My revelation of hell and satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Richie
    Participant

Hello Everyone!

I've registered here to spread the word and the experience that I had over the Easter holidays. I won't go into too much detail as to how things lead up to this point but I feel that I have been called, by God to show you that Hell does exist that Satan is real. I do believe in Hell I have no doubts in my mind. I've always put God first. Everything I have done in my life I done it on faith and it's the faith that has kept me so strong.

And now I feel that I have a purpose a job a duty to be God's messenger to tell the world what I saw, Believers and nonbelievers. I am a very nervous person I can never stand up and speak aloud to a crowd of people but on Easter Sunday I had to tell them what I saw. You will read more about this further down the post.

God Bless and thanks for reading!

Richard

My Revelation of Hell and Satan

I woke up at 7 am on Saturday 3rd April; I couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up for a while and then I headed back to bed. It took me a while to sleep, but when I did, I had a dream that I was in the middle of space. I seemed to be taken across the universe thousands of light-years away from home (Earth) although I didn't know how far away I was.

I did not have any control of where I could go; I just was pulled across space as if something was taking me somewhere. I was in awe, shock and amazement with the scale and size of the universe and how beautiful it looked. I felt so small as if I was a tiny spec of light in a vast black open space.

The stars shone brightly the galaxies came upon me so fast, it was truly breathtaking. The galaxy that I was near had a golden bright sun in the middle. The stars and clusters were in a ring like shape orbiting around the giant sun in the middle. Huge clutters of asteroids were flying around me.

I started to speak out aloud describing what I could see as if I was trying to tell the people at home, back on earth what I saw. A huge asteroid came into view. It slowly drifted by but then as the asteroid moved away it revealed a planet which I had never seen before.

The planet was black and had a rusty surface, but the closer I got to it I could see the surface was hot and on fire. I was heading straight towards it. I knew what it was, I knew where I was heading but I didn't tell myself this. But thinking to myself why, why am I going there!

As I got closer I saw huge lava rock mounts like volcanoes poking out of the planets crust. Standing on top of them were people (humans) men and women but they appeared as black figures. They were burning and set on fire.

As I came closer to the ground there was this vast black lake as far as the eye could see. Pockets of black lava rock islands were scattered around this black lake. Then I looked up into the sky and I saw, which looked at first like bats, but they were huge black winged demons. They were flying in the distance towards me.

They were all set ablaze, the fire from their bodies lit up the black sky in red. I then started to hear and see people fall with me to this place. They were all screaming, shouting groaning in pain and agony. I have never heard anything so terrible in my life that I can still hear the cries and screams in my head right now.

The moment my feet touched the ground, I was on one of the black rock islands. I stood there and said to myself, “No matter what, I LOVE GOD and I will fight my way out of this”. Scorpions and huge lava worms were coming from the ground. The scorpions were stinging at my feet, and my legs but I couldn't feel any pain.

The lava worms were coming up from underground attacking the people all around me although I couldn't see them. One of the lava worms came at me; I tried to kill it but had no weapons of any kind. I grabbed it with both hands. It was so big that I couldn't keep it from attacking me. Its mouth opened and a smaller mouth came out which aimed towards my chest.

I woke up and sat at the edge of my bed, it took a few minutes for the vision that I saw to sink in before I knew that I was shown hell. I wasn't sent there to be punished, I wasn't in pain, I knew that when my feet touched the ground that God sent me here to show me that this is real and that I needed to tell everyone what I saw.

What I'm about to tell you now was the most frightening experience I have ever had. I always knew somehow that when I defeated the devil a few years back for making me turn against God that he hadn't left me completely he was trying to work hard to destroy me in some other way.

I was so strong and so much faith that I made it impossible for him to do so. The problems that I had with the church was none other than the devil working through people to make me feel the church had let me down which drew me away from ever going back.

The pastor Anne, who is a good friend to my mother and they both work at the same College. I got introduced to her when I came down from Edinburgh to London to spend the Easter holidays with my parents and my sister's family. She wanted to meet with me. She took me out that night after I had my vision of Hell.

We went to Nandos for a light meal to discuss my life, to get to know me in person, to talk about God and everything that lead up this point. I told her about the dream, she said “Richard it is not a dream do not believe what others say that you dreamt it and it isn't real! It's a revelation!!!

God loves you; he is so pleased with you that he chose you to share your vision of Hell so others can see that it does exist!!” Later that night she had one thing in mind left to do for me and that was to reveal me to Christ! I repeated the words of a prayer unknown to me.

