My Personal Testimonies since my Vision of Hell

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    MasterRich
    Participant

Since posting my Vision of Hell and how Jesus Christ saved me, I have had many testimonies, dreams and experiences that I wanted to share. Instead of making lots of different topics for each testimony I want to keep it in one post (in the order they happened)

Dream – The unsaved in Eternal Darkness

This is another dream shown to me by God following from the vision I had of Hell back in April 2010.

The dream I had a few nights ago was a message to me and a warning straight from God. Since my vision of Hell and my encounter with Satan, I am dedicating my entire life to tell people of my experience and to continue my 100% commitment to follow Christ. This was a life changing moment for me.

I have been selected to correct and to heal the wounds in the family and in my life. God has given me the ability to see pass the human eye and understanding of the world. I was able to oversee and reveal the truth that Satan was responsible for the horrors and the breakdown of my family and the terrible events that happened in my life.

In this dream the message from God was this, He has always known of my uncertainty of whether or not I will be saved, SAVED from His judgment, and His wrath of me sinning against him with the things that I do wrong in my life. Even though I have done my best to live a faithful and good life according to Gods law I always feel it is never enough.

Because my faith is so strong, no matter what enemies I may face, no matter what evil comes upon me, I will stand my ground and I will follow and defend Christ by not denying him. No matter the cost, no matter what others say to me. God has now given me the power to defeat and conquer my sins of the world that I face.

My dream started with me standing in a never-ending pitch black room. There was no light whatsoever. The room could have gone on forever and ever but because it was in eternal darkness there was no way to see or tell how big this place was. I could see but only at an arms length around me. Everything appeared very dark and grey it was extremely haunting and a very lonely place to be in.

No light, no sense of happiness or joy just darkness, misery and uncertainty. Around me there were hundreds and hundreds of people, again their clothes and their bodies appeared dark and grey but I could clearly see that they were women and men from all age groups surrounding me.

They had this fear and uncertainty about them; they talked and moved about asking each other questions. From what I could tell, they knew why they were here, but were unsure what was going to happen and they seemed to talk to each other to see if they could find out the answers.

I got a very strong vibe and a knowing; that these people knew that there was no escape, whatever was about to happen because of what they did in their lives. I got a very strong vibe from all these people who were in this place because they suffered heavily from all kinds of sin that they had done in their lives.

Whether it is murder, stealing, adultery, blasphemy towards God, non believers, sexual immorality, they all suffered from sin which has now put them here in this place where they all seemed cut off from the Love of God, they were waiting to be judged.

From this dream, God has told me the following:

“YOU ARE SAVED, SAVED FROM MY JUDGMENT, SAVED FROM MY WRATH AND MY AUTHORITY TO SEND YOU TO HELL

You have shown and proved that your faith is very strong, strong enough to move mountains!

Your love for Christ is paramount, and your sacrifice that you have made to defend His name is never unending.

You have faced many mountains, many evil forces who tried to destroy you and to turn you away from Me and denying Me.

With My strength and your faith in Jesus Christ, My only begotten Son, you have defeated Satan. He no longer will consume your life!

You have shown forgiveness with everyone who betrayed you.

I have now brought you face to face with the Devil, I have made you see him for who he is, for what he has done to your life and now we have defeated him. My order to you is to preach my gospel to others. Non believers and believers will either deny you or believe you. For this, I have now given you the answer that you seek to find.

Those who were with you (in your dream) are sinners. They will perish in the lake of fire and only I can cast judgment upon them who sins! But I tell you this; you must UPHOLD and forever live in repentance, to follow Christ and to be like Him.

You must repent of all your sins; humanity will never be free of sin. It is like a sheet of black cloth that will forever consume your life. You must turn to Christ and beg for forgiveness. Do not doubt or question my authority and judgment. Do this and you will be saved and will be forever rewarded with Me in heaven.”

Jesus lives in us!

Something so amazing that happened last week! Jesus made himself known to me twice. Not physically, not with a voice or a sign but spiritually, in my actions towards other people!

First thing that happened was after work I started to walk home. Around 15 minutes later just before I reached the street to go down to, there was a parked car and an elderly man with his wife in the passenger seat wanting some help.

They were from Australia, and he caught my attention. He asked for directions to a hotel which had printed on a paper, along with the address and phone number. He had a map of Edinburgh City but he couldn’t see which street/road on the map to find this hotel.

So I took out my iPhone to see if I can put in the name of the street and postcode into the map application. But I couldn’t connect online, I tried to look on the map for him but still I couldn’t find the street. After a few minutes of trying to help him I had no luck. Until I realised, just call the hotel number silly! So I said to the man that I will call up the hotel and find out where they are.

So the man from the hotel told me which way they should go and long and behold the Ocean Terminal docks where there is a big shopping centre, is on the map which is where the hotel is! The man was appreciative of me going through so much to help him where most people would just say sorry I don’t know and walk on.

He said; “let me give you a fiver or something”

I said “No! No, no, no, no, don’t be silly! Don’t worry about it”

He shook my hand and thanked me for helping him; I said;

“I hope you find the place ok”
    He said;

“Don’t worry we will thanks again”

2 days later, last Thursday, I finished late and I went out to eat at the restaurant next door to my work.

After my meal, I went to get some money to get a taxi but then just as I got outside and approached a taxi cab, something urged me to not take the taxi and just walk home so I done just that.

As I was walking down the street again, I remembered how I helped the 2 Australian tourists and said to myself;

“I wonder if I’m going to help someone else this time!”

Then suddenly at almost the same spot, a man (Scottish) was trying desperately to just ask someone to lend him 50p for the bus as he didn’t have enough and his feet were killing him from walking.

No one would help him and he said people just looked at him weirdly or he bumped into people that didn’t speak English.

