Monotheism is scripture's theme.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ July 08 2009,03:22)
    Paladin said:

I have yet to find a reference to “unified one.”

Then your head is buried in the sand. Let the record show that you could not (or did not as you say) refute the two examples you were given.

thinker

Hi thethinker:

Maybe the following verses will answer your question relative to the two examples that you gave:

1Cr 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make [them] the members of an harlot? God forbid.

1Cr 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

1Cr 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Paladin @ July 08 2009,09:08)

Quote (thethinker @ July 08 2009,09:03)

Quote (Paladin @ July 08 2009,05:05)

Paladin said:

Then your head is buried in the sand. Let the record show that you could not (or did not as you say) refute the two examples you were given.

thinker

Not interested.

Not interested in refuting tooth fairy either.

Or easter bunny.

Or Santa Claus.

Or hinduism.

I marvel that you think that you are discoursing with people who were born yesterday. You have revealed your MO here. If you could reply to the examples we have given you you certainly would.

thinker

Live in your dream if that is what you wish. YOU have not responded to everything I posted.

I neither affirmed or denied those things I was not interested in. Therefore I was NOT committed. But you denied that the examples we gave you prove that echad may mean a unified one. You committed yourself. Then when pressed you say you are not interested.

thinker

Paladin
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ July 08 2009,09:24)

Quote (Paladin @ July 08 2009,09:08)

Quote (thethinker @ July 08 2009,09:03)

Quote (Paladin @ July 08 2009,05:05)

Paladin said:

thinker

Not interested.

Not interested in refuting tooth fairy either.

Or easter bunny.

Or Santa Claus.

Or hinduism.

I marvel that you think that you are discoursing with people who were born yesterday. You have revealed your MO here. If you could reply to the examples we have given you you certainly would.

thinker

Live in your dream if that is what you wish. YOU have not responded to everything I posted.

I neither affirmed or denied those things I was not interested in. Therefore I was NOT committed. But you denied that the examples we gave you prove that echad may mean a unified one. You committed yourself. Then when pressed you say you are not interested.

thinker

I said I am not interested in refuting works of fiction.
    Your trinitarian spin on everything has been refuted, and you failed to respond to my [post, but went around the end with a new post of the same old arguments.

Viewing 3 posts - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account