While repeating the words, I felt a strong heat; a presence that I knew wasn't good it was evil. It tried to make me laugh at Anne, it tried to disrupt us. It used great force that it made grin and smile at Anne. I almost felt I had no control of what was happening and I knew that whatever it was, wanted to laugh at her, to mock her. I used my hands to apply pressure to my face so that I could gain control and carryon repeating the words. Anne knew what was going on she knew what she was doing.

The power of the Lord's Prayer was torturing Satan, he couldn’t bare the words and took over my body but I still could hear and feel the burning and heat inside of me. Through me, Satan was screaming in pain and shouted at the pastor Anne, “DAMM YOU!!… DAMM YOU…LEAVE ME ALONE….LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Satan was almost defeated he wanted to fight so hard to keep a hold of me but Anne and I made sure that I would complete the final words of the prayer.

I suddenly felt a huge force leave my body; I was out of breath, exhausted as if two powerful forces were pulling my soul. Anne screaming in joy said “RICHARD! Praise be to God! He is gone, you are with Christ, you are saved!! Satan is defeated!! His no more! Your name is now in the Book of Life!”

Today on Easter Day, I went to the Barking Abbey School to the Easter service (ECM – Europe for Christ Mission). Every Sunday they ask the people in the congregation if they have a story to tell, any experiences to share. I was asked by the pastor Anne to share and tell the people of my revelation, my vision of what God showed me.

I put my hand up and decided to stand up and speak to the people and tell them what I saw. They all thanked me and said a prayer for me; they are so caring and made me so welcome to their community even though I was heading back home the next day. They applauded me for telling my vision that I had of Hell. I felt like God planned this for me to tell his people out in the world, believers and non believers that God and Satan do exist.

Photo

Lightenup
    Participant

Thanks Richie,
    Welcome to Heaven Net. How did you find us? I'm thankful that you are free from the oppressor…Hallelujah! How has this changed your view of Christ? What did you think of Him before your prayer with Anne?

We could use Pastor Anne here. It sounds like she is gifted with discernment and quite the warrior.

God bless,
    Kathi/Lightenup/LU

JustAskin
    Participant

Hi Richie,
    Welcome.

I'm sorry to hear that you were subject to such an awful experience. But if it was God's way to show you some revelation then thank Him for using you as His instrument of vision…and warning to others.

The forum will speak for itself, so to speak!, but I don't think that any postings I've seen so far has ever disputed that Hell exists, Sheol, or Hades, even.

I have had a dream that Jesus came. The sky was glowing a wierd colour, beautiful but frightening, new stars, new heavens. It was thundering and people were running around screaming, but even amongst all that, I was so happy inside, my heart pumping like mad, but yet with fearfilled joy…

And then I woke up and it was just the refuse collectors throwing the bins around during their early morning collection, and the sunlight shimmering through the curtains.

Not disputing your dream, it is real to you, but I was pleased at how I felt, that in the middle of fear and confusion all around, I was fearfully joyful at the coming of Him who would be my judge.

Keep watch and be prepared for ye know not the day nor time when He shall arrive.

Ok, so what is your message concerning Hell and how we can avoid it.

In actuality, we may prefer to discuss attaining Heaven, or at least Paradise Earth status, rather than avoiding Hell, because it implies attaining the better position rather than simple doing enough to avoid the worst, even though that is worthy also.

Richie
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome I stumbled across your site sometime ago and I tried to find it again (thanks to Google) :)

I've always tried to lead a good life I haven’t really done anything wrong and if I did I would always repent. I have always put myself 2nd and was always willing to help others and my friends even if I never got anything in return but it was a pleasure to help them in their trouble times.

Anne is a very spiritual person very God loving. I felt that she was the only one on a spiritual level where I could talk about how I felt about my love for God. At first after the prayer I felt exhausted and tired but now I feel so much love in me so much peace and well I can't describe it.

I do however have a few friends who either don't believe in God or just don't think there is a place such as hell and I have told them my story even if they don't want to believe it. I will never force them too, but Anne and the small church community told me that I should tell them, anyone that I talk to.

My mother spoke to her friend Anne that “Why would God show him hell he hasn't done anything wrong! He is so good so loving and caring why show him such an awful place?” and of course she explained it time again to her.

I feel closer to GOD than I could ever have imagined. I made peace with so many of my friends and all of my enemies that hurt me in my life so far. I always thought to myself “Why is it that so many people tell me of their visions, their experiences of seeing Jesus, GOD, Hell and Satan? Why not me? Is there a reason why he hasn't picked me but others?” But I do know now why he has.

