Mikeangels message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Elvis_Presley_Caf%C3%A9_Statue,_Israel.png

Copy this and paste it to your toolbar, press go, and behold, the horrible abomination just outside Jerusalem. In a few weeks many Evils impersonators will come from all over Isreal to imitate him on his birthday at this shrine, covered with hundreds of images of Evils.Imo- to God- its like watching your wife have sex with another man.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 27 2010,08:54)
    Ed,

Here is how I see it.The way you see it, you comprehend God's existance by number connection. I see it in what has transspired in the last 42 years or so, and back to Egypt. I believe all those ancient dietys back before God appeared, in opposition to him, have spiritually trancended time and are present here today. In the movie “the ten commandments” and in historical record, the symbols to these are obvious, the eye of horus, the cobra wrapped around the head of Ramsess. He thought he was a God, like many these days :from wikkipedia-

As the Uraeus was seen as a royal symbol, Horus and Set also were depicted wearing one. In early mythology, Horus would have been the name given to any king as part of the many titles taken, being identified as the son of the goddess. According to the later mythology of Re, the first uraeus was said to have been created by the goddess Isis who formed it from the dust of the earth and the spittle of the then current sun deity. In this version of the mythology, the uraeus was the instrument with which Isis gained the throne of Egypt for Osiris. Isis is associated with, and may be considered an aspect of Wadjet.

These dietys are present an worshiped by the masons, like I said before, look up”Jim Shaw-Deadly Deception”, about the exemplifacation of the 33 mason degree at the  National Shrine in Washington, D.C.It is covered by snakes on the wall inside, and Egyptian Dietys outside. Also, alot of the founding Fathers, including Washington, were masons. Then, as a subtle deception, “The King”, from Memphis (even though it is in Tennessee, it is spiritually the same, it even is complete with the 5th largest pyrimid in the world, with a Idol of Ramsess in fron of it facing East) has become the Apis bull capitol of the world. Evils is, no doubt, the most infamous horrible Idol in existance. It just ties right on in. You said you spent 3 years studing your truth, I have spent the last 42 years studying this. I watched it happen, and then read about it in the bible. It was and is much easier,imo, to percieve, than to calculate.Now, hundreds of millions of people are flashing the sign of the “devils horns” to each other, originating from r-n-r. All the while the churches say nothing and argue on who has a monopoly on Grace.

Hi Mark,

Based on the large timescales involved (3,300 years),
    it could hardly be said that they are my numbers?
    I have spent 3 years compiling the PROOF of
    what I have learned in 40 years of study
    apart from Gematria. Gematria was
    only introduced to me in 2001.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
    PS> Did you get to finish reading the book yet?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 27 2010,09:15)
    Now, at the brink of history changing as we know it, signs are so painfully obvious it's insane. Isreal has a population that the majority doesn't practice anything. Also abortion is readily available (how would Jesus feel to watch an abortion in the Holy Land?) Openly Gay Bishops have been ordained, and gay lay are accepted as normal. Iran is conspireing with N. Korea to build a nuclear bomb. Hollywood commands the conciences of more hundreds of millions complete with-o crap-annother large Idol-called Oscar. The richest and best looking are idolized and the poor and common are victimized and exploited. The state governments are way in debt and unless we bail them out again they will go broke.

God is about to make himself known, in some kind of way. Either with 144,000 people dieing, or meteors crashing(huge hailstones will crash upon the earth), plague, fire(men will be burned from the sun), or all of it. You can feel the suspense. No one can say for sure exactly how what and when, because God enclosed it in mystery, but it is comming.