I said; “Well I don’t think I got change just a £10 note, no sorry I don’t have change. Oh wait, I can go to a store and just get some change”

He was so shocked and stunned; he didn’t know what to say. I lost count how many times he said thank you to me. We went over the road to a small news agent store I bought some bread and gave him some change.

He said;

“Oh man, I can’t believe it, I can’
    t thank you enough If I run into you again I’ll give you the money back. Do you know how many people looked at me funny when I asked people if they could spare some change? Most of them were polish, rest looked at me funny as if I was wearing poor shabby clothes begging for money.”

We had a very long open chat about stuff, first about homosexuals and that he doesn’t mind it but like me he said he doesn’t agree morally, that they should be married, together having sex or even worse, bringing a child into the home.

I said I agree and told him my views that, no one can help being gay when they are born, but when they get married, sleep around or adopt a child into that environment is totally wrong and how much the child would suffer and be so confused.

He spoke about his daughter and told me his wife died some time ago. He also said that his daughter wanted to become gay and have relationships with other woman, again he said he had no problems with that, but she wanted some special treatment where she could get pregnant and share the baby with another girl.

He was so against it and I couldn’t agree more. He then spoke about Muslims and how many of them there are and that most just get brainwashed into becoming suicide bombers and he feels we should wipe them all out, they are all evil.

I said;

“You can’t judge every Muslim as a terrorist not all will do that and wanting to kill them all does not make you any better than them. Just be the better person, a decent human being and don’t resort to their level.”

He said he fully understands and he was just sharing his opinion because today, you can’t talk openly about anything anymore.
    After the conversation he said;

“If I run into you again I’ll give you the money back, but really thanks again, You are a good guy, you are truly a good man, I’m so glad I ran into you”

My pastor told me;

“Praise be to God, you are the light, Jesus Christ lives in you and it shows how you helped those people!”

I will not fully understand why this happened twice in the week but I know God made it happen to show me how much Jesus lives in me. Instead of paying lots for a taxi cab, the Holy Spirit urged me to walk home instead but now I realized it was to help this man.

To show kindness, love and offer help to those people who needed it. In a way it reminded me of Jesus or demonstrated what Jesus would do if he was here now.

God healing my harden heart!

My pastor Anne some time ago, told me that;

“The Holy Spirit has interceded with me that God is preparing a Christian girl for you. You will soon be married and share the Gospel of Jesus together.”

I said;

“No way! I’ve been single all my life there is a reason why God wants me single, it will never happen.”

For the past 3 months I’ve been going to the spa next door at the gym as my back isn’t good because I’m working at the computer for long hours. The girl that massages my back was going on holiday to Greece so another girl has been working on my back for the past 3 weeks.

Friday 5th August was my last session and as we were talking about the London riots that was going on, she asked me a question that took me by surprise!

“Are you a Christian?”

I replied without hesitation

“Yes, I am”

She replied

“Aww, me too”

At the moment I lost focus on the massage and relaxation and was more focused on talking to her. We spoke about, going to Church, I told her I used to sing in the Choir for 13 years and all the problems that happened with the Church which made me leave. I also told her of my vision of hell and how Jesus saved me and how I have shared my testimony to others.

She told me she loves reading people’s testimonies about how Jesus saved them from, pimping, prostitution, gangs, drugs etc. She loves to see how people have been saved from those terrible things.

Her boyfriend isn’t a Christian and told me she finds it hard to talk about it to him and often keeps quiet and I said;

“Well if he needs to ask you any questions or advice you are there for him”

The night before I watched bits of a video on YouTube “They sold their souls for Rock n Roll”

Out of the blue She said to me;

“Music has a lot to do with turning people into doing terrible things and brainwashing them and Satan uses that as a tool.” Again I was amazed and said;

“Wow! I was watching this video last night about music and much infulence the music has on young people today and I explained further about it.

I asked her a question;

“Can you give me your opinion, do you think the world is heading downhill with the things going on in the world and the collapse of the economy?”

She said;

“Yes it is, my father and my mother also know that time is running out and God is coming back soon!”

We also feel the same when it comes to being around friends or work collegues who swear a lot or blaspheme God’s name in vain and how much we find it difficult to deal with it.

We both agreed that so many people including the Church are asleep. She also said that in a music video of Madonna, she said to the audience “You will all receive a mark and belong as one” or something like that and she noticed a symbol flashing on the screen for ages. I said;

“The mark of the beast” she said

“Yes I found it disturbing”

Afterwards, I gave her my email so I could send her the link to my testimony on YouTube. But later at work, God told me to print it out and give it to her.

So I done that and when she saw me with my testimony in my hand she said;

“What is this?”

I said

“I’m giving you a printed copy of my testimony for you”

She said;

“Aww! Thank you so much Richard this will keep me busy on the bus when I go home”

She thanked me again and said she enjoyed talking to me.

I felt that God had planned this for me just as my pastor had said months ago. But now I have mixed feelings. I feel happy that God done this for me, to bring me to someone who is identical to me after been alone for almost 30 years and to not find a nice Christian friend to talk to. The other feelings I had were of sadness and I became tearful because I may not see her again and what if nothing happens or we never become friends.

I started saying this for the first time ever “This is so unfair I don’t want to be alone!”

I heard the Holy Spirit keep me from tearing myself apart and said;

“You do not know God’s plan, you do not know if God is going to bring her to you as your partner or not you must be patient and wait.

The important thing is you didn’t deny your faith you’re proudly said you were a Christian and you gave her your testimony and shared your faith with her! The Lord is pleased with you, do not worry about events and if nothing happens or you do get together with her at some point. Leave it to God!”

The one thing I know is that God done this for me, not to find a Christian friend/partner but to shatter this harden heart of mine. I had asked God many times;

“Why is my heart like a rock and so cold? Please heal this heart of mine!”