I feel new as if I was born again! Good Friday I was shown this vision of Hell, Easter eve, Anne brought me to Christ and forced this demon/devil out of my soul which seemed to be lurking within me which I thought I got rid of years ago. Then Easter Day I went to the Easter Service to stand up and tell them of my vision and what I saw. It's been some weekend but I am so thankful Jesus has brought me closer to GOD and back to the community of his church.

JustAskin
    Participant

Richie,

And you found and joined this forum.

You need to fill the void left by the evil one very quickly with God's spiritual Word.

Tell us what you believe about God and Christ, see who in this forum can guide you in your belief and see the differing views that you might consider.

I don't know if you've read any current or previous posts but feel free to join in any thread you feel passionate about.

Start gently and ask questions and we will put our views to you.

Give it a go when you ready.

Richie
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ April 06 2010,09:11)
    Richie,

And you found and joined this forum.

You need to fill the void left by the evil one very quickly with God's spiritual Word.

Tell us what you believe about God and Christ, see who in this forum can guide you in your belief and see the differing views that you might consider.

I don't know if you've read any current or previous posts but feel free to join in any thread you feel passionate about.

Start gently and ask questions and we will put our views to you.

Give it a go when you ready.

Thanks!

Last night I made sure that before I went to bed that I said a few prayers aloud (not in my head) and I'm going back to Church on Sunday which was the only thing that I should have done years ago. But that's the question I need to ask or maybe what you thoughts are….

Here we go then

Anne has told me that night before she removed the evil one that it wasn't your choir master or the priests or vicars telling you your prejudice or behaving in an insulting way in God's church by playing around with the Font water and other sinful ways, it was the Devil!!

He used them to make you feel unwelcome, to feel unholy in GOD's church. He made you leave and give up sinning (which I had done for 13 years) I moved to another Roman Catholic church, but there the priest behaved aggressively when I made a mistake on the registration form I filled out. He tore it up and threw the pieces on the floor and then said “DO IT AGAIN!!”

That was the moment I couldn't bare going to church anymore even thought I knew not all were like that. But the thing was I knew in my heart and soul that I still believe in GOD. It seemed that when I was tempted it made think it was right even though it was wrong. He made me almost rebel and blame god for the guilt I had.

Anne was pleased that I turned around and said “NO it was my fault I'm to blame I will not turn my back on GOD I'll go to hell for what I done but I won't turn on him! It seemed after all these times he was angry with me that he knew how strong within I was even though I wasn't back on God's Church.

So he attacked me in other ways by thought and fear with the friends I made and that filled me with hurt and pain because I had that in the past in school. It seemed the only way he could hurt me was by filing my head with these thoughts.

But because I made peace with them it seemed in many ways GOD lead me to Anne, he brought me down to visit my parents over Easter and to see Anne to finally bring me to Christ, to confess with my own mouth and that's when the dark one took a hold of me before he was gone. He knew his time was up.

So overall that's what I think has happened and I would like to know your thoughts. I'm going back to church as I said. There are so many around here and I will make myself go every Sunday or every other Sunday if possible.

Richie
    Participant

Quote (Richie @ April 07 2010,00:15)

just if you’re wondering about the “tempted” I was tempted to take money. The voice in my head played a trick on me thinking it was right you will give it back sign it on paper that you will give it back, he owes you etc. He is very clever in tricking you to think it was right. When my mom found out I heard him laugh in my head I burst into tears. His next move as you read above was to make me feel that it was God's fault but as you know I proved my faith to GOD by turning around and standing next to GOD. I guess I pissed the devil off a lot.

I always had a feeling he was in me still and I made sure since I was tempted, to live a faithful and devoted life to GOD to give to others to repeat to myself that I love him and I believe in Christ. I guess that's what kept me safe for these many years until GOD thought the time had come to free my soul from this dark one still within me. And in doing so I have spread the word to many people! But I felt so honoured to do that I feel I should give up my main job and continue spreading this message.

JustAskin
    Participant

Richie,

It is good that you recognise the problem that you have. That is the main thing, the recognition.

Next, you have done the right thing by attending church (more later)

Also, very importantly, you prayed to God for help.

When you pray, you do not need to do it out loud. This doesn't make it easier for God to hear. It is from your heart that he hears you, from your earnest seeking of him and this is best done IN YOUR HEAD – Jesus prayed to God all the time but he only prayed out loud when it was necessary that people heard what he said – Jesus warned against over long prayers, spoken out loud and done in repetitive manner (IMO, Excepting Corporate Prayers where everyone is directed by a speaker!)