But, as it is written, it will all start in Isreal, and be unleashed upon the whole earth. Then my friend, God will sit on his judgement seat, and will separate the sheeps from the goats. I just pray we are both sheep. Then all that needs straightened out will be straightened, but until then I am going to fight Sarapis as hard as I can, and get ready for whats comming. Peace Brother-Mark

Hi Mark,

Oh ye of little faith?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

No, maybe too much for my own good. The beautiful part of all of this is, it has a fantastic ending for those who love Jesus and believe in him! :;):

mikeangel
    Participant

Horus and the Pharaoh
    Pyramid texts ca. the 25th Century BC describe the nature of the Pharaoh in different characters as both Horus and Osiris. The Pharaoh as Horus in life became the Pharaoh as Osiris in death, where he was united with the rest of the gods. New incarnations of Horus succeeded the deceased pharaoh on earth in the form of new pharaohs

25 century B.C., +2011, makes 4500 some odd years, and still going as evil as ever.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 27 2010,18:03)
    No, maybe too much for my own good. The beautiful part of all of this is, it has a fantastic ending for those who love Jesus and believe in him! :;):

hi Mark

you know loving God and Christ,is a little similar than a trades man

if you really love your trade you have to become good at it ,no way out;
    on the other end many do a trade for money,for occupation,for hobby,it is the only thing that they seen,pleasing others,

but it is the person who really love the trade that will grow in to it,flourished in to it,and learn all what there is there to learn abode it.

this is God type of Love that Jesus try to teach us all.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

More complaining from Mark-

Last night, I watched a program on BBC, called the secrets of the Beatles. I have stated on here how bad I felt things got after r-n-r was unleashed on the world, and examples of the lyrics that put the world to sleep, Like John lennon's “Imagine”, that was supposedly a message of peace. The first words say it all “Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try”. Way back, they came here to “Graceland” and visited with their “King”. John was quoted as saying “Before Elvis there was nothing”, and gave Elvis credit for getting him out of Liverpool. Anyway, the show started chronicleing their beggining, and how they first went to Hamburg Germany, where they were treated to as much sex and drugs as they wanted. It also told of homosexual affairs of Lennon, and three somes. One man said that there was nothing like that that Lennon wouldn't try. Even the manager of the Group- Brian Epstein?- a homosexual- was known to have been involved with him. He cheated outrageously on his beautiful wife and later dumped her for Yoko Ono. The worse the better for his fans.

Isn't it funny how Paul said in Romans how this would come about?

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain [8] God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

We have witnessed this, and are living in it. Our military are about to have to deal with sleeping with openly gay people “their troops will become women”. In the public schools, it is common to see openly gay couples together. I'm just sayin', the world is asleep. Peace-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 27 2010,23:23)
    Mark-

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

Isn't that what people are doing in regards to Jesus: 'thinking' there will be a flesh return(and always soon)?
    Isaiah 5:18-21 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
    That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy
    One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!
    Woe unto them that call evil good, and good
    evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! (Click Here)

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed,

We just believe differantly.  You are basing your conclusions on your interpretations. Like I said before, I have the truth of “the big picture” that God has shown me through reading his word. I do not claim to be wise, but I am a slave of Christ, living for him. Look at what you have written:

Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Isn't that what you are doing and claiming? All the while railing against people who might be misunderstood as far as your “philosophy” goes?  This is the very reason I stopped reading your book. When I listen to someone witness about God or religion, My concience picks up on inconsistancies, and a red flag raises in my mind. I don't stop listening to them, as to hear what truth I may glean from them, for there is not a perfect man anywhere except Jesus. But when I hear something like “I am Gods witness, spoken of in the bible”, that is a black flag. Kinda like when I was reading Rom Winlands “2008-Gods final witness”, alot of the things were true, and I was interested, but then I read “I am one of the two witnesses spoken of in Revalation”. The next sound that was heard in the room was “thunk” (that was the book hitting the trashcan). A true phrophet or witness does not claim special status. So many people are misled this way. David Koresh, Jim Jones and the like are good examples. When someone here on earth claims special authority throughh them personally, they are the misled. Like right now, the scriptures that are comming to mind are #1 the above scripture. #2-Zechariah 13:4 “every prophet shall be ashamed to phrophesy his vision, neither shall he assume the hairy mantle to mislead” and #3 Matthew 24:11 “false prophets will rise in great numbers to mislead many”.