Now my prayers have been answered! I just found out the following week after my massage sessions that the Christian girl that I met left because she lives outside of the city which takes her an 1 hour and a half to get into work and she couldn’t do the travelling each day with all the traffic on the road.

I’m sad that I won’t see her again but I guess it was meant to be this way. She still has my email but I have not heard from her yet. So I’m not sure what is next for me but I feel inner peace, calm, and more warmth in me that I have never felt before.

God has given me something to look forward to, that there are girls out there that have th
    e same mind-set, personality and faith as me. So that has given me hope!

2 hours ago I had just finished speaking to my pastor Anne about the situation, and this is what she said;

“The Lord has already revealed to you the answers about the situation with this girl. Listen do not be discouraged about what the Holy Spirit has told me that I told you that you will meet a Christian girl, she may be the one she may not be.

But God has opened your heart and has now made you realise you can’t be on your own you need someone and they need you! You must let your heart be still and in 9 months time the Christian Girl will make herself known to you.”

I asked her about wanting to go to Israel but because of the dangers there I’m still not sure.

She said;

“Richard! Jesus is not there anymore he lives in you! All the enemies will rise up against Israel but God will not let them destroy or conquer Israel, do not worry about it for it is written that this will take place.”

“You must pray and ask the Lord to help you understand what mission it is that he needs you to do.”

She is going to send me a prayer later and has urged me to continue reading the word of God (Bible) from where I left off.

I also spoke to my pastor Anne about how a couple of months ago my sister was now in charge of leading the school choir at my old church and how she is running the site and taking the Choir practices.

My sister said to me;

“It’s such a big thing after Helen, who was in charge of the Choir had to leave.”

I said;

“God has chosen you for this to help the community and to bring youngsters into the Choir so they may know and learn more about Jesus and God.”

She said “Yes i know but it’s such a big thing to take on”

I said “God wouldn’t ask you to do something if you could not do it”

She spoke to me Friday before she went away to France, that in her dream she spoke to several people at Church about why she is doing this and then a loud, stern voice said to her;

“No, You have been chosen to do this”

She woke up instantly. I told her;

“This was God telling you that he has chosen you for this just like I said months ago! Praise God!”

She became more understanding in how God is using her and accepted it with open arms and it is so nice to see!

I told Anne, that when my mom came up to visit me 2 weeks ago, her blood pressure was giving her bad headaches. One night as she went to bed, I laid my hands on her head and prayed to the Holy Spirit.

“Dear Holy Spirit, I pray to you to please comfort and heal my mom and cure her of her blood pressure. Please in the Name of Jesus Christ; remove her headache that is causing her much distress. In Jesus name I pray AMEN!”

The next morning my mom told me that her headache was gone and she was feeling much better!

Praise God Indeed! He is working not only in my life but in everyone’s lives. He has filled my heart with peace, love and safety which so many in my 30 years had caused me nothing but pain, agony and hurt.

So much so I became a curled up soul in a corner only trusting myself and God to take care of me. But God has healed my stone cold heart and washed away my pains and told me that everything will be fine and you can trust me!

Dream–Earthquake Aftermath at my Parish Church

Last night I had a dream about my old local parish church back in London and saw the aftermath of a tremor/earthquake.

My dream started when I was in the car and my mom was driving. We approached the roundabout and headed towards my old Parish Church. I looked over and saw that a mild earthquake/tremor struck at the very grounds of where the Church stood.

I said to my mom, “You see! You see, I told you! I told you this would happen, I warned them this was going to happen but no one listened to me!”

My mom said to me “Maybe this happened because of what the Church did to you in the past”

I personally don’t agree although the bad things that happened to me during the 13 years of worshiping and singing in the Choir at the church I don’t think this had anything to do with the earthquake. I do though have another view which I think is a warning to a lot of Churches today.

The ground was all split open all around, the stone walls surrounding the church were all broken away and debris was laying everywhere. The Church was badly damaged and rubble from the damaged spire was everywhere.

There were a lot of people shocked and stunned as to what happened, picking themselves up and talking to each other trying to figure out what happened.

That was pretty much the dream; I didn’t see the earthquake take place just the aftermath.

To go into the background about my old Church that I grew up in, will help explain a lot of the problems I faced growing up with the Church and the community.

I was baptised and started singing in the Choir at my Parish Church back in my home town in London since 1989 – 2002 (13 years) I was 9 then when I joined the Choir.

Over the years the Church never felt spiritual, allot of wrong stuff was going on with the Church, with the choir master and also with the clergy. Just to cut the story short, I’ll outline a few of the issues that occurred.

My Choir master got into trouble with his behaviour towards choristers including myself, so much so that one father tried to take him to court after having a word with one of his sons in the vestry but locked the door so no one could enter

We had female and male priests and on one Sunday morning I saw them splashing the Holy Water from the Font at each other. Our old vicar who had been at our church for many years was only there because it was a job and he didn’t bring the community of the Church together or even care to visit people.

My brother-in-law and I were called prejudice by our choir master and that he didn’t like our behaviour for not taking communion from the woman priest instead we took a blessing. He had the nerve to tell me that I’m too young to understand about Christianity and the purpose of taking communion.

I was made out to be a mommy’s boy and even at my early 20s the Choir master and his wife would always make insults openly to me like

“Get your mom to iron your robes and wash it out since you can’t do it yourself.”

Before I actually left and gave up singing, something inside of me told me that it was time to leave, because of the way the Church was going. A lot of people inside the church pretended to be all nice and Christian like but outside they were the total opposite, although most were nice. Allot of our old friends left the Church because of all the things that were going on there.