Now, as for the church you attend – The RCC is probably the LAST church you should be attending (IMO) – I have no other recommendations except that – I, myself, do not atend any church but I would dearly love to but they all contain failings that grate against my learning (I know I should be strong and ignore some element – we are all sinners – but that is [one of ] my failings)

You do not say what your stance is on God and Jesus. Here is mine:

God is One, The ONLY GOD, Jehovah, YHVH, the “I AM”, “The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob”, He sits in unapproachable light on his throne in the Highest Heavens.

The Holy Spirit is HiS Spirit (Everyone has a Spirit – the Life – that which animates, actuates, activates, envigorates [in Man] the body, the soul (And God breathed [the spirit] into Adam's nostril and he became a living soul)

Jesus Christ is the [Begotten] Son of God, pre-Existent before all [other] Creations of God and instrumental in the creation of all [other] things created by God. He is NOT GOD but a “Son of God”. A “Son of God” is anyone who walks wholly in the ways of God and Jesus is the only one who “Walks wholly in the ways of God” and is therefore “The Son of God” but we can obtain SonShip as man (Become adopted Sons of God) if we walk as close as sinful man can walk in God's ways according to the revelation brought by christ dictated to him by his Father, YHVH GOD.

Sorry if that was a bit heavy. Your next step is to know and understand what you mean when you say you beleive in God and Christ, you need to get to know them and then they will help you:
    – Pray TO God, call him “Father”, Acknowledge your sins, ask for forgiveness in the same way you have forgiven others
    – Ask for his daily help in directing your footsteps (Your actions) through the power of His Holy Spirit.
    – Add whatever else you want to talk to Him about (Perhaps finding you a suitable church.)
    – Finish off by offering him praise, honor and glory, also to his Son Jesus Christ, THROUGH whom you direct your prayer.

That's a start, you need to continue in this way and you will grow strong of you truly follow His directions.

This forum can get quite, um…, opinionated, so you need to know what you WANT to Believe but never the less, Ask away as you feel.

God Bless you for having the strength to make the first move.

Richie
    Participant

JustAskin

Thanks for your reply…

These events happened some many years ago with the money and the choir but nether less what is important is now and what I do next. I'm sure people here will have their opinions their views and that's fine with me. I'll always respect what others have to say even if I don't agree or I don't think in the same way.

I know the RCC or many churches are not perfect, they all have their faults some choose to attend and ignore some move on and try and find another church. But I respect that you don't attended church and for your reasons, as you say we are all not perfect.

But what I agree on is what Anne told me. “Richard the building isn't the church, the church is what is in here (your heart, your soul)” But it's God's place in bringing the community, God's people together to worship to pray to ask forgiveness.

So I'm sure that the RCC church which is near to my work might not be perfect or maybe it will be fine it won't stop me from attending ever again if want to leave, I'll find another.

I always pray in my head, but I guess this whole experience this Easter has, I wouldn’t say shaken me but opened my eyes. It is a calling that I should come back to the community, to church where you can find many people, new friends which is what I need since moving away to work.

JustAskin
    Participant

Hi Richie,

Here is a first lesson to you.

It DOES MATTER what church you attend.

If the church is teaching false doctrine then that is what you will learn.

If you feed off fastfood (which is mostly false food) you will get ill and suffer – and it is the same with spiritually false food.

The scriptures says “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her iniquities”.

Richie, this is one of the clearest reference to the Roman cathoic Church that ever was written.

Ou see, I did not suggest any other church except for you to avoid THIS ONE. Do you listen to teh world news about what is happening in the Roman catholic churches – World Wide???

Ok, some more then:

Avoid Pentecostal churches. these proclaim to worship the Holy Spirit as God.

Avoid Seventh day Adventice.

Avoid any church that proclaims to Worship Jesus like “Christodelphinians”. The scriptures says to “Worship God and only to Him do Sacred Service”

I don't know any more about others to say anything – it is up to you at the end of the day – Just be careful about what is being taught – that is the crucial point.

We can help you here to know what is true from what is false – you may agree or disagree – that the point of debate Forums – but either way you will learn (Some good – Some Bad things)

Oh, one other thing – We do not condemn you for what you have done – Please leave that aside – God has forgiven you (I pray) so from here on step with a lighter self in the direction shown to you by Christ in his revelation of the Father, God Almighty.

God Bless you.

Richie
    Participant

you do make valid points.. I don't want to end up not going to church but I do as I need to get back in the community. Which is why I need to becareful in the churches I do find here and attend. Sometimes I feel I should contiune as I am as I do see a lot of problems on the news about the RRC all around.

I guess in the past or maybe even now, I'm careful where I tread and sometimes i feel that it's best to not do anything other than worship GOD and pray on my own, which I know GOD wouldn't want me to do that. I just lost hope in who to trust these days, you can never be sure who is true and who is false, that's how I feel most of the time. I just need to pray and ask GOD to guide me.

