Mass animal deaths

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 29 2011,20:15)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 29 2011,21:10)
    Hi Shimmer,

A fractal is a complete picture of what the whole is,
    and yet is not the entire substance of the whole.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

I agree with that, yes.

It's just the… other stuff – you know, I can't say it.

Hi Shimmer,

Do you mean you now agree with what a fractal is? Or
    You agree that Jesus (in the flesh) was a fractal of God?

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

Ed, J knows more about that than me. A fractal (to me) has different meanings. So I can see what your saying. Jesus is a part of God because Jesus came from God, or was born of the virgin Mary through the power of the Holy Spirit and so had no earthly Father, so, God was Jesus' Father. Is that what you're saying?

shimmer
    Participant

Ed, I'm tired, I have to call it a night.

See ya.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 29 2011,17:09)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 27 2011,22:33)
    I'm not accusing you Ed. You are missing my point. Both of us , and the rest on Heaven Net, do not have everything right. I do not claim to be infallible either. God has willed that there is a famine of his direct word through a genuine prophet. HE is there to guide and comfort, but he is not communicating with humanity directly now, because it is an evil time ment to test us like gold in the furnace. He will make everything known and truth will reign, and all the so-called prophets  will feel pretty stupid. My point with you is that I do not see where showing (and in my opinion blaspheming God) where evil was in God and it needed to be separated from him has any Benefit. There are many other things in your book I do not agree with but this is the one thing I disagree with the most.  I can't understandstand where it does any good to risk blaspheming God and confuse his message. This is my frustration with you and the Catholic church and the churches who fight it out to try to get a monopoly on grace, truth, or money , and at the same time, WE ARE ALL WRONG! No one but God knows the whole truth, and when someone you meet claims to, RUN, or ignore it, they are fooling themselves and have fallen into the trap of pride and arrogance. “As far as the heavens are above the earth, so are my ways above your ways”.  That goes for you and me and the churches too. Like in the bible over and over, we always err when we are successful and well fed, and true worship is marginalized, and the rich and powerful take presidence over the meek and humble and poor. But (this is the amazing part to me) In the end at Judgement- “the last will come first and the first will come last”. As the word tells me, “Worship God alone!” Peace Ed, I hope you have a nice day.   :)  Love, Mark

Hi Mark,

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 26 2011,23:41)
    Your deflecting into blanket   doctrines and scriptures that still cannot show , because it is impossible, that God had evil in him. My point still stands.

I have not said what you assert I said.
    Consider carefully what Deut.5:20 says.

And YOU saying I'm wrong doesn't make it so,
    but it is merely your “unproven” accusation.
    Do you know what accusation means?

God bless

Ed,
    Clearly, you state in your book that evil was separated from God by the cross. I posted the section from the table of contents stating just that. I assert you did. You denied it. (I never said that).  Like me saying I am not Mark son of Henry. I am not myself.  Nevertheless, I also point out to you that off the wall assumptions and opinions taught as biblical truth is, IMHO, wrong. It's the reason we are in this mess with the churches.  Why go there? What purpose does it serve? The Catholic church does the same thing. What does Mary being assumed into heaven have to do with my salvation, even if it is true? What does a rosery do for me? Moral lesson and being a better person? If I sin every day the same sin and recieve communion and go to confession every day, Am I getting the point?  My point is this-You are part of the problem, not the solution, when you assert things like this to confuse the important message and good news of the gospel, and it does no good at all IMHO. Loving others and Jesus is the point, and example speaks many more times louder than words. You and my church are in the same state, and I am frustrated with you both. Love(Agape), Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2011,23:14)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 22 2011,22:08)
    (1)Also stating your personal opinions as biblical truth and infallible, makes you as guilty as the pope, IMHO, (2)like saying that there was evil in God and it was removed by the cross as you have. (3)I say what I believe as discussion, and say where I agree with what others say when they mirror my beliefs. (4)YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, our OPINIONS mean nothing. (5)Loveing Jesus and each other means EVERYTHING.  Peace and Love-Mark

Hi Mark,

1) I never said that?
    2) I never said that either?
    3) Great.
    4) Acknowledged
    5) Agreed. :)

God bless

Look at point #2.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 23 2011,21:56)
    7) How evil was separated from GOD……………………..……………….…….…….page 11
    † Cross

Hey Ed,
    This is out of the table of contents from your book. Your book is written like so many other books on religion I read. They don't day “this is what I think and why”, they state the opinions as fact. “This is the way it is”. IMHO like the Catholic church stating assumptions and opinions as fact. To me not worth the risk of recieving the severest sentance or displeasing God. Like on here I believe Mikeboll and T8 have an opinion that Jesus was not God(the Father). Duh as the kids say. But then they separate him from the father and say he is not worthy to be worshipped. Is anything impossible for God? Can he represent himself in human form providing a perfect sacrifice for our salvation? IMHO YES! Anyway, Hope you are well and blessed. Love-Mark

Look at the first line, taken from your book. Would you like to retract you saying you never said it? If you don't you would #1 Make a good Politician. #2 Be just as Guilty as the Pope. All IMHO. Love, Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 29 2011,22:13)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2011,23:14)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 22 2011,22:08)
    (1)Also stating your personal opinions as biblical truth and infallible, makes you as guilty as the pope, IMHO, (2)like saying that there was evil in God and it was removed by the cross as you have. (3)I say what I believe as discussion, and say where I agree with what others say when they mirror my beliefs. (4)YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, our OPINIONS mean nothing. (5)Loveing Jesus and each other means EVERYTHING.  Peace and Love-Mark

Hi Mark,

1) I never said that?
    2) I never said that either?
    3) Great.
    4) Acknowledged
    5) Agreed. :)

God bless

Look at point #2.