I left and never went back, although I miss the Choir because God gave me a good voice he knew it was time to leave and now I believe that the voice I heard during our Choir practice one night was the Holy Spirit. He said;

“Richard it is time to leave, I know you don’t want to quit because you love singing but you are not happy here, you do not feel spiritually connected and the behaviour of the church is just terrible that you don’t even enjoy singing anymore. I know it is a difficult choice, you have been singing for 13 years and you have the best voice! You sang all over the UK and made lots of cds but you know in your heart it is time to go.”

I felt that God was right and I left and never went back. I’d always have dreams about me singing in the Choir and having bad experiences during my dream, where I would be insulted by my choir master. I didn’t realise how much scaring it had left on me until I started to dream a lot about it and it never stop until a couple of months ago.

Even my pastor had bad stuff to say about the church and their behaviour. My sister is now leading the school choir and was confronted by one
    of the ladies who organises and runs events at the Church. As my sister parked her car in the choir car park to run a practice that night, the lady approached her and shouted at her by saying that she couldn’t park in the car park and told my sister to go practice with the choir somewhere else because no one can park there.

Basically the people that run the church like to think they own it and everything they do or organise has to be on their terms. My sister is doing exactly what God has told her to do in a dream she had a few weeks ago. The dream she had was, God speaking to her in a loud clear stern voice that she was chosen to do this, to run the choir. I told her the exact same thing several months before this dream!

Although she has a big job to do, I said that God chose you to lead and take charge of the school Choir to help out with the town, to get youngsters off the streets and in Church! So despite all the bad things going on in the Church today my sister has been chosen for an important role in leading the Choir.

But I feel this dream was a warning and a sign of things to come, that the Church needs to wake up which is why I had that dream. But this goes for Christians and churches all over that need to be alert on what is going on around them to stop continuing in their sinful ways because Jesus can return anytime soon and it will be too late for them.

Over Easter this year, I went back to my Church on Easter Sunday, it has been 9 years since I’ve been back. Although I was reluctant to go, God wanted me to go, for what reason I did not know.

After the service I went over to our old friends, and men who knew me when I was very little when I first joined the Choir and they were pleased to see me. It had been 9 years since they last saw me and then my Choir master knew I was in Church came over and shook my hand and said;

“It’s good to see you Richard”

“It’s good to see you, a lot has changed around here” I said;

“Yes it has”

He asked me if I was singing in a Choir in Edinburgh and I told him no, and If I wanted to I don’t know if I could because it’s been too long since I sang. He told me to do it as many others around too which was encouraging.

Later my mom said “By going up and talking to the men of the Choir and to your old choir master you have shown me that you really are saved and that your faith is so strong in Christ.”

The vision of Hell and Jesus driving out Satan within me wasn’t a big enough testimony for my mom to believe fully, the fact I made peace with my old Church and my Choir master convinced my mom totally.

I’m not sure why I had this dream, I don’t know the message God was trying to give to me becuase of it. But I know that it is a warning that his Church is asleep and needs to wake up!

Defending a Muslim from Video Game Players

I just wanted to share something really important that happened last night while reading a game forum room.

A Muslim player on the Diablo 3 Game forums made a topic regarding a 3D art prop book which resembled the Holy book of Quran but he discovered it in a pile of trash/dirt.

This is his post he made towards Blizzard Entertainment regarding this..

Dear Blizzard,

As an old fan and player of Blizzard Entertainment, and always supporting your games, I’ve been wondering about an issue been noticed by me and my friends from streaming videos of Diablo III beta (didn’t play it though), from a screenshot attached as follows, there is a strange resemblance between the book highlighted in the pic (Diablo III Gameplay) and the Holy book of Quran (Muslims Holy book).

The book is one of other books found on the shelves which is interacted with by dropping on the floor and it is also found buried under piles of dirt, supposedly the game (or any blizzard game before didn’t implement something like that) and the game shouldn’t intervene with any impact with religion whatever it is, or giving an offence to any of the known religions by any means.

Anyway, i suggest removing that texture of that book (of resemblance) before launching the original version of Diablo III and during that beta testing phase.

Hoping to have a reply from the developers concerning this issue, to avoid any negative influence on Muslim fans and players (or any other religions fans to notice this) to deal with Blizzard games.

Here is the screenshot I gathered from different video streams:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8606/diablo3holyquran.jpg

For 15 pages he received nothing but hostile and disgusting replies and that he is overreacting. But not only was this aimed at him but also towards others who believe in God or have their own faith and religion (Christians were also talked about to)

I will not post all of the responses made because it’s too much with racism and racial slurs. But I quoted a few..

“In my humble opinion, it should not be where it is in the game.

It should be neatly placed in an outhouse, along with every other religious scripture, so that our heroes have something to read while they take a dump”

“Grow up and get out of the forums”

“no1 cares you don’t have the right to not be offended, if ur offended by something this stupid get out!”

“in the dirt where it belongs”

“I’m very happy to know that Muslims are offended It will make the game better”

“Just bury the OP, dislike if you don’t agree. That way no one will pay attention to that kind of rubbish. Mission accomplished.”

“I’m loving this Crusade against the OP “

There was so much cursing and nothing but swearing towards this Muslim player. It was so bad what I quoted above was nothing compared to the other comments made. I had enough, I felt God wanted me to say something as I became very unsettled that I just couldn’t walk away or keep silent from this kind of behaviour anymore and I wanted to say something about it.

Here is my reply;

Overlord (profile name who made the post) this is just my personal opinion. You and I and anyone else with faith or beliefs will never get any support whatsoever but hate and hostility on these forums or any game forums.

That’s how the world is today I’m afraid. But I DO understand where you are coming from. From looking at the pictures you posted a few hours ago, I do see resemblance of the Book of the Quran. As someone pointed out earlier there are different covers of the book.