JustAskin
    Participant

Richie,

I forgot to mention that your Anne is correct to say that your Church is in your heart. I was caught up talking about the physical Church, sorry.

You still have not told me your position on God and Christ.

What is your belief?

Richie, read back through all the post in this thread.

You are missing something?

Richie
    Participant

My belief is GOD is the creator the Omega the one and only GOD who created all life, man in his image , the world, the stars, the heavens. He sent his son to die for us on the cross to burden all of humanities sins, so that we can be saved for those who believe in him. No one comes to the father but through Jesus.

He is the one and only one GOD that I love, that I give up my life for. He is the one GOD who I worship, I pray too, to ask for forgiveness for my sins so that I may be forgiven. With my own mouth and from the heart I confessed that Jesus is the Son of God that he died for our salvation.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Richie @ April 08 2010,00:17)
    My belief is GOD is the creator the Omega the one and only GOD who created all life, man in his image , the world, the stars, the heavens. He sent his son to die for us on the cross to burden all of humanities sins, so that we can be saved for those who believe in him. No one comes to the father but through Jesus.

He is the one and only one GOD that I love, that I give up my life for. He is the one GOD who I worship, I pray too, to ask for forgiveness for my sins so that I may be forgiven. With my own mouth and from the heart I confessed that Jesus is the Son of God that he died for our salvation.

Hi Richie,

Welcome to the forum.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Richie, I can understand what it feels like to be in a Church and feel all the wrong stuff.
    I remember being in the Catholic church many years ago my family was 'at war' with my partners family. So as we sat there, the vibes were so bad, I felt so hurt so angry, I prayed “Why does this have to hurt so bad? This is a Church” I just wanted to cry. I dont think I ever went back inside a Catholic church again.

Welcome to the forum too:)

From personal experience I found Baptists were always good helpfull and kind in the community. Plus friendly when you go to their church. But thats in NZ. Its just my opinion based only on what iv seen, I dont know much about their beliefs?

Richie
    Participant

Ed J and karmarie thanks so much for the welcome and your feedback. It has been hard… I was baptized in a parish church; I never was baptized in a Roman Catholic Church. I only attended after I left my parish hoping that I could feel spiritual there. I did but I didn't like the behaviour of the priest towards me as I have said in my last posts. It's good to hear from others like yourselves about your experiences and maybe you could point me in the right direction. But I guess like Anne has said to me, just fine the one that is right. Your never going to find it straight away.

JustAskin
    Participant

Richie,

Frm your outpourings concerning your belief, I would say that you are on teh right lines.

Continiue along those lines and learn and grow in knowledge and God's Spirit will guide you in the right path – But please don't think that that is ALL you need to do – Remember that Satan will also be watching and try to misdirect you – “Come to you like an Angel of Light” so Beware what others say to you that conflicts or seems SIMILAR to what you believe.

Don't deny them straight off, listen – DISCERN with WISDOM and decide – even what I am saying here to you now!!

Asl questions – when you are ready – please try to set aside your grief – you have been offered God's hands for safety through your belief – Please be joyful – not meloncholy – let your heart sing – sing praises to God – Yes you can do that out loud – just pray in earnestly in private (and, ok, out loud – but not that anyone should hear you!)

Tell God how pleased you are for what he has done for you – and that you are grateful that things were not worst (Theyc could have been) _ Be positive – your life has changed.

Richie, I am joyful right now – My work boss has been changed to somone who cares about what I do.
    The noisy 'children' in the 'Adult Kindergarten' of an office that I work in has had most of the staff leave – Hooray – peace for a while anyway… HOPE that the replacements are more mature – Yes, I am singing praises to god because he has seen my affliction and in his own time brought forth a saviour for me.

Seek – and you will find
    Ask – and it shall be answered onto you
    Knock – and the door will be opened unto you
    Walk – in the ways of the Lord Jesus Christ and His God

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Richie.
    Some good advice from JA there.

Just know too that sometimes time alone with God can be a good thing. Its not for everyone though.
    Watch the Internet, the community we live in is small in comparison with regards to opinions.

JustAskin
    Participant

And much empathy from you, Karmarie.

God bless.

terraricca
    Participant

hi Richie

and wellcom here;

it is true there is good advise on this site but it is mixt with the bad,so i would advise you to read the bible because you can not go wrong there at all ,

trust God not men, so learn what God want from you (all of us believers)and put it to practice all things he ask you to do but not without understanding it well,or stop doing it if he ask you,

and pray to him (talk to him)with the fullest of your heart i know he will lessen,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account