Mass animal deaths

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Now Ed, three questions for you. Is God holy? Is God perfect? How long has he been perfect and holy? Three simple questions.

mikeangel
    Participant

You are making something very simple complicated. You think your sinless, and do not sin. You think your book and personal opinions are truth. I think you and the Catholic church are obsessed with yourseves. Thins like this only confuse and complicate the Good News, and do nothing for the promotion of God's Kingdom. It divides more, instead of unite. You can't see plainly where this is cut and dry blasphemy against Jesus, God, and the holy spirit.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 02 2011,10:56)
    Now Ed, three questions for you. (1)Is God holy? (2)Is God perfect? (3)How long has he been perfect and holy? Three simple questions.

Hi Mark,

1) I the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt,
         to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I holy. (Lev.11:45)
    2) Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. (Matt.5:48)
    3) For I the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. (Mal.3:6)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

Mark, I agree with you. Something very odd is going on here. I cannot get involved because I fear God and I do hope Ed wakes up, and changes something. Too creepy.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 02 2011,11:00)
    (1)You are making something very simple complicated. (2)You think your sinless, and do not sin. (3)You think your book and personal opinions are truth. (4)I think you and the Catholic church are obsessed with yourseves. (5)Thins like this only confuse and complicate the Good News, and do nothing for the promotion of God's Kingdom. (6)It divides more, instead of unite. (7)You can't see plainly where this is cut and dry blasphemy against Jesus, God, and the holy spirit.

Hi Mark,

1) What?
    2) Is that not what “Perfect” means?
    3) Do you think your opinions are false?
    4) Huh?
    5) What 'thins'?
    6) Define your use of 'it'?
    7) What are you referring to?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 02 2011,11:04)
    Mark, I agree with you. Something very odd is going on here. I cannot get involved because I fear God and I do hope Ed wakes up, and changes something. Too creepy.

Hi Shimmer,

What do you want me to change?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 02 2011,10:55)
    Hi Mark,

The bible states that satan was cast out of Heaven,
    do you know how this happened?

Hi Mark,

Still waiting for your answer here.

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

Ed, it has come to the stage for me, where i used to like you and liked your posts, but now, I almost shake with fear when I read some of the things you write. Because it's so far away from the Scriptures and the truth that it scares me. The only way you will ever see it, is if you humble yourself, and learn off others, but you won't do that will you? You have become like so many here, you only see your view, and will not change it.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 02 2011,11:12)
    Ed, (1)it has come to the stage for me, where i used to like you and liked your posts, but now, I almost shake with fear when I read some of the things you write. (2)Because it's so far away from the Scriptures and the truth that it scares me. (3)The only way you will ever see it, is if you humble yourself, (4)and learn off others, but you won't do that will you? (5)You have become like so many here, you only see your view, and will not change it.

Hi Shimmer,

1) Fear not.
    2) What?
    3) Define 'it'?
    4) Why do you say that lie?
    5) Why do you say this lie as well?

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

It = God's simplistic, pure, truth.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 03 2011,09:44)
    It = God's simplistic, pure, truth.

Amen.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 02 2011,11:12)
    The only way you will ever see it(God's simplistic, pure, truth), is if you humble yourself

Hi Shimmer,

Are you saying that I don't see (according to you) God's simplistic, pure, truth?
    Are you also saying that I'm not (according to you) humble?

Perhaps someday you will have a change of heart,
    until then all I can do is pray for you. :)

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Anyone who can come on here and say “How evil was separated from God”, together with “I do not sin”, is not humble IMHO. Love, Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 03 2011,22:04)
    Anyone who can come on here and say “How evil was separated from God”, together with “I do not sin”, is not humble IMHO. Love, Mark

Hi Mark,

What if they are both true?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 02 2011,11:10)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 02 2011,10:55)
    Hi Mark,

The bible states that satan was cast out of Heaven,
    do you know how this happened?

Hi Mark,

Still waiting for your answer here.

God bless

“A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun,with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.Because she was with child, she wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth.Then another sign appeared in the sky: it was a huge dragon, flaming red, with seven heads and ten horns; on his heads were seven diadems. His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky and hurled them down to the earth.

Then the dragon stood before the woman about to give birth, ready to devour her child when it should be born.She gave birth to a son-a boy destined to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod.Her child was caught up to God and to his throne. The woman herslef fled into the desert,where a special place had been prepared for her by God;there she was taken care of for twelve hundred and sixty days.

Then war broke out in heaven; Michael and his angels battled against the dragon.Although the dragon and his angels fought back,they were overpowered and lost their place in heaven. The huge dragon, the ancient serpent known as the devil or Satan, the seducer of the whole world, was driven out; he was hurled down to earth and his minions with him”

Notice Ed, that the child was caught up to God. This is Jesus ascending up to heaven. This is after the crucifixion. THEN-Michael
    AND HIS ANGELS overpowered Satan and drove him out and cast him down to earth. No doubt you will make this fit your absdolute thinking like square peg in a round hole.  You are quite premature in your destruction of satan and our separation from him. That will happen when he is hurled into the lake of fire with death, hades, the antichrist, and the false prophet. Then will evil truely be separated from humanity, and those that love and serve God will marry thier maker and evil will be no more. That hasn't happened yet, look around you………..even possibly in the mirror………

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Do you believe that Isaiah chapter 14 is about satan?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

This is the anti-christ, who has the same authority and Power of Satan. “The beast” IMO. No one knows infalliably how or when this is, but I believe it was Elvis, who has mislead the whole world with music. Lucifer was a musician.

And the sound of your stringed instruments: Before his fall, Satan was associated with music in heaven. Ezekiel 28:13 says of Satan before his fall, the workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created. Apparently, the musical career of Satan did not end with his fall, because the sound of his stringed instruments is only brought down when he is imprisoned in hell. I still hear lots of evil music, the timbrils and stringed instruments haven't stopped yet. There are bands that even speak of joy in nailing Jesus to the cross. And every vile and disgusting and evil thing you can think of is glorified. I can post the lyrics if you like. This hasn't happened yet because like I said it is still playing………

mikeangel
    Participant

The picture on my avatar is of a Gold Statue of Elvis, In a Suburb of Jerusalem, POINT BLANK against God's commandment and adultery against God. Considered “The King” over the whole world. That is the title he has been given. “The King Of Babylon” of Isaiah ch 14, IMHO. That statue is “The abomination that causes desolation standing where it should not be”. Love, Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

So you believe Ezekiel chapter 28 is about satan but not Isaiah chapter 14; did I get this right?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed, you get whatever you want to. Have fun with yourself. This conversation is over. Take care. Love Mark :)

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account