Now let’s just say Blizzard for whatever reason did this and of course changed the pattern ever so slightly to not make it obvious that they really intended to make a prop Quran book in game lying in a pile of dirt and trash which isn’t acceptable.

Other view is they just by coincidence, the artist made that prop book which resembled the Quran but in no way was intended to offend Muslims in anyway.

Now although I can see your concern as it would concern me too and if I really found something offensive with no doubt in my mind I would…

1. Never buy the game
    2. Write a letter or some sort of complaint to Blizzard

Although nothing will stop me for expressing my views if I found something discriminating or offensive I will speak my mind carefully not trying to offend anyone (which I can’t see how I could tbh) and just get my point across.

But just understand as much as I respect you for expressing your views and not being afraid to tell Blizzard and the community how you feel, expect hostility just as Christians do to.

Don’t be afraid of these kinds of threats, you have every right to express your views and your faith ju
    st as they do to express theirs.

But you see their behaviour here is just disgusting to show all this kind of hostile behaviour and hatred for religious people who have faith and in no way try and force it on anyone.

Those that do try and force faith on people don’t speak for the majority but still there is no reason at all to show this much hatred for the OP.

He was only expressing his views whether his wrong or right he feels he has an issue with that prop book resembling what his faith is about and that it was found in a pile of trash in the game.

No matter how small, silly or big the issue is to people NO ONE should be showing this kind of behaviour to anyone religious or not!

Mankind isn’t perfect NO ON IS, religious or not know one is 100% perfect but if you want respect you all better start respecting people with faith and beliefs which mean more than life itself to them.

If you can’t respect that or give a polite and simple response then how dare can you demand him to be silent, tell him to get out of the forums or insult his religion?

I’m a Christian and I’m proud and Blessed to say it! No one on will ever take my Salvation from me that was given to me from God Alone! People here with no faith, I have no problems, with your choice not to believe.

I have many friends with no faiths and I feel sorry sometimes when certain people mock people who believe in God but our behaviour and attitude does not change, not even the slightest towards them.

That’s the kind of respect we give to people around us and I’m speaking on behalf of everyone who is religious who are afraid to express themselves openly.

It’s such a shame hardly anyone these days give nothing but the complete opposite to us and all we have to hear is to shut up about our faith or get out. Yet we have to here all your reasons and rejections about Religion and God and we sit back and listen.

Overlord, don’t be afraid to express your faith and your concerns if you feel insulted or feel any attack on your faith. You have a right to express yourself!

This has come at no surprise to me but I feel so sickened and heartbroken that a single Muslim was only expressing his concern and he was denied it by almost everyone on the community Forums. I just couldn’t keep silent and I came to his defence.

It is so difficult to get caught up in these kinds of things worried for your own safety. But I have to carry the Cross too; I have to suffer just as Jesus did for me. I didn’t look back at the responses as the pages have increased now. Seeing what people might have replied with towards me, I just couldn’t bare to read what they had put.

I know that I must have received loads of insults because I’m a Christian and I spoke openly on the forums where they threatened people to keep it out of any discussion and be silent but at the same time they give insult after insult.

The thing is If this kind of thing happens again to someone I will gladly come to their aid

God Bless

Richard

Lightenup
    Participant

Hello Richard,
    Welcome back! I enjoyed your stories and your openness. I think you should make a poll as to what the readers thought about whether you should go pursue that girl or not, ha. I think you should, what can it hurt. It seems like God stirred something up between you and you should consider pursuing her. Girls like it when the guy takes the initiative. Oh well, that is just me throwing my two cents in…I guess I like a happy ending where the guy gets the girl and they live happily ever after :)

God bless,
    Kathi

Pastry
    Participant

Richard! Welcome…. Is this the second time for you to come to Heaven Net? I too enjoyed reading some of your article…. Inner peace is an important part of being a Christian, and I am very happy for you that you have it also……Love is the most important part however….I found that when one is going through trials God is the closest to me….I wish you the best and may God be with you always, Irene

Noal
    Participant

Hi Richard. The feeling i got from you, is, the dream of the earthquake was to show you that the spirit of God (Holy Spirit) lives in you, you ARE the temple. (Just the thougt i got, dont know if you can connect it to it).

The encounter you had with the muslim: stirred up an emotion wit you. Maybe …. you will go on, and help others, somehow, in a muslim country??

Maybe a missionary or something?

We dont know what is to come, but God is raising up people to do his work in the future, even now.

The important thing is to stay away from sin. Dont be distracted by the traps Satan may put in your path, keep going. Otherwise you will go off track and it will take a while to get bak.

You write an excellent testimony. You are blessed in your ability to write, and, honestly, i dont usually have the patience to read lng posts but yours was good!

Bless you, all the best Richard.
    Let us know how you get on.

MasterRich
    Participant

Thanks! Well Lightenup, I can't pursue her, she has my email and my link to the YouTube page but I have no other way to contact her. As my pastor had said to me, she has a boyfriend and who knows by God bringing you together, you were able to share your faith together and with her she couldn't because her boyfriend wasn't a Christian.

She told me that maybe she will leave him and contact you :D  I have to wait, God knows I am patient with him and I 100% trust God to handle and take care of things.

Hi Pastry and thanks :) I've been on Heavennet for some time, I did post my vision of hell testimony last year but when I came back it got deleted not sure why. So I decided to post it again, and then so much else has been happening with me I've been trying to take notes and write everything down. So that's what has been going on this year so far!

I've never experienced love yet and the only one I can love and trust is God, I've never really looked at it since now that God is the only one I trust and can only trust. So these trials are likely God putting me on a path to prepare me. Maybe it will have a happy ending and only God knows that.

