Mikeangels message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Solid “Biblical Doctrine” is subject to interpretation. Tim thought he had solid doctrine too. I will not discuss it with you anymore. We'll see what the real King has to say about it. Peace Ed. Mark

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 13 2011,03:43)
    His apparel is stained with blood, because all who honor him more than God, are slain by God's two edged sword, for fornication with an idol, which he is the cause. All evil authority on earth was passed to him, and his”sons' and “princes” carry out what he began really well. Think of Gene Simmons, breathing fire, and dripping blood out of his mouth. Don't tell me it's entertainment. I'm SICK of hearing that. It's evil. Read the lyrics of any mainstream rock band. Here and abroad. So is saying that the world needs to remove religion for peace. “No peace for the wicked” says my God. I wish someone who has the discernment and communication skills that I don't have would wake this country up, before it's too late, but either way, God is going to handle it.

Greetings Marc…..Gene Simmons is part of the problem and it does not take a genius to figure out the mission Kids In Satans Service (KISS) set out to accomplish,that was to spew rebellion and make money while doing it….That hideous makeup just served to hide the uglyness of the individual…If Gene Simmons is entertainment with all his hubris then we are in serious trouble…

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Part 11 talks about Elvis; check it out.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeangel
    Participant

Hey Ed,

How do you post a video from youtube? Thanks-Mark P.S. I will, thanks, I was up late that night and only made it to 9. I would suggest everyone view it. I heard back in the day about the back-masking on “stairway to heaven”, but never heard it until then. Thats demonic, and to hear it personally from the guy spinning the record backward, really was shocking to me.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 16 2011,08:42)
    Hey Ed,

How do you post a video from youtube?

Hi Mark,

For youtube videos: you “click on” the EMBED button,
    located 3/8 of an inch below the picture, then you
    have to “check” USE OLD EMBED CODE, located
    about 2 1/2 inches to the bottom left of the picture,
    then “click on” and copy the EMBED code; Post that “code”
    in your Post, and it will be there; that's how it's done. It's really simple.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 16 2011,08:42)
    Hey Ed,

How do you post a video from youtube? Thanks-Mark P.S. I will, thanks, I was up late that night and only made it to 9. I would suggest everyone view it. I heard back in the day about the back-masking on “stairway to heaven”, but never heard it until then. Thats demonic, and to hear it personally from the guy spinning the record backward, really was shocking to me.

Hi Mark,

Episode #15 talks (in depth) about Elvis.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Hey Ed,

I watched a bunch last night. I saw it. 15 and 16 I think. he was only briefly mentioned before. I think I will watch the rest of them tonight. This series mentioned everything I have brought up. it falls short of mentioning his shrine by Jerusalem or the Gold statue, but everything else is in there. It even mentions what I was saying about Alester Crowley. Did you notice how close his statements came to what Tim Kraft was saying?

I Think that between what is on this series, and what the masons are doing, and the illuminati, and what the rcc has done, I cannot help but believe that this is the tribulation of Satans huge assault on humanity. I'll see  the rest of it and I am going to make a new thread and discuss it, along with how these things pair up with the Egyptian deitys. I cannot believe how asleep the world is. I also am starting to believe what Paul and Jesus ment about how dark the world is, and how for you to get away from evil completely, you would have to leave it. Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 16 2011,00:39)

His apparel is stained with blood, because all who honor him more than God, are slain by God's two edged sword, for fornication with an idol, which he is the cause. All evil authority on earth was passed to him, and his”sons' and “princes” carry out what he began really well. Think of Gene Simmons, breathing fire, and dripping blood out of his mouth. Don't tell me it's entertainment. I'm SICK of hearing that. It's evil. Read the lyrics of any mainstream rock band. Here and abroad. So is saying that the world needs to remove religion for peace. “No peace for the wicked” says my God. I wish someone who has the discernment and communication skills that I don't have would wake this country up, before it's too late, but either way, God is going to handle it.

Greetings Marc…..Gene Simmons is part of the problem and it does not take a genius to figure out the mission Kids In Satans Service (KISS) set out to accomplish,that was to spew rebellion and make money while doing it….That hideous makeup just served to hide the uglyness of the individual…If Gene Simmons is entertainment with all his hubris then we are in serious trouble…

you are right Theo. It is much more evil than just them though. If you get time I would watch the series on youtube Ed and I are discussing. I would warn anyone though, that in one segment, it shows literally the horrors of abortion. I had to look away. If a female who had an abortion  saw it, I think it would really be traumatic. God is going to win, I wish it was today. Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed,
    I wanted to say I'm sorry, for being so confrontational to you. I really believe this is what is happening, as I'm sure you really believe what you do. I think all churches are the same way between themselves, and thats how all this (do-do) got this far, because they are so busy argueing, nobody notices the wolf eating the masses souls and slaying the teenagers without a fight. I feel passionately about it. But, I read in one of Pauls letters the other day where we are not suppose to be challenging or confrontational, but peaceable. From now on I will try to just be quiet on the things I don't agree with you about. May the peace and love of Christ be with you- Sincerely, Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 16 2011,23:06)
    Ed,
    I wanted to say I'm sorry, for being so confrontational to you. I really believe this is what is happening, as I'm sure you really believe what you do. I think all churches are the same way between themselves, and thats how all this (do-do) got this far, because they are so busy argueing, nobody notices the wolf eating the masses souls and slaying the teenagers without a fight. I feel passionately about it. But, I read in one of Pauls letters the other day where we are not suppose to be challenging or confrontational, but peaceable. From now on I will try to just be quiet on the things I don't agree with you about. May the peace and love of Christ be with you- Sincerely, Mark