We had a conversation before on here, and I asked you a key question that I have asked others. To me, it is very simple to find out how close to God someone elas is-what they do for God. It is all over the bible. A godly person will be kind and humble, and do the things that God asked us to do:

3 'Why have we fasted,' they say, 'and You have not seen? Why have we afflicted our souls, and You take no notice?' In fact, in the day of your fast you seek your own pleasure, And exploit all your laborers.

4 Indeed you fast for strife and debate, And to strike with the fist of wickedness. You will not fast as you do this day, in order to make your voice heard on high.

5 Is it a fast that I have chosen, A day for a man to afflict his soul? Is it to bow down his head like a bulrush, And to spread out sackcloth and ashes? Will you call this a fast, And an acceptable day to the LORD?

6 Is this not the fast that I have chosen: To loose the bonds of wickedness, To undo the heavy burdens, To let the oppressed go free, And that you break every yoke?

7 Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, And that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; When you see the naked, that you cover him, And not hide yourself from your own flesh?

8 Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

Many on here have their “litmus test” for others. For alot, it is the trinity. for you, as implied here, it is weather God will come in the flesh. I guess for me, this is it. If all you do is critisize others and rail against what they believe, and not do the things above that matter to God, you are one of the “Lord Lord” people spoken of by Jesus.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

This is the point. This is point blank what God asks of us first. If you do not do any or all of these, you are sorely mistaken.

Lastly, in response to the “flesh” return you are saying is the anti-christ, you are like many others are  claiming to fully comprehend and understand God, which is impossible. It doesn't make any sense or have any use or serve any purpose to divide understanding like this. It is irrelevant. The day of the lord is comming. He will be on a cloud, and “all the clans of the earth will strike their breast, and mourn for him as for an only son”  What does it matter if what form he will be in? Isn't what matters is the fact that he will manifest himself? In whatever form he wants to?

since indeed God deems it just to repay [or to recompense] with affliction those who afflict you, and to grant rest with us to you who are afflicted, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance upon those who do not know God and upon those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They shall suffer the punishment of eternal destruction and exclusion from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at in all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed. {2 Th 1:5-10 RSV}

He is comming, that is the point. He will destroy death and evil. He will be looking for goodness and faith, and if we have done the things stated above. No matter how many tranlations you memorize, no matter how much you think you “know”, if you are not doing God's will as outlined above you are wasting your time and inflating your own ego. We will see very soon how god will deal with you. I hope for your sake you are a sheep and not a goat. Peace- Mark

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 28 2010,23:05)
    Ed,

We just believe differantly.  You are basing your conclusions on your interpretations. Like I said before, I have the truth of “the big picture” that God has shown me through reading his word. I do not claim to be wise, but I am a slave of Christ, living for him. Look at what you have written:

Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Isn't that what you are doing and claiming? All the while railing against people who might be misunderstood as far as your “philosophy” goes?  This is the very reason I stopped reading your book. When I listen to someone witness about God or religion, My concience picks up on inconsistancies, and a red flag raises in my mind. I don't stop listening to them, as to hear what truth I may glean from them, for there is not a perfect man anywhere except Jesus. But when I hear something like “I am Gods witness, spoken of in the bible”, that is a black flag. Kinda like when I was reading Rom Winlands “2008-Gods final witness”, alot of the things were true, and I was interested, but then I read “I am one of the two witnesses spoken of in Revalation”. The next sound that was heard in the room was “thunk” (that was the book hitting the trashcan). A true phrophet or witness does not claim special status. So many people are misled this way. David Koresh, Jim Jones and the like are good examples. When someone here on earth claims special authority throughh them personally, they are the misled. Like right now, the scriptures that are comming to mind are #1 the above scripture. #2-Zechariah 13:4 “every prophet shall be ashamed to phrophesy his vision, neither shall he assume the hairy mantle to mislead” and #3 Matthew 24:11 “false prophets will rise in great numbers to mislead many”.