Hi Mark,

Are you continuing with this charade?
    Look at the words you used that I didn't use.
    Are you telling me you don't know the difference?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 29 2011,17:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 27 2011,05:32)

† Cross

Hey Ed,
    This is out of the table of contents from your book. Your book is written like so many other books on religion I read. They don't day “this is what I think and why”, they state the opinions as fact. “This is the way it is”. IMHO like the Catholic church stating assumptions and opinions as fact. To me not worth the risk of recieving the severest sentance or displeasing God. Like on here I believe Mikeboll and T8 have an opinion that Jesus was not God(the Father). Duh as the kids say. But then they separate him from the father and say he is not worthy to be worshipped. Is anything impossible for God? Can he represent himself in human form providing a perfect sacrifice for our salvation? IMHO YES! Anyway, Hope you are well and blessed. Love-Mark

Hi Mark,

If you marry a woman who later turns out to be evil
    and you separate her from you, was she in you?

God bless

Hi Mark,

You haven't answered my question; will you please do so?

God bless

Ed,

I already answered this, but I will do so again, with more explination this time, and if the answer isn't enough for you I'm sorry.

I cannot answer this without the perspective of my own experience. I married Julie. I took vows to her and she to me. I take my vows VERY seriously. I thought I was one with her. After a time, things got bad. She attempted suicide several times, in the end once or twice a year. She cleaned out our account several times too. She also would also raid my wallet after I would go to bed. I still hung in there and did my best for my kids.  After one attempt, she gained a new male companion in the hospital. They hung out together. They got tattos together. I bugged the phone and caught her cheating on me. That started the last chapter. She was bent on controlling me. I filed for divorce when I considered how I was breaking up inside, and she killed herself.  THEN, at the funeral reception, her best friend came up to me and said “She trapped you. It was her plan from the beginning. She told you she couldn't get pregnant but she knew she could. she would get depressed every time she had a period” WOAH! What a rush. That was it. She built our marriage on lies. She could of come clean and I wouild have forgiven her, and we could have been one, but we couldn't because she was too prideful to lay it on the line and us be healed. SHE WAS NEVER ONE WITH ME, THATS WHY SHE DID WHAT SHE DID!

Cheryl, my wife now, I met and wanted to date because I knew she loved the lord (and was not hard to look at). The very first night we went out, I laid it on the line. I told her everything I could think of about me. As I remember other things I tell her. Our relationship is built on honesty and faithfulness and trust. I feel one with her. If she cheats on me or I her, or we do not make it, It means that one or both of  us have let sin corrupt our marriage and not been honest. If she has hidden agendas, or is controlling me, She is not one with me or ever has been. Time will tell. Time is the true test of truth. I feel confident we are one. I hope you have as strong a mate as I do. I hope you have what I have or more. You would understand. Thats the only answer I have. Peace and love Ed, Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 29 2011,22:16)

† Cross

Hey Ed,

Look at the first line, taken from your book. Would you like to retract you saying you never said it? If you don't you would #1 Make a good Politician. #2 Be just as Guilty as the Pope. All IMHO. Love, Mark

“How evil was separated from God” Did you write this in your book?

mikeangel
    Participant

How would you separate evil that is not there?

Ed J
    Participant

like saying that there was evil in God

Hi Mark,

Will you admit that I didn't say what you say I said?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

7. How evil was separated from GOD: The † Cross=74
    Jesus=74 was responsible for an absolutely remarkable occurrence at the
    crucifixion [†]; evil was forever separated from the “GOD Spirit”. With Jesus’ death, a
    separation occurred between the spirits of (‘Lucifer’=74 & GOD Spirit=117). Jesus said
    to GOD the Father=117, “Father, if thou be willing, remove this [crucifixion] from me:
    nevertheless not my will, but thine (GOD’s Will=101), be done.” (Luke 22:42)

This is from you. It is blasphemy IMO. Not only that, but because you say evil is separated from God's spirit, you are blaspheming not only Jesus, but the holy spirit as well, which, as you know, Jesus said was unforgivable. If you don't retract, one day you will pay whatever price God gives you, IMHO. Love, Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

I gots to go to work. It's beautiful today and I am working outside. Thanks God! There is or hasn't ever been any evil in you! Glory to your most Holy Name Forever and ever! Amen!!! :) :) :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 29 2011,23:07)

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

Why do you continue to ignore this? Do you know what Deut.5:20 says?
    Do you think it is OK to say things about people that is not true?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Like in court, it is ok to show what people have said and present the facts. This is differant, in that what you have said comes directly from you and your own book. Your own words are what I have presented. Ther is no separation of evil from God Ed, only from us. We are and were the only beings that had evil. That is why Jesus came. It wasn't to separate evil from him, it was for us. You are wrong in this IMO, even when shown evidence you still argue. Like I said, you could be a good Politician. :blues:

mikeangel
    Participant

This is not false reports. Try again. Deut 5:20 does not apply.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 29 2011,23:25)

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

Like a true politician, you still refuse to retract the incorrect words you say I said; huh?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

22Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

23And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

24But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

mikeangel
    Participant

31Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 29 2011,23:37)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 29 2011,23:25)

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

Like a true politician, you still refuse to retract the incorrect words you say I said; huh?

God bless

Your digging a deeper hole.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account