Either way I'm happy with this life God has given me whether I stay single and Keep God in my heart always or if God prepares for me a Christian girl. I let him decide ^_^

Oh yes I have another two stories to tell, I will post them later today once I write them out! I'm actually excited because God told me to be patient as I wanted to share my testimony to more people and so far as much as I've done no other opportunities have come my way.

But that's because God is preparing the next part in using me to share my testimony, but also he has plans for my sister too to do something never before seen in our home town back in London!

“Discover the real meaning of Christmas” It’s such a big project but everyone is going to help out and she said God wants to use you to stand by the door welcome people in and talk about Jesus and Christianity!

Even if people and youngsters come in to see what’s going on, never knowing or believing in God, you are the light who shines and will spread the good message of Jesus Christ and why he came into the world!

I won’t mention anymore I will post about it later :)

MasterRich
    Participant

Quote (Noal @ Oct. 09 2011,23:11)
    Hi Richard. The feeling i got from you, is, the dream of the earthquake was to show you that the spirit of God (Holy Spirit) lives in you, you ARE the temple. (Just the thougt i got, dont know if you can connect it to it).

The encounter you had with the muslim: stirred up an emotion wit you. Maybe …. you will go on, and help others, somehow, in a muslim country??

Maybe a missionary or something?

We dont know what is to come, but God is raising up people to do his work in the future, even now.

The important thing is to stay away from sin. Dont be distracted by the traps Satan may put in your path, keep going. Otherwise you will go off track and it will take a while to get bak.

You write an excellent testimony. You are blessed in your ability to write, and, honestly, i dont usually have the patience to read lng posts but yours was good!

Bless you, all the best Richard.
    Let us know how you get on.

That the spirit of God (Holy Spirit) lives in you, you ARE the temple. (Just the thougt i got, dont know if you can connect it to it)

Yes you are right the body is the temple of God, as the Holy Spirit resides in you.

The encounter you had with the Muslim: stirred up an emotion with you. Maybe…. you will go on, and help others, somehow, in a Muslim country??

Maybe but I think Jesus wanted me to come to his aid to show that as a Christian, a follow of Christ, he loves everyone even Muslims!

He wanted to show that love using me and even though I must have received lots of negative comments I had to carry the cross and come to his defence and show my support from those people who were attacking him.

I had a Muslim contact me on another forum thanking me personally for what I did and that it gave him hope in people really caring about other faiths or religions :)

Don't worry since I was saved I've been living in repetance, I have not gone one night without repenting of my sins. My flesh will die or has died in it's sins but my spirit has overcome death.

Jesus has overcome death and has also saved me from judgement. Sin = death but my sins have been nailed to the cross so my spirit will pass through judgement and live!

It is the Holy Spirit that has given me the ability to write! I'm not that good at writing or “was” my english is pretty bad lol :D

Thank you and God Bless you too

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Rich,

Glad to see your back. :)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (MasterRich @ Oct. 09 2011,23:34)
    Thanks! Well Lightenup, I can't pursue her, she has my email and my link to the YouTube page but I have no other way to contact her. As my pastor had said to me, she has a boyfriend and who knows by God bringing you together, you were able to share your faith together and with her she couldn't because her boyfriend wasn't a Christian.

She told me that maybe she will leave him and contact you :D  I have to wait, God knows I am patient with him and I 100% trust God to handle and take care of things.

Hi Pastry and thanks :) I've been on Heavennet for some time, I did post my vision of hell testimony last year but when I came back it got deleted not sure why. So I decided to post it again, and then so much else has been happening with me I've been trying to take notes and write everything down. So that's what has been going on this year so far!

I've never experienced love yet and the only one I can love and trust is God, I've never really looked at it since now that God is the only one I trust and can only trust. So these trials are likely God putting me on a path to prepare me. Maybe it will have a happy ending and only God knows that.

Either way I'm happy with this life God has given me whether I stay single and Keep God in my heart always or if God prepares for me a Christian girl. I let him decide ^_^

Oh yes I have another two stories to tell, I will post them later today once I write them out! I'm actually excited because God told me to be patient as I wanted to share my testimony to more people and so far as much as I've done no other opportunities have come my way.

But that's because God is preparing the next part in using me to share my testimony, but also he has plans for my sister too to do something never before seen in our home town back in London!

“Discover the real meaning of Christmas” It’s such a big project but everyone is going to help out and she said God wants to use you to stand by the door welcome people in and talk about Jesus and Christianity!

Even if people and youngsters come in to see what’s going on, never knowing or believing in God, you are the light who shines and will spread the good message of Jesus Christ and why he came into the world!

I won’t mention anymore I will post about it later :)

Richard! Have you ever ask God if Jesus was born on December 25th ? We have not celebrated Christmas since 1985…. If you ever get hold of Gods Calendar, I advice you to get it. Since the third century we have the Roman Calendar and time table…Gods year doesn't start in the middle of December… It starts in the Spring….Constantine changed so much….My Husband Georg has proven that Jesus was not born in December….I would be interesting to hear what Gid would tell you about this subject…..will you ask Him??? Peace and Love Irene

MasterRich
    Participant

I think God has told me not directly but in another way of the truth about the Holidays. Basically I refuse to do Christmas anymore. No trees, no church service, no decorations nothing!

Even Easter, I refuse to celebrate that. I came out of my Church over Easter this year back in London, and the minster gave me an egg I should of refused to take it because this is just an insult to Jesus Christ who died for our sins and you give me an Easter egg?? What to celebrate a birth of a Chick?!

I just can't do that anymore. My mom gets angry and flips out because she says how can you call yourself a Christian and not go to Church and celebrate Jesus’ birth? I just do a face palm.  

She also says I’m a miserable old thing who just doesn’t want to do anything but I know that’s a lie! I said I won't take any part in these pagan, earth man holidays, wasting money on presents and cards and trees and she says I'm wrong!