Hi Mark,

It would be better if you first looked into “why” I believe what I do about YHVH. (Acts 17:11)
    Prob.18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

mikeangel
    Participant

Politely as I can- I started to read your bood Ed, and when I read things that directly contradicted what I believe about God I stopped. I also believe that things like that only confuse, much like the churches do between each other, all the while Aliester Crowley and Elvis and Hollywierd (Hollywood) and Anton Levey and the masons got a foothold and evil is controlling and consuming our kids and adults. I think it hurts more than it helps. (a divided house cannot stand, your book divides more than it unites imo) Exposing the devil and his tactics and spreading Jesus' love and commands is better. Peace and God's love to you-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

There is no evil in God.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 16 2011,22:38)

you are right Theo. It is much more evil than just them though. If you get time I would watch the series on youtube Ed and I are discussing. I would warn anyone though, that in one segment, it shows literally the horrors of abortion. I had to look away. If a female who had an abortion  saw it, I think it would really be traumatic. God is going to win, I wish it was today. Peace-Mark

Greetings Marc…. what series are you guys watching? I have seen the abortion film…it gives meaning to the term grafic…No body has a right to do that to another human being!!!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 18 2011,22:53)
    Politely as I can- I started to read your bood Ed, and when I read things that directly contradicted what I believe about God I stopped.

Hi Mark,

That's the same thing others do here; 'turn off' their ears to “Truth”!
    Are you telling us that you only read things that you agree with?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 18 2011,22:54)

There is no evil in God.

Hi Mark,

Why do continually you put 'spin' on what I say?
          Lucifer was extracted from “The Godhead”!
          No wonder you have trouble understanding!

The Godhead(77)  =  Christ(77)   …(Col.2:9)

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
    Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou
    me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
    If God alone is “Good”, why did Jesus say this?

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,
    one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who
    is above all, and through all, and in you all.

“YHVH” ↔ “God”…………………………………..(Rom. 1:20)
          “Christ”(77) = “And Father”(77)…………………..(Coloss.2:9)
           “Body”(46) = “of all”(46)……………………………(Matt.10:29)
    “Witness”(109) = “in you all”(109)…………………….(Acts 17:29)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

I bumped the appropriate threads for you…

Forum » BELIEVERS PLACE » Truth or Tradition? »
    Pentecost was jesus second coming, Traditions of men say no.

and…

Forum » BELIEVERS PLACE » Truth or Tradition? »
    ‘i am’ is lucifer’s ‘title’, Systems of religion says otherwise.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

“Lucifer was extracted from “The Godhead”!'-Ed J

Lucifer was an angel, proported to be one of the most beautiful, who thought he could be God, captivated by himself. he tried to take over, lost, and was expelled from heaven, with his minions, and cast down to earth. Where does it say he was God? Isn't that why he was cast out, because he tried to be?

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2011,05:20)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 18 2011,22:53)
    Politely as I can- I started to read your bood Ed, and when I read things that directly contradicted what I believe about God I stopped.

Hi Mark,

That's the same thing others do here; 'turn off' their ears to “Truth”!
    Are you telling us that you only read things that you agree with?

God bless

No, I read things other than the bible, but when they seem to either contradict what I know in my spirit to be the truth, or complicate it, or confuse it, I stop. peace Ed-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 19 2011,00:00)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 16 2011,22:38)

Greetings Marc…. what series are you guys watching? I have seen the abortion film…it gives meaning to the term grafic…No body has a right to do that to another human being!!!

Hey Theo,

I haven't tried to post a video from youtube yet. Their is a series on youtube called “They sold their souls for rock and roll”. I am up to part 30. you put that title in the search, and when the first one comes up it will direct you to each consecutive one. It comforts me to know that I am not the only one who knows how this crap has transformed society, and what is happening, and why. The only thing it doesn't mention is how blasphemous the world calling Elvis “The King” is or his shrine and statue next to Jerusalem. It does talk about more than I was aware of, especially The Beatles, and the new age, and what that means. Hope you are well-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 19 2011,20:21)
    “Lucifer was extracted from “The Godhead”!'-Ed J

Lucifer was an angel, proported to be one of the most beautiful, who thought he could be  God, captivated by himself. he tried to take over, lost, and was expelled from heaven, with his minions, and cast down to earth. Where does it say he was God? Isn't that why he was cast out, because he tried to be?

Hi Mark,

You say: “cast out”
    And I said: “extracted”

You say: “expelled from heaven”
    And I said: “extracted from The Godhead”

Extracted: Remove or take out, esp. by effort or force.
    It's to bad you can't see we're talking about the same thing!

Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes
    that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
    Isaiah 6:9 And he said, Go(Ed), and tell this people, Hear ye indeed,
    but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

Ezekiel 3:25-27 But thou(Ed J), O son of man, behold, they shall put bands upon thee,
    and shall bind thee with them, and thou shalt not go out among them: And I will
    make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb,
    and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house.
    But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt
    say unto them, Thus saith ; He that heareth,
    let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a
    rebellious house. (Lucifer was indeed extracted from “The Godhead”)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account