We had a conversation before on here, and I asked you a key question that I have asked others. To me, it is very simple to find out how close to God someone elas is-what they do for God. It is all over the bible. A godly person will be kind and humble, and do the things that God asked us to do:

3 'Why have we fasted,' they say, 'and You have not seen? Why have we afflicted our souls, and You take no notice?' In fact, in the day of your fast you seek your own pleasure, And exploit all your laborers.

4 Indeed you fast for strife and debate, And to strike with the fist of wickedness. You will not fast as you do this day, in order to make your voice heard on high.

5 Is it a fast that I have chosen, A day for a man to afflict his soul? Is it to bow down his head like a bulrush, And to spread out sackcloth and ashes? Will you call this a fast, And an acceptable day to the LORD?

6 Is this not the fast that I have chosen: To loose the bonds of wickedness, To undo the heavy burdens, To let the oppressed go free, And that you break every yoke?

7 Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, And that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; When you see the naked, that you cover him, And not hide yourself from your own flesh?

8 Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

Many on here have their “litmus test” for others. For alot, it is the trinity. for you, as implied here, it is weather God will come in the flesh. I guess for me, this is it. If all you do is critisize others and rail against what they believe, and not do the things above that matter to God, you are one of the “Lord Lord” people spoken of by Jesus.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

This is the point. This is point blank what God asks of us first. If you do not do any or all of these, you are sorely mistaken.

Lastly, in response to the “flesh” return you are saying is the anti-christ, you are like many others are  claiming to fully comprehend and understand God, which is impossible. It doesn't make any sense or have any use or serve any purpose to divide understanding like this. It is irrelevant. The day of the lord is comming. He will be on a cloud, and “all the clans of the earth will strike their breast, and mourn for him as for an only son”  What does it matter if what form he will be in? Isn't what matters is the fact that he will manifest himself? In whatever form he wants to?

since indeed God deems it just to repay [or to recompense] with affliction those who afflict you, and to grant rest with us to you who are afflicted, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance upon those who do not know God and upon those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They shall suffer the punishment of eternal destruction and exclusion from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at in all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed. {2 Th 1:5-10 RSV}

He is comming, that is the point. He will destroy death and evil. He will be looking for goodness and faith, and if we have done the things stated above. No matter how many tranlations you memorize, no matter how much you think you “know”, if you are not doing God's will as outlined above you are wasting your time and inflating your own ego. We will see very soon how god will deal with you. I hope for your sake you are a sheep and not a goat. Peace- Mark

Mark! I agree with you…..I know Mr. Weinland, He was the Assistant Minister of the Church we belonged to for 10 years. We learned to read the Bible there, and for that I am thankful for. But they did not understand the New Covenant, which God revealed to us several years ago….
    Peace and Love Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2010,16:15)

Mark-

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

Isn't that what people are doing in regards to Jesus: 'thinking' there will be a flesh return(and always soon)?
    Isaiah 5:18-21 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
    That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy
    evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! (Click Here)

Ed

You should really take, what you said, to heart.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 29 2010,06:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2010,16:15)

Mark-

Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

Ed

You should really take, what you said, to heart.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Jesus returned (in spirit form) on “Pentecost”. (Click Here)
    There will not be a flesh return. (John 14:23)
    Do you believe this truth as well?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed,

When I listen to someone witness about God or religion, My concience picks up on inconsistancies, and a red flag raises in my mind.

Peace- Mark

But when I hear something like “I am Gods witness, spoken of in the bible”, that is a black flag.

Hi Mark,

This is written no-where in the book!
    You didn't even make it to Chapter 8; did you?
    At least read Chapters 8, 9, 10 & 11, then get back to me.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed,

Peace- Mark

Hi Mark,

Are you now accusing me of:   …'criticizing others and railing against what they believe'?