My sister said the Church did a poll to ask children what Christmas was about and all of them said it was getting presents and one girl said Santa was born on 25th  ???  WHAT?!

The event my sister and the Church are doing is a huge project where it focuses on Jesus and why he came to the world no trees, no Santa Claus nothing like that. It's the whole nativity scene which I think it's great because our old town needs it! Actually the whole of the UK too!

I can't stand when people at work and around me talking about being excited for Christmas and getting presents when it has nothing to do with that. Just hold my head down thinking what has happend to the world? Where is Jesus' message gone? Replaced with utter garbbage of Money Making Holidays where people want to toys, gadgets and stuff like that.

MasterRich
    Participant

So here is the latest…

My sister who leads the School Choir did a poll at my old Local Parish Church in London about the meaning of Christmas. Almost every one said it was getting presents and one girl put down Santa Claus was born on 25th December. She was absolute ashamed and shocked at the responses that she wanted to do something about this because this wasn’t right at all.

So she spoke to the School and to Helen Yousaf who used to lead the Choir before she had to hand over the lead to my sister. This is Helen’s site http://www.helenyousaf.co.uk/index.html Helen, my sister and others went to the council to ask if they could borrow one of the front shops in the Cinema complex which have bowling alleys, restaurants and a food store.  

Many shops in town were closed and went out of business so they wanted to use one of the shop floors to have a nativity scene focusing ONLY on the birth of Jesus Christ. They wanted to biblically re-create the scene and explain why Jesus Christ came into the world. There will be no Christmas Trees or anything associated with what Christmas is displayed today as we know it.

When they came to the town council about their idea they all rejected it until they published their idea in an article in their local newspaper. It grabbed attention from others who insisted to put the idea forward. Eventually by God’s good grace it finally had the go ahead!!

Everyone in town wanted to help in and get this event started in time for the two weeks leading up to Christmas. Even the other business around town offered to lend them anything they had to create the nativity scene. They will hold this event, music etc for two weeks and my sister said to me;

“You could stand by the door welcoming people in and give them the true message of Jesus’ birth and why he came into the world. This is God’s calling to you to help lead people into the light so they can learn about this man Jesus!” So I offered to help when I come down over Christmas time.

My pastor Anne is going to publish a Holy Spirit inspired Prayer book on 3rd December. This prayer book was not written in her own words but she was lead and inspired by the Holy Spirit to write these prayers! She asked me and my family to come down for the launch and she asked me to give my testimony to the people that come to the launch.

Although I said, that I won’t have time to go through everything I printed off ALL of my testimonies and dreams that has happened to me so far this year in a binder to give to the people to take home. I have over 30 copies of my testimonies to give out for people to take home and read more about how Jesus has changed my life.

I will of course film both events and publish them on YouTube for all to see! As you can see God has given me another calling, to go out as a Light in the World to share the gospel of Jesus and that he has come to save mankind of their sins. I’m so glad and looking forward to this as I was urgently asking God to give me more missionary work to do.  But as God has taught me, it’s not by works you are saved but by faith! But God has given me the work he needs me to do even though it took a while I’m glad and Blessed he has chosen me to do this.

God Bless

Richard

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (MasterRich @ Oct. 10 2011,03:51)
    I think God has told me not directly but in another way of the truth about the Holidays. Basically I refuse to do Christmas anymore. No trees, no church service, no decorations nothing!

Even Easter, I refuse to celebrate that. I came out of my Church over Easter this year back in London, and the minster gave me an egg I should of refused to take it because this is just an insult to Jesus Christ who died for our sins and you give me an Easter egg?? What to celebrate a birth of a Chick?!

I just can't do that anymore. My mom gets angry and flips out because she says how can you call yourself a Christian and not go to Church and celebrate Jesus’ birth? I just do a face palm.  

She also says I’m a miserable old thing who just doesn’t want to do anything but I know that’s a lie! I said I won't take any part in these pagan, earth man holidays, wasting money on presents and cards and trees and she says I'm wrong!

My sister said the Church did a poll to ask children what Christmas was about and all of them said it was getting presents and one girl said Santa was born on 25th  ???  WHAT?!

The event my sister and the Church are doing is a huge project where it focuses on Jesus and why he came to the world no trees, no Santa Claus nothing like that. It's the whole nativity scene which I think it's great because our old town needs it! Actually the whole of the UK too!

I can't stand when people at work and around me talking about being excited for Christmas and getting presents when it has nothing to do with that. Just hold my head down thinking what has happend to the world? Where is Jesus' message gone? Replaced with utter garbbage of Money Making Holidays where people want to toys, gadgets and stuff like that.

Richard,Good for you, but I feel for you…But we should always do the right thing, and you do….. not many want to do so, even so they know better…..The whole Christmas scene is more important to some, then the truth……. When we first left the Catholic Church over the trinity, our so called friends were not friends any longer…. Then our Children thought we lost our minds..when we stopped celebrating Christmas and Easter…..The fact is that Jesus was born at the end of September early October…. The exact date is not known…..Jesus did not say to celebrate His Birthday…..
    Best wishes and peace and Love Irene

MasterRich
    Participant

Richard,Good for you, but  I feel for you…But we should always do the right thing, and you do….. not many want to do so, even so they know better…..The whole Christmas scene is more important to some, then the truth……. When we first left the Catholic Church over the trinity, our so called friends were not friends any longer…. Then our Children thought we lost our minds..when we stopped celebrating Christmas and Easter…..The fact is that Jesus was born at the end of September early October…. The exact date is not known…..Jesus did not say to celebrate His Birthday…..
    Best wishes and peace and Love Irene

Thank you Irene :)

I know sometimes we have to do what Jesus calls us to do and that means breaking normal human traditions and old ways if we TRULY want to follow Christ. Some don't like it and call you crazy, sad, boring etc or even worse in your case refuse to be friends.

