Muhammad's covenant to christians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Oct. 23 2009,15:05)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2009,14:46)

Quote (princess of the king @ Oct. 23 2009,14:07)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2009,13:54)

Why would Satan want him dead knowing the Power of God?

why did the adversary tempt Christ?

The advesary wanted Jesus to sin.

if he knew the Power of Yahweh, then why would he try?

Because Satan is an enemy to man and not to Yahweh.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    God has no significant opposition and those that have opposed Him are robbed daily of their trophies and await the fire.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 23 2009,18:07)
    Hi BD,
    God has no significant opposition and those that have opposed Him are robbed daily of their trophies and await the fire.

Exactly!

Amen Brother!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    BD feeds happily on the easy target of the false church and her evil doctrines quoting the sacred verses against her somehow believing he is destroying the body of Christ.
    He is doing this to try and lay a new foundation for his strange and powerless islamic god and to offer new and equally false teachings
    He does not believe the sacred doctrines or the Spirit that wrote them even offering God correction.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 26 2009,06:04)
    Hi,
    BD feeds happily on the easy target of the false church and her evil doctrines quoting the sacred verses against her somehow believing he is destroying the body of Christ.
    He is doing this to try and lay a new foundation for his strange and powerless islamic god and to offer new and equally false teachings
    He does not believe the sacred doctrines or the Spirit that wrote them even offering God correction.

There is only One God.

(2) Allah. There is no God but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His ThrOne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #255)

But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
    John 5:16-18

(20) Allah has said: “Take not (for worship) two Gods: for He is just One Allah. then fear Me (and Me alOne).”
    ( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #51)

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
    Isaiah 43:9-11

(31) Therefore exalted be Allah, the King, the Reality: there is no God but He, the Lord of the ThrOne of Honour!
    ( سورة المؤمنون , Al-Mumenoon, Chapter #23, Verse #116)

(33) Seest thou such a One as taketh for his God his own passion (or impulse)? Couldst thou be a disposer of affairs for him?
    ( سورة الفرقان , Al-Furqan, Chapter #25, Verse #43)

Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
    Philippians 3:18-20

(37) He created you (all) from a single person: then created, of like nature, his mate; and he sent down for you eight head of cattle in pairs: He makes you, in the wombs of your mothers, in stages, One after another, in three veils of darkness. such is Allah, your Lord and Cherisher: to Him belongs (all) dominion. There is no God but He: then how are ye turned away (from your true Centre)?
    ( سورة الزمر , Az-Zumar, Chapter #39, Verse #6)

(38) When Allah, the One and Only, is mentioned, the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter are filled with disgust and horror; but when (Gods) other than He are mentioned, behold, they are filled with joy!
    ( سورة الزمر , Az-Zumar, Chapter #39, Verse #45)

(39) He is the Living (One): There is no God but He: Call upon Him, giving Him sincere devotion. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!
    ( سورة غافر , Ghafir, Chapter #40, Verse #65)

(41) Then seest thou such a One as takes as his God his own vain desire? Allah has, knowing (him as such), left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart (and understanding), and put a cover on his sight. Who, then, will guide him after Allah (has withdrawn Guidance)? Will ye not then receive admonition?
    ( سورة الجاثية , Al-Jathiya, Chapter #45, Verse #23)

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
    Matthew 13:13-15

(42) Allah is He, than Whom there is no other God;- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah. (High is He) above the partners they attribute to Him.
    ( سورة الحشر , Al-Hashr, Chapter #59, Verse #23)

That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
    Mark 4:11-13 (in Context)
    Acts 28:26

Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
    Acts 28:25-27 (in Context)

NickHassan
    Participant

Indeed BD,
    There is one true God
    So why not leave your idols behind and come to Him?

His son showed the way

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 26 2009,06:32)
    Indeed BD,
    There is one true God
    So why not leave your idols behind and come to Him?

His son showed the way

His son showed the way but you don't go all the way
    you stay at the door.