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Ed,

Hi Mark,

I killed the 'ego' long ago, my friend!
    Mt.10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it:
    and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

God's Signature

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
    YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
    HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
    God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

Some day you will be able to celebrate (with me in) the Feast of Booths(151).
    Just like some day BD will have his own personal “Pentecost“(117).
    And Stuart will some day celebrate “The Passover“(74×2).
    You should do a study on the Feasts of The LORD!

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

I Jesus=74 have sent My witness =74 (meaning “witness” and pronounced Ed),
    for Ed shall be a witness between us and testify these things in the churches unto you
    that [] is GOD. (Rev. 22:16 / Joshua 22:34) Behold, the [white stone (Rev. 2:17)]
    that I [GOD the Father=117] have laid before [Jesus=74] has seven eyes as I have
    engraved the graving, “I will” remove the iniquity of that land in one day (Zech.3:9);
    that is the removing of all apostate religious doctrines from your perspective of GOD.
    This is “the day of the LORD”; we will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)

That is what I read. This is out of your book. One deduces in reading this that you, Ed, was chosen by Jesus (74), to be a witness to the churches on who correctly is God. You are also implying before this that all churches are wrong, because they do not have Your insight and wisdom.

Ed, I love ya, and I know that you feel verrry strongly about all this. But listen bro, the defense mechanisms that God has placed in me have kicked in, and you are locked out as far as gleaning additional truth from. It is like when I read about Joeseph Smith, the founder of the Mormons, who supposedly recieved messages from an angel. As I read the article on his life and what he did, including joining the masons and basing some mormon rituals on it,and marrying several women, including adolesents I just have to wonder- How can 14 million people believe this garbage. He no doubt was very convincing, just like Mohhamed, but my instinct locks it out.

Nothing personal Bro, It just is. One obvious observation I have is-If one does not believe in God after viewing his creation, how will your numbers make any differance? Add to that you never have answered me on what you do besides preach your “knowledge”.  Salvation is so much more simple that all of that to me. Believe in god, and in his only son, and enjoy the companionship of his holy spirit. Do anything, other than nothing, to try to follow his wishes as outlined above. No need for separating evil from god, or rules given to him, or anything else that is not in the bible you are proposing, along with things in the bible you quote, it is a confusing mess to me. I'm just being honest.

Lastly, I know about all the feast. My mom was Messanic Jewish for many years, and I went to temple with her. I thought it was really cool to see how Jesus worshipped. They celebrated all the feast and holy days. It would be a good “field trip” to any who lived near one (Its on Saturday of course) Not to join necessarily, but to watch. I almost joined, but was led away by God, who told me ”  grace is not of works or observances, but in love for me”. The experience was cool though.  A better experience for me would be for you and I to go up onto a mountain up there, make an altar out of uncut stones or earth, and celebrate communion, praying for Wisdom by the spirit.Also we could pray for God to deliver this country from all the ancient evil dietys that our founding fathers made alliances with such as Isis,and Horus, from ancient Egypt. IMO, that would do much more good that to try to convince a unbeliever God exist with numbers.  Peace brother-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 29 2010,13:54)
    for Ed shall be a witness between us and testify these things in the churches unto you
    that [] is GOD. (Rev. 22:16 / Joshua 22:34) Behold, the [white stone (Rev. 2:17)]
    that I [GOD the Father=117] have laid before [Jesus=74] has seven eyes as I have
    engraved the graving, “I will” remove the iniquity of that land in one day (Zech.3:9);
    that is the removing of all apostate religious doctrines from your perspective of GOD.
    This is “the day of the LORD”; we will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)

Peace brother-Mark

Hi Mark,

I don't see 'i am' written anywhere in there; do you? Click on the (bible Reference) link next to my name.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Finish reading chapter 9 and 10 and then get back to me.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2010,08:00)

Ed,

Peace- Mark

Hi Mark,

Are you now accusing me of:   …'criticizing others and railing against what they believe'?

