according to Scripture.  When we get Baptized we receive God's Holy Spirit, and by that we can understand the things of God.  But our Heavenly Fathers Being is still in Heaven where only Christ has gone.  All sleep in their graves until the Trumpet sounds.  Even Christ is not literal here on earth.  He too returned to Heaven where He came from John 17:5.
    The Apostles seen Him go… and like wise He will return.  Only then the Truth will be taught.  That has not happened yet.  Look around you……not only the truth is being taught yet….You say that God and Christ are not only in us, but also in Animals and plants etc.  how do you mean that?  Only God's Holy Spirit is up holding all, just like He is up holding us.  It is also a sign for those who do not believe in God.  But our Heavenly Father and Christ's Beings are still in Heaven….
    The Millenium is not here yet… Also our Heavenly Father will come with the New Jerusalem after Christ will give the Kingdom back to Him.
    1 Corinth. 15:28   Check out Revelation where it says that God will come to earth with the New Jerusalem….also check out Jeremiah, where it explains the New Jerusalem …….
    Peace and Love Irene

No thankyou. I think im ok where I am. Also I am sure that no one on this forum knows what my beliefs are. As I have not even gone into that really. As for Dreams….God gave them to us. Everything has a purpose. Do you think that dreams are sawdust? Good Lord. I think you guys live in an itsee bitsee box.

JustAskin
    Participant

Elizabeth,
    Who was your comment directed at, please?

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Richie @ April 20 2010,09:55)
    Hey all it’s wonderful to hear from you all and all your experiences and your thoughts. I've been busy at work and just settling down after the Easter break and I almost forgot I posted here :( ops! I’m going to read over your posts again! But so far it's great to hear from you all. God does work in mysteries ways and oh my, he done it with me.

If I think back about everything that happened to me in school and leading up just before my experience, I know I would feel fed up, hurt and sad and just wondered why I am been pushed to my limits so much. But now after my experience I look back and it all makes sense! Everything had a purpose there was a reason to why certain things happened to me good and the bad.

Anne contacted me 2 days ago, and said Richard; the people are STILL talking about you and your vision! They are spreading your story to so many people! Right back to reading the posts 😛

Hi Richie good to see you back:)

You said:

I agree with that. I too when I look back things were a living hell, I couldnt understand- why? Someone said to me I think we go through these things for a reason but at the time we cant see why but then one day you can” Now (years later) I get what she meant. It makes you who you are, it helps you understand others, it teaches you faith, and you know that if you had to go through similar things again, it would be different, once you have faith.. then God is with you. :)

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Richie @ April 20 2010,07:58)
    P.S It would be handy to add a Edit button so we can edit our post if we made mistakes and such 😉 (Mysterious) not (mysteries) Lol

We have aa edit button, you have to ask for it….

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ April 20 2010,10:26)
    Elizabeth,
    Who was your comment directed at, please?

My post was directed at anyone who believes in a wrong doctrine like the trinity….and my name is Irene…. look at who signed the post…
    Irene

JustAskin
    Participant

Hey, Elizabeth, are you more than one?
    Irene, are you more than one?

Sorry, but I don't see where the Trinity comes into anything that was written here. We were discussing Dreams.
    My view is that they need to be treated with much caution as it can lead to very dangerous beliefs like spiritism.

Richie has come here because he had a traumatic dream. I am trying to show him that such things can come from the inner person due to the assimilation of external events as he described, and personal frailty in dealing with those things. They manifest themselves as waking dreams.
    Also, some dreams come from purely environmental situations. The individual will associate a noise, a flickering light, a shadow, a touch, a construction in or of the body, etc with something they fear. The partial point is to FACE that fear and exorcise it, then the dream will go (for repeated dreams).

Richie sounds like he has had a 'bullying' experience, abuse by one in a superior situation and has been made to feel inadequate, even deadly sinful, and that 'He will go to Hell'.
    This has concentrated his mind into 'realising' the horror of Hell (purist, give me licence, I know the difference, Hell, Sheol, Perdition, Pergotory,the Grave…)
    Trauma has set in and it becomes the focus of his 'Face your fear' resulting in his horror dream.

Now, he has faced it and prevailed, with God's help and support of his friend, Anne.

What now? He consolidated that triumph by sranding up in church and declaring his belief and the power of God in shielding even one as 'small and wretched and unworthy' as he (that's how he was made to feel) – Glory to God, the One God, YHVH.

So, moving on. Richie now seeks to offer his joy with everyone, and that is good. But while doing so I would like to see him seeking Scriptural truth beyond revelations through dreams.
    As I said, dreams are for sleepers, life is through knowledge and belief (Faith) in God and Christ – and works!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account