Sometimes my mom gives me a choice I follow what God tells me to do or I listen to my mom, family, friends or others. You see It's either I follow the World and its traditions or I follow Christ, his way, his teachings and his word. I follow Christ and turn my back on the world because I do not belong to the world just as Jesus does not belong to the world.

There came a moment where my mom shouted at me over the phone almost threatening me in a way to fill out the UK Census forms where in my heart the Holy Spirit stirred me up in such a way I almost felt sick. I had no doubt in my mind that to fill this in, the world is my ruler and I do what they say.

Putting down my personal information, where I work how many hours I work, what time I start work, how much I earn, how you travel to work, what faith are you etc. This was a big NO NO from God that he shook my entire body as to say do not fill that in.

My mom started to burst out in anger “Fill that form in! If you don't they will fine you thousands of pounds! They will throw you in Jail, they will take away your home you are breaking the law you better do it!”

I just was so sad and hurt because this wasn't my mom talking, I looked at that form one last time and I tore it up and threw it in the bin. When I told her, she said

“I don't want to talk anymore if they come for you and put you in jail and fine you don't ask me to help!”

It's such a horrible feeling to have to experience that but I love God with all my heart and in some cases or most, I have to do his will and listen to him even if my own family cut me off (I know they won't) but that's how it feels. It's their way or God's way. I choose God's way!

There are other reasons behind those census forms which also made me decide not to fill them in not just becuase God warned me not too. This is the kind of position my mom puts me in regarding to me refusing to do Christmas and other things. So I'm sure you can understand how difficult it is when we loose our friends, familes etc becuase we choose to follow God's word, not the words and traditions of man.

Pastry
    Participant

Richard!Keep up the good work… God is Love and the love of God will see you through….When you are confronted with what God wants you to do or what men wants, you choose God… And that will bring you blessings…. In Spirit and in Truth we should worship God…. your Mother sounds so much like my Husbands Mother did……when She found out we left the Catholic Church She wanted to know why?  We said the Bible says that Mary had other Children and did not stay a Virgin, She said if that is what the Bible says then throw it in the garbage can….. lucky us, She lived in Germany, where both my Husband and I where born…so it did not effect us in any way with Her….. The Bible does teach us not to go by the tradition of men, and most Churches do…. this is what one Scripture says about that….

Mat 15:9   But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.  

Peace and Love Irene

MasterRich
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Oct. 10 2011,14:07)
    Richard!Keep up the good work… God is Love and the love of God will see you through….When you are confronted with what God wants you to do or what men wants, you choose God… And that will bring you blessings…. In Spirit and in Truth we should worship God…. your Mother sounds so much like my Husbands Mother did……when She found out we left the Catholic Church She wanted to know why?  We said the Bible says that Mary had other Children and did not stay a Virgin, She said if that is what the Bible says then throw it in the garbage can….. lucky us, She lived in Germany, where both my Husband and I where born…so it did not effect us in any way with Her….. The Bible does teach us not to go by the tradition of men, and most Churches do…. this is what one Scripture says about that….

Mat 15:9   But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.  

Peace and Love Irene

Thanks! I will always choose what God wants, it does put me in such a horrible position but I know if I disobey God then I'm only myself to blame at the end of the day. It's not that I want to disobey my parents and others but when it comes down to it, God created me, God sent his Son to die for my sins and he saved me!

How can I live in this world and love God at the same time? Jesus said “You cannot have two masters; you either love one and hate the other”

It's a choice that means life or death it does not mean you hate your friends or family when you disagree with their choices, traditions, and their way of doing things. God comes first but sometimes when you make a choice that in other people’s eyes seems wrong or crazy then they seem to Nash their teeth at you trying to pressure you not to do it.

It's all with Good intentions most of the time but in your heart God tells you why you must do what he tells you even if it means disobeying the people you love.

I think it's sad to see Christians so lukewarm trying to live in this world and serve God at the same time. Many, and I mean MANY of God's people today are in a lot of trouble and they all have no idea! So sad :(

Pastry
    Participant

God sent his Son to die for my sins and he saved me!

Hi Richard!  Yes, if Jesus can come down from Heaven, where He was with His Father, and die a cruel dead, and if we complain because we go through such little trials?  He has put us to shame….
    You know Richard, I don't believe that  today's system is going to last to much longer, and Jesus will return and set things straight…..Just watch for the pit falls Satan puts in our ways, because he knows that he only has a little time left to deceive people…I am forever looking forward to Jesus return and no more trials, no confusion and no more false doctrine being taught…. Only the truth, ALONE will be taught by Jesus and His Saints …
    Peace and Love Irene

MasterRich
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Oct. 11 2011,04:57)

God sent his Son to die for my sins and he saved me!

Hi Richard!  Yes, if Jess can come down from Heaven, where He was with His Father, and die a cruel dead, and if we complain because we go through such little trials?  He has put us to shame….
    You know Richard, I don't believe that  today's system is going to last to much longer, and Jesus will return and set things straight…..Just watch for the pit falls Satan puts in our ways, because he knows that he only has a little time left to deceive people…I am forever looking forward to Jesus return and no more trials, no confusion and no more false doctrine being taught…. Only the truth, ALONE will be taught by Jesus and His Saints …
    Peace and Love Irene

AMEN! :D I can't wait either but I first have to do God's will as we all do. I know since the start of the Egypt Protests this year God shook my very bones alive to wake me out of sleep and to know what is about to happen.

I've learned so much since then, I've come a long way in walking with Christ and what is going to come upon this world. Events around the world are going at a fast pace, the system is going to collapse the Anti-Christ will soon arise, the great falling away will happen.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account