We believe the same thing about Jesus: He is not God, yet you continue to make him a stumbling block

1 Corinthians 1:23 (King James Version)

23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

[ Do Not Cause Another to Stumble ] Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother.
    Romans 14:12-14

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Indeed you should not stumble over Jesus but place him as the foundation stone in your building[1Cor3] if you wish to be of the building of God[eph2]

Preaching a new way, a new teacher and a new god is not of the one true God so wake up.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 26 2009,07:03)
    Hi BD,
    Indeed you should not stumble over Jesus but place him as the foundation stone in your building[1Cor3] if you wish to be of the building of God[eph2]

Preaching a new way, a new teacher and a new god is not of the one true God so wake up.

Nothing New, Same as it ever was.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Ummm.
    We do not a follow a god of carnal politics and warfare.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 26 2009,07:46)
    Hi BD,
    Ummm.
    We do not a follow a god of carnal politics and warfare.

You should read your Bible

Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:1-3

Wherefore it is said in the book of the wars of the LORD, What he did in the Red sea, and in the brooks of Arnon,
    Numbers 21:13-15

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    The ways of God are of love.
    He used earth to show higher realities and now the warfare ins in the heavenlies.
    But men still have their eyes fixed earth on weak earthly carnal competition and domination while missing the point.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 26 2009,08:11)
    Hi BD,
    The ways of God are of love.
    He used earth to show higher realities and now the warfare ins in the heavenlies.
    But men still have their eyes fixed earth on weak earthly carnal competition and domination while missing the point.

Not Just earth, Nick

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    Revelation 12:6-8

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    Revelation 19:10-12

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Indeed the heavenlies is where the real battles are fought .
    God's will is done there and through Jesus it will be done on earth.
    So why does Islam concentrate on carnal earthly battles and say it is of love?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 26 2009,13:30)
    Hi BD,
    Indeed the heavenlies is where the real battles are fought .
    God's will is done there and through Jesus it will be done on earth.
    So why does Islam concentrate on carnal earthly battles and say it is of love?

Islam does not focus on battles if that were true millions would die in war each day as 1 in 4 people living today are Muslim if what you say were true you would have 1.5 billion people trying to murder the other 3.

Muslims who kill the innocent are not Muslims

(1) For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth.
    ( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #32)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    And who are the innocent?
    It is OK to decide who is not and to kill them?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 26 2009,14:40)
    Hi BD,
    And who are the innocent?
    It is OK to decide who is not and to kill them?

The innocent are those who are not commiting oppression and violence. Those who kill your children or oppress your community are not innocent in any way.

For instance the Taliban are not innocent as they attempt to stifle the education and civility of women it is unjust and should not be tolerated.

They have surely strayed far from what the Quran teaches, therefore God has sent to them punishment. Have you ever seen this quote from Ghanges Kahn?:

“I am the punishment of God…If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

The American military has often been used to punish those who commit excessive sins.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    So you are to judge and repay violence with violence?

Turn the other cheek.
    Put up your weapons.

For our battle is not carnal.
    But your religion is of the world so you speak of worldly things?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 26 2009,21:04)
    Hi BD,
    So you are to judge and repay violence with violence?

Turn the other cheek.
    Put up your weapons.

For our battle is not carnal.
    But your religion is of the world so you speak of worldly things?

No! Religion is of God and I have shown you through scripture that God condones war when appropriate if you don't believe this you deny the scriptures themselves.

Do you dare challenge the fact that God(according to the scriptures of the Bible) Not only condoned but commanded war and even the anihilation of men, women and children?

You don't like parts of your Bible, but why blame me, I didn't write it.

You act as if besides the wars that God commanded that God did not also send angels to destroy entire populations including all life forms.

Why reject the word of God(especially when you only accept the Bible) do you now reject it or do you just prefer the NT?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You are obviously unacquainted with the Son of God, the lord and King Jesus Christ.
    The Prince of peace does not say we should live by the sword.
    Those who do perish by it.

You confuse us with the worldly catholic Crusaders who battled with Islam on the worldly plane.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account