Message for the devil

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 02 2010,07:29)

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 01 2010,21:44)

Quote (Shania @ Dec. 01 2010,14:28)
    Don't worry about satan.  Trust God.  Jesus said that you would suffer.  (He also said that with Him you will overcome). You will either suffer for your own choices or for righteoussness.   It's normal and common. We've all made bad choices and we all deserve hell.  Thank YHWH that we do not get what we deserve.  He is with you and He loves you.  He is for you, not against you.  Don't focus on your enemy.  Focus on Him.  There are no victims in the Kingdom.

Hello!  Welcome, I see you are an old member.  I like what you said, not to think about Satan.  We are under grace by faith in Christ Jesus ou Savior….
    Eph 2:8   For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:  

Eph 2:9   Not of works, lest any man should boast.  

Eph 2:10   For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.  

Peace Irene

Irene

Eph 2:8   For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:  

lets not be ignorant; the grace is of God without we could not be saved;

but we have to believed it,this is what faith means,right??

the Grace of God is a gift that we do not deserve,because of our sins,but if we do not believe that this exist then how can we possibly be saved by that Grace??

Pierre

That is right, through faith it says……and sin is not imputed to us….

Rom 4:8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

We are under Jesus blood, WHICH IS THE NEW COVENANT

Luk 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new COVENANT in my blood, which is shed for you.

Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 02 2010,16:55)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 02 2010,07:29)

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 01 2010,21:44)

Quote (Shania @ Dec. 01 2010,14:28)
    Don't worry about satan.  Trust God.  Jesus said that you would suffer.  (He also said that with Him you will overcome). You will either suffer for your own choices or for righteoussness.   It's normal and common. We've all made bad choices and we all deserve hell.  Thank YHWH that we do not get what we deserve.  He is with you and He loves you.  He is for you, not against you.  Don't focus on your enemy.  Focus on Him.  There are no victims in the Kingdom.

Hello!  Welcome, I see you are an old member.  I like what you said, not to think about Satan.  We are under grace by faith in Christ Jesus ou Savior….

Eph 2:9   Not of works, lest any man should boast.  

Eph 2:10   For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.  

Peace Irene

Irene

lets not be ignorant; the grace is of God without we could not be saved;

but we have to believed it,this is what faith means,right??

the Grace of God is a gift that we do not deserve,because of our sins,but if we do not believe that this exist then how can we possibly be saved by that Grace??

Pierre

That is right, through faith it says……and sin is not imputed to us….

Rom 4:8   Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.  

We are under Jesus blood, WHICH IS THE NEW COVENANT

Luk 22:20   Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new COVENANT in my blood, which is shed for you.

Peace Irene

Irene

:)

Shania
    Participant

Sin separates us from God. Messiah did not die so that we could walk in sin and it magically be covered by grace. When you walk in the flesh, you are opposed to God. The new covenant is walking in the spirit, being a slave to righteousness. Having the spirit of Messiah (complete submission to the Father, doing everything out of love) What sums up the law? Love. If we walk in love, we will not sin. Can you sin as a christian and still be a christian? Absolutely! Must you repent? Absolutely! But you cannot walk as a heathen with no intent of changing and still expect grace to cover you. {I am not accusing anybody of saying this, but one could draw that conclusion from certain posts made}

Rom 8:9-17

9 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation — but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. 13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, 14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs — heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
    NIV

Heb 10:26

26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,
    NIV

James 2:14

14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?
    NIV

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Shania @ Dec. 02 2010,16:11)
    Sin separates us from God.  Messiah did not die so that we could walk in sin and it magically be covered by grace.  When you walk in the flesh, you are opposed to God.  The new covenant is walking in the spirit, being a slave to righteousness.  Having the spirit of Messiah (complete submission to the Father, doing everything out of love)  What sums up the law?  Love.  If we walk in love, we will not sin.  Can you sin as  a christian and still be a christian?  Absolutely!  Must you repent?  Absolutely!  But you cannot walk as a heathen with no intent of changing and still expect grace to cover you.  {I am not accusing anybody of saying this, but one could draw that conclusion from certain posts made}

9 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation — but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. 13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, 14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba,  Father.” 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs — heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
    NIV

26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,
    NIV

14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?
    NIV

Amen. :)

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Shania @ Dec. 02 2010,16:11)
    Sin separates us from God.  Messiah did not die so that we could walk in sin and it magically be covered by grace.  When you walk in the flesh, you are opposed to God.  The new covenant is walking in the spirit, being a slave to righteousness.  Having the spirit of Messiah (complete submission to the Father, doing everything out of love)  What sums up the law?  Love.  If we walk in love, we will not sin.  Can you sin as  a christian and still be a christian?  Absolutely!  Must you repent?  Absolutely!  But you cannot walk as a heathen with no intent of changing and still expect grace to cover you.  {I am not accusing anybody of saying this, but one could draw that conclusion from certain posts made}

12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation — but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. 13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, 14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba,  Father.” 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs — heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
    NIV

NIV

NIV

Shania!  Hello, good post. But w also have to remember that in this flesh we will sin, John tells us.

1Jo 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Rom 6:14   For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.  

Rom 4:8   Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Rom 7:12   Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.  

Rom 7:13 ¶ Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.  

Rom 7:14   For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.  

Rom 7:15   For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.  

Rom 7:16   If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that [it is] good.  

Rom 7:17   Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  

Rom 7:18   For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not.  

Rom 7:19   For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.  

Rom 7:20   Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.  

Rom 7:21   I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.  

Rom 7:22   For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:  

Rom 7:23   But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.  

Rom 7:24   O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?  

Rom 7:25   I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.  

W walk according to the inner man……There we are under Christ's Blood, which is the new covenant.

Luk 22:20   Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.  

Peace Irene

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account