Ed J

From your book:
    A ‘man king’ cannot be ‘the antichrist’ as religion has taught for so long; but it is
    spirit of antichrist ‘to have a man king stand between GOD and His people’. These
    people are in bondage to their antichrist type of (religious leaders) standing between
    GOD and them; they are being taken advantage of. Jesus said in Matthew chapter
    seventeen: Whom do you think religious leaders of the earth take tithes and special
    ‘seed’ $ offerings? (Isaiah 55:1-2) Do they take from their children, or from others?
    Jesus said: He that seeks to be the greatest shall be servant of all, not the taker of all.

Here, you are professing that a “man king” cannot be the “anti-christ”as religion has taught for so long. You are saying that all religions that believe this are wrong and you know the “correct deal”.You are also saying that people like me who believe this are in bondage to “anti-christ”type religious teachers.

Opinions are like behinds Ed, everybodys got one, and I am partial to mine. The Anti-christ is a man-king that most of  humanity accepts while rejecting God. “The King” from Memphis is him to me. Peace-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 29 2010,13:54)

(1) That is what I read. This is out of your book. One deduces in reading this that you, Ed, was chosen by Jesus (74), to be a witness to the churches on who correctly is God. You are also implying before this that all churches are wrong, because they do not have Your insight and wisdom.

(2) Ed, I love ya, and I know that you feel verrry strongly about all this. But listen bro, the defense mechanisms that God has placed in me have kicked in, and you are locked out as far as gleaning additional truth from. (3) It is like when I read about Joeseph Smith, the founder of the Mormons, who supposedly recieved messages from an angel. As I read the article on his life and what he did, including joining the masons and basing some mormon rituals on it,and marrying several women, including adolesents I just have to wonder- How can 14 million people believe this garbage. He no doubt was very convincing, just like Mohhamed, but my instinct locks it out.

(4) Nothing personal Bro, It just is. One obvious observation I have is-If one does not believe in God after viewing his creation, how will your numbers make any differance? (5)Add to that you never have answered me on what you do besides preach your “knowledge”.(6)  Salvation is so much more simple that all of that to me. Believe in god, and in his only son, and enjoy the companionship of his holy spirit. Do anything, other than nothing, to try to follow his wishes as outlined above. (7)No need for separating evil from god, (8)or rules given to him, (9)or anything else that is not in the bible you are proposing, along with things in the bible you quote, it is a confusing mess to me. I'm just being honest.

(10)Lastly, I know about all the feast. My mom was Messanic Jewish for many years, and I went to temple with her. (11)I thought it was really cool to see how Jesus worshipped. (12)They celebrated all the feast and holy days. It would be a good “field trip” to any who lived near one (Its on Saturday of course) Not to join necessarily, but to watch. I almost joined, but was led away by God, who told me ”  (13)grace is not of works or observances, but in love for me”. The experience was cool though.  (14)A better experience for me would be for you and I to go up onto a mountain up there, make an altar out of uncut stones or earth, and celebrate communion, praying for Wisdom by the spirit.Also we could pray for God to deliver this country from all the ancient evil dietys that our founding fathers made alliances with such as Isis,and Horus, from ancient Egypt. IMO, that would do much more good that to try to convince a unbeliever God exist with numbers.  Peace brother-Mark

Hi Mark,

1) You do a lot of strange deducing; No?

2) What we do is our “Free Will” choice.

3) So now you want to compare me to Joesph Smith?
        First: Rom Winland, Next: David Koresh, Then: Jim Jones, and now Joesph Smith?

4) Agnostics want “Proof”, not stories.

5) This is not something I want plastered all over the internet,
        But if you are truly interested, I can call you to tell you more.

6) Doing something is better than doing nothing; I agree!

7) Better read your bible a little more.

8) Do you follow any satanic rules?

9) Everything in the book is based on things written in “The Bible”.
        You believe in “The Trinity”; is that written anywhere in the bible?

10) Then how do you miss the “Spiritual” connection?

11) Wouldn't you have to be born over 2,000 years ago for that?

12) The feasts are meant to be understood “Spiritually”.

13) Spiritual!

14) Taking a trip o the holy land is better than trying to convince Atheists and Agnostics that God exists?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account