Mass animal deaths

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

You did say Isaiah chapter 14 was not (according to Mikeangel) about satan; did you not?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 03 2011,22:55)
    The picture on my avatar is of a Gold Statue of Elvis, In a Suburb of Jerusalem, POINT BLANK against God's commandment and adultery against God. Considered “The King” over the whole world. That is the title he has been given. “The King Of Babylon” of Isaiah ch 14, IMHO. That statue is “The abomination that causes desolation standing where it should not be”. Love, Mark

Hi Mark,

I never knew that this was your Avatar?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

“The King Of Babylon” of Isaiah ch 14, IMHO. That statue is “The abomination that causes desolation standing where it should not be”.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 05 2011,05:52)

The picture on my avatar is of a Gold Statue of Elvis, In a Suburb of Jerusalem, POINT BLANK against God's commandment and adultery against God. Considered “The King” over the whole world. That is the title he has been given. “The King Of Babylon” of Isaiah ch 14, IMHO. That statue is “The abomination that causes desolation standing where it should not be”. Love, Mark

Hi Mark,

God bless

I believe God is very, very angry over this. More people today call this “THE KING” than God. One day, when God's judgement is dawning, humanity will know why, and they will willingly destroy this statue. I cannot comprehend how the orthodox Rabbi stage mass protest over Garages being open on Sabbath, and pushing a button on a Sabbath, but say nothing about this. This is in a JERUSALEM SUBURB!!!!!!!! This is clear as day horribly wrong, the first paragraph in the Law through Moses. God will be King soon……..

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed, you are similar to my daughter in this-You know what buttons to push to get a reaction out of me very well. You are good…..

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 05 2011,23:25)
    Ed, (1)you are similar to my daughter in this-You know what buttons to push to get a reaction out of me very well. (2)You are good…..

Hi Mark,

1) I don't understand what you mean?   …what buttons?   …and for what purpose?
    2) Thank you!

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Your welcome. Hope you are well and blessed. Peace and Love Ed, Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 05 2011,23:20)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 05 2011,05:52)

Hi Mark,

God bless

I believe God is very, very angry over this. More people today call this “THE KING” than God. One day, when God's judgement is dawning, humanity will know why, and they will willingly destroy this statue. I cannot comprehend how the orthodox Rabbi stage mass protest over Garages being open on Sabbath, and pushing a button on a Sabbath, but say nothing about this. This is in a JERUSALEM SUBURB!!!!!!!! This is clear as day horribly wrong, the first paragraph in the Law through Moses. God will be King soon……..

27 But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them here and slaughter them in front of me!’”

Raziel
    Participant

Jesus help us. Really? People couldn't think of anything better to do with gold? On a bright note the real king of rock and roll and also everything else will come with his real gold. So lets just let the things that rot and get stolen go to false gods/kings. With that said knowing it's going to tarnish it makes me think it actually suits elvis well. Still though better things could have been done with it.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Raziel,

Welcome to H-net!

God bless

Raziel
    Participant

Last time I had a spiritual dream I saw the man who's number was 666 but I didn't remember any details.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Raziel @ Oct. 11 2011,10:49)
    Last time I had a spiritual dream I saw the man who's number was 666 but I didn't remember any details.

hum,hum, ???

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Raziel,

Is that a picture of you as your Avatar?   …if not, who is it?

God bless

Raziel
    Participant

Yeah it's me and that is a abita turbo dog in my hand. The turbo dog is a brown ale that taste similar to a stout.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Raziel @ Oct. 11 2011,07:43)
    Yeah it's me and that is a abita turbo dog in my hand. The turbo dog is a brown ale that taste similar to a stout.

Mmmmm. Sounds good.

Raziel
    Participant

Abita is a good brand in general. Any cool topics I should look at?

shimmer
    Participant

Welcome Raziel. You would get on good with my son I'm sure.

All,
    Hi.

These are the times we are in:

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears”

Like in the days of Noah so shall it be. The great falling away.
    Like everything there is a type and an antitype. A smaller event and a larger event we are in the larger event.

shimmer
    Participant

All.

The Earliest Church purchased in Christs own blood suffered wolves who came in, teaching doctrines contrary to the truth.

Today it happens again but on a much larger scale worldwide.

You watch, the whole world will become totally lost & misled, if the time is not cut short, no-one would survive, because with wrong doctrine comes depression, grief, and sorrow. With sorrow comes (a whole lot of things).

The Holy Spirit will be “taken away” as there will be fewer and fewer people with the Spirit in them. A different spirit/spirits will take over everywhere. The minds, churches, music, TV, EVERYTHING!

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 12 2011,19:52)
    All.

The Earliest Church purchased in Christs own blood suffered wolves who came in, teaching doctrines contrary to the truth.

Today it happens again but on a much larger scale worldwide.

You watch, the whole world will become totally lost & misled, if the time is not cut short, no-one would survive, because with wrong doctrine comes depression, grief, and sorrow. With sorrow comes (a whole lot of things).

The Holy Spirit will be “taken away” as there will be fewer and fewer people with the Spirit in them. A different spirit/spirits will take over everywhere. The minds, churches, music, TV, EVERYTHING!

I agree. For the first time, in a conservative town, I saw two young women walking down the street together. (together), I am not judgeing them, I have no idea what makes them the way they are, but more and more I see how everything is being turned upside down. God and the law is shunned and ignored and ridiculed. You are absolutely right shimmer.

Raziel
    Participant

The only thing we can do about it pray and